Caught

Jealousy Overload

You stretched your one arm out the next morning and tip toed out of bad, making sure Kris was still asleep. You snuck quickly into your bathroom and pulled out a long roll of toilet paper letting it bundle up on the floor before ripping it and running silently back to your bedside. You wiped up the puddle of melted ice from last night and ran back into the bathroom to throw away the evidence and take a quick shower. You and Chinji had an early schedule since your debut stage was tomorrow night.

You sang your debut song while in the shower, and as soon as you finished, you rushed into your closet and changed into a light gray sweater along with your dance sweats and headed into the hallway with your pair of adidas between your fingers. 

You walked down to the right side of the hallway and knocked on Chinji's door to see if she was ready to go. But after hearing no response, you simply decided to barge in. As you opened the door, your eyes could not believe what they saw.

"Ch-CHINJI?!" You stared at the two figures inside Chinji's bed as your jaw dropped to the ground. It was even more surprising to see that it was Luhan beside her.

Chinji's eyes slowly fluttered, and the first thing she saw was Luhan's chest, then your shocked expression. It had finally dawned on her what was happening.

She jumped out of the bed, grabbing the blanket with her.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw your shocked face.

"What is going on in here?!"

"I-I don't know!"

"How did you end up in the same bed with Luhan?! The reason we put two beds in here was so that you didn't have to sleep together!"

"I was drunk, and I don't know!"

"Luhan! Get up!" You screamed.

Luhan slowly rubbed his eyes while he lazily lifted himself off of the bed. "What?"

"Chinji, what the heck?!"

"I really didn't know anything! I can't remember!"

Luhan had finally realized what the two of you were yelling at each other for. He stood up and made a quick escape out the door.

"I'm just gunna..." He pointed to the door and sprinted right out.

"How could you?!"

"I didn't know!" Chinji held her hands up in surrender.

"You were sleeping in the exact same bed, and you should have a bad hangover right now. You seem fine." You squinted at her for an answer.

"Okay, so I wasn't too drunk, but I was still drunk!"

"So what are you trying to say?"

"I didn't do anything with him!"

"But you were sober enough to ask him to sleep in the same bed??"

"Well..."

"I can't believe you."

You walked out the door and down the stairs, before you got too far you yelled back at her. "Get changed!! We leave in 30 minutes!!"

"Hey!" Suddenly you found Chinji right behind you as she grabbed your arm.

"What?"

"You shouldn't be the one yelling here! I should be the one mad at you!"

"For what?!"

"Come here!" She dragged you down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"What the heck!" You were screaming at her more out of pain than frustration since she had grabbed your left arm while yanking you into the kitchen.

"What the hell is this?" She pointed to the medicine drawer and you simply gave her a confused look.

"It's the medicine drawer?"

"Not that you idiot!" She opened the drawer and took out your medication and shoved it in your face.

"The drawer was open when I got home last night, and you're missing pills. When there's only 24 pills, it's not that hard to count Yejin. There's only 10 left! You had 12 before."

You looked down at the ground, not knowing what to say. Danggit. I'm caught. 

"So what? You're watching my every move and keeping me on check, even counting the number of pills I have left?!"

"You told me you would tell me when it starts to hurt again. What happened?" She gave a look of full concern and you just couldn't keep it from her.

"I was practicing yesterday, I tripped and hit my shoulder."

"Let me see." She reached out for the sleeve of your sweater but you backed away making sure she wouldn't be able to come near.

"No." You shook your head, fear evident in your eyes.

"Why?" Chinji squinted at you, "Is that why you're wearing a sweater today when it's almost 85º outside?"

You nodded your head. She unexpectedly hurled herself towards you and yanked your sleeve off of your shoulder to reveal and even larger purple and blue bruise than it was yesterday.

Chinji gasped upon seeing it. "I haven't seen it this bad since we went to Everland.. and I think this is worse.. The skin around your shoulder is a lot more delicate now, than the rest of your body! You need to be careful.!"

"I know, I was just really frustrated yesterday, I didn't know my shoelace was untied..."

"You tripped on your laces?" Chinji gave you a pitied look and you sighed while nodding.

"I'm taking you to the hospital, now."

"NO! We're debuting tomorrow! If I go back, they'll definitely make me have the surgery! Then I can't be on stage with you guys!"

"The second we debut, we have performances one after another. Our schedules are packed! You won't have any time to go see a doctor!"

"The second we're done with promotion, i'll go."

"I'll take you there myself just in case you find another way to slip out."

"I promise I will."

"Fine."

You grabbed your keys as soon as Chinji got dressed and ready, the two of you headed out the door.

When you arrived at the SM Building, you two ran straight up to the practice room and met up with Chaeri, Ahmi, and Eunbae.

"Hey!" Eunbae immediately greeted when she saw you.

"We ready to go?"

"Yup!" They chorused in unison. Your manager ushered the 5 of you into the van and you drove off to the SBS studio for a rehearsal of your debut stage.

Once in the dressing room, your coordi noona came up to you and dragged you away to give you your outfit.

"Jisun-unnie, could you give me a different top for the stage? Possibly a long sleeve?" You look up and down at the sleeveless top that was supposed to be your outfit in the MV, but with how much skin it revealed, you couldn't let that happen.

