All The X's.

Jealousy Overload

Chinji woke up the next morning, with a smile knowing what had happened the night before. She blinked a few times before realizing something was off. She woke up... in the living room?

"Wait... what?!" She grew flustered before rushing off the couch and into the kitchen.

She opened the trash can, but there were no signs of flowers anywhere. The 24 red roses weren't in there. And the white rose was missing.

"Did I.... dream everything last night?"

She shook her head, a little disappointed, "I must be going crazy."

She headed for the front door and slipped on her shoes.

"Clear your head, Chinji, clear it." She opened the door and stretched her arms, neck, and legs. She took a deep breath before heading out for an early morning run.

 

No matter how fast, or how far she ran, Chinji still couldn't get rid of the image of Luhan kissing her. Her thoughts were so muddled by Luhan she couldn't think properly. She was about to cross the street, when the green light .

"Hey!!!" Someone reached over to Chinji and grabbed her by her jacket before yanking her back to the sidewalk.

Chinji was panting from all the air she was losing from running, now almost getting hit by a car added to the adrenaline.

"Thank you so much!!" Chinji breathed. She was bent over, clutching her knee still trying to catch her breath, but as she lifted her head to see who her lifesaver was, she froze.

"Ch-Changjo?..." Yes. It was Changjo from Teentop. It took him a few seconds to realize it was her.

"Chinji."

"Why are you up so early?"

"Morning coffee..."

"You still like drinking your coffee from the same shop at the same time every morning?"

"Y-yeah..."

Changjo was Chinji's ex-boyfriend from the beginning. He was one of the first one's after Kevin. 

"Well, uhm, I guess I'll get going then.." Chinji nodded to him before turning around and running across the street.

"Well that was awkward.. Who would've thought?" Chinji muttered to herself.

She continued on her run, with no particular destination. Her thoughts now clouded with not just Luhan, but her awkward encounter with Changjo.

As she grew more and more distracted, she had no idea she was about to run into someone until she crashed into his back.

She rubbed her forehead before bowing in apology.

"Mianhaeyo." She lifted her head to him and her jaw dropped.

"Chinji?..."

"Y-yoseob.."

"How have you been?" He said in a kind of monotone.

"Fine..."

"I haven't seen you around. I heard you already debuted."

"Yeah, it was last night."

"Congratulations then. I'll get going." He nodded before walking past her.

"Well, seems like someone's in a bad mood, but, WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!"

Yoseob was another one of them that belonged to the long list of guys she had crushed.

She kept on running aimlessly, "It's just got to be a coincidence that I see both of them right?"

After a good mile of running, she had realized that she was getting a little far. She looked at her surroundings trying to figure out where she was.

"Ehh? I don't recognize the area..."

"Do you need help finding your way.. Oh? Chinji?!" A familiar voice spoke her name and she immediately turned around.

"Mi-Minhyun?!" Yup, it was another one of them. Nu'est to be exact.

"Annyeong! Haven't seen you since..."

"Oh... Yeah, It's been awhile huh?"

"Well do you need any help? You seem a little lost..."

"Yeah, well where is this?"

"Myeongdong??"

"What time is it?" 

"Uhm.." He whipped out his wrist watch and checked, "It's 8 a.m. What are you doing up so early?"

"Early morning run.."

"From where?"

"Home."

"You ran all the way?"

"Yeah, I guess so, well I'll see you around.."

"Yeah, sure." He nodded.

Chinji began to run again, she was officially freaked out.

"What the heck is going on?!" Chinji was officially freaked out beyond imagination.

It was after a good 5 minutes, Chinji decided it was time for some food, she was getting hungrier and hungrier by the second.

She entered a random cafe and sat down at one of the tables. The waiter came up to her and took out a pad and paper. She wasn't particularly looking at the man, but rather, the menu.

"I'll have an.. iced.. coffee." She blinked as she recognized his face.

"Oh? Chinji?"

"Changmin..." Then it was TVXQ.

"I didn't know you come here."

"I don't, I just wanted to stop by and get a drink."

"We're you.. Out on a run?" He examined her clothes up and down and looked back up at her.

"Yeah.."

"Here or to go?"

"To go.."

"Well I'll go get your iced coffee, be right back."

"What the hell is going on." Chinji bored a hole through the table because she was staring at it so concentrated.

"Chinji??"

Who is it now?! Chinji groaned mentally.

She lifted her head, and sure enough. It was another one.

"Baro.."

"Hey!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Me and some friends went out to eat." He pointed at a table, and Chinji turned her head towards them. At that moment, her jaw dropped.

There. At the table, were four of her other ex-boyfriends. Hongbin from VIXX. Minhyuk from CN Blue. Junho from 2PM. and Mir from Mblaq.

Am I being haunted?! What the heck is this!?!?!

"Chinji? You alright??"

"Y-yeah..."

"I have your iced coffee!" Changmin came to Chinji's table and placed the drink on the table.

Chinji quickly stood up and grabbed the drink. She swiftly left the table and headed to the door, but unfortunately, the other boys quickly noticed her.

"Oh? Chinji!" Mir waved at her and the other boys quickly turned their heads at the sound of her name.

After seeing all four boys staring at her with curious glances, she grew tense and nervous. She nodded towards them, still a little stiff and frozen, before running out of the cafe.

"Omygosh. They're probably all talking about me!" She downed the drink in one go and tossed it in the trash before continuing on her run, "I mean, why else would all 5 of them be eating together at the same time?!?"

