Super Shining World 31

Super Shining World

Chapter 31
The tears had stopped. They had been tears of anger.
I looked at the sparkling water of the Han river and sighed. The music resounded loudly in my ears.

"…Don't hear a word I say?" I suddenly heard this half of a sentence. I turned around quickly and looked into friendly brown eyes.
"Sorry…" I mumbled.
"Everything okay?" he asked me. His look was full of sorrow and he sat down next to me on the little wall.
I nodded but didn't look into his eyes. Instead I turned the music more quiet.
"Listen, you know I don't like it if people lie to me." I sighed. JaeJoong took one of the earphones and put it into his own ear.
"You look sad." I sighed again. He laid his arm around me when my phone started ringing. It was the thousand's time and it really got on my nerves. This time it was Key. I got angry and turned it off. JaeJoong rose his eyebrows.
"You won't answer?" I shook my head. He took my head and laid it on his shoulder.
"You changed your hair colour", I said after a while. He laughed.
"You're sad and the only thing you wanna talk about is that my hair is black again?" He was really amused.
"Did you know that Super Junior will be break up?" I asked. Again a little while had passed. I heard him sighing.
"Honestly said,… yes. Yunho told me. I'm sad about that. I feel really sorry. You're sad about…"
"Yes and no!" The anger rose.
"I mean of course I'm sad that Super Junior wille be break up but… I'm more angry that nobody told me!"
"Nobody told you?", he asked surprised.
"No. The manager was suddenly talking about the parting concert and so I got to know."
"Man, that's bad."
"And I'm anrgy that they just wanna give up like this. Did you know that they don't wanna fight? They just let go their dream!" The words came out if my mouth like flowing water. I told him everything.
"I understand what you mean." He pulled me a bit closer. "So you don't wanna forgive them?"
"Don't know, oppa. I think I should talk to Taemin. It wasn't right that I was anrgy with them but… I don't know how to behave when I see Super Junior."
"Well, I think yiz shuld let your heart speak", he said and originally I had laughed but I didn't. He was sure about what he said.
"I don't think that you should phone them and apologize but if they really wanna say sorry you should listen to them."
It was good to speak with JaeJoong. I felt a lot better after telling him everything.
"I think I have something to make you feel a bit better." I heard him smile and he searched for something in his bag.
"Here is it. I think this should make you fell happy." I looked at what he had in his hand, and felt only by viewing it better.
"Chocolate! That's what I really need." I sniffed and took it. "Thanks a lot oppa." I ate it and then he gave me a hanky.
"I'm really sorry to say this but I gave to go to the concert hall."
"You'll hold a concert today?" I asked surprised. He nodded.
"Yes, JYJ is in the houses!", he said and tried to sound like e gangster which mahe me laugh.
"So what about if you join me? Wanna see a concert for free?" I looked surpirsed at him.
"Really?"
"Of course. If you feel like going on a concert."
I did and so I went with him.
I met the other group members backstage. They were really nice.
Before the concert would start I went into the audience room, the VIP area –JaeJoong said I should go there- and hoped that no one of the girls would identify me. Before I left I begged JaeJoong and the others not to bring me up on stage and they promised me not to do so. JaeJoong said I should just enjoy the evening.
It was a little wonder. Maybe not a little one, maybe even a really big one. JYJ was absolutly amazing and I got caught by the voices of the three young man. Even though I didn't know the songs that well I enjoyed everyone. Luckily the girls didn't say a word to me and I was really sad when the concert ended. I went back because my bag still was backstage. I told them that I was really amazed and that I really enjoyed it. Finally JaeJoong brought me to boarding-school.
"Thank you so much, oppa! I really enjoyed the evening!"
"You don't have to thank me. We're friends, it's just logical that we help each other." He gave me a bright smile and I smiled back. I got a long hug and went to my room.
I sat on my bed, listening to JYJ while I was starring on my turned-off mobile phone.