10. Orphanage

Jealousy Overload

"Bà, Mā, let's go!" Yuji screamed.

"Where are you going?" You entered the kitchen after washing up, with a bright smile.

"We're visiting the orphanage today!" Yuji jumped with joy.

"Chinji told me about that, can we go to?" You eagerly offered. The boys, who were eating breakfast peacefully, turned their heads towards your conversation, realizing that 'we' meant them.

"Sure, but are you sure they want to go?" Yuji pointed to the table of boys who immediately stopped eating. Xiumin's eyes grew wild and he shook his head violently. You just smiled cruelly and answered for him, "Of course they would!"

The rest of the boys seemed excited to head out and as soon as they were all ready, you all drove out to the orphanage.

 

"Hello Mrs. Lai!" Mrs. Uy greeted. A plump short lady was seated at the front desk with her glasses perched low on her nose, she looked up from her paper work with a smile.

"Oh my! Well if it isn't the Uy's. It's nice to see you back! I'm sure the children will be happy to see you! Come along now!"

All of you made your way through the hallways of the cozy little orphanage that was built much like a school.

"I'm guessing these are your friends?" Mrs. Lai asked Chinji, pointing towards you and the boys.

"Yes, Mrs. Lai, how are the children?"

"My, they've grown, and you've grown too Fei, how's college?"

"It's fine, not as bad as I thought it would be."

"I see." Mrs. Lai led you to a classroom-like room and stopped in front of the door. Inside, you heard several voices of children's laughter erupting in unison. As soon as you stepped in, there was a crowd of kids around a table where a small young boy was standing and flouncing around the table, like a woman. But not just any woman, but specifically, much like Mrs. Lai.

When the boy made eye contact with Mrs. Lai, he smirked.

"Merong~~" He jumped off the table and giggled.

"Yoogeun-ah! We have visitors today! Behave!" Mrs. Lai scolded. But it seemed to have little effect on the boy until,

"Yoogeun-ah~" Chinji cooed peering out from behind Mrs. Lai.

"NOONA!!!" Yoogeun gasped and ran to Chinji, she easily caught him and wrapped him in her arms.

"I thought you were never going to come back!" Yoogeun cried into her shoulder.

"Hey hey, How could I leave my favorite kid here?!?" Yoogeun continued to cry on her shoulder and Chinji softened.

"You missed me huh?" She teased with a smirk. Yoogeun squirmed in her arms to be let down.

"No." He confirmed, sniffing away the tears.

"Well children, gather around now." Mrs. Lai called. She turned to all of you, " You guys split into 2's alright?" She looked again and counted 9 of you.

"Well, one of you will have to be alone."

"I'm fine alone Mrs. Lai." Yuji politely said.

"Alright then, pair up."

You and Kris were together, then Xiumin and Tao, Chen and Lay, and Luhan and Chinji. Each of you would get your own child to take care of for the day.

Chinji and Luhan got Yoogeun of course.

You and Kris had a cute little girl with pigtails dressed in a princess outfit named Mijung.

Xiumin and Tao had a little boy named Siyoon who looked fierce but played around like a monkey.

And Lay and Chen had little Sunmi who was wearing little red converse that fit her small feet and jeans and a black T-shirt. (Imagine it.)

Luhan and Chinji were playing with Yoogeun, when he suddenly asked Luhan a question.

"Luhan-hyung? Can you sing to me?"

"Of course, my little Geunie." Luhan smiled picking up a guitar that was laying around nearby and began to strum a melodious tune. Chinji's ears perked up and she secretly listened to him singing while continuing on the painting she was working on. He began to sing..
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMi8MaKl4Bs]

 

Yu dou ting le Tian dou liang le
Wo men hai bu tong Zhe ai qing lu jiu jing
Dai wo men dao shen me di fang Shi yao chi xu reng jiu zhen xi
Hai shi hui dao yuan di Ru jin ci ke de wo

Di que shi you Yi dian pi juan

As he sang, a smile tugged on Chinji's lips, while Luhan watched her paint with adoring eyes. After he finished, he put down the guitar and smiled at Yoogeun.

"Wahh, hyung, that was perfect!" Yoogeun clapped.

"But I sang it in Chinese, you don't even understand it!"

"I've been living in China for 4 years, it's hard to speak it, but I can understand."

"Well then thank you!"

"Yoogeun! I'm finished with your picture!" Chinji called out to him. Yoogeun scurried to the easel  where Chinji was stationed, putting down her paints.

"Woah." Yoogeun was speechless. It was a picture of the three of them holding hands with Yoogeun in between.

"Thanks noona!" Yoogeun beamed, He turned to Luhan and saw him staring at Chinji and suddenly he came up to Luhan and motioned for him to come down so that Yoogeun could whisper something into his ear.

"Hyung, do you like Chinji noona?" Yoogeun whispered quietly, causing him to smile a little wider.

"Yes. I like Chinji noona." Luhan responded in a louder, speaking tone just so Chinji could hear it. She dropped her paintbrush upon hearing his sudden words, cheeks burning up as her eyes rounded.

 

 

You and Kris were playing around with Mijung as she drew the two of you a picture. Once she finished, she handed it to you and Kris. When you looked at it, it was a childish drawing of a princess who was sitting on a throne in a pink dress. You somewhat grimaced upon seeing the pink, but still found it absolutely adorable. Suddenly, you heard Kris's voice raise.

"YAH! aish.." He was staring at Mijung with furious eyes, flailing the paper he was holding.

"Bwoh?" You asked snatching the paper away. You erupted in a fit of laughter practically dropping to the ground.

"PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SHE DREW A DRAGON?!?!?!" [http://youtu.be/TYO-GCbr0pw?t=19s] just click it(; LOLOL, you will laugh.

You screamed holding your stomach. Kris frowned.

"Why couldn't you draw like a prince charming or something?!" He screamed at Mijung.

"Cause you're a scary meanie!" She made a merong and hid behind you. You began to laugh again. "Kris she's scared of you!, Stop being a bully! You scare all the girls around you, lighten up!."

"Yah, for your information, I can actually qualify as a model. Be jealous."

"A model?" You asked seriously, but slowly lost it to another fit of laughter.

"Now, I'm babysitting 2 children." He scoffed, but still smiled.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes.

"You aren't her Prince Charming, and you can never be her Prince Charming!"

Kris's smile slowly faded. Is this another sign to give up on her? He looked intently at Mijung. She even knows it. Ridiculous. He scoffed.

 

 

Lay and Chen were playing with Sunmi. Chen sang a cute little children's song while Lay danced with Sunmi, her small feet stepping on top of his so that she could dance with him.

"Xing xing-hyung!" Sunmi piped up. Lay stopped dancing and let her get off his toes.

"This is too easy! I can dance better!" She squealed.

"Oh really?" Lay raised a brow playfully.

"Yeah! Watch this!" Sunmi moved towards Chen and whispered something in his ear. He immediately smiled and cleared his throat.

Geuraeyo nan neol saranghae eonjena mideo
Kkumdo yeoljeongdo da jugo shipeo
Nan geudae sowoneul irwojugo shipeun haengune yeoshin
Sowoneul marhaebwa I'm genie for you, boy
Sowoneul marhaebwa I'm genie for your wish
Sowoneul marhaebwa I'm genie for your dream
Naegaeman marhaebwa I'm genie for your world

Chen began to sing the lyrics to SNSD's-Genie holding up a plastic mic to his lips, while Sunmi danced the choreography.

"Waah! Good job! But can you do this?" Lay began to dance a part of the chorus to MAMA and ended with a smirk.

"Yeah, I actually can!" Sunmi mimicked his moves almost perfectly. Lay's jaw dropped along with Chen.

"How old are you?" Lay's eyes bulged out. Sunmi held out her fingers, "6"

"Are you some kind of dancing prodigy?"

"Maybe? But maybe I'm just a better dancer." She proudly snorted.

"Aigoo, aren't you just a little bragger?" Lay ruffled her hair as she scrunched her nose. "But seriously, If you keep dancing, by the time you get to my age, you'll be way better than me." Lay winked.

"Really?!?!"

"Definitely."

 

 

Tao was talking to Siyoon casually while Xiumin stood beside them with a mortified and disgusted look on his face.

Ugh, Children are gross. He made a gagging sound and turned away. He looked at Tao and tapped his shoulder.

"Do we have to change his diapers?" Xiumin glanced bitterly at Siyoon. At this comment, Siyoon stood up and screamed.

"YAH! I'm 6! I don't wear diapers anymore!"

He did a turn and and dropped low to the ground swinging his leg across, kicking Xiumin on his ankles. Xiumin was knocked off his feet and fell to the ground. Tao gaped at him but instead of helping Xiumin up, he slowly began to clap for Siyoon. Siyoon simply smiled feeling proud that Tao was clapping for him.

"Where did you learn to do that?!"

"I used to take Wushu lessons before my parents died.' Siyoon lowered his head, remembering his parents faces, or at least what he could remember of them.

"Hey, I'm sure they'd be proud to see how well you can knock out a grown man!" Tao high-fived him, immediately lifting the child's spirits.

"A little help here?" Xiumin groaned on the floor.

"Just go ask for an ice pack." And with that, Tao and Siyoon went outside to practice some moves. Xiumin gave up and dropped his head back to the ground.

 

 

After a long day, you parted from the children and said your goodbyes. Chinji came up to her parents eagerly holding out the contract for SM.

"Bà, Mā, SM gave us a contract so that we can debut soon, and I need you to sign it." She was pleading.

"Of course sweetie, we're so proud of you." Mrs. Uy took the pen and happily signed it.

You were all at the airport waiting for your flight, but it seemed that there were 9 luggages instead of 8.

"Why does Yuji have her luggage?" Chinji asked.

"I"M COMING WITH YOU!! I'M GOING TO SEE YEMIN!!!"

You smiled, happy she would be coming along while Chinji scowled.

"Don't you dare ruin my vacation." She complained.

"That's what I'm here for!" Yuji smirked.

Chinji rolled her eyes, "UGH!"

"Flight 379 Gate B to Daegu International Airport is now boarding."

 

Well, here we go. You thought to yourself.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I don't really have the time to write a lengthy author's note and stuff so, im sorry about that, but the countdown to Baekhyun's return is staring now!, that's what the 10 in the title is for. xD

KAY BYE, leave a comment<3 Which group/ baby did you like the most? TELL MEE<3 haha, thanks for subbing.!

(NOT EDITED)

NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE!!<3