She wracked her brain over their strange occurrence that was happening to her.

"I've seen all my ex-boyfriends in less than a day. This is some kind of karma right??"

 

Meanwhile, at the cafe,  Baro approached the table.

"How do you guys know Chinji?"

"My ex-girlfriend.." Mir muttered.

"Ehhh?? She was my ex-girlfriend!" Hongbin retaliated.

"NO. She was my ex-girlfriend!!!" Minhyuk quickly added.

"Whoa there... She was my ex-girlfriend too!!" Junho suddenly spoke.

"And she was my ex-girlfriend.." Baro blinked at the revolutionary moment that had suddenly occurred.

"Can we all just get over the fact that she dumped all of us?"

"Ahem, I ugh, dumped her." Baro coughed into his fist.

"Yeah, right. Tell the truth." Minhyuk squinted at him in disbelief.

His shoulders slumped knowing he was caught.

"Well, can we go back to what we were talking about??" Junho finally changed the subject.

"Yeah, what do we do about the science project??"

 

 

 

Chinji ran fast and hard, but she was exhausted. After getting as far away as possible from all the chaos, she stopped by the road and called for a taxi.

She was driven home and as she opened the door, she noticed it was still pretty quiet in the house.

"Everyone's still asleep huh?" She slipped off her shoes and placed them neatly beside the pile of shoes that were thrown at the front door.

She was about to head to the kitchen, when her eyes darted back at the shoes. She saw a pair that looked quite familiar.

"Yejin." Her eyes widened as she looked all over the house for you. She quietly opened each door upstairs, careful not to wake anyone up, when she suddenly opened her room. There was Luhan. Lying peacefully on his bed as if nothing ever happened.

"I guess I really was dreaming.." She sighed in disappointment.

She closed the door and entered your room. Her eyes shot open when she saw someone she hadn't been expecting.

"Baekhyun?? When did he get here?? Did he come with Yejin??"

She closed the door silently and ran downstairs to inspect every nook and cranny, but with no luck, she still couldn't find you.

"Where is she?!" She had lost hope when she spotted a familiar petite body limply laying on the grass beside the tree in the backyard. She immediately ran outside and hovered over your body. The sun was out. And you could feel that it was suddenly blocked by a huge shadow.

"What the-" You squinted your eyes to get a better adjustment at who was blocking the sun. There was so much bright light around the figure that you couldn't quite make out the person.

"Park. Ye. Jin." The voice growled. You knew who it was. Your eyes adjusted and you saw a not too happy Chinji looking at you with her hands on her hips.

"Goodmorning?" You greeted with an unsure smile.

"Goodmorning?! Do you know how worried we all were?!?! We went looking for you everywhere and even went to the hospital! But you weren't there!! Where did Myungsoo take you?!?!?"

"How did you know it was Myungsoo??"

"Manager told us." 

She wasn't in a very good mood, and you could evidently tell.

"Myungsoo took me to the school and-" You began to pull yourself up by propping yourself up on your elbow. Unfortunately you chose the wrong arm.

"Ahhhhh!" You squealed in pain as you fell back down to the ground.

Chinji's angry expression was replaced by that of worry and concern.

"Are you alright?!?! We need to get you to the hospital!!"

"No need!" You winced a little. "Myungsoo took me to the school and we went to the Chem lab. He.. gave me some painkillers."

"He could get in serious trouble for that! He isn't licensed to give you medication!"

"That's why you won't tell right?" You pleaded with her.

"Show me."

You sighed before pulling down the sleeve of your jacket. The amount of bruising had gone down a little and the stitches held up the wound quite well.

"Just wait until we're done promoting remember? Then I go to the hospital."

"Fine. Oh. And by the way, we told the others you were on a date with Ryeowook, so if they ask, you know what to say."

You nodded.

"Why is Baekhyun here?"

"He was with me last night after Myungsoo left. It's a long story."

Chinji nodded, but she seemed a little distracted. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she was in her own world.

"Is something wrong?"

"Well... It's a long story."

She continued on with her story, about how she dreamt about Luhan the other night, and her morning run and her encounter with all her ex's.

"Well.. It's probably just a coincidence... Or a sign?" You looked at her to see her reaction but she just sighed.

"Yejin! I'm going delusional!! I'm dreaming about Luhan, yet it felt SOOO real.!"

"Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"I don't know..." She shook her head before getting up and offering you a hand. She pulled you up and the two of you headed back into the house.

As she set down a plate of pancakes in front of you, you grabbed the remote to turn on the news just to see the latest happening. You were in the middle of chewing on your pancakes when a news reporter suddenly came on the screen.

"Sightings of Byun Baekhyun of EXO and the newly debuted group KlassiQ's Park Yejin, were spotted late last night on what spectators would assume was a date. The two were caught at a local gas station sharing a nice conversation and a cup of ramen."

You spit out your pancake on your plate as you and Chinji gaped at the screen. Images of you and Baekhyun were popping up on the screen. 

You two were in the gas station. Another on of you two outside the door. And then another of Baekhyun holding your hand as you two escaped the paparazzi.

"EHHHHH?!?!?!?!"

________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Here's another update! Hope you liked it ^-^

Enjoy! And good luck to all of you who are back in school! I'm not quite sure if I can update all that often since I'm really busy with school now, BUT I WILL TRY!<3<3

Thanks for reading and please do COMMENT<3(: I appreciate it all, thanks to all you who subscribed!.

NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE ><