The Unexpected Phonecall

Jealousy Overload

"Yah! Chinji-ah! Can we just cancel the date today?" You pleaded in desperation, still half-asleep, in your PJ's, and in bed.

"No! We can't! And besides, it's a DOUBLE-DATE! There is absolutely no way I'm going on a double-date, by myself! Now get up and get ready, we're going to be late!"

Your best friend ran into your room yelling and screaming, WAY too early in the morning. She was already dressed up. Her yellow sweater and skinny jeans neatly ironed and prepared the night before. She's been looking forward to this date for the past 2 weeks, it was the only subject of conversation she could bring up around you, and finally the wait was over. She had apparently met the "dreamiest boy in the entire world" (quoted exactly as she said it). She rushes into your room walks up to the window and bluntly grabs the curtain and viciously pulls them apart to let in the sunshine that had blinded you for a few seconds.

"What the heck! You know I hate it when my curtains are opened.!" You yell in frustration. Your room was, of course, gray. You being the dreary and drab girl that you are, you hate it when there's sunshine in your room. Don't get it wrong though, you aren't depressing, you just happen to appreciate the dark and eerie vibe the crepuscular color gave off. Well— not just you of course, Baekhyun too, in fact, it was the both of you who painted the walls of your room. 

"If it's the only way to get you out of your bed, then it's necessary.!" Chinji calls out.

You lazily trudge out of bed knowing she wouldn't stop bugging you until you got up and ready. You were surprised, quite frankly. Between the two of you, she was lazier, and she typically sported the same shirt on a typical day when leaving the house. It was a plain black shirt with white lettering across the top that said,

      "I'm up, I'm dressed, what more do you want."

You laughed at the thought. "How could such a girl be so excited for one guy, sheesh!" you mutter.

Before you got up you turned over to the picture of BaekHyun on your nightstand and smiled.

"I promised you I would wait, and I will. I'm just going out to meet some friends and besides, I'm doing Chinji a favor, now i gotta turn you over, can't have you watching me change!" You giggled at the though and Chinji walks in.

"What are you doing? Talking to that picture again?" She walks over to your bed and sits down beside you. "Yejin-ah, you need to forget about him, it's already been 3 months, just give it up already, please."

"No, I made a promise and I intend on keeping it."

"Stop it. I'm doing you a favor right now. I see you everyday, you may see it as 'keeping a promise', " she put air quotes while saying it, "But the way I see it is that your hung up over a guy that probably forgot about your little promise. It's hopeless, Jinjin, give it up already, It's been 3 months and you haven't gotten a single letter, phone call, or text from him. It's time."

She walks out of your room and you look at the face down picture of BaekHyun. You turn it back up and sigh.

"No, not yet."

You smile, trying to wash out the bad thoughts, you flip the picture face down once again, and walk up to your closet.

"Now what color should I wear today..." You chuckle at the thought of you actually having to choose a color. "Just kidding."

You immediately stroll over to the gray section of your closet and began to browse through the variety of shirts, jackets, and sweaters. You decide sweater. You grab you favorite sweater (the one you wore on your first date with BaekHyun) then make your way to the white section of your closet. You quickly skim through the several polos, cardigans, and undershirts. You see a white collared polo and examine it from top to bottom.

"Ehh, satisfying enough."

You kneel down to the second rack of clothing underneath: your jeans, shorts, pants, sweats, etc.

"Yah, Chinji-ah, shorts or jeans?!" you call to her from upstairs.

You hear a voice from below, "Jeans! It's cold outside today!"

When you heard that, you knew exactly what to get. In the black section, you grab your favorite pair of black denim jeans and smile.

"This one!" you grin, obviously satisfied with your choice of outfit for the day. You lay it all out and look over it. "OKAY!"

You head for the shower and turn up your favorite shower tunes ~ "GD and TOP ft. Bom- Oh Yeah."
While in your warm morning shower, you sing along, loud enough to silence the sound of your cell phone ringing, someone was calling... It was Baekhyun, but you were too absent minded, and loud to hear anything outside of your bathroom. Your best friend hears the familiar B.A.P ringtone and comes up to answer the phone call.

"Yejin-ah! You have a phone ca—." Her words abruptly stopped when she saw the caller I.D.~ "Byun BaekHyun"

You answer back from the shower, "What? I got a what?"

"Oh, never mind, it's nothing." She quickly ends the call and whispers to herself.

"No. You will NOT ruin this date for us, not today." She storms downstairs to continue her breakfast.



On the other end of the line...~

"YAH! BAEKHYUN-AH! This is no time for a phone call, it's time to go on stage!" Chanyeol calls out to him.

"Wait, she's going to pick up! 2 minutes!"

The 12 of them were backstage. They had to practically scream to be able to even hear each other. The fans were as loud as 10 speakers right next to your ear.

"Fine! 2 minutes and that's all!"

Baekhyun waited and waited... and waited, but all he heard was the flat line ringing in his ear. Then all of a sudden...The ringing stopped.

"I'm sorry but the person you are trying to reach is unavailable right now, please leave a message after the tone." *BEEP*

Baekhyun's heart sank. With phone still in hand, his arms dropped to his sides in disappointment.

He looks up to the star-filled night sky and whispered. "I miss you so much, I just want to go home and hear your voice."

"YAH! Baekhyun-ah! It's go time."

"Okay." Baekhyun mutters.

With a heavy heart, Baekhyun slips his phone into his pocket and runs onstage with a hard effort smile.

"WE ARE ONE! Annyeonghaseyo! EXO-imnida!" They all call out to the massive crowd of dedicated fans.

Inside Baekhyun's pocket, his phone beeped.

The phone call ended.




_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note:

YAY! LOL, okay so, i just wanted to add a little bit of suspense in the end, 

If you haven't noticed yet in the ious chapters, character description, and tags, but I changed Chen's character to..................



KRIS! ;D YUP YUP.

I have my reasons for changing it, but that information will remain disclosed(: sorry for all those Chen fans out there );

WELL I SHALL SEE ALL OF YOU NEXT TIME AROUND! Guess what happens next? New characters that's fo' sho'.
 YESHH, Guess whooo?

NO PLAGIARISMMM!!!!! D:<

I lubs you all<3 Bye Bye now ^^