Debut

Jealousy Overload

 

The 9 of them headed out to the concert in their usual casual outfits and slipped on their caps. 

As they entered the concert venue, they noticed that there were quite the number of fans to see your group.

"Waaah, noona has a lot of fans!" Tao gazed through the sea of crazy fangirls and boys and beamed, "And I'm one of them!!" He began to scream in unison with the other fans, calling you out to the stage.

The other boys joined in, but even with their caps almost covering half of their faces, they had to admit, sitting amongst the audience like true fans was a lot more exciting than watching a TV backstage. It was just a whole new different experience.

 

On the other hand, you were in panic mode as you paced back and forth in the practice room backstage. The nerves kicked in as you heard the fans screaming out your names from behind the door. Ryeowook simply watched you cutely in your outfit, ready to go on stage, but mentally, you weren't prepared at all.

"JIN! Could you stop pacing around?? You're making all of us more nervous than we already are!" Chinji scolded you.

You stopped in your tracks and sat beside Ryeowook taking in deep breaths.

"Wow. The almighty Park Yejin freaking out? Over what? Your debut stage?"

"Yah! You aren't helping here!"

"Just trying to lighten the mood, just breathe, you'll be perfectly fine."

"Yeahh... Like I totally look fine to you right now." You gave him a sarcastic glare and continued to take in deep breaths.

"I'm here for moral support! What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't come?"

"Boyfriend? I don't recall ever saying yes." You shrugged and turned your head to hide the smirk that was forming on your lips.

"BWOH??"

"I never said yes to you!"

"But!"

"Nope." You smiled mischievously to yourself again. Ryeowook squinted at you feigning hurt, and right as you were about to turn your head back to him for another round of teases, he rushed towards you and in one swift motion, he was able to steal a peck from your lips before he retracted and smirked.

"You'll get a better one after your stage. Look forward to it." He winked at you before getting up and walking out of the door.

"YAH! NO PDA IN THIS ROOM WHILE THE MAKNAES ARE IN HERE!!!" Chinji screamed at you while she covered Ahmi's eyes and Chaeri covered Eunbae's.

"S-Sorry, I didn't think he was going to..." You touched your lips where he had kissed you. It was similar to the first kiss he gave you when you went to Everland. You smiled before getting back up on your feet.

"Well, let's go and knock the socks off of all our fans out there!" You put in a fist in the middle and waited for the others to do the same.

"KlassiQ on 3! 1. 2. 3."

"KLASSIQ~~!!" You all screamed at the same time.

"Well, I think we can do one more run through of the songs??"

"Heck yes!"

The five of you stood in place before you pressed the play button to the CD player and let the songs play out. You performed all of the songs perfectly, despite the throbbing pain in your shoulder was getting worse by the second. You felt faint after your choreography with Chinji, it was the same faint feeling you had when you fell at Everland. You blinked your eyes a couple of times before gulping down a few sips of your water, even shaking your head from time to time, to make sure you weren't going to pass out anytime soon.

No, Yejin, you worked too hard for this. You nodded confidently before shaking off the nerves and pain.

Then there was a knock on the door, "Ladies, 10 minutes!! Places!"

The five of you squealed before heading out to the stage.

 

The MC began to speak through the mic before announcing your stage.

You peeked through the curtain and saw the sea of fans that had gathered just to see the five of you. You hadn't realized how much popularity you had received since your teasers.

"Waaah, unnie, they're here to see us!" Eunbae smiled brightly upon seeing your shocked expression at the number of people who came.

"They're really our fans?" Ahmi gaped peeking through the curtains as well.

"Mhnn!" Chaeri excitedly jumped in place.

You looked at Chinji and saw her looking through the crowd of fans, she seemed a little troubled by her expression and you neared her, wondering why she looked that way.

"Looking for someone?"

"Oh?" She turned to you and nodded, "Yeah, I was hoping Yuji, Bà, and Mā came... but I guess not.." She sighed and continued to scan the crowd.

"I'm sure they're out there somewhere."

"Omona!" Chinji gasped when she saw them, and for some reason she could spot them even from where she was and from their disguises.

"What?" You asked curiously looking in the direction she was turned to.

