Loner Club

Jealousy Overload

"Please have a seat!" The interviewer motioned towards Taeyeon and Baekhyun. Taeyeon had her arm linked through Baek's with a fake smile glued on her perfect face.

In the inside you bore a hole through her head and smiled internally.

You were already slowly getting rid of any thoughts of Baekhun. It was a process and lately, you've been too busy with schedules, radio shows, and interviews like this one, to even stick with your original plan of making him jealous by using Ryeowook, and the more time you got away from it, the more you realized that maybe life without him, was better anyways. And besides, after giving it some thought, you realized how foolish you were for even considering using Ryeowook that way. He was your best friend. You had no idea what you were thinking that convinced you to use such methods. Even if it was slightly due to Chinji's persuasion. Her methods weren't exactly in your favor.

You figured it all out as the 'new couple' finally took their seats beside you. Everyone around could feel the tension. Even the cameramen were skeptical towards the whole ordeal. But it wasn't tension for you.. It was more... Awkward.

You felt slightly uncomfortable having to sit next two lovebirds as if you had anything to do with it. But to everyone else, you did have something to do with it.

"Soo... Yejin-ssi. Tell us again about your relationship with Baekhyun."

"With EXO." You emphasized once again.

"Yeah, yeah, now go on." The interviewer rolled her eyes at you slightly, but quick enough for the camera not to catch, but for you to see.

"I have been friends with all of EXO since high school, and for some of the members, even before that."

"Yes, we know. But we'd all like to know exactly what your relationship is with Baekhyun-ssi here." She smiled her fake smile and motioned at Baekhyun.

"We're just friends, isn't that right?" You gave him an implying look hoping he got the message, and he seemed to understand, but his expression was sour.

"Yeah..but." He began.

You stiffened at that word, cause it always meant there was more to say.

"But?" The interviewer pushed further.

You could see Baekhyun open his mouth, about to say something, but instead, he shut it and winced lightly, but barely enough for you to notice. You wondered what could possibly make him silent, and you never knew. But underneath the table, Taeyeon had pinched him hard enough to leave a mark, while on the outside, she was angelically smiling.

It almost bugged you how innocent she looked after the whole necklace encounter you had with her.

You were sure she was no longer your favorite, nor a very respectable sunbae regardless of her position.

You knew overall, even if you fought for him, there was no way you would win against everyone and all the fans on her side.

"Taeyeon-ssi, what do you think?"

"I do believe that they have only been friends up until this moment and even now."

"So do tell us about your current relationship!"

"We're doing fine as you can see." Taeyeon's angelic smile sure did counter with Baekhyun's stoic expression.

"Well how about that night when Yejin and Baekhyun were caught together?"

Man, this interviewer is really pushing the limits here.

You gritted your teeth.

"Why can't two friends go out to see each other at night?" Taeyeon quickly replied, but you could also notice how her voice began to waver.

Hah, so much for that composure.

For some reason, you kinda wanted to admit that you and Baekhyun were in a relationship, just to see Taeyeon panic, it was something you were dying to witness.

But you knew better than to jeopardize your career to watch her crash and burn, so you bit your tongue.

"I see." The interviewer nodded.

"Excuse me, but I do believe this interview was about KlassiQ?" Chaeri suddenly interrupted the interviewers train of thought who seemed to be thinking up more questions to interrogate you, Taeyeon, and Baekhyun.

"Oh, yes, of course!" The interviewer smiled once more finally realizing she was getting off track. "Baekhyun and Taeyeon, thank you for joining us." She bowed lightly, welcoming their exit. Once they exited, you saw Baekhyun look back at you and look away. He distracted you for a moment, and you finally snapped back into your interview when the interviewer finally asked a relevant question.

"How did you all start as a group?" 

"Well, we were all friends before but we realized that we were all talented in something that could get us places in the entertainment world." Chaeri began.

Wow, great excuse. More like you convinced us that we could do it cause your daddy had connections. But who am I to complain?

"So tell us what exactly are those talents that got you to where you are now?"

"I'm the leader. And also the co-singer, co-dancer, etc. Ahmi is our lead rapper." Chaeri started once again, then she motioned towards Eunbae who then cleared after being silent for the whole interview.

"I'm the visual and also co-singer." She timidly spoke.

"I'm the lead vocal." Chinji simply stated.

"And I'm the lead dancer." You finally ended the topic.

"So tell me about your history together before all of this entertainment business."

"Well, like i said, we were all friends before." Chaeri tried to sound calm but was also beginning to become a little irritated.

"But how far before?"

"We'll be friends for about 3 years now."

"Who are you all closest to in the group?"

"Well, we're all of course close, but I'd have to say that me and Eunbae and Ahmi have been particularly close, and Chinji and Yejin are closer with each other because they've been good friends and have been living with each other throughout college so far."

"I see, well tell us about family!"

"I'm an only child but I guess you could say I have 5 brothers as well." Chaeri chuckled.

"5 brothers but an only child?"

"Yes, well, I've been close with the SHINee members since I was a child, we used to play together quite frankly." Chaeri commented with a huge grin that was almost nostalgic.

"Oh? Are all of you close with certain groups as well?"

The four of you nodded your heads in unison.

"I've been close with the Big Bang members since I was young as well." Eunbae chirped. But you could hear the slight disappointment in her voice as she spoke.

"And I've been close with SuJu since I was born apparently. They used to joke around telling me that they were there when I was born."

"Well isn't that an interesting fact!" The interviewers optimism was so fake it was oozing out of her. "Well, anyway, back to your families!"

"I'm an only child as well." Eunbae quietly spoke.

"I have a younger sister back in China." Chinji proudly stated.

"Ahmi is an only child too, and I have 2 sisters, younger and older." You politely commented.

"Ah, you're the middle child, I see..." She almost sounded as if she understood, but you were in no place to ask.

"Well! It seems that we've come to the end of our interview for the day, please give a round of applause for the present members of KlassiQ!" The interviewer clapped along with the camera crew and background crew behind the camera. She almost seemed relieved that the interview was over.

When the camera crew signaled that the cameras were done filming, the interviewer sighed.

"I was almost getting to the juicy deets and you just had to add in your commentary didn't you?" She spat venom towards Chaeri.

"Excuse me?!" Chaeri gaped, surprised by the woman's immaturity. "Last time I checked this was our interview, not just hers." She pointed an accusatory finger at you.

"Yeah but none of your are interesting! If you haven't noticed, she's the one who's on the top of the search engine for entertainment here. And what have you done?" The interviewer rolled her eyes once again.

"You are one immature interviewer." Chaeri turned around and stormed off. The rest of you followed her out of the building and into your van.

"The nerve she had to say such a thing!" You shook your head in disbelief.

"Shut Up!" Chaeri exploded.

Your eyes rounded at her. But your surprised expression was replaced by one that was confused and utterly lost.

"Oh don't even act like you don't love the attention! Always acting like you don't like it but I know you do! 'Afraid of being in huge crowds and performing' my ! I know you enjoy being the center of attention!"

Your jaw dropped at her.

You simply shook your head still processing what she had just accused you of.

"You have no right to say that!" Chinji defended.

"And you! Going through guys like scratch paper! Is there not a single guy on campus that you haven't hooked up with?! Like seriously! Get a hold of yourself and settle down with one!"

Chinji was silenced at that, but not by shock of what she said, just silent. She simply stared at Chaeri with such a stoic expression, anyone would break under such a stare. Chaeri was fuming. Hyperventilating from all the screaming.

"Have you had enough?" Chinji simply said.

Chaeri settled back down in her seat and closed her eyes.

"Satisfied?" Chinji pushed some more.

"Yes." Chaeri curtly responded.

"Good. Because we have plenty to say about you too, but we bite our own tongue." Chinji muttered the last sentence, but loud enough for you to hear.

You chuckled lightly and sat back down.

"And that interviewer thought weren't interesting." Eunbae laughed out loud to lighten the tension, and eventually, you all laughed along.

You were a bipolar bunch of friends, but friends none the least.

 

 

Back at the cafe you had left earlier, four boys sat at a table in the back corner discussing their dilemmas like women would.

"We're hopeless aren't we?" Daehyun muttered.

"Yeah I guess you could say something like that." Ryeowook bitterly chuckled.

"All caught up on girls who will never love us back huh?" Minwoo looked down at his lap with a sour smile.

"I thought you were getting somewhere with Yejin." Henry spoke nodding his head towards Ryeowook.

"I was, until she told me that she was just using me to get back together with—someone." Ryeowook quickly covered realizing that he almost revealed the secret that had you hanging for your life by a thread.

"She used you to get someone else jealous??" Henry gaped slightly.

"Pretty much." 

"We are hopeless." Daehyun bitterly commented.

"How about you then?" Henry nodded his head towards Daehyun this time.

"I went to a party with her, danced a little bit, but before I could finally swoop her off her feet, a smooth comes along and takes her away." Daehyun shook his head.

"Who?" Henry questioned.

"Kai. Kim Jongin." Daehyun muttered bitterly.

"Ooooh, hard competition man, but I never understood how you could still like someone like her!" Henry shook his head while laughing.

"Chaeri's just like any girl. She a sweet angel if you get past her y act. And it's all just an act. I know how she really is. But not a lot of people do." Daehyun blabbered in a daze.

"How about you lover boy?" Henry looked towards Minwoo who was lost in his own thoughts.

"Well, it started off alright, I was watching her since she walked out of her building hoping that I could catch her when she wasn't busy, and I got lucky, and we kinda went on a date at the mall. I thought she would fall for me and that she had a good time, but I've been friend zoned. Oficially. She walked off to Suho the second she saw him."

"Damn, we're losing to all these EXO guys! What's so great about them?!" Ryeowook yelled, catching the attention of several customers in the room.

"Quieter would you?!" Henry whispered to the group, "Last thing we need is unnecessary attention."

"Well how about you Henry?" Ryeowook questioned.

"I'm still with Chinji, but I know how she is. She thinks i'm stupid? She hides behind my back and goes out with other guys. It's not hard to realize when I have eyes on her wherever she goes. She's been with me the longest I hear, but she's had 3 others while she was with me. But I still have hope since I'm her longest. I just don't know when she'll finally end it, and I can feel myself losing to Luhan. I just know it."

"Look at us. It's sad." Minwoo shook his head at their sorry state.

"We need to move on." Henry agreed.

"But can we?" Ryeowook sighed and looked at the others' faces.

"Nope." Daehyun finally concluded.

"What are we then?" Minwoo asked in disappointment.

"A loner club." Ryeowook shook his head leaning further back into his chair and staring out of the window.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I want to cry cause I haven't updated in a month and two days. BUT I DID IT.

SO MUCH WORK AT SCHOOL FOR ME LATELY.

And i've been super busy, so i do apologize for the semi-hiatus.

I still love this story, and I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON IT.

I'm ready to get back to this<3<3

See you all SOON.

Sorry again!

Tell me what you think about the chapter!!

NO PLAGIARISM PLEAAAASE.