KlassiQ Series: Eunbae

Jealousy Overload

"Oppa, can we hang out today?" Eunbae spoke cheerily through the phone.

Eunbae was eagerly dressed and ready to head out the door to meet a special someone on her day off, she had dialed Taeyang, Seunghyun, Seungri, and Daesung, and now Jiyong, but they all had the same answer.

"Sorry Eun, I really can't today, you know how it's been lately, I'm working on my new song right now." GD spoke quickly through the phone sounding like he was busy as it was.

Eunbae masked her sigh on the other side of the phone, "It's alright oppa, I understand, you're busy."

"Hey, don't be down, ask the others! I'm sure they'll be willing to hang with you today!"

"Y-Yeah.." Except I asked all of them already..

"Alright then Eun, I'll see you next time, my treat! Promise!"

"Yeah, alright."

"Sorry I'm taking a rain check again, see you soon."

"You too oppa. Work hard.." Eunbae came off cheery and unfazed, but as soon as the phone call ended, her spirits were down once again.

"Always too busy for me now huh? You'll all forget I exist by the end of the year." Eunbae walked out of the dorm all dressed and pretty but without company.
 

"Everyone's working on their new songs.. Don't even bother to ask how I'm doing, or how my career's been going." She grumbled to herself all the way down the stairs to the main lobby of the dorm building.

As she was wallowing in her anger, ready to spend the entire day by herself, she saw a familiar face walking past.

"Oh?.. MINWOO!!"

Minwoo turned around, and walked towards Eunbae after hearing his name called out.

"Yah! You can't just go announcing my name out in the streets.." His whispered to her.

"Ah.. Mianhae.. Is this why you're wearing a baseball cap and glasses?"

"Of course! You should be too!"

"Ehh, It's fine, I'm not that famous anyways.. At least not yet!" Eunbae chuckled.

"I'm not taking that risk." Minwoo pulled out an extra pair of sunglasses and placed them over her eyes. "Well, why'd you call me over?"

"Are you doing anything today?"

"I was on my way to the mall.. I have to buy myself a new outfit, my closet's been a little lacking lately. And it just so happened that I have a free day, and pocket money." Minwoo winked at her.

"Yah, are you flirting with me?!" Eunbae feigned shock, "I'm a year older than you!"

"What are you trying to say? You're a noona? One year isn't a big deal." He wiggled his eyebrows in an implying manner.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I need an outfit too, so let me make you a deal, I pick out an outfit for you, and you pick one out for me. How's that sound?"

"Daebak. Were you waiting for me to come around the corner just to ask me to go shopping with you?" Minwoo in air through his teeth with furrowed eyebrows.

"Annie! It's a privilege to go shopping with me, pabo!"

"Either that, or you were lonely and everybody ditched you."

"Shut up." Eunbae punched his arm lightly and pouted.

"Oh? So I'm right." Minwoo chuckled childishly.

"Yejin and Chinji went somewhere with some of the EXO boys, Chaeri's at her dad's company party or something, and Ahmi is with the B.A.P boys, but I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, so keep that a secret... I called all of my Big Bang oppas, and everyone's 'making a song'.." Eunbae shook her head not really believing all the crap they gave her.

"Well then, I guess I'm playing knight in shining armor today." Minwoo offered her an arm and she took it willingly.

 

 

The two walked around the mall through each shop just picking out outfit after outfit and messing around. 

After going through a number of stores, they had both picked one with decent enough clothes for the both of them. They went on their separate ways to look for the other's 'perfect' outfit.

Eunbae had gone through the whole sweater rack in the men's section looking for the perfect sweater. She genuinely wanted to pick him the perfect outfit, and after thoroughly looking through the rack, she picked out a nice red and blue sweater.

She examined it, nodding her head in satisfaction. 

Minwoo on the other hand, had a different idea. He chuckled as he picked out the ugliest sweater he could possibly find, and when he did, he smiled widely, chuckling to himself just imagining what she would look like. But in the midst of imagining, his laughter turned into soft smiles.

She would look good in anything.. who am I kidding?

But even with that thought, he continued on to pick out the rest of her outfit, although it lingered through his mind, eventually causing him to pick out an outfit he'd want to see her wearing.

After finding it, he smiled to himself imagining what she would look like after trying it on. The vivid image of her smile came clear to his imagination, which eventually made him blank out for a moment. 

When had he started feeling this way? When had he started to feel an immense attraction to this simple yet extravagant girl? This quiet yet outgoing girl? This shy yet friendly girl? 

He had no way of telling. But one thing he did know:

He was attracted to her in more ways than just one.

And it astounded him how he was lucky enough to stumble upon her and be offered to go on what he would call, 'a date'.

He was amazed that fate had somehow found a way to bring them together in the strangest way possible. And fate decided to give him some good luck.

"Maybe fate isn't so bad after all.." He chuckled to himself as he weaved through the racks of clothes and people.

 

After a significant amount of searching, Eunbae had managed to pick out an outfit she saw fit for Minwoo. She honestly hoped he would like it.

She had met Minwoo back in the beginning of college. Having the same classes and becoming seat mates had its perks in a newly formed friendship. And from there, it blossomed. Minwoo was after all, a year younger but had somehow made it into college at his age. It was an accomplishment to be remembered, but he hadn't gotten in for nothing. Although the age difference, neither had even noticed it all that often.

Minwoo was mature for someone younger than Eunbae and after sometime, the thought eventually slipped her mind. It was as if they were the same age.

Eunbae felt comfortable around him, just as a best friend should be.

And that's all he ever was.

 

Eunbae had finally gotten a hold of Minwoo after calling him to meet at the dressing room where they would exchange outfits.

Eunbae was thrilled upon seeing him. Both excited to see what he had picked out, and also excited for him to see what she had for him.

Once the two exchanged outfits, Eunbae could tell by his nod of satisfaction that her choices had already peaked his interest at his initial impression. Also claiming the fact that she had a good sense in style, and knew exactly what she wanted to see him in, and what he would see himself in.

When she received her outfit in hand, she had the same reaction. Nodding at his choices and approving of the outfit even without trying it on. She had to admit, he wasn't so bad at choosing women's clothes after all.

The two separated into their respective dressing rooms and began to put together the outfit picked out by the other. 

Eunbae put on the thin tights and the destroyed acid wash jean shorts he picked out, while Minwoo put on the maroon pants she had for him.

She buttoned up the white button down shirt, while he pulled down the red and white sweater from his torso.

She chucked on the chunky black and gold lace sweater while he buttoned up his belt.

She pulled on the pair of combat boots while he slipped on the boat shoes.

And after changing for a good 10 minutes, the two simultaneously left their dressing rooms, expectant of the other's outfit.

Minwoo smiled widely at the sight of her, his eyes gleaming under the light of the department store lamp, it was as if a new wind kicked the ground from his feet. He was absolutely stunned by her presence alone. Now seeing her in the outfit he had specifically picked out for her.. It was enchanting. Mesmerizing. And any other word that would describe that magical moment for him.

Eunbae on the other hand, looked at his outfit and smiled approvingly. She nodded both for herself and for him. He looked good in the outfit she chose. She wasn't the slightest bit disappointed in her taste. She was actually quite proud of herself. She wasn't too shabby herself.

So in other words. He saw her. She saw his outfit.

 

"Lookin' good.." She smiled sweetly at him.

"Y-yeah.. you too!" Minwoo rubbed that back of his neck, starting to feel the nerves kicking in.

Eunbae looked him up and down still amazed at her ability to pick out a perfect outfit for Minwoo.

      

Minwoo gazed at her, also impressed with himself that he was capable of picking out the outfit that stunned him to death.

   

"Do you like your outfit?"

"Yeah, I actually do. You have a good taste in men's fashion! I should go shopping with you more often." Minwoo chuckled suddenly feeling at ease.

"And the same goes for you. I actually really dig this outfit. It's something I would actually wear!... But I wondered why... are you gay?" She squinted her eyes at him, "Cause you know.. That kiss with Donghyun..." Eunbae laughed out loud because of her comment.

"Yah. Don't hold that against me! It wasn't supposed to happen... but it did."

"I'm just kidding, but really! I do love this outfit!"

"Then I guess you won't mind going out this way right now?" Minwoo offered trying to regain his old composure and act.

"I don't mind at all! Now how about we pay for these first!" Eunbae laughed as she walked to the cashier and paid her share of the outfit while Minwoo paid for his.

 

On their way out, Eunbae suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"Oh? Eunbae? Are you alright?"

"Suho-oppa..." Eunbae was staring in a different direction, and Minwoo simply followed her gaze to where she was looking.

And there, just as she had said, was Suho walking towards them.

"Oh? Eunbae? And Minwoo! Hey guys!"

"Oppa?... What.. What are you doing here...?" Eunbae stuttered through her words.

Minwoo observed her from the corner of his eyes and inwardly sighed. He recognized her behavior around Suho.. because it was the same behavior he had around her.

"Weren't you with Yejin and Chinji today?" Eunbae asked out of pure curiosity.

"Yeah I was, but then Kris, Lay, and  Luhan ended up taking them out somewhere, so the rest of us became free for the day." Suho grinned.

"Then why the mall?"

"I was just going to look for a jacket, it's getting colder out here you know.." Suho smiled that wide grin he had when he was feeling giddy.

"I can help!" Eunbae immediately spat out.

Minwoo's heart deflated in him.

"Hey Minwoo! I hope you don't mind right? We can continue next time! Promise!"

"Yeah of course! No problem!" He smiled enthusiastically on the outside.

"Thanks for helping me find this outfit! I really appreciate it, and I love it!"

"Of course! The same goes for you, I guess I really got what I wanted. 'The perfect outfit', right?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, next time, be sure to bring me along when you go shopping kay?"

"I'll keep your word on that!"

Eunbae smiled at him and giggled, "Alright, I'll see you around!"

"Yeah, you too.."

Minwoo turned from the two and walked the other direction, his expression becoming solemn.

"Everything has a balance in this world.. My good luck... and now my bad.." He shrugged to himself and continued on his way.

 

____________________________________________________________________
A/N:

AHHHHHHH!! I am so sorry.

I have been on a semi-hiatus for sometime now.. but don't worry! I'm still here!

Sorry to all my faithful subscribers. :( Author-nim is truly sorry.

I have been so busy. Like no joke. I HAVE 0 BREAKS NOW :/ the workload .

School work and extracurricular activities have just been rushing through my life lately, and I guess this is me taking a break from it all.

Thank you to all those who remained, and now I have 103 SUBBIES<3<3<3 It's time to celebrate haha, thank you everybody who reads.

You are truly the reason why I write, and cause I need a break sometimes haha. 

But I'm back with the KlassiQ series! THIS TIME WITH EUNBAE.

and yes, this is Minwoo of Boyfriend.

Thanks for sticking around and reading!(:

Till next time!<3<3 

COMMENT AND TALK TO ME. haha<3