"It's EXO." She pointed towards 11 figures with black caps on. Sehun and Chanyeol had joined them, but when you scanned through their hidden faces, you didn't see Baekhyun's. You were a little disappointed to be honest, but you weren't going to let it affect you. 

You smiled as you saw Chinji brighten up at the sight of Luhan, she seemed lighter, with more bounce in her step. She had a sudden boost of motivation and you smiled at her silliness.

"Well, you all came here to see them! But how well do you know them?" The MC boomed through the microphone.

"POP QUIZ! Who's the leader?"

"RIN!!"

"CHAERI!!"

Chaeri squealed upon hearing her name roar in the arena.

"Face of the Group???"

"EUNBAE!!!!" 

"EUNBAE-UNNIE, SARANGHAEYO!!!"

Eunbae grinned as she heard the crowd cheer out her name.

"How about their absolutely adorable rapper??"

"AMY!!!"

"Her looks don't fit the rapper style huh?" The MC chuckled while there were more screams in the audience.

"And the lead dancer??"

"YEJIN!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!"

You were surprised to hear your name echo through the sea of fans, but you were overjoyed by the sound.

"And last but not least, THE DOUBLE THREAT OF THE GROUP???"

"CHINJI!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

There was a sudden loud outburst of voices, far greater and louder than the other names that were screamed out. Chinji blinked in surprise by how many fans there were for her.

"YOU KNOW THEM QUITE WELL! Seems like I've been talking for too long now, so how about we bring them out?"

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Alright, well here, tonight, I present to you, The Queens of Class.... KLASSIQ!"

That was your que. You put up your biggest smile you could ever muster up before running up on stage with the others. More applause.

"1. 2. 3. Annyeonghaseyo! We are KlassiQ!" You bowed all together and smiled, waving to the fans out there.

"Oh, wow!" Chaeri spoke into the mic, "Did you all come out to see us?!"

"YES!!!!"

"Well, we shouldn't keep you waiting right?"

"NE!!!"

"Arasso! Thanks for coming everyone!" Chaeri handed the MC the mic and you all stood in position as the music started.

 

Out in the crowd, EXO was screaming to the top of their lungs just as hard as all the other fans that had come to see you.

They were looking at all the outrageous posters the fans had made, but Kris spotted one that infuriated him as he read the words.

"YEJIN! YOU+ME= BED!" A fanboy was holding up the poster and waving it around with no shame.

Kris's eyes bulged upon reading it, he was almost about to go and run up towards the boy and punch him straight across the face, when Luhan stopped him.

"Keep your cool man, it's just a poster!"

"A very inappropriate poster!"

"You'll blow our cover, it's just a poster! Remember that!" Luhan shook his head but as he scanned through the audience, he found himself ready to bolt out of his seat, and punch the living crap out of another fanboy. Kris noticed and pulled Luhan down and read the poster.

"CHINJI! I WANT YOUR BABIES!!"

"Luhan, It's just a poster~" Kris mocked.

"Shut up." Luhan shrugged off Kris's arm and continued to watch the concert.

 

You were in the middle of your last song together as a group, but you had your signature back flip that you had to perform and you feared the worst. You had to land on both of your arms. You counted down the seconds before the flip and slowly waited...

"10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1." You willed yourself to flip and landed on your two hands, but your sweaty palms didn't make it easy, your arm slipped and you heard something rip. It wasn't your clothes that ripped though. It was the sound that only you could hear. Only you could feel. Flesh tearing.

You effortlessly made it seem like you had slipped on purpose by flipping on your side and standing up with a huge smile on your face, you could hardly tell you even slipped. But the more you pushed yourself, the more your eyes began to flutter, your head buzzed, and your breaths grew shallow.

Chinji had noticed it in the middle of the dance and she hoped so much that the song would just end. She carefully watched you from the corner of her eye as you were losing your energy little by little. Your arms didn't move as fast. Your steps were slightly off, you weren't jumping as high, every move you made seemed like it was in slow motion.

As soon as the song ended, Chinji knew that the next song, was your choreography with her. She couldn't put you in any more risk, and just at that moment, a brilliant plan popped up in her head.

She swiftly grabbed the mic away from the MC, which shocked more than just the people on stage, but those who were backstage, were sure surprised.

"This isn't a part of the program! What is she doing???" The manager backstage paced back and forth contacting the sound system and the light techs.

"Just follow her lead." Her spoke through the headset attached to him.

"Do you guys want to see more?!!" Chinji excitedly screamed in through the mic.

"YES!!!!!"

"Well, we have a surprise for you! Me and Amy will be doing a duet!"

The crowd went wild, while Ahmi just stood there, shocked and dumbfounded by the sudden change of plans. She inched closer to Chinji and discreetly whispered in her ear.

"What are you doing?!"

"Trust me on this. Call You Mine - Jeff Bernat. You sing, I'll play. Just like how we mess around during practice. You can do it." Chinji nodded her head while Eunbae also inched closer.

"What's going on??"

"Take Yejin off stage, she's injured."

Eunbae's eyes popped out as she looked at you. You were behind Chaeri blinking as if you didn't know what was going on. Your head bobbed left and right like you were about to pass out. You were clinging onto Chaeri's shirt while she helped support you from behind.

Chinji made her way to the piano, while Ahmi sat on a stool and placed the mic in front of her.

"This is Call You Mine by Jeff Bernat." Ahmi whispered cutely into the mic in perfect English. The crowd went insane with cheers.

Eunbae and Chaeri helped you backstage. You slung your arms around their shoulder and as soon as you were backstage, crew members surrounded you.

"What happened????"

"Get her some pain killers please!" Chaeri urged one of the crew.

They put you down on a stool and kneeled in front of you.

"You're injured??? Where?!?!" Eunbae panicked.

You couldn't hide it from them anymore, it was time to come clean. You weren't really in your right mind either. You couldn't speak clearly. And you couldn't feel your arm. AT ALL.

You pulled down your sleeve and let them behold the horror of your wound. You were too scared to look. You could feel blood. You closed your eyes and refused to look. You were even afraid of your own blood.

Eunbae and Chaeri gasped so loudly, the air was pretty much out of them. Eunbae looked ready to pass out.

"YEJIN! Why would you go out on stage when you knew you were injured?!?" Chaeri looked at your wound again. It was seeping blood from an opened scar and it had pretty much drenched your shirt.

She had realized why your eyes were shut so tightly. It was difficult to communicate through all the loud screams. It would be any minute now when the song would be over.

"I hate to have to say this now, but we can't just stop the concert like this. Someone has to perform the choreography in place of her." The manager interrupted.

"Ugh. I hate you, you know that right?" Chaeri shook her head at you but you didn't have the strength to laugh. You simply nodded with the smallest hint of a smile you could make with the limited amount of energy you had left.

"I'll go in place of her." Chaeri spoke. "Take her to the hospital now. She lost a lot of blood, and.." She removed the bandana that was tied to her wrist and tied it around your head as a blindfold.

"Yejin-ah. There's no blood. You can open your eyes now.." She softly spoke to you, you could hardly hear from all the noise, but your weakly opened your eyes and saw darkness. You thanked her mentally before you felt yourself being hauled up to your feet and dragged away.

The show continued on, but EXO on the other hand was growing anxious.

"Did anyone else notice Yejin on the stage?..." Tao muttered.

"She's injured herself again." Kai began to panic.

"Hey, don't worry about it! I'm sure she's fine!!" Xiumin assured them, he was truly trying his best, but on the inside, the anxiety was killing him.

"But I don't think Chinji's duet with Ahmi was planned... They didn't seem like they rehearsed it.." Luhan grew suspicious.

The next song began to play, and they all were waiting, expecting to see you come out powerful and strong for the choreography. But they were surprised yet again, to see Chaeri and Chinji come out on stage and begin the dance.

That's Yejin's choreography. Lay thought to himself.

"Why is Chaeri dancing? Isn't this Yejin's song??" D.O. questioned.

"Yejin told me that she wasn't going to dance this one.. She choreographed it for Chaeri and Chinji!" Xiumin spoke again.

"But Jin's the main dancer?" Luhan raised a brow.

I was there when Jin said she was proud to have choreographed this song for her and Chinji. Lay's brows knitted together.

Something is definitely up.

________________________________________________________________________

SO HERE'S THE DOUBLE.<3 
LOVE YOU ALL.