5. Jeju Part 2.

Jealousy Overload

You woke up the next morning in a complete daze. Your head hurt, the world was spinning, and you were sure you looked like a mess. You blinked a couple of times to regain consciousness, but with no avail. You shook your head like it was supposed to help the throbbing that pounded in your brain. Tousling you hair lightly, you stretched to look out the window.

"How did I get back in the house?" You asked dizzily.

You had no memory of ever coming back to the house, but wait.. You had no memory of anything that happened last night.

"What the heck? What happened?" You tried your hardest to remember, but you had no luck.

You were in your boxer shorts and a very thin pajama tank top.

"Did I even dress myself?" You shook your head trying again, to get rid of the buzzing sound that rang in your ear. Suddenly a figure moved in the bed beside you.

It stretched underneath the sheets, and by instinct, you flinched grabbing a fistful of the bed sheets trying to cover your almost bare body.

Then you saw the messy blonde hair peek out.

Your eyes widened as the figure removed the sheets, slowing revealing themselves.

Your jaw dropped as you saw an almost Kris wearing no shirt and sweats.

"KRIS!" You shrieked immediately jumping out of the bed.

"Good morning Jin." He smiled wistfully.

"Your breath smells like alcohol, what the heck?!"

"Your breath doesn't smell all that good either." He grimaced.

You took a small whiff of your own breath and immediately agreed. You smelled of alcohol too.

"What happened last night?!?!" You screamed at him.

"Well to sum it all up, we ate at the buffet, I ordered some wine, just to celebrate your contract and stuff, and we got wasted." He emphasized tipsily. His smile creeped you out beyond imaginable. He looked like he'd been spinning for hours. His head bobbed left and right while his eyes struggled to keep focus.

"Then what happened?!?!"

"Well you drank a lot more than I thought you would, so I joined in. But I made sure I was sober enough to drag you back here."

"THEN?!?"

"Then I carried you to your room and asked Chinji to help dress you." He hiccuped while swallowing some saliva, tasting the bitter after taste of the wine.

"Then explain why you don't have a shirt on, and  you're sleeping in my bed!!!!"

"Well, I was too tired to walk to my room, so I crashed in here. It got hot in the middle of the night so I stripped down."

"Jeez Kris! Put a shirt on at least!!!!!!" You screamed again.

"What the heck is going on in here?!?!" Luhan, Lay and the rest of EXO came barging in after being woken up by your screaming and shouting, only to find you standing up with a bundle of the blanket bunched up around you, and a half- Kris lazily lounging on the bed.

"Whoa..." Xiumin's eyes bulged. He immediately covered Tao's eyes to keep his innocence.

"Did we come at a wrong time?" Lay questioned with a brow raised.

"Guys! Keep it PG in here!!" Luhan scolded. We still have innocent ones here! He nodded towards Tao.

"Well blame this stupid giant for sleeping in my bed, half-!!!" You screeched.

"Whatever, I'm going I'm going, jeez, don't have to shatter everyone's eardrums so early in the morning." Kris shook his head getting up.

 

 

It was a hectic morning, but overall, a good one. You had breakfast in the patio dining room, one step away from the beautiful sandy beaches of Jeju. The sun was shining, the breeze blowing, the water splashing. It was just downright perfect.

You went for a jog along the beach with Lay first thing after breakfast. Tao, Xiumin, and Chen decided to head to the indoor water park with Eunbae, Ahmi, and Chaeri. Kris decided to take some pills and sleep away the hangover he needed to cure. Your way of curing a hangover, was working out. You were still dizzy, but conscious enough to run in a straight line.

Luhan and Chinji decided to go kayaking with the time that they had.

 

"Chinji-ah, I'll take the paddle, just sit down and I'll do all the work." Luhan beamed proudly.

The two got in the small boat and headed their way to the ocean.

"I brought snacks for when you get tired." Chinji offered, patting on the picnic basket she had brought along.

"I'm tired!" Luhan smiled like a child.

"Okay, okay." Chinji chuckled, reaching in the basket for a sandwich. The gladly fed him reaching across the boat to reach his mouth.

"Gamsha." Luhan muttered with a mouth full of bread crumbs.

"You're welcome." She smiled brightly.

Luhan paddled on and on until they reached a good distance from the shore. He began to scoot closer to Chinji who was on the opposite side, but she immediately stopped him.

"If you come closer, the kayak will tip over!" She scolded.

"So? I'll save you." Luhan shrugged slowly approaching her with his hands along the edge of the boat to keep his balance.

"I'm serious!" Chinji cried.

"So am I." He smirked as he sat in front of her, "See? The boat didn't tip over."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Chinji turned her head to the side, avoiding Luhan's gaze. He was too close for comfort and Chinji didn't want to scare him away with what she wanted to do at that moment. But she felt bold, she wanted to, no matter how much it would crush her knowing she couldn't like Luhan, she really wanted to.

She gulped down some nervous saliva and turned her head back to Luhan, he was less than a foot away from her face and she wanted to close that gap. She stared at his soft and supple lips as she slowly leaned closer.

Luhan followed the motions and joined in, inching closer to her as both their eyes closed.The space slowly disappeared and right as their lips were about to touch...

 

 

 

 

SPLASH!

Luhan and Chinji were submerged into the ocean, as they both got the shock of their lives. The feeling of utter surprise, almost drowning in water, and the trolled almost kiss, struck both of them, hard. Chinji kicked her way up to the surface inhaling a mouth full of air, and Luhan followed. The two struggled to get back onto the kayak, and finally when they were both able to climb their way back inside, it was an awkward ride back. They were both at a loss for words. Embarrassment and disappointment clouded over the two star crossed lovers.

 

You and Lay had just finished your run along the beach. The sweat that rolled down your cheeks and arms displayed the perseverance the two of you pushed to achieve. It was a rewarding feeling, as if the rotten alcohol had been drained from your system. You gulped down a bottle of water and handed one to Lay.

"You up for some dance lessons later today?" Lay nudged your shoulder as he swallowed a mouthful of the ice cold water.

"You? Teach me how to dance?!" You gasped sarcastically.

"It's not the first time." Lay smirked. 

You frowned at his response, "Aish, can't just spare me this time can you?"

"Nope." He shook his head happily.

"What are you going to teach me?" You jumped excitedly.

"Anything! Hip hop? Choreography? Ballroom?"

"I'm up for ballroom!!"

"Us too!!" The water park crew came waddling in, soaking wet from head to toe. Xiumin was the first to speak up after hearing your conversation.

"Great! Then I guess everyone's learning ballroom today!"

"Alright! Call! But first, I'm gunna check on Kris." You waved goodbye for a second and headed to Kris's room.

 

 

"Kris?"

"Come in." You heard a groggy voice call out.

"Did you take your pills?" You pouted at the sorry state he was in. You felt bad that even if you drank more,  you were always sober before he was.

"Yeah."

"Do you want to just sleep?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want water?"

"Yeah."

"Food?"

"Yeah."

"Are you in love with me?" You silently chuckled to yourself, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah."

"Yeah, i'm sure you're really wasted, and the only thing you know how to say right now, is 'yeah'." You laughed out loud, "I'll just let you sleep some more."

You exited the room, and Kris just stared at your retreating figure. Once out of sight, he sighed to himself.

"I was serious..." He shut his eyes again.

 

 

 

 

 

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8." Lay counted out as he moved around the dance floor.

"1,2,3,4,5,6? 7,8?" You tried your best to follow, but you stumbled occasionally, and would be corrected by Lay several times.

The others struggled as well. Trying to keep up with Lay was no easy task.

All of you had been trying to learn simple ballroom dances, but in the end, you realized they weren't all that simple after all. Your back always needed some kind of specific posture, the foot work was intense, and form was extremely important. Lay reminded you of these important aspects every 2 minutes because you weren't doing one of them. If you had your foot work down, your posture was terrible, and when you thought you perfected your form, you forgot your footwork.

"UGH! Yixing, we've been here for almost 3 hours! It's time for dinner, we're all hungry, and none of us have even got it down! It's too hard! We weren't cut out for ballroom dancing!" You whined.

"So you can do choreography and any type of dance, including ballet and jazz, yet you can't do ballroom?" Yixing looked at you in disbelief.

"Yes." You confirmed, "Now let's go eat, please!!" You begged, tugging on his shirt.

"Just one thing! Everyone follow my exact steps and I'm only doing it once!" Lay spoke.

"5,6,7,8..." He counted off, tapping his foot and snapping his fingers along. 

The rest of you braced yourselves for some kind of hard ballroom move that would probably make all of you look like fools, but you were all mistaken.

Lay did a mix of choreography and hip hop, like a regular choreography to a song, would go.

"Now you try." Lay nodded at all of you.

All 9 of you, executed the moves perfectly, starting and ending just as Lay had done.

"Ehh, well I guess none of you can dance ballroom." He shrugged grabbing his towel and heading to the door. "All your limbs just don't move correctly. Even the girls are too manly for ballroom."

"Yah! That was mean!" Tao complained.

"Just stating fact, now who's hungry?!" 

 

 

You all headed to the bonfire pit that was all set up for all of you. Kris managed to get out of bed and walk to the bonfire without falling over and hurling. He was somewhat sober, but not completely.

 

"Hey guys! We should play a game!" Chaeri offered.

"What game?"

"Pepero game!"

Your eyes bulged along with everyone else.

"Well, you guys can play, I've known them for too long and that would just be disgusting!" You rolled your eyes.

"Oh come on, don't be a bad sport." Chaeri teased.

"Fine, fine."

 

She took out the pepero and passed one out to everyone.

"We determine partners by spinning the bottle!" She placed a bottle in the middle of the circle you guys formed, and placed it right on the sand.

"I'll go first!" She volunteered. She spun the bottle and waited eagerly.

 

 

It landed on Kris.

She immediately jumped up and headed straight to his side, "Looks like we're partners!" She cheered.

"Yay." Kris muttered unenthusiastically.

"Chinji, your turn!" Chinji crossed her fingers before she spun the bottle. She closed her eyes, and once the bottle stopped, she peeked one eye open. Her eyes grew in surprise (and in joy).

"Great! Luhan and Chinji, group #2!"

 

"Yejin!" You took a hold of the bottle and boredly spun the bottle like it was no big deal.

"Lay and Yejin! Awesome. Group #3!" You shrugged and sat beside Lay.

"Do you really even want to play?" Lay whispered in your ear. You shook your head in response and he nodded, "Me too."

Ahmi ended up with Xiumin, and Eunbae with Chen.

"Maknae isn't allowed to play this game." Luhan smirked evilly.

"Whatever." Tao crossed his arms together and pouted.

"Alright, Group #1 first!" You announced.

Chaeri placed the pepero between her lips and waited for Kris to do the same. She looked like a hungry tiger ready to devour, not only the pepro, but Kris too. Kris looked at the pepero reluctantly, but placed his mouth on the other end.

"Start!"

Chaeri inched closer and closer, while Kris remained still, he didn't eat any more than what was already in his mouth.

As Chaeri got closer, her eyes began to close. Kris panicked when he saw her coming closer and immediately broke off the pepero and spit out the part that was left in his mouth. He grimaced bitterly as a rolled his eyes, disgusted.

You measured the piece of pepero left.

"7 cm..." Everyone laughed at the huge number, but Kris was more than relieved.

"Alright Group #2!" You announced quickly, making sure to get everyone's attention off of a very angry looking Chaeri.

Chinji placed the pepero between he lips with a slight smirk. Luhan followed after her.

"Are you sure you're up for this?" Chinji spoke with the pepero still in .

"Of course." Luhan smirked back at her.

They mentally dared each other to go for it. They both started to slowly eat away the crumbs of the pepero. Their mouths slowly inched closer to the middle as their gazes never faltered. Their eyes locked and wouldn't look anywhere else.

This time, Chinji thought, I'll finish what I started.

The space between them was closing as everyone around them grew excited. All their eyes bulged and watched closely as the two began to grow closer.

 

5 centimeters... 4 centimeters.. 3 centimeters... 2 centimeters. You counted down. Your eyes grew wider with every centimeter that disappeared into their mouths.

Chinji closed her eyes and so did Luhan, and before any of you knew it...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Achoo!" Chinji cutely sneezed to the side avoiding Luhan's face.

She embarrassedly looked down at the ground and refused to make any eye contact with anyone else but the sand. Luhan pitied her and helped her sit back down on the towel beside him.

"Hey are you okay?" Luhan searched her eyes for an answer but she turned away.

"Yeah I'm fine... Sorry again."

"Don't worry about it." Luhan shrugged while scooting closer to her. "Hey, you're really cold you know, you're probably getting sick." Luhan draped a jacket over her and looked at her worriedly.

He put his arm around her and leaned his head on hers. 

Chinji could feel her cheeks heating up, immediately feeling warmer and better than ever. She smiled as she nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck.

The game went on with more disappointed screams, shouts, and laughter. It was a good way to spend your last night in Jeju. All your friends surrounded you and you gazed up at the sky. The stars were clearly visible and the air was fresh. Just perfect, calm, and serene.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

"Hyung, what are you going to do?" Sehun looked worriedly at his hyung.

Baekhyun's eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know... I really don't know."

"It won't be long before SooMan will stop trying to fight the press. The rumors will spread like wildfire. He won't be able to stop it anymore." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with displeasure.

"You know, Baekhyun, I tried to understand why you would do this to Yejin, but I really don't understand why. I tried to be on your side when Kris found out, but I didn't know how to defend you." Kai shook his head, "Why did you do it?"

"I have my reasons, but none of you can find out until later, I can't say anything yet!" Baekhyun yelled.

"We are your members Baekhyun, you can trust us!" Suho pleaded.

"I can't right now! I can't deal with this anymore!" 

"We can help you!"

"No, you really can't. I'll deal with this on my own, I caused this problem, and it'll be my fault that Yejin will get hurt. But you need to let me fix this on my own. I can't drag you guys down with me." Baekhyun shook his head and left the group, running out the door.

 

"This is one mistake he won't be able to fix on his own. He know's that right?" D.O pouted in disappointment.

"What's going on with him lately?" Chanyeol asked.

"He's so out of it." Suho agreed.

"He's guilty, that's all. And it'll be his fault. When we get back to Seoul, it's not going to be pretty, and I will blame him if Yejin gets hurt." Kai kept a straight face, overflowing with anger.

"Kai! He's a member, our brother, your friend! You can't just say that!" Suho scolded.

"And what? Let him hurt Yejin? No way." Kai shook his head in fury, "He was lucky to get her in the first place, and now he screwed up big time, and when she finds out, he's dead for sure." 

 

____________________________________________________________________

A/N:

OMG. I trolled the Luji couple TWICE xDD ouch. But their time will come eventually!

I added in a Baekhyun POV just as a sneak peak(; whoop whoop!

I'll try my best to update everyday, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to<3

Thanks for commenting, subscribing, and what not<3 I appreciate it!! ;DDD

Thanks again, and don't forget to drop a comment or two ^^

Only 4 more chapters to go!.. (5 including chapter 40, his official return)

COOL BEANS.

NO PLAGIARISM PLEAAASE.