Super Shining World 54

Super Shining World

Chapter 54

Saturday:
Did I already mention that Heechul was the most wonderful person in the world? He picked me up from boarding-school about 10 o'clock and first we wanted to have breakfast together. We found a little nice café where we went. About 12 o'clock we took the underground to the centre of Seoul, to the shopping streets, where we walked and walked and walked besides talking about everything. I told him about the second season of 'SHINee Hello Baby' and he was really excited. I had to rpomise him that he could meet Yoogeun. For dinner he invited me to a restaurant and finally at about 9 o'clock he brought me home to boarding-school.
"So when you'll meet the little boy again?", he asked me before he left.
"Tomorrow. First I'll have dance-training with Donghae and Eunhyuk but in the afternoon I'll meet SHINee and we'll do whatever. They didn't tell me."
"Then I'll wish you a nice time", he said, smiled his Heechul-smile for me, gave me a little kiss on my cheek ehile hugging me.
"See you on Friday, Sweety!", he called while turning around. "But I'll phone you before!"

Sunday:
Donghae ans Eunhyuk picked me up at 9. We went together to the training-room and though it was early that morning I was totally awake and even before we reached the studio my belly hurted because I lauged so much.
After an absolutly funny and crazy dancing lesson the two guys brought me to boarding-school were I had a shower before I had lunch downstairs and left for seeing SHINee and Yoogeun. I was walking on the pavement to the undergroud station to go to the part of Seoul where they were living –they lived again in the house from the first season. I was just lookin on the display of my iPod to check the single I was listeing to when I heard a scream of a little child, and I could tell you that I immediately knew whom scream it was. I looked up and noticed the expected face a few metres in front of me. Yoogeun was on Minhos arms, now moving because he wanted to walk by himself. Minho let the little boy on the floor and Yoogeun came to me. He was running.
"Yoogeun, be careful. Don't run that fast", I heard 'umma' Key saying. I kneeled down on the pavement. He kid ran straight into my arms.
"Heelo, Yoogeun!", I said smiling brightly. "It's nice to see you." Yoogeun smiled at me a bit shy and didn't say a word.
"Yoogeun, you have to say 'hello' to her", Minho said but the young boy didn't listen to him. I stood up and greeted the boys. Five hugs.
"Honestly said we wanted to pick you up, but somehow it went wrong", Taemin nticed and I laughed.
"If you had told me that you would pick me up, I wouldn't have went away."
"But, I should be a surprise, so we couldn't tell you", Key explained. I laughed.
"So what are we going to do today?", I asked on, really curious what they planned for today. Five shruggs.
"We thought that you couldthink of something", Jonghyun said. I sighed.
"Well, I thought about something for tomorrow but not for today."
"Oh, what are we going to do tomorrow?!", Taemin asked curious. I grinned.
"Surprise, surprise." You could see that they were disappointed because of this answer.
So went to the Han river. I loved to be there and just noticed that I hadn't been there for a long time. Of course Yoogeun liked that water –like every little kid does- and we had to be careful that he didn't fall in. But it was funny. Onew was the unhappy one who had the camera today and he filmed while playing sometimes with us one of those child-games. For expale the one where you have to reach one person that is a few metres away from you but when he turns around you have to freeze –sorry forgot the korean name but I could tell you ther German one, because I used to play it, too in my childhood!
For dinner we went to a shop where they sold chicken –Onew the chicked addict- but we didn't stay but sat down outside near the water. It was really sweet to see little Yoogeun eat –or more be feeded by one of us. Finally the guys brought me back to boarding-school where I got five hugs and a wink.
"Okay, we'll be here at half past 9 tomorrow morning to pick you up and continue with whatever", Onew said before they left.
"And you really don't wanna tell us what we're going to do tomorrow?", Jonghyun asked me about the thousands time. Together with Taein he was the most curious person of SHINee. I grinned.
"You'll see tomorrow. Sleep well."