Happy Birthday Li!

Jealousy Overload

You woke up that morning, bright and early for breakfast. You met Chinji and Mr. Uy sitting and having morning tea in the dining room.

"Oh, good morning Yejin!" Mr. Uy greeted you with his usual bubbly character. He didn't have anything else to call you since you didn't have a Chinese name. You weren't Chinese, but you lived there long enough to learn and understand the language and culture.

"Good morning Mr. Uy! Do we have any plans for today?" You greeted back happily.

"Well, we wanted to take Yuji somewhere for her birthday." He smiled, "But it's supposed to be a surprise, so don't tell her!"

"Oh I won't.." Your heart sank. I'm the only one who forgot...

You forced yourself to cheer up, "What are we doing for her birthday?"

"Well, she's always wanted to go to Floraland ever since she was little, but we never got the chance to."

"I see.."

"Once Li wakes up, we'll head out. We won't tell her where were going until we get there, but I do hope she still wants to go, I mean, she was 12 when she wanted to go.. 6 years later and I don't know if she would want to anymore.."

"I'm sure she'd still love to go, I mean, she still a child at heart right?" You beamed.

 

That afternoon, all of you set out on your hidden agenda for Li's surprise birthday. The second you had arrived at Floraland, she shrieked in joy.

"You remembered?!?"

"Of course, sweetie, how could we forget your birthday!?" Mrs. Uy gave her a small hug.

"No, not my birthday, but that I wanted to come to Floraland!"

"Wow, this child." You gave her a slight nudge.

"I thought you completely forgot last night! But I see it was all just part of the plan right?" She gave you the cheekiest smile you had seen in a long time. And with that face, you just couldn't tell her you actually did forget.

"Yup, I couldn't spoil it for you! That's why they're called surprises!"

"6 years! It took me 6 years to finally get here and I finally made it! Weeeee!" She cheered spinning around in circles.

"A 5-year-old in a 17-year-old body... Can't say I've never seen that before." You looked at Tao and giggled. Oh how similar the two were! So childish yet 'supposedly' mature adults. It was the biggest contradiction you had ever seen.

You all made your way around and found the first couple of rides. By the time you were on your 4th rollercoaster. Xiumin was turning green.

"Yah, are you okay?" You asked worriedly.

I shouldn't have eaten so much before this... Xiumin thought as he felt his breakfast slowly making it's way up the wrong direction.

He looked at you and grabbed your left arm for stability, he seemed like he was going to hurl at any second. But suddenly,he let go of your arm frantically like you were infected or something.

"SORRY!" He yelled, immediately remembering his new discovery a few nights ago.

"Whoa there... for what?" You looked at him weirdly, surprised by his recent action.

"Uhm, nothing! Nothing at all!" The color was finally returning to his face.

"Well at least you look fine now." You cheerfully shrugged, skipping ahead of him, towards Lay and Kris.

"Whew, that was close." Xiumin relaxed his tense shoulders.

After a couple more rides, adrenaline was rushing through your veins, the thrill of every ride adding to the excitement. You all decided to take it easy and head for the carousel. It was quite strange for all the smaller kids in line, to see 9 grown adults, twice their size, wanting to ride the carousel. As soon as it was your turn, you raced straight for the gray horse. Luhan and Chinji chose the white horses that were side by side, while Kris and Lay were on the black horses. Chen and Xiumin took the brown horses, and of course, Tao and Yuji took the pink horses. 

"Gēge! I'll race you!" Tao childishly joked. Kris face palmed at the younger. The ride continued and went around and around with the 9 of you whooping and hollering in glee. But for most of the time, you just watched your surroundings spin along with the carousel. People blurred, background smeared, the sky streaked. It all seemed beautiful to you, where nothing had a clear picture, and nothing was definite. Almost like you could interpret the world the way you wanted and do what you wanted with it, but you knew that in two days, you would be going home after 2 years of separating yourself from the torture house you had lived in all your childhood. And you dreaded that moment where you had to step foot in that house once again.

Once the ride ended, you all decided to go and grab some lunch. You went to the nearest burger shop and settled down. Luhan, once again stuck to Chinji and sat right beside her with Lay on her left.

"Uhmm, Fei?" Lay nudged her. "Could I ask you a question?

"About what?" She diverted her attention to Lay whilst still smiling.

"Uhm, well, do you know anything about Ryeowook-hyung and Jin?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, like what's their relationship?"

"Well they 'claim' they're just bestfriends." She used her air quotes to emphasis her point.

"Claim?"

"Well actually, they seemed a little more than friends, if you know what I mean."

"How did they meet?"

