Super Shining World 57

Super Shining World

Chapter 57

Tuesday:
Again I stood up early this day. I had to follow my schedule! Maybe it wasn't that hard as Super Junior's or SHINee's –though they didn't really have a schedule at the moment- but it wasn't easy to keep everything in mind.
I looked forward to today. About 10 I met Hwa Young and Mi Hi in a nice café where we first ate something and then went to the shopping streets –of course for the 'normal' people.
Acutally we didn't really buy many things. We were just walking, looking here, looking there and talking. I told them about the new season of Hello Baby and they were really exited. Mi Hi said that she would have a look on the internet immediately when she would be at home and even Hwa Young, who didn't normally watch the shows, said that she would have a look at it.

Wednesday:
JaeJoong picked me up at 12 o'clock so that I could sleep a bit longer than the other days. It felt good seeing him again. I didn't really see him. He had a lot to do. Our friendship wasn't like the one I had with Taemin or Heechul. We phoned a lot and wrote e-mails but I knew that he was there if there was anything. I trusted him and had the feeling that our friendship was strong. I really wanted to keep it till eterity!
We talked and went next to each other while he was leading me where we went. I had no idea.
"Well, before this idea is a total flop, I think I should ask you", he suddenly said and stopped.
"What is it?", I asked.
"You told me that you'd like to have a piercing in your ear. Is that still right?", he asked. I nodded. Yes, I wanted to have one in my right ear, like he had too –but just one and not four or five!!
"That's good", he said and smiled then continued. He told me that the person who made him his piercings was some kind of friend of him and JaeJoon had asked him about getting a piercing at my age.
"So, if you wanna have one we can go to him and he'll make you one", JaeJoong explained. "But only if you really want to. We can do that even later. Not today, not next week or next month. Just when you want to." I nodded. The last time I had thought about it more often. I even thought about going alone to a studio but I was a little scared of the persons there.
So it went like that:
At the end of the day I had a piercing in my right ear –just to inform you, my mother was okay with that, my father more or less, too. It felt good to have it. Somehoe I was proud of myself that I really had the strength to do it –somehow this sounds stupid but I hope you can understand that more or less- and I was less scared because JaeJoong had been with me.
AND it would always remind me to JaeJoong, that he remembered that I wanted to have one and he made it come true. I was touched by this.
After that we went to the streets of Seoul. I thought it would be his purpose to visit regions where I hadn't been yet and I was happy about that. Seoul was big but I wanted to see as much as I could.