Home Sweet Home

Jealousy Overload

"BWOHH?!?!"

Before Chinji knew it, one second you were screaming, the next, you were running around the room chasing Kris, trying to hit him with a pillow. Chaos spread throughout the room. You were cursing at Kris in a mix of Mandarin and English and of course, only Chinji could understand both. In a flash, Kris was on the floor while you sat on him, he squirmed under your trying to escape, but you just sat on him with more pressure and force, as he continued to wiggle around. Feeling very triumphant, you turned you attention to the other boys who were still wide-eyed as they watched you pin Kris down.

"Anyone care to explain WHY you all have to stay in MY house?" Your voice shown irritation arousing with every exaggerated word.

Tao finally mustered up the courage to speak, "We... uhm... can't go back to our dorms."

"And why is that?" You were getting more and more curious.

"Our manager won't let us back in..." Xiumin was the next to speak.

"Why won't HyunKyun-oppa let you sleep in your OWN dorms?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Because Kr— I mean WE did something bad, back in L.A... that's kinda the reason we got sent back here... it's punishment..." Chen nervously glanced at Kris which earned him Kris's award winning 'I-will-kill-you' glares.

"What could you have possibly done that was so bad that you had to be sent back to Seoul?"

All of a sudden Kris stopped squirming. You look down to seem him shooting daggers through his eyes to anyone who dared open his mouth. You looked back suspiciously at the other's to see Lay and Luhan giving you pleading looks saying 'please stop asking' . And with that, the air grew threateningly tense. You couldn't take the silence anymore.

"Anyways, forget it, I'll find out sooner or later." You gave up asking, being the kind-hearted girl that you were. You got up and looked at Chinji who stood there awkwardly watching the scene that unraveled before her eyes.

"Chinji-ah help me get the rooms set, and the extra blankets and pillows."

You dragged her upstairs to prepare the rooms, and you left the 6 surprised boys to regain full consciousness. After you had finished preparing the rooms, you went downstairs to find all 6 of them still in the same positions you had left them in. Kris on the floor, and the 5 still blinking in puzzlement.

"Well you guys can either sleep standing, and you can sleep on the floor," You turned your head to Kris, "OR, you can go sleep in the rooms."

Immediately all 6 boys made their way to the stairs, but you stuck your arm out in front of the stairs to block them from continuing up.

"Uh, uh, uh..." You said wagging your finger, "There's only 4 rooms in this house. 2 of them are Chinji's and mine. Only 2 people per room. Which means two of you will have to sleep with either me or Chinji."

6 mouths dropped. This would've been the 5th time that these boys gaped at you, you rolled your eyes in irritation.

"You guys want to sleep in my house, you have to go by my rules. It's too crowded with 3 people in a room. Kris, naturally, you're in my room."

Kris nodded his head in agreement. He was the closet one to you, and even though you were close to Lay and Luhan, you've always known Kris the longest, practically since you were born, he played the role of the older brother since you had no other guy in your life except for your father. Other than that, you had your mother, and your 2 other sisters. Your older sister was the same age as Kris, but since she took ZERO responsibility for you, Kris did instead. You looked around at the other 5.

"Now who's in Chinji's room?"

Suddenly, Luhan madly blushed as a smirk played on your lips.

"Luhan. You're in Chinji's room."

"Ehhh?! WHY?" You loved seeing Luhan flustered, he was like a deer in headlights. "But—" he tried to argue back, but you cut him off.

"Nope, no 'buts', MY house, MY rules. NOW you can go upstairs." You took your arm away from the stairs and let them pass. As Luhan pouted, you gave him a cheeky smile back.

He made his way upstairs, and ended up at the door of Chinji's room, he gently knocked on the door, but no one opened.

Come on Luahn, Grow some balls and just open the da** door.!

Luhan pushed open the door and poked his head inside.

"Chinji-ssi?"

When she didn't respond, Luhan stepped inside and let himself in. He heard the shower water running.

She's taking a shower... awkward.

Luhan continued to look around the room.

All white? My favorite color... Dang we have the same taste, she's sooo my ideal!

All of a sudden the running water stopped.

Crap!

He looked around frantically searching for a hiding spot. He decided on just leaving the room and acting like he never went in, but he decided too late when the bathroom door opened.

"Luhan-ssi?"

Luhan swiftly turned around and found a very y looking Chinji wearing her PJ's. Which was a tank top, and sweats. To Luhan, she looked perfect. She still had a towel around her hair, which she whipped off in a second. She shook her head lightly to let down her damp hair. 

"Uhm, Luhan-ssi?"

Luhan blinked twice before he answered.

"Oh, uhm, I was told to, uhm, I'm uhh..."

"Sleeping in my room?"

"Uhh... yeah..."

Chinji giggled as she watched Luhan getting flustered.

"But uhmm, I don't know exactly where you're gunna sleep."

Chinji scratched her head as she glanced around the ALL white room. She caught Luhan staring at the room.

"Sorry if it's super plain, I just really like the color-"

"White?" Luhan finished her sentence for her, "It's alright, it's my favorite color too." He smiled, finally feeling comfortable talking with Chinji while secretly finding out her likes and dislikes. Chinji smiled back.

"I still don't know how you're gunna sleep in here..."

Dangit, I wanted to sleep in the same bed as her... But it's too early for that...Wait....What the heck?! What is going on with my thoughts?!?! Why am I even thinking this crap. Oh shi**, this is messed. I'm just gunna stop thinking.

As if reading his mind, Chinji suddenly blurted out, "Obviously, we can't sleep in the same bed, because one, I don't like people on my bed, even Jinjin can't sit or sleep on it."

"Yeah me too! Except, I tend to kick people off my bed. I mean they could sleep on it, but they'll just end up on the floor in the morning."

Luhan was trying to make conversation but ultimately failed and made it awkward instead. He just realized he was babbling about nonsense she probably didn't care about.

Chinji sarcastically laughed, "Aha..ha...ha... Ok, uhm, hold up."

Chinji walked past Luhan and headed for your room. Your rooms contrasted beyond comprehension and understanding, yet your personalities were somewhat similar... somewhat.

Chinji's room was all white, no color, whatsoever, every thing from her vanity, to her dresser, to her make-up case... it was ALL white, her carpet, her bed, her pillows, even the light bulb in her lamp shade gave off a white hue. This was only possible due to the immense wealth  of her family who owned almost all of the food franchise companies of Asia, and was now reaching for larger heights as the company was now going global. Practically anything you have bought in the grocery stores or the fast food restaurants, Chinji's family probably owned it. Her clothes and herself were the only things that weren't white. Her room was so white, that even if it was dark, it was still bright. Her room was elegant. It described Chinji in every way.

Your room, on the other hand, was nothing like hers. Your room, was completely gray. It was pretty much Chinji's room, but a darker version. You still had color in your room, though the majority of it was gray. When it was daylight, your room still looked like night. Your room was darkness 24/7, Chinji's room was daylight 24/7. You had the master bedroom, one, because you parents paid for the  house, two, because Chinji didn't like super large spaces. She says it would be too 'lonely' in such a huge room. You liked the space though. You hated being confined in small areas. Now would be a good time to describe your entire house.

Your home was Americanized, the house— or mansion to be exact— was based on a typical English home, partly because both you and Chinji lived most of your lives in the US. It was pretty huge, but compared to your parents and Chinji's parents home, it was tiny. Your parents owned pretty much every clothing store in Korea and some parts of Asia. You also owned a few of the malls in Seoul, but only your close friends knew that. You didn't like to socialize much to be honest, so no one even really knew you were the daughter of the famous Parks. You didn't really have visitors come into your house either, in fact it was quite rare. The interior of your home was honestly the strangest thing any person could ever see, because your home was seriously 2 different colors split straight down the middle. One side, the right ride, was entirely or mostly gray, the other side, was white. There was 2 of every room in your house, one on each side. Which meant, 2 living rooms, 2 piano rooms, 2 practice rooms, two tea/ viewing rooms, and 2 staircases. Straight in the middle, once you opened the door, was the grand stair case which had a mix of the two colors. Behind the stairs was the kitchen, also a mix of the two colors. You had 5 bathrooms in total, 2 downstairs, one on each side, of course. The other 3 were upstairs, on for each of you, and one connecting the 2 guest bedrooms. Both of you and Chinji's parents only wanted the best for 'their little angels' so both of you had the options of designing the house the way you wanted. All in all, to say the least, your house was beyond huge. Yes, both your parents and Chinji's parents were rich, but that didn't really matter to you.

Anyways Chinji made her way to your room and knocked gently on the door. She heard you laughing inside with Kris.

"Come in.."

You were smiling and talking to Kris on your bed just catching up on each other's current lives.

"Oh, Chinji-ah, anything wrong?" You asked half-laughing.

"Uhmm, we're having some sleeping arrangement issues."

"Hmmmm?"

"Luhan kicks people out of the bed, and I don't like people on my bed."

"Ahhh.. right.. here, we'll move the pull out bed to your room.!"

"Ehhh?! But where will I sleep?" Kris pouted. You sinisterly smiled while pointing at the floor.

"There. Now help me move the bed."

Kris huffed but helped you anyway. Once everything was settled, Luhan and Chinji peacefully went to sleep. You and Kris headed back to your room. You crawled into your blankets and snuggled comfortably with your teddy bear. Your eyes began to get heavy and your drifted to sleep. But you were woken up by Kris who was shaking your shoulders. You opened one eye sleepily, and groggily croaked..

"WHAT?"

"Are you serious about me sleeping on the floor?"

"Ugh! No, you pabo!" You huffed and poked his forehead with enough force to make him topple over on his bum, but he smiled.

"Good." He smiled and snuck up to the other side of your bed, he hopped in while throwing the blanket up, causing it to half-fly-ish. He tried to cuddle with you, but he was facing your back since you were turned over on your side. He was inching closer to you and was about to wrap his arms around you.. but...

"Nuh, uh, uh. You stay on that side."

You turned over to face him while grabbing a few pillows and making a barrier between you two. You got comfortably in position and snuggled once again but now facing Kris. He watched you doze off and found himself dozing off as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________Author's Note:

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ANYONE IN THE U.S!(: 
MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS? For anyone on the other side of the country(: KAYYY.

ANYWHOO. I'm gunna be writing a Christmas Chpater later, but that'll be coming on later in 2013 xD LOL, Cuz in 'their time' it's still like the end of Thanksgiving break and all.. So ya'll better be waiting for it(: Oh and the next chapter will be filled up with pictures and stuff, as a description for the house and what it looks like yeah?(: 

Upcoming Drama TOO(: BE EXPECTING SOME SCARY ISSUES  ;OOOO YEAHH ANYWAYS. 

That's it for my update(: WOOT WOOT. SEEE YOU GUYS LATERRR... HAVE AN EXO-rific holiday ^^ <3

LOVE YOU ALL.

 

NO PLAGIARISM.!!!!! Please... ;3