6. Jeju Part 1

Jealousy Overload

You woke up the next morning, not exactly happy, but not disappointed either. Yes, you would end up taking after the business your father spent all his life building, but it's alright. You were sure you would find some kind of perk from becoming the future owner of the Park Corporation.

"Morning!" You spoke to no one in particular. You stretched and washed up, heading to the kitchen afterwards. 8:00 am was breakfast so you were up and ready to make sure you weren't left with crumbs.

You entered the kitchen, and upon seeing everyone, you felt light-hearted. You would be leaving in a few hours to Jeju and you weren't particularly too happy about leaving Yemin and Yerin. You just barely got close to both of them, and for once you really didn't want to leave. It was going to be a bittersweet parting.

"Yejin! We have strawberry smoothie today!" Yerin spoke, happily greeting you.

"And pancakes! I made sure to save some just for you noona!" Tao smiled handing you your plate.

"Awww, thanks Tao!"

"Yejin, are you all packed up?" Your mother called out to you from the stove as she flipped pancakes on the grill.

"Ne, omonim." You greeted with a smile.

"Is everyone else packed up?" She asked the rest of the group.

"Ne, omonim!!" They called out in unison.

"Yuji-ah, are you going to Jeju with them?" Yemin pouted.

"Annie.. I have some business to attend to at home." She shook her head.

"Business? What kind of business?"

"I'm taking vocal lessons as soon as I get back." She shyly shrugged.

Chinji choked on her orange juice, "Bwoh?! You never told me about that!"

"A-are you mad?" Yuji looked down at her plate.

"No! I'm proud of you! Maybe one day you can be an idol like me!" She happily high-fived her sister but her smile slowly began to fade as she looked at you in sadness.

"Mian, Yejin-ah.. I didn't mean to.. I.." Chinji was at a loss for words and suddenly felt like an idiot for bringing it up.

"Anniyo, Kwenchana, I don't mind. Honest!"

There was an awkward silence that followed as everyone ate their breakfast silently.

"Guys! I'm serious!"

"Yeah, yeah..." Xiumin pouted.

 

Soon everyone finished and began to pack up their final belongings.

You grabbed your luggage and looked around your room one more time. 

"I'm gunna miss this room. But I'll be back soon enough. Maybe coming back home won't be so bad anymore." You smiled to yourself seeing your room the way it was when you first arrived. You left traces of yourself there. A few pencils you left behind, some clothes and shoes, a notebook. Just little trinkets that indicated that you would return.

All you of were already at the door, saying your final goodbyes ready for the departure. Only your mom and sisters were there to say goodbye. Just as it had been before.

"Annyeong unnie!" Yemin gave you a huge bear hug.

"Oh yeah! Who won the soccer game from yesterday?"

Yemin flashed you a cheeky smile, while you turned around to see Luhan's dejected expression.

"No way... You won?!?" You smiled proudly at Yemin.

"Ne! I told oppa I would definitely win, and he just wouldn't believe me!" She looked at Luhan with an evil smirk, "Merongg~~~"

"Yah! Don't be disrespectful, I'm your oppa!" Luhan yelled in retaliation.

Suddenly, out of the corner of your eye, you saw Chinji scoot closer to Luhan so that her arm was touching him. You saw the anger in Luhan's face dissipate as his cheeks glowed red from her touch. Chinji winked at you and you silently laughed to yourself. That girl always had her ways.

"Yerin-unnie, will you still be back when I visit again?" You smiled at Yerin.

"You're coming back?!" She looked excited by the look she was giving you.

"It's still my home right?" You chuckled.

"I'll be back, just tell me when you're visiting and I'll fly back down here!"

"Heh, no problem." You nodded.

"Yejin-ah~" Your mom cooed.

"Omonim." You smiled bowing at a lesser angle.

"Stop that would you? And call me umma next time."

"Thanks, umma. Even if I won't be a dancer, I'm still thankful for what you did last night. Standing up for me." You breathed out a small laugh, "Thank you, really."

