Tuesday's Trials.

Jealousy Overload

Chinji woke up to a warm hard surface she had been cuddling with for who knows how long. She blinked a few times before realizing, that that hard surface had been a chest— Luhan's chest. Chinji's eyes widened as she looked down to find her palm gingerly placed right on top of his toned abs. His arm s around her waist, in total snuggling position, but for how long? Minutes? Hours? Chinji didn't know. She sneakily weaved out of Luhan's arm, careful not to wake him, and dashed to her bathroom. She noticed that once she managed to escape, they were the only ones left in the room, while everyone had already left to get ready. She checked her watch and read : 6:45 am.

"30 minutes to get ready?!?! Why didn't they wake me up?!" Chinji screeched and quickly washed her face and changed into whatever clothes she could reach for not minding her wardrobe [shorts and a striped sweater]. She grabs her closest pair of converse sneakers and dashes down the stairs.

As she enters the kitchen, she spots all but Luhan, sitting around the counter simply chatting with each other.

"YAH! Why didn't you guys wake me up?!" The 6 of you stared at each other and started to giggle.

"Did you sleep well?" You chuckled between words. Judging by her blushing face, she knew exactly what you were laughing at. You woke up that morning to find the shocking sight of Luhan and Chinji... you decided to leave them undisturbed just for the fun of it, and it sure did make a good start for the day.

A second later, Luhan walks in looking perfect from top to bottom like he just came out of the shower. As he enters, you continue to giggle, unable to control your laughter.

"So Luhan, how'd you sleep?" You stifled a laughter once again.

"Uhm, fine?" He looked at you suspiciously, "It was surprisingly warm...."

"I wonder why..." You burst into a fit of laughter.

"Okay, what's going on?" Luhan mused.

"You and Chinj-syugijkjnartih." Chinji blushed madly as she rushed to your side to quickly muffle out your words.

"Aha...ha... Nothing happened!" She said a little too eager.

"Alright?" When Luhan seemed to drop the topic, Chinji released her hand from your mouth.

"What was that for?!"

"Nothing." She smiled victoriously before trotting towards the door, "Are we going or not?"

"Alright, let's go.!" You pumped your fist in the air.

"Jinmyun-ahjussi is here too, so we'll be going." Kris spoke.

"Kay!" You grabbed you keys and headed out the door.

 

As the boys drove off in their fancy limo, you and Chinji drove your cars alongside the limo, Chinji on the left and you on the right. You waved at their window with your convertible down. Tao rolled down his window and waved at you. You smiled back, but Kris suddenly pushed his way through and shoved Tao to the side, surprising both you and the maknae as you watched Tao topple over. Kris peeked his head through the window and yelled past the wind,

"BOTH HANDS ON THE WHEEEEEL!!!!"

"YES, FATHER!" You rolled your eyes mockingly, and purposely lifted both your arms off the wheel and signaled for Chinji to speed up. You stepped harder on the accelerator and sped past them. From a distance, you could hear Kris yelling, "YAH!!!!"

You laughed hard feeling the exhilarating shock of breaking the rules.

 

"AISH!" Kris screamed ruffling his hair, "She never listens to me!"

"Have you ever considered the fact that maybe she grew up?" Luhan shook his head.

"You have to stop babying her. She can take care of herself." Lay patted Kris on the back.

"But she's practically trying to get herself killed!!" Kris screamed.

"She'll be fine, now stop being an overprotective brother. You aren't her father and she'll survive. Jeez!" Lay and Luhan giggled as Kris pouted.

Jinmyun ahjussi looked at Kris from the mirror, "Master Wu, Miss Park has been independent all her life, sir. Not to mean any offense, but if I may ask, why do you treat her like a child?"

"She needs someone to tell her wrong from right, and she still doesn't understand. She needs an example to follow, and I didn't want it to be her parent's. If anything ever happened to her, I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

"You don't have to take that responsibility you know. She can take care of herself now." Jinmyun-ahjussi smiled from the rear view mirror.

They drove to school and went through the normal routine of pushing past the crowds of girls begging to be their dates to the winter dance. But of course, they declined all of them.

As you and Chinji walked out of the parking garage, Chinji popped a question.

"Who're you taking to the dance?"

"I don't know... haven't really looked through the list yet."

"I was thinking about taking Henry..."

"Really?! But it's almost been 3 months! I thought you would be done with him by now!"

"I think I'll be done pretty soon, but I just don't know yet... Henry is really sweet!"

"But I thought you didn't like the sweet and cute type." You smirked.

"Well that's where Kwangmin comes in!"

The both of you laughed on your way to the A Building. As you neared the building, you spotted the trio near the door. When you finally reached them you recognized something different.

"You dyed your hair back to brown?"

"Yeah, the red was getting a little boring."

