The Date Gone Wrong

Jealousy Overload

You walk out of the shower and change into your outfit, with towel still wrapped around your hair. You walk downstairs, disregarding your phone on your dresser.

"Chinji-ah! What's for breakfast?!" 

"Ramen and strawberry smoothie, we have waffles too, if you want."

"Sounds good!"

As you reach the last stair,  you see Chinji stare at you and sigh.

"Really? His favorite colors? You have to stop thinking about him already!"

"Wait, what?" You give her the most confused look you could muster up.

"Have you checked the mirror and seen what you're wearing?" She looked at you disappointedly. 

You look down to inspect... "Black... Gray... and white..." you seemed shocked. "How could I?... But I... I never