Super Shining World Chapter 11

Super Shining World

I was back at time. I went into the kitchen and got something for dinner. A bowl with sup. I sat with some of the other girls at a table and we takled about the time we already spend here. For some of them it wasn’t the first year to be here.

After my lunch I went into my room and threw my bag on the bed. I looke around till my view caught the notebook. I turned it on and read all the e-mails and messages I got on Facebook or other social networks. I answered everything pactiently and surfed after it a bit on different pages. A view here, a view there.

At some time I went to bed. I was tired and so I laied a few minutes later on my comfortably bed and listened to music. Like every time before I felt asleep…

The next morning I got nothing to do, well, that wasn’t right. I had to do some homework but I wasn’t in the mood to do it. I took a shower, went downstairs to have a deliscious breakfast made by the nice woman who cared for us and went up again, just to sit on my bed, not knowing what to do. So I decided doing homework even I didn’t enjoied doing it -well I never enjoyed doing homework. With music on my ears I finished it quickly. I checked the programme for learning vocabulary on my laptop but I had nothing to do. So I turned out the machine and stood infront of my window. The sun was shining. Still a nice day. It was about lunchtime but I wasn’t hungry. I snatched up my bag –the usual things in it- and walked outside. I would be a crime to stay inside during this nice weather. I walked along the Han River –like I did every time before- with music –like everytime, too- till I reached a map for tourists. I never noticed it before but now I was curious about it. I took a look on it. It showed the area around here and I saw a little park on the map. It wasn’t far away and I decided to have a look at it.

The walk was short and the park not hard to find. It was mostly an area of grass with some trees and plants here and there. There was also a playing ground for children, some benches to sit on and a ground for playing basketball. I entered the park and looked around. There were some people, some old couples and mothers with their children. On the basketball place were some guys playing. I went along the little path and finally decided to sit under a tree. I took out my sketch blog and started drawing something. The grass I sat on, a flower near me, a butterfly. Just something that came to my mind. Though my music was on I readed the basketball-playing guys shouting. I didn’t understand what they were talking about but I wasn’t even interested. Some time pasted and suddenly I noticed a basektball next to me. I had to be the one of the guys. I took it, stood up and looked around for them but I hadn’t have to do it. They were all standing infront of me with a bright smile on their faces.

“Seems like we have a stalker”, the shortest of them said still grinning.

“Maybe you are stalking me. I’m just trying to enjoy the day”, was my answer and I had to smile. Was it change?

“What about an ‘Hello’ or just a short ‘Hi’?” Asked the one with the red hair.

“Hey, oppas”, I said and gave them a smile.

“Hey, daesang” They said and smiled.

“So what about stalking me?” I asked again. They all laughed.

“Well, honestly said, I would stalk you if I had the time to do it.” Key was saying it in truth and I had to laugh.

“So you’re enjoying the time alone?” Minho asked.

“More or less. I was bored so I went outside”, I explained.

“Then what about playing a match? We could need a sixth player”, he porposed.

“I’m not good at playing basketball.”

“Doesn’t matter. Look at Jonghyun. He’s too short but plays it anyway.” I laughed.

“Okay, but don’t get mad if the team I’m joining loses.” We laughed.