1. My Mistakes Can't Be Fixed.

Jealousy Overload

BAEKHYUN'S POV.

Hello, my name is Byun Baekhyun, Lead vocalist of EXO-K, and I am the biggest douche bag of all time.

Yes, you all should be pissed off at me, and I wouldn't mind. Why? Because all my members are mad at me. They hardly talk to me at all. After I yelled at Sehun, I guess that was the final straw. I wouldn't blame them though, cause if I had to deal with me, I would hate me too..

I messed up really bad.

I kissed Kim Taeyeon, all for good reason! I hope...

I would like to explain my case to all of them, and trust me, I really would. But I can't.

I can explain it to you though.

 

On the night of our L.A. concert..

 

As many of you know, I adore SNSD with all my heart. I am a huge fanboy, and for SNSD's Taeyeon to actually take notice of me, was a big deal. But not after that night. Sure I loved her, but not in that way.

I went to go and change in our dressing room after the concert, and there she was.

 

I honestly felt like I had a VIP meeting with her, it was just us two. The fanboy in me was unleashed. 

 

But I regret ever walking into that dressing room. Because that's where it all started.

 

She looked at me. Eyes that didn't belong to the Taeyeon I knew on stage. These eyes were much more vicious. Vengeful. Downright scary.

FLASHBACK*** (Author's POV)

"Byun Baekhyun. It's a pleasure to meet you." Taeyeon's eyes turned to slits as she examined Baekhyun from top to bottom. It was like a goddess turned into snake.

"Taeyeon-sunbaenim." Baekhyun bowed politely with a smile.

"Oh cut the crap. I'm here for some serious business with you."

"With me?"

"Yes you. You see, you may think that only your beloved EXO knows about you and Park Yejin. But no. I know."

Baekhyun went pale at her words.

"Now, you little rule breaker, You know you aren't allowed to date anyone that isn't actually part of the company yet, right? So why are you making the mistake of dating such a low-life like her?"

"Do NOT call her a low-life." Baekhyun felt ashamed by the way she was putting it, but he wasn't backing out of this fight. He would defend you, like his life depended on it.

"Oh, but she IS a low-life. Do you know who she really is?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact I do. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. The girl I could spend the rest of my life with because she understands me, and no matter how much crap I give her, she would stick by me because she loves me just as much as I love her." He firmly stated.

"No, no, no. That's not the answer I was looking for, my dear Baekhyun. I'm talking about the millionaire Yejin. The one about to take over her father's famous company, the Park Corporation. Do you know that Yejin?"

"Yes, I do." 

"Well then, you should also know that there is hardly a slim chance that her father will allow her to even debut. Correct?"

"Hardly, but there is always a chance."

"Well you see, that's the thing, she isn't even set to debut, and if she doesn't and Lee Sooman finds out that you're dating someone outside of the company, you can say goodbye to your career as it is. And I, being the sunbaenim here, have more power than you do, who barely debuted only a few months ago. It won't be that hard to convince Sooman to kick you out, and who knows, maybe I can convince him to get rid of EXO as a whole, since you are one right?" She spoke down wardly to him, as if educating a child.

"But why?"

"Well, you may not know this, but I have some unfinished business with her."

"Unfinished business?"

"She ruined my family when I was a kid. Her father put my father's company to shame, and we went down to the life of a bottom feeder. We were left with NOTHING! The things I've struggled through to get to where I am, you can't even possibly imagine. And I will put her back to where she belongs."

"Just because her father did that to you does not mean that she did."

"Oh no, I know she didn't, but I take her down, I take her father down, I take his company down, and my family will come back to the top."

"And what if she does end up debuting.?"

"I won't let that happen. You see if she does end up debuting, then, I can just crush her little heart and that would be satisfying enough for me."

"And how exactly would you do that?" Baekhyun was growing more and more furious with her speech.

"You're going to help me."

"I would never help you!"

"Oh you will, because if you don't. I will report your relationship with Park Yejin, to Sooman, and EXO's career, and her career will be over. And if you do help me, then she'll debut. But without a boyfriend. That's all. And besides, why date her, when you can't date me? Sooman would actually approve of our relationship, just because I'm part of the company already."

"He may approve, but he won't like all the press all over the story."

"He won't like it, yes. He'll probably put up a fight over it, but eventually, he will have to give up. The story will be released, and your precious little girlfriend would just have to find out, wouldn't she?"

"You're cruel." Baekhyun shook his head and winced.

"No, not cruel... Just competitive." Taeyeon smirked.

"This isn't that Taeyeon I know on stage."

"Of course it isn't, no one is the same on stage than they are off stage, and you just got to meet the real me." She smiled viciously, "So what's it gunna be?"

Baekhyun thought. He could be selfish, and keep you, but then ruin your career and your dream of being a dancer, and not only that, but ruin his career and EXO's as well. Or he could make this scandal with Taeyeon, lose you, but let you debut.

Baekhyun sighed, seeing no other option.

"Alright then, what do you want me to do?" Baekhyun lowered his head in shame.

Taeyeon's ears perked up at the sound of footsteps coming towards the dressing room.

"Someone's coming." She whispered. "Kiss me now, and when they come in, don't stop. Act natural, like you actually want to kiss me, and trust me, after you do, you'll want to kiss me."

Baekhyun shot her a pained look, and looked as if tears were going to fall, "Jin, please forgive me." He muttered under his breath. He leaned forward towards Taeyeon, but before he kissed her, she came close to his ear and whispered again, "If you tell anyone about this, and I mean anyone, she will never set foot on a stage."

Taeyeon immediately captured Baekhyun's lips into hers, and she stayed that way until someone came in.

And unfortunately for Baekhyun, it just had to be Kris.

And that's when Kris came running in, fist ready.

FLASHBACK END***

 

Yes, it's the truth, but can I tell anyone? Nope.

I'm here, practically stranded, with no one I can talk to, but my reflection in the mirror.

I'm about ready to kill myself because of what I did, and I regret it, but I know I'd regret it more if I didn't do it.

I despise Taeyeon for who she is. For the mask she hides behind on stage.

She is despicable, the way she is. She acts all cute and perfect on stage, but she is a snake in disguise. But who can I tell? No one. And everyone refuses to try and understand me. None of them can accept the fact that I can't say anything to them or their lives will be ruined.

I've been calling Yejin for the past hour now, I've left countless messages and voicemails, but she won't pick up. Which means she found out already.

I wish I could just explain to her what's happening, but I can't.

 

I'm arriving at Seoul tomorrow. I need to see her even if she doesn't want to see me. Just to say my final goodbyes. I'm doing this for the best, and I hope she can understand one day when this all passes.

She may never want to speak to me again, and none of my members will probably ever speak to me again, but I'm just trying to be the good guy. And the good guy always has to be the one to suffer right? That's just how it is.

 

Now I'm here, in my hotel room, packing up all my belongings ready to fly back home. But I'm crying like a baby. Why?

Because home will never be home without her.

 

I'm being punished. Being punished for thinking that this was how I could fix everything. Punished for yelling at Sehun. Punished for not trusting in my members. Punished for letting Taeyeon get to me. Punished.

I was shedding more than just a few tears by now. I was a mess. I let it all out. My anger, my frustration, my hurt. Everything just poured out.

Then there was a knock on my door, "Hyung, we're heading for the airport now..."

It was Sehun. I was surprised he was the one to call me down. I lifted my head as the door opened.

As soon as Sehun saw me, red-faced, and puffy-eyed, he blinked in confusion.

"Hyung, are you... crying?" I could only sit in silence. He sat beside me and looked at me with confused eyes. "Why?"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Sehun, I didn't mean to..."

He softened, "It's alright hyung, you must be really stressed nowadays.."

"I wish I could tell you, you have no idea, but I really can't, and I hope you guys can understand."

"We understand, you idiot, we're always here for you when you're ready to talk." Suho came in through the door with the rest of my members.

"Never thought I'd see the day when Byun Baekhyun cried like a baby." Chanyeol shook his head, with a chuckle.

"You guys already saw me like that the day we left!" I laughed along.

Kai had his arms crossed and he wasn't in the mood to laugh, "Look, I'm not saying I forgive you." He said with a straight expression.

"I'm not asking you to forgive me yet, I just need you to understand for now." I pleaded.

"Then I understand." He spoke, sighing afterwards.

"We are one?" D.O spoke putting a fist to the middle.

"WE ARE ONE!" We all chimed in unison, putting all our fists together.

I smiled at my members, "Before we go home, I need you guys to know something." I spoke, sniffling a little.

"What?" Sehun asked in a childish voice.

"I really loved her. Okay? I loved her with all my heart, and I still do. So no matter what the magazines and all the news say, don't believe it. I still love her no matter what, and I will until this world comes to an end."

"Then why?!?—" Kai began, but Suho immediately clasped his hand over Kai's mouth to shut him up.

"We understand, we won't believe anything they say until you say what you really feel, now we need to go or else we'll miss our flight." Suho smiled walking out of my room with his hand still over Kai's mouth.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

HERE IT IS!<3 DOUBLE UPDATE The last chapter until his final return. Too bad no one else knows the truth(; 

Well Enjoy and wait for the next chapter<3(:

I hope you all give this story much more love and comment too!

 

thank you to b2utifulexotic! You're comment made me laugh so hard ;D HAHA, thanks for that, made my day ^-^

WELL AUTHOR-NIM IS SIGNING OUT FOR THE NIGHT(:

Thanks for reading again!

NO PLAGIARISM PLEASEE ;DD