Comforting

Jealousy Overload

You ran to your room and curled up in a ball in the farthest corner from the door. You wanted silence. Away from people. By yourself. Alone.

But of course, you got the exact opposite.... You got 5 worried boys yelling your name and rushing up the stairs and down the hall. You realized that leaving your door unlocked probably wasn't the best idea. But at least the boys were considerate enough to knock before barging through your door.

"Yejin-ah..." Luhan peeked his head through the door. When he saw you curled up like a ball, he rushed to your side, but you squished closer to the wall upon seeing him near you, your actions bitter with hate.

"Go away."

Kris gave Luhan a reassuring pat on his back.

"Just go, I'll deal with her... That means you 3 have to leave too." Kris nodded towards Tao, Chen, and Xiumin.

As the four exited your room, they entered Chinji's and sat on the bed.

"Ugh! Why didn't Yixing tell me before?!" Luhan screamed in frustration.

"Because he kept his promise." Chen comforted.

"But you don't get it... I've been blaming Jinjin in my head for the past 6 years and she didn't even do anything wrong." Luhan shook his head.

Just then, Chinji and Lay walked in. Upon seeing the boys sitting on her bed, she had a sudden rush of anger but held it down knowing it wasn't the right time to get pissed off.

"Sorry, Luhan..." Lay mumbled. Luhan sighed in response,

"It's alright, I just wished you would've told me earlier."

"Yeah, I know."

In your room, Kris sat beside you while you stared blankly at the wall across you. You finally ran out of tears; you were tired, exhausted, and drained. Kris knew better than to interrupt you while you were thinking, and stayed quiet to help you regain your thoughts.

"Lay told us what you did..."

"He wasn't supposed to."

"We know... but we're happy he did."

"Doesn't matter now, does it?"

"Yes it does, it's cleared all the misunderstandings between you and Luhan."

"I just needed a reason to blame myself."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't know who to blame."

"You could've blamed him.!"

"No I couldn't... He wouldn't have been there if I didn't end it that day."

There was silence between and you lightly chuckled in response.

"You know it's true too."

"Yeah, but you wouldn't have known he would over react like that and come after you. Besides, he was drunk.

"But he wouldn't have been there if I didn't end it that day."

"Well look on the bright side. Least you got to eat dinner right?" Kris smiled.

"You at comforting. Eat dinner? Really?" You laughed, but there was a sudden knock on your door.

"Yejin-ah, can we talk?" Luhan peeped his head in and smiled when he saw you laughing. You patted the space beside you with a big grin. Luhan gladly skipped over to your side.

"So you aren't mad anymore?"

Me?", you pointed to yourself, "Pssh, Nawwh, if anything you should be the one mad at me."

Luhan quickly wrapped you in his arms in a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry for yelling at you back there. I didn't know what I was saying, and I didn't know what you did, and I—" You held up your hand to stop him.

"Slow down there, jeez. We're good right?"

"Mhmm!" Luhan nodded his head like a little boy.

"Aigoo, my little boy's all grown up!"

"YAH!" Luhan immediately cut the little boy act. "Who you calling little boy?!"

Beside you, Kris started to chuckle to himself.

"What's so funny?" You turned to Kris.

"You two are always so quick to forgive each other! Even that time when Luhan broke your favorite snowglobe! All it took was a chocolate bar, and BAM! You guys were friends again."

"Oh yeah huh!" You crossed your arms stubbornly, as you huffed and pouted.

"I'm still mad at you for that."

"Awww Jinjin, we were like 11! C'mon, you can't still be mad at me for that!"

"Well I am, so too bad."

"I'll buy you bubble tea!" Luhan eagerly poked you for an answer.

"Chincha?!?!?!" You turned back to Luhan with a grin on your face. "Awww, but Sehun isn't here!"

"Next time, I'll bring both of you, mmm?"

"Arraso! Call!"

Kris suddenly butted in, "Yah, little kids.! The other children are probably worried! Let's go!"

The 3 of you stood at the door of Chinji's room and laughed at the sight of the other 5 who were worriedly pacing around the room. They stopped in their tracks and whipped their heads to your direction.

"Whoa... that was quick." Chen muttered.

"Yeah, I know." You chuckled.