"Won't be a dancer? Now do I look like the type of mom to back down out of a fight?" Your mom smirked.

"What?"

"It's the fruit of my labor right?" She flashed you the contract in her hand and your jaw dropped to the ground. You took the contract in your hands and gingerly opened it to find the two signatures necessary on the bottom of the page.

"Abeonim.... He signed it?!" You asked in disbelief.

She nodded.

You placed a hand over your mouth as tears formed in your eyes.

"Neomu kamsahamnida!!" You bowed continuously.

"Don't thank me, thank your father." She sighed nodding her head towards his office.

You walked back into the house and stopped at your father's office. He was still busy working on the stack of paperwork that lay in front of him. You gently knocked on the door and heard a gentle, "Come in." from inside. He didn't bother to look up from his work.

You slowly let yourself in and walked up to his desk.

You bowed in front of him and looked up to see his expression.

"What is it?" He asked. He finally looked up and stood up on his feet, straightening out his suit in the process.

"Kamsahamnida for believing in me, and signing the contract."

"One condition. You keep your Pharmacy Major, is that understood?" He spoke sternly.

"Ne." You smiled gently and walked up to him. Your threw your arms around him, something the both of your weren't expecting.

You could feel his surprised expression, but he slowly relaxed and put his arms around you.

"Thank you, appa." You smiled brightly.

"You're welcome." He chuckled in response.

 

 

You left the house with happy feelings of family and belonging. It was starting to feel like home again.

You arrived at the airport, saying your goodbyes to Yuji as she boarded her plane back to Chongqing.

You met up with Ahmi, Chaeri, and Eunbae at the airport and headed to Jeju.

Once you arrived, it was all smooth sailing from there. The first place you headed was the beach house you would all be staying in.

You unpacked and headed straight for the buffet.

"Hungry already?" Kris came up behind you and began to walk with you to the buffet.

"Yeah, long day you know?" 

"Well we're only here until the day after tomorrow.. What do you want to do?"

"Swim, tan, campfire, I don't know." You smiled shrugging your shoulder, "Anything."

"Would you take on my offer to go on a date today?"

"Why not? We're going to the buffet right now right?" You eye-smiled without knowing Kris's true intentions. He gazed at you lovingly, yet you saw him as a brother. 

You headed to the buffet to have a nice meal when you saw a news broadcast on the television about EXO-K. The audio was off, but you could see the images flashing on the screen.

Something about Lee SooMan fighting and arguing about some scandal on EXO-K. And that the story hasn't been released due to his efforts of keeping the rumors at bay.

"Kris, what's that about?" Kris looked up at the screen only to grow pale as his eyes widened.

"It's probably some kind of SM rumor.." He spoke nervously.

"But why are they showing pictures of EXO-K?" You raised a brow.

"Because they just finished their recent concert!" He spoke too suddenly, it was all too suspicious, but you let the subject drop.

"Alright?" You headed inside the buffet and began to pick out your food and eat with Kris.

Kris on looked at the TV growing more nervous. It wouldn't be long until you found out the truth.

 

 

Meanwhile, the rest of the gang went ahead to the beach to enjoy the heat. Xiumin, Chen, Tao, and Lay were out swimming and playing in the water, sneaking up on each other and pretending to drown like the little kids they were.

Chen came up under Lay and grabbed his feet, dragging him under the water, playfully. When Lay came up for air, he coughed out all the water he had swallowed, attacking Chen in a mad frenzy.

Tao was doing some martial arts moves in the water, for who knows why. Xiumin decided it was funny to go behind him and copy his moves just to make the girls who were out on the sand, laugh. Chaeri, Ahmi, and Eunbae exploded in a fit of laughter, while Tao looked confusedly at them wondering why they were laughing at him. He turned around only to find a very scared looking Xiumin run farther out into the water.

"Yeah YOU BETTER RUN!" Tao called, chasing after him.

 

Chinji was inside the bathroom of the beach house taking a shower after her fair share of fun on the beach, it was almost lunch and she wanted to get freshened up before they ate.

