Ouch?

Jealousy Overload

Chinji stared at her reflection in the mirror. It was stone cold and frozen in place by the anger that rushed through her at the sight of his face. She saw her reflection, but she couldn't change what it looked like.

"Why is he here?!?" She had the temptation to punch something and she was hoping it would be his face. Chinji was never sad. Annoyed, happy, pissed, and worried were probably the only expressions she knew. But sad? Never.

 

 

You got up from your seat without a word and headed for the bathroom. You knocked on the door and leaned your ear closer, "Chinji-ah, can you open the door?"

Suddenly, the door swung open, revealing a very... happy-looking Chinji?

"Are you... ok?"

"Never better." She spoke smiling through gritted teeth. She tried to push past you, but you gripped her shoulder before she could escape.

"Woah there, clearly you aren't ok, so don't do anything rash alright?"

"If he doesn't leave within the next 5 minutes, my fist will come in contact with his face." She tried to shove past you for the second time, but your grip never faltered.

"Just for the rest of the day. You can stay away from him, but refrain from violence okay?"

"If he comes within 5 feet of me—"

"Then I'll kick his a**. Let's go." You let her go and made your way back to the table sitting back down in your seat as if nothing had happened. By this time, Kevin had already seated himself comfortably next to Yuji, happily conversing with her. Chinji sat down stiffly and never made eye contact with Kevin. Luhan immediately noticed her sudden chance in attitude and wondered the reason.

"Can we go to the arcade?" Yuji squealed.

"Of course!" Kevin agreed, taking her hand and skipping off.

You all got up and paid for the meal, concluding your lunch.

"Ge, look!" Yuji pointed at a certain gaming machine.

"Pacman?" Kevin smiled as he looked at the vintage game.

"We used to play this all the time when we were little." Yuji smiled contentedly recalling her childhood.

"I know! And you still haven't beat my high score!" The two of them ran towards the run down machine, stuffing the tokens down the slot as the game roared to life.

Chinji immediately headed to the shooting range. The rest of the boys dispersed in their own directions. Tao and Chen played Whack-A-Mole, Lay and Xiumin played DDR, and Kris and Luhan followed you and Chinji to the shooting range. As soon as she reached the game, she grabbed a gun and began to shoot at every target, never missing a single bullseye.

"Why does she seem so mad?" Luhan asked innocently.

"She has bad history with Kevin..."

"What kind of bad history?" Kris asked in monotone.

"You stepped back a few feet to keep a safe distance from Chinji's ears, but close enough to observe her. The boys followed your steps.

"About a year ago, Chinji went out with Kevin, he was her first love, technically."

"What happened?"

"She went to go surprise him one day, and she found him making out with some other girl in his apartment."

"That bastard..." Luhan muttered under his breath.

"Well then why is he here?" Kris furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well the reason he was even her first love was because they're childhood friends, which means  Yuji's also his childhood friend."

"So that's why Yuji invited him..."

"Wait, Yuji invited him? But why? She knows Chinji and Kevin aren't on good terms." You shook your head in disbelief.

"They are still friends after all, right?"

"Maybe... but see? This is why I would never date one of you. You end up wrecking your friendship of a lifetime, and it's just not worth it. You just don't date childhood friends." You shrugged your shoulders.

At your words, Kris's heart sank a little.

Do I really not have a chance?...

 

When Chinji finished venting out her anger, she had practically shot every single target except for one. She aimed the gun at the last target, held her finger on the trigger and fired..

But nothing came out of the barrel except for a small clicking sound every time she pulled on the trigger.

"Sorry ma'am, but you've shot every bullet out of every gun we have here." The man running the shooting range pointed at all the plastic bullets that were sprawled out on the floor. He seemed surprised that a girl could have shot at every target there, and knocked them all down, almost never missing a single target with perfect aim. I mean, a girl?! It was unheard of, but here they were, Chinji being a perfect counter example. She had proved him wrong.

"UGH!" She threw the gun down.

"Well, on the bright side, you win our grand prize!" He said handing her a huge pikachu plushie as tall as she was. Her eyes twinkled with joy.

"Omo! It's so cute!!" She grabbed the pikachu from his hands and smiled brightly like a child getting their first scoop of ice cream.

"At least you won't leave me right Chu? Unlike all the guys in this world!" She pinched its cheeks and began to walk towards you.

"She has trust issues now, and she thinks that every guy she will ever meet will just leave her like Kevin did, so she leaves them before they leave her. Kevin was the only guy that broke up with her, other than that, it was always her."

"And Henry?" Luhan questioned apprehensively.

"Those stories aren't for me to tell, if you want to find out, you'll have to ask her yourself, if she even decides to tell you."

"Look at my pikachu!" Chinji jumped in glee.

"It's cute!" You smiled at her pityly. You knew what she was trying to do. She had already played her angry card, now she was just pretending to be happy to shield herself from the urging emotion of sadness.

"We should get going... it's getting late."

You made your way around the arcade and met up with the rest of the group.

"Well, it's time to get going now! It was really nice having you come and spend time with Li today!" Mr. Uy smiled.

"Of course Mr. Uy! It's been awhile since I've seen these two!" Kevin beamed, patting Yuji's head, but he suddenly turned to Chinji's direction.

"Hello Chinji." She tensed at her name.

"How have you been?" Kevin began to step closer to her, and you counted the distance that was closing in between them.

9 feet, 8 feet, 7 feet, 6 feet..... 5 feet.

Chinji's fists balled up, while her knuckles turned white. She was fuming. She turned to you for approval and saw that you had on a similar expression.

"May I?" She said through gritted teeth whilst still smiling.

"Go for it, he's all yours." You squinted your eyes until they turned to slits, you glared at Kevin through your eyelids.

Chinji turned to him with her eyes burning with fire as anger boiled within her. She let out a small breath before kicking him right in the gut. Kevin crumpled to the ground gasping for air, and with that, Chinji blew away her bangs, scoffed as if the task took no more energy than lifting a finger, and stormed off to the car.

"Gege!" Yuji screamed running to his aid. "Are you okay?!"

"Mmm..." He tried to regain himself, and let out a soft groan.

Lay, Xiumin, Tao, and Chen gaped in surprise at the scene that unfolded before their eyes in a matter of seconds. They looked at you wondering what had just happened, and you just shook your head sending them a mental note to tell them about it later. Kris stared boredly at the suffering Kevin who was still gasping for air and blinking his eyes rapidly trying to regain his blotchy vision, while Luhan secretly bore holes through his head under his calm eyes.

"Come on, get up. you should go home now." Mr. Uy dragged Kevin on his feet with much intended force, a bored expression on his face like nothing happened. There was a subtle hint of brutality under his calm facade And the more you stared in puzzlement at Mr. Uy, the more you saw that there was no sympathy in his eyes.

"Sorry, Ge." Yuji apologized looking slightly hurt.

"It's alright." And with that, he limped away to his car, struggling with ever step he had to take.

"Hmm." Mrs. Uy harrumphed haughtily, "He's finally gone."

"Ma!!" Yuji screamed, "Why would she do that?!"

She began to storm off to the car, but you stopped her midway as you grabbed onto her arm, making her face you.

"How could you bring him here?!" You yelled at her, rage flowing through every word.

"They may have broken up, but he's still my friend."

"But you know what happened between them!"

"No, I don't! I just wanted everything to go back to the way they used to be!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"I liked him just as much as she did before. But he chose her over me. And now that they broke up, I'm not even allowed to see or speak to him?! I'm fine with it, even if I can't have him, but as long as they aren't together, I can't even talk to him. Was it a crime for me to wish they would get back together and go back to the way things used to be?She's just being stubborn and refuses to even think of it as a possibility.!"

"Possibility?! How could you even think there's a possibility when you know what happened?!"

"But I don't!! All I know is that they broke up!"

"Wait... you don't know?"

"No.. She never told me." You blinked in surprise, but it began to click. The reason Yuji grimaced when she saw Luhan and Chinji together, the reason she invited Kevin. All because she didn't know.

"Kevin cheated on her, right in front of her eyes, and he wasn't even sorry for it." You looked straight at her with a sad expression, as her face contorted into shock.

"He... cheated?" She looked confused as the puzzle began to fit in place in her head. She began to run to the car, and you followed after her. She quickly opened the door and flung herself to Chinji, giving her a huge bear hug in the process. Chinji still looked as pissed as ever, but upon seeing Yuji, she softened, and complied, hugging her back.

"Sorry, Jie, I didn't know." Yuji pouted.

"Ehh, it's not that big of a deal. I mean I got to kick him in the end right? It was all worth it!" Chinji gave her a thumbs up.

The two made up and laughed the whole car ride back. They didn't need Kevin to go back to the way things used to be, and they never would.

"I can help you." Yuji nudged you lightly.

"Hmm?"

"Luhan and Chinji, I'll help you."

"Really?!?!"

"Mhmm, they already look like a couple too! So why not!" The two of you turned your attention to Luhan and Chinji, who was sleeping soundly on Luhan's shoulder.

"Aww, that's cute..." You cooed, while also sighing.

 

One day left. I only have tomorrow... Then I'm back home.

____________________________________________________________________
A/N:

This is a little update on the storyy! whoopty doo!(:

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 
It's a little short, but you know, I'm just trying to fit in as many updates as I can with the busy schedule i've been having lately, and for those of you who know me, you know how busy these days have been. But I'm here to tell you guys, that I know you all requested for more Fluff/Romance, and I know I haven't been putting in too many of those, but I will be soon! There will be one more Drama explosion before I attack you all with some fluffy romance, so look forward to that!, But of course, this won't be my last drama attack(: Countdown to Baek's return starts next chapter, so count down with me! Hope you guys stick around!(:

WISH YOUR MOM A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!<3(:

BYEEE! asdfghjkl;'.<3


 NO PLAGIARIZINGG!