"Well we went on a double date..."

"A date? But Baekhyun-hyung..."

"Well yeah, she's still super devoted to him, and personally, I would rather have her with Ryeowook than him. He hasn't even talked to her and it's been half a year. I'm just trying to get her to explore her options. But then again, she isn't me.." She shrugged.

"Isn't you? What do you mean?"

"Oh never mind." Chinji laughed a little to brush off the topic. "But yeah, on our double date we ran into a little incident and—"

"Incident?" Lay's eyes widened a little bit knowing how accident prone you were.

"Oh no! Don't worry about it, uhmm... she just got tired from walking around so much!" She nervously laughed.

The only walking we did was running to the first aid building. She secretly rolled her eyes to herself.

She knew you didn't want to worry them, and because of the recent accident she had from almost saying everything, she became more careful with what she said.

"Alright, well go on.."

"Yeah, but here, I'll show you." She whipped out her phone and searched for the picture she took of you on Ryeowook's back, and clearly with the way you seemed to be clinging on to him so tightly, it looked way more than a friendly piggy back ride.

"Oh... I see." Lay's brows furrowed.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about it, they've officially declared themselves as just friends after she told him about Baekhyun.

"Wait she told him? Does she trust him that much?"

"Yeah, she does." Chinji nodded. "Oh and by the way, don't tell anyone what I said about Baekhyun and Yejin. Baekhyun's a nice guy, but its whatever." She shrugged before turning to Luhan and chatting with him once again. There were so many thoughts swirling in Lay's head that he couldn't even keep track.

The way Chinji hesitated after she said incident, the picture of you and Ryeowook, the whole thought of you on a date when he knew Baekhyun was the only person you ever see, it made him wonder.

"Yah, Yixing, are you going to eat that?" Kris nudged him. Lay blinked out of his train of thought and looked at the burger that had suddenly appeared on his plate.

"Yeah..."

"Hey, are you feeling alright?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah!"

Suddenly Yuji got up and began to run to a man who looked just about their age, maybe a little younger even.

"Gēge!" She jumped into his arms while he spun her around, but as soon as Chinji saw him, she froze as if she had ice coursing through her veins. You had on the same stiff expression as he came walking towards you. Chinji seemed in a state of shock as he came nearer giving her a huge cocky smirk.

What is he doing here?!?! You mentally screamed to yourself as a sense of restraint, rather than actually screaming. How could he even have the audacity to even come  within a mile near Chinji, if he comes any closer, I will chop of his lovely grapes without hesitation.

Yuji linked arms with him as she skipped over to the table.

"Look who I invited!" Yuji yelped with a huge grin.

"Ni hao Mr. and Mrs. Uy." He bowed politely.

"How have you been?" Mrs. Uy smiled, but you could tell she held the same anger Chinji did.

"I've been well."

"I haven't seen you in awhile, where have you been?" Mr. Uy greeted politely though he seemed content with the presence of this certain someone.

"I've been doing concerts here and there with my group, but we're on vacation right now, so I had the chance to fly out here a week ago, and coincidentally it was Yuji's birthday, so I just had to come today!"

"I need to use the restroom." Chinji swiftly got up and stormed away in the opposite direction. You watched her retreating body worriedly, wondering how she was after seeing him.

"Gē! Introduce yourself to the EXO-M boys!" Yuji tugged on his shirt sleeve, looking up at him expectantly.

"Ni hao, my name is Kevin Woo."

 

________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

DUN. DUN. DUUUUNNN.. D;

Uh Oh.. .____.

HAHAHA, anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter..(: It's not as long as it's usually been these past chapters, but I really wanted to update something since I've been kinda gone for 2 weeks. It's been pretty busy and stuff, but you know, I can't forget about you guys! This is my way of showing you guys that I'm not dead. o.o AND AGAIN. DRAMAAAA. HAHAHA, and for some reason, I always have this tendency of taking cute moments and creating some kind of problem. I should really stop that, xD HAHA, But anyways, I hope I can update soon!(:

Starting with Chapter 30, I will be doing a 10 chapter countdown to Baekhyun's return! I Hope you all await his comeback ^-^, I shall see you all next time.! Hopefully within the next few days(:

 

OH AND LET'S NOT FORGET.. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUNNN<3<3<3<3!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY FEELS!!!!

ASDFGHJKLKHLNIUGKUGHKEUHTGIBEAGLKJAB. KAY. bye.<3

Thanks for subbing and shtufff.(: I LOVE YOU, my lovely readers, drop by and leave a comment! At least show me you guys still exsist ;)

 

PLEASE DON'T PLAGIARIZEE D;