Chaeri brushed her hair behind her shoulder and shrugged.

"Alright?" You rolled your eyes slightly unimpressed when she turned around.

"Come on, we'll be late if we don't hurry."

You got into your little formation and walked into the building like you always did.

 

The hallways seemed normal again. Couples in the halls, nerds getting their books, and loud conversations between arguing students. Once you all stepped in, conversations lowered down to a hush. Whispers about Chaeri's new hair color echoed in the halls. As you climbed up the stairs to the 2nd floor, you saw the EXO-M boys clawing past the obsessive mob of girls that surrounded their lockers. You half giggled at their misfortune, but suddenly flinched upon seeing girls trying to touch Lay and Tao inappropriately.

"Chinji-ah hold me back before I beat those girls until they're purple."

"Whoa there Miss temper," Chinji grabbed your fist before you could pounce, "No one even knows you know them like you do!"

"Well they should at least get their hands off."

"Chill. Jeez."

"Man... if any of them try anything again, I will personally cut off their hands so they could never touch my boys again."

"Your boys?" Chinji smirked, "You never cared about what happened to them before, why now?"

"I think I'm spending too much time with them."

The two of you laughed and as you neared your lockers, Chaeri suddenly made a detour and turned towards the EXO-M boys. The girls that surrounded them parted the way for the 5 of you and she advanced towards a certain someone that had on his same old cold expression— Kris. You lowered your head to avoid as much eye contact as possible. You wanted to just grab you books and run down the hall to your class, but it would ruin the whole 'group image' thing. You weren't exactly Chaeri's minions, but it wasn't like you could exactly abandon your friends out of the blue and ignore Chaeri's intentions.

And this would be the part where we all find out why Chaeri is your frenemy.

It was last year before the winter dance and Chaeri had a massive crush on Kris. And the day she went to ask Kris to the dance.... Unfortunately, she got dumped—hard.

Kris's exact words to her: "Look, I don't go for bratty girls like you who only go for guys like me for attention. Don't you ever feel like you already have enough of that? Grow up. I don't want you, I don't like you, and I never will, so get over it and go... and besides..."

 

**FLASHBACK**

Kris leaned into Chaeri's ear and whispered as the crowd around them gaped at his blunt and harsh rejection. Chaeri's expression looked like a broken mirror. Cracked and Shattered.

"I wouldn't go for girls like you in a million years. If I was going to date anyone, it would be Yejin, she's just my type. While you. You are like a boomerang. You always comeback no matter how many times I throw you away. Get the picture?" Kris's voice was oozing with poison and irritation.

Chaeri simply nodded feeling the power of complete and utter rejection and humiliation showering over her whole being.

"Good." Kris whispered.

The only sad thing was, that Chaeri's feelings for Kris were, in all honesty, sincere. 

Pure and Sincere.

**FLASHBACK END**

 

After Kris exploded that day, Chaeri grew this burning passion of hate that ignited inside of her towards you. She didn't talk to you until after the winter dance even though you all ate together, practiced together, and did everything together. She would always ignore your presence like you didn't exist. You finally asked Kris what her told her that day, but all he simply said was,

"I just told her to back off." 

You weren't very surprised when he finally fessed up his exact words. You finally understood why Chaeri had been ignoring you. Knowing her true feelings for Kris and the way he rejected her, it all made sense.

But when you went to confront her, she exploded on and on acting like she had no idea what you were talking about, as if her rejection never happened. Chinji defended you with some pretty harsh comebacks when it all went down, and that's where it all started.

After some time, Chaeri gave up on the hating act, but instead became your frenemy. She hated you from within, but you were still friends. Why? You had one bad disagreement, but you had more good memories than bad, and you weren't going to let a little argument ruin 3 years worth of friendship... right?

 

As Chaeri approached Kris with much determination, you flinched at the sight of her flirting. You knew where this was going and you didn't like it one bit.

Your mouth dropped when she finally dropped the bomb. The entire hall went silent.

 

 

"Kris, will you go to the winter dance with me?"
 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

 

AHHHHHHHH! I'm back ;3 How's everyone doing?!?!

 

Anyways, it's 2:10 am over here, and I was supposed to do a double update, but I still need to get my sleep T-T, once I wake up though, I will. But I'm pretty sure by the time you are all awake, both chappies will be up xD KAYY.


On a side note... Does anyone else feel a little worried about EXO's comeback. .___.

The 'so-called' Leaked version of wolf..

The changing of their hair color

Kris is disappearing..

And WHAT IS THIS LUHAN AND KAI KISSING A GIRL BUSINESS.. 

FREAKING OUT A LITTLE. But to be honest, I'm really scared. And I don't know why D;

ANYWHOO, 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3 I don't bite ^-^ And I shall see you all when I wake up<3

 

NO PLAGIARISM PLEASEEE.!!!