"Wae??"

"Pleaaase?"

"Arraso, I'll find you something with longer sleeves.." She trudged out of your corner and to the clothing rack to find you a new top.

She brought you a casual gray top that cut off on the sleeves around your elbow. It was cropped to show a little skin underneath, but as long as you could cover your shoulder, you didn't mind.

You slipped on the pair of sneakers that she set out for you and jumped into your skinny jeans, buttoning it up as you walked out of the dressing room.

"Ladies, dress rehearsal starts in 5." One of the stage crews people spoke to the five of you as he rushed past you and disappeared behind the curtains.

You waited anxiously for your turn as the MC finally announced your debut stage. The five of you stood in position, waiting for the song to start, and once it did, you all poured in all the hard work you had of training to get to this point. For your debut, you were made to perform 4 songs all together, then you and Chinji had a dance duet, and Chinji and Chaeri had a singing performance together. 

As you finished your first 4 songs, you gasped heavily while lightly clutching your shoulder. You couldn't show any pain since it would result in your removal from the stage. And there was no way you could let that happen. You knew that the first songs weren't extremely difficult with the choreography, but you still had to overwork your arm, and it was a gut wrenching feeling when you suddenly felt your shoulder go numb.

The next song was your choreography with Chinji, and as you stood in place waiting for the song to start, panic started to rise up in your core. As you started the high level choreo for the song, you felt like needles were being pierced into your arm every time you moved it, but regardless you still worked your hardest.

Once the song ended, you ran off the stage and into the bathroom, panting. You gingerly slipped off the sleeve of your top and found an even bigger bruise than the day before. 

"Damn. This bruise keeps getting bigger." You winced at the different colors. You remained in the bathroom for a good 5 minutes just examining each and every section of your shoulder to check for any major damage.

Then there was a knock on the door, "Yejin-shi? Your rehearsal just ended! Your manager and the other girls are already in your van, you need to change out of your outfit and leave it here for tomorrow!" A man from the stage crew spoke behind the door.

"Ne! I'll be out soon!" You slipped your sleeve back on and fixed everything else that needed to be fixed before heading out the door. You quickly changed back into your sweats and headed for the van.

"Yo! What took you so long?" Ahmi questioned patting your shoulder.

"Bathroom break."

"Ahh, okeydokes."

"So where to?"

"Back to SM, more practice."

"Boo." Chaeri complained, "I'm tired."

"We all are. But now we're only one day away from debuting!" Chinji added.

You all squealed in excitement, ready to pay off for your hard work.

 

When you all arrived at the SM Building, you all ran up to the practice room and for a good 4 hours, you stayed and practiced until it was dark out. Everyone had said their goodbyes and left for home, but you decided to stay a little while longer and practice a bit more.

 

You were in the middle of your choreography when someone came in through the door.

"Looks like someone's ready to debut."

You spun around on your heels and to your excitement, your lips curved into a huge grin.

"Unnie!"

"Annyeong!" Victoria held up her hand and waved while her other hand was stuck in her front pocket.

You ran up to her and gave her a huge hug, "Why are you still here? It's already 9!"

"I left my practice bag here earlier and I came back to get it, but I heard your music from outside." She pointed to the door and smiled.

"Ahh, I see."

"So how's my favorite dongsaeng?" Victoria chuckled.

"It was a struggle, but we made it." You cheekily smiled while sitting on the floor.

Victoria sat beside you and patted your back, "I always knew you could do it!"

"Thanks unnie! How was tour?"

"It was pretty insane, didn't get much sleep but we're finally home after a year!"

"I can't believe it's been a year already!"

"And I missed your birthday too!"

"Annie! It's okay! There was nothing you could do about it."

"But I did get you something! It's just not with me right now, but I'll give it to you after your debut stage!"

"Arraso, but are you gunna be there to watch?"

"Of course, babo!" She knocked you on the head lightly, "You have my full support!" She held up a fist and gave you a strong look of determination.

You chuckled at her silly ways, "I really missed you guys!"

"Yeah, well I missed you too! Amber misses Chinji a lot too! I think she actually went to have dinner with her earlier, I heard she was going to pick up her up from your house."

"Can't believe she's eating out without me!" 

"Well you know, we all play favorites." Victoria winked at you and you grinned at her knowingly.

"Yeah, well I'm still your favorite right?"

"Of course! And Krystal's always liked Chaeri, Sulli loves Ahmi, and the same goes for Luna and Eunbae."

"You're all like our older sisters... Almost like an older version of us!"

"Yah! I'm not that old!"

"I didn't mean by age! I meant like, you're our sunbaes!"

"Ahh, that's what you meant!"

"But you are still pretty old.." You whispered to yourself.

"HEY!" She hit you on the head again.

"Sorry sorry! Since it was my bad, I'll treat you out to dinner yeah?"

"Daebak!!"

"So what to eat?"

"SAMGYUPSAAAAL!!"

"Unnie..." You squinted at her, "Do you still like Nichkhun oppa?"

"A-Anniyo!!"

"Yeah right." You rolled your eyes at her before grabbing your bag and heading towards the door.

"I'm serious!"

"Then we're eating jjajangmyeon instead!"

"Fine.." She pouted before following you out.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
 

A/N:

Growl is so hot<3