"So you guys are good now?" Chinji questioned.

"Yup, as good as new!" You gave her a thumbs up," Hey, how about a late night drama? We can camp out in my room."

"Really?! What are we watching?" Tao eagerly clapped his hands together like a seal.

"Dream High!!!" You squealed.

"What's that?" Tao cocked his head to the side. You gasped.

"Ugh, You Chinese failure. You never know a good drama until you watch Dream High.!"

As for the Koreans that were in the room, they began to cheer at the mention of the kdrama.

"To my room!!" You pointed in towards your door and quickly followed the direction of your finger.

Within 20 minutes, everyone was in their PJ's, TV ready, and bed sheets sprawled out on the floor.

You all jumped into the sheets with Tao at the end, Chen, Xiumin, Luhan, Chinji, Lay, You, and then Kris.

Eventually, the episode passed and so did time. It was already 12:30 a.m. and you tried to stay awake, but lack of sleep had finally gotten to you as you let out a long yawn.

"Hey, you should go to sleep now..." Kris whispered as he turned to his side and faced you.

"But Hyemi hasn't failed her audition yet..." Your voice trailed off as you fell into a deep slumber.

Kris chuckled, "Silly girl." He pulled the blanket up to your chin, and whispered to your ear, "Goodnight, beautiful."

He soon fell into a deep sleep with you, however, a couple of people down, an awkward aura surrounded Chinji and Luhan who had their backs facing each other, but still both wide-awake.

Chinji was trying so hard to simply fall asleep, yet for some reason, she just couldn't. It could have possibly been because the cutest boy Chinji had ever seen, was sleeping right behind her. In Luhan's head, the exact same thoughts were running through his head.

(A/N: Blue is Luhan, Pink is Chinji)

One peek won't hurt right?

He's probably asleep right?

Cmon Luhan, Just a peek!

Just a glance, that's all it is right?

Well she's probably asleep so why not?

Why am I even thinking this, Aish!... But still...

And somehow at that very moment, two heads turned simultaneously to face each other. Once their eyes locked, suddenly both of them jerked their heads back and faced opposite directions once again.

UGH! That was sooo awkward! Why'd I have to turn around? Pabo! Wait...but wasn't he staring too? Which means.... He must've wanted to peek too!.... AISH! Chinji get a hold of yourself! Since when have you ever been so flustered over some guy! Jeez... This is soo not me!

While Chinji scolded herself in her mind, little did she know that Luhan was doing the exact same thing.

Ugh! How humiliating! She just caught me staring! And I bet its going to be super awkward from now on... But technically, wasn't she staring too?... Well nawh, I don't think she would be staring for romantic reasons or whatever. I mean, why would a girl like her be staring at a guy like me? It was probably just a coincidence.

From behind him, Chinji was trying to find the best words to say, but all that came out was,

"Goodnight, Luhan."

There was a long pause and Chinji cursed herself.

What the heck?! I get nothing back?! Here I am making an effort and I get nothing back?! I never make the first move! He's lucky I even tried....

A sudden realization dawned on her as she inwardly groaned,

I made the first move? What's going on with me?! It's not like I'm going after him right? He's not really even my type. I don't like childish cute boys.. I like guys like Kwangmin and Henry.. Sweet but manly... He's nothing like them... So what's going on? Why do I feel this way?..... Besides I'm sure he's already asleep and now I just sound insane for talking to myself. Jeez this is embarrassing.

The silence was finally broken when Luhan mumbled, "Goodnight, Chinji."

Satisfied, Chinji smiled and shut her eyes and fell into a deep sleep, wtih Luhan doing the same.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________
A/N:

 

As requested, Here is more fluff and romance. ^^ <3

Thanks for doing the poll.!

 

So who ships Luji/ Chinhan?(; AWWWWWW. Aren't theyy cute!

 

LOL. More to come. Expect some awesome romance on the way. There will be sooo much fluff it will be able to fill a life-sized teddy-bear.

 

 XDDDDD BWAHAHAHAHA. Awaiting SHINee's comeback~ Dream Girl! WHO'S WITH ME?! SHAWOLS ANYONE?!?!

 

ANYWAYS, thanks for the support<3 ya'll are just the best.!

 

NO PLAGIARISM..!!!!!!!!!!