'Hemo-' Whaaat?!

Jealousy Overload

Kris looked around the room frantically searching for you and Lay. His eyes fell to the floor and widened in horror. There, in a small area of your floor— was a little pool of blood.

Crap. Why now?!

"Where are they?" Kris asked sternly.

Luhan nodded his head towards the bathroom. Kris faced the bathroom before confidently marching to the door. Tao went up to Chinji to help her calm down.

"Chinji-noona, breathe! In... out... In... out... There you go." Tao had gotten her to calm down a little though she was still a bit jittery. She had every right to be. 

FLASHBACK**

You opened the door to your house, and as you walked in, the other 3 stepped inside. 

"Chinji-ah, can you cook some dinner.?" You shook Chinji's arm since she was too preoccupied with conversing with Luhan at the moment, you had to shake her attention away from him before she turned to you.

"Oh? Oh yeah, sure, what do you want?"

"Mmm, just ramen for tonight." You smiled brightly.

"Ramen again?" Chinji groaned in disbelief. "We have ramen every night!."

"No, we don't!"

"Then tell me the last time we didn't eat ramen for dinner.!" She exclaimed exasperatedly.

"Uhmm... Uhhh... Well...." You furrowed your eyebrows together in defeat.

"See?" Chinji laughed.

"Jinjin-ah! You're still on that whole 'ramen for dinner'  diet?!" Lay laughed out loud.

"Hmph! More like a habit rather than a diet!" Luhan started laughing himself.

"Waaaah. You're gunna get sick from all that ra—" Lay suddenly stopped talking. His smile faded to a shocked expression. He clutched his stomach with one arm and held onto your arm with his other hand for leverage as he keeled over and started to vigorously cough.

"LAY!?" You grabbed hold of his shoulders and tried to pull him up, but you failed when he dropped to the floor and curled up in fetus position. You tried again, but he grabbed your arm and pulled you down to the floor with him.

"LAY?! you panicked and tried to pat his back gently while he coughed and coughed.

You covered his mouth to let him cough, but when you released, it was only then did you realize what was happening. When you removed your hand from his mouth, it was covered in a red and sticky substance that coated your hand. He continued to cough and made a pool of blood that spread throughout your floor.

Luhan helped Lay into the bathroom, and you followed them, Lay continuously coughed up the bright red liquid into the sink. Luhan went back outside to find a screaming Chinji running around, frantically screaming for help. And all he could do was to hug her to make her stop. It was then that Kris, Chen, Tao, and Xiumin walked into the chaotic scene.

END OF FLASHBACK***

Noona? He's already calling me noona? I hardly even know the boy! 

Chinji scoffed, but thought it was kind of cute. She sat down on the couch with Luhan and Tao on either side. After she fully recovered from her panic attack, she was going to hold her chest in relief, but noticed her hand was already occupied at the moment. She looked down to find Luhan holding her hand. She looked up at his worried face and looked back at her hand nervously. The warmth from his hand was starting to make her hand sweaty. She quickly jerked her hand away from his and stared at her lap nervously.

Crap. That's so embarrassing. Why is he so da** cute?! Making my hand sweat like that. AISH!

Chinji mentally face palmed herself.

 

 

LUHAN'S POV:

She's cute when she's embarrassed.

I seriously wished she didn't let go! She was turning red when she realized I was holding her hand, I don't even know what came over me, all I knew was that I wanted her to smile again. When she saw Lay, she was frantically screaming, so I did the one thing I knew could help her calm down— I hugged her. I admit, I actually wanted to stay that way for awhile but I knew eventually I would have to let go. And of course here comes Kris. PERFECT TIMING RIGHT?!..not. He just completely trolled! Then Tao comes along and tries to take over my job. UGH! So angry! Whatever, I had my moment, and I think.. I like..

URGHH! I can't! This is Jinjin's best friend we're talking about here! And Besides! I have no clue what she's like! Which means... I HAVE TO FIND OUT.!!

 

 

YOUR POV:

Luhan was making different expressions that corresponded to his thoughts. To Chinji, he looked quite funny. He'd go from looking angry, to suddenly sad, then pissed, then happy. Chinji giggled.

"Luhan-ssi, are you alright?" Chinji was waving her small hand in front of his face as she chuckled lightly.

When Luhan broke from his trance, he lighlty shook his head and turned a shade of pink from embarrassment.

"Sorry..." He scratched the back of his head.

Xiumin and Chen had finally moved from their stiff positions and left to go clean up the blood that pooled on the floor.

"Looks like we're the clean up crew today."

Chen slumped as he walked to the kitchen recalling the mess he had to clean up earlier in the park. Tao heard Chen complain and decided to add in his own clever comment.

"No worries, you're just doing your jobs."