 

Luhan was waiting outside for her in the patio, by her request.

The shower water suddenly turned off and he heard shuffling behind the door.

"Chinji? Are you done?"

"Yeah, but I think I left my towel out there, can you bring it to me?"

"Uhh, yeah." He quickly found her towel and headed towards the bathroom.

He knocked on the door lightly waiting for her to open the door.

The door slowly creaked open only enough for him to slip in the towel, but also see quite a bit of her bare wet skin. He dodged the sight by turning his head away as quickly as he could, handing her the towel from behind him.

"Thank you Luhan~" Chinji cooed. She shut the door with a slight smirk on her face.

Luhan let out a deep breath to catch up with his racing heart.

He waited back out in the patio for Chinji to finish changing.

She came out, dressed in a long sun dress that reached her feet with her sandals and sunglasses on. Her hair was wavy and smelled of sea salt and ocean water.

"Ready for lunch?" Chinji asked him, grabbing her bag.

"Aren't we going to wait for the others?"

"You don't want to eat with just me?" Chinji asked innocently.

"OH! No, I mean yes!, I mean...." Luhan rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Heh, Cute." Chinji laughed, "But I'm serious, we don't have to wait for them, we can just eat by ourselves."

"Uh.. A-alright." Luhan gulped following Chinji as she walked on the sandy beach towards the restaurant. 

She looked like a model from behind. Like she was in a photo shoot, filming by the beach. Her hair flowed back and forth from the ocean breeze that swept by. Luhan watched her from behind with a longing expression. She was absolutely beautiful. Any man would admit that. He was just lucky he was the only one looking at her this way at that moment.

Suddenly some lifeguard without a shirt came strolling along and was heading Chinji's way. Luhan to note of this and watched suspiciously at the guy who was closely approaching.

Chinji stopped in her tracks and began to talk to the guy. She was looking a little uncomfortable, and the way the guy was advancing on her, Luhan didn't like it. 

He quickly ran to her side and decided to play a little game, just for fun, right?

"Jagiya, is this man bothering you?"

Chinji turned her head, surprised at Luhan's statement.

"Annie. He was just saying hello, don't worry about it babe." Chinji played along realizing what Luhan was doing.

"Ahh I see, but excuse us, I'm taking my girlfriend out for lunch." Luhan smiled a little too enthusiastically, and the lifeguard slowly backed away.

He threw his arm over Chinji's shoulder and began to walk with her side by side, to the restaurant.

"You know, the lifeguard's gone right?" Chinji raised a brow.

"Yeah, but you never know what other guy might try and make a move on you." Luhan shrugged like the man he was supposed to be. He like the feeling of being bold.

"And do you mind if another guy makes a move on me?" She smirked.

"Of course, my girlfriend, aren't I the only guy you ever think of?" Luhan pouted cutely.

And at that moment, time froze for Chinji. Luhan looked like an angel. Perfectly swept hair, his blonde locks flowing with the breeze, and his smile. That smile made everything around Chinji, freeze. She was gazing at Luhan without realizing it.

"Chinji? Chinji-ah? Are you alright?" Luhan looked at her strangely.

"Oh? Oh.. yeah. But you know, I like you better this way."

"What way?"

Chinji pulled Luhan closer to her, wrapping her arms around his waist. They looked like the perfect couple walking on the beach.

"This way." She winked at him as they walked out into the restaurant to have lunch.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________
A/N:

KYEAHHHHH<3<3<3 Awwwww I'm writing this, and yet I'm getting jealous. How is this possible? T-T Crazinesss<3<3 I totally ship; Luji, Chinhan, Luchin, Chinlu.

Which one sounds better as a shipping name? I don't really know.. BUT BAEKHYUN IS COMING BACKKK!<3<3

I'm trying to update as much as possible, because I'm actually just as excited as you guys for his return<3 5 more chapters! LET'S GOOO!!

ASHJKL::"

 

^-^ hope you liked the chapter<3 Leave some comments! 

NO PLAGIARISM PLEASEE D;