Chen glared at Tao before heading for the kitchen.

Luhan was madly blushing, and for once he was relieved when Kris came around from the bathroom and took Chinji's attention away from him. Luhan sighed in relief.

"Luhan... Jinjin needs your help..." Kris looked disappointed that he wasn't the one who could help you.

Luhan quickly got out of his seat and headed for the bathroom. When he entered, he saw Lay with tissues, wiping blood from his hands and the sides of his mouth. He desperately tried to wipe the blood that stained your hands but backed away quickly when he noticed you staring at your palms, trembling, and wide-eyed. The blood spread all throughout your palms. Luhan rushed to your side and grabbed your wrists forcefully. You were trembling tremendously in his hands and you couldn't stop. He the faucet and began to wash your hands.

"Lay, get out... You're making it worse."

Lay stood up and apologized to you, but you didn't hear anything. All you could hear were Luhan's muffled words telling you to stop trembling and a severe ringing that buzzed in your ear. There was only one thought that crossed your mind.

Blood...

Your breaths were getting shallower. Once Luhan had cleaned your hands, he pulled you into a warm embrace while holding your hands.

"It's okay, your hands are clean, it's all gone." He brightly smiled while showing you your clean hands, and waving them in front of your eyes.

But even if you knew your hands were clean, all you could see- was blood. Your vision was playing tricks on you, flashing clean hands one second, then all of a sudden, back to bloody. They'd switch back and forth. You stopped trembling and clutched onto Luhan. You breathed into his shoulder. Being childhood friends with him, meant you shared many memories, both joyous and painful. The memory that made you this way.. was one of those painful memories.

"I'm so sorry, I should've tried har-"

Luhan cut you off, "It's okay, sshhh, it's all over now, don't worry, I forgave you a long time ago."

He pulled you away while clutching your shoulders, and gently smiled. He placed his arm across your shoulder and walked out to the living room. Everyone got up out of their seats when you two walked out. Lay tried to approach you, but was shooed off when Luhan shook his head. You looked up at Luhan and smiled.

"It's alright..." You gently lift Luhan's arm from your shoulders and walk up to Lay.

"Hey are you feeling better?" You reach for his hand but reluctantly pulled away. All you could see was- blood.

Yejin, calm down, it's Lay for crying out loud! There's nothing to worry about!

You were about to try and reach for his hand a second time, but you were suddenly enveloped in Lay's arms.

"Jinjin-ah! I'm so sorry! I completely forgot! I shouldn't have made you help me!"

"Yah! Pabo, You didn't make me do anything!"

Your mood lightened as you began to forget the incident. It was something about Lay's hugs that made you forget. Chinji was slightly confused at the moment when she suddenly piped up.

"Can someone tell me what's going on here?"

You escaped from Lay's arms before clearing your throat to explain.

"I have hemophobia, while he..." you pointed at Lay, "has hemophilia."

Chinji gave you a confused face before asking...

"So he has hemophobia, while you have hemophilia?"

You laughed, "Ani, ani..other way around."

"Ahhh..." She smiled, she was about to sit back down, when another question dawned on her.

"What does each one mean?" She scratched her head.

You laughed more, but this time everyone joined in.

"Hemophobia... I'm scared of blood... Hemophilia is a blood disorder, his blood doesn't clot properly, so he kinda bleeds abnormally."

Chinji nodded, finally understanding the situation.

"So why are you afraid of blood?"

You froze in place. Lay, Luhan, and Kris knew you the best and noticed your uneasy expression.

"Ahh, that's a story for a different night. A lot happened tonight, so let's call it a day, yeah?"

Kris saved you from retelling the dreaded story, you mentally thanked him and relaxed in relief.

Safe, you thought.

You turned to Lay, "Do you have your medication?"

"Ani, I left it in the dorm..."

"That explains why you suddenly coughed up blood..." You shivered at the last word.

"Let me call the hospital and order you some medication, you guys can pick it up tomorrow since you guys are technically still excused from school right?"

"Aha..." Tao nervously laughed,"Well..."

"You're coming back to school?" You questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Mhmm..." Chen nervously glanced around the room.

"Oh... well then I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow. It's getting late so you guys should head back to your  dorms. Annyeong!"

You tried to wave them out of your house, but failed miserably when they stayed rooted in their positions.

"Hyung, you should just tell her now..." Chen nudged Kris.

"Uhmm, well, that's the thing, we aren't going back to the dorms... We're actually staying here with you.."

Once Kris finished his sentence he quickly covered his head with his arms to protect himself, while the other 5 boys plugged their ears. Your eyes widened as you screamed...

 

 

 

 

"BWOHH?!?!?!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Thanks For Reading.! Be prepared for a lot of back ground stories coming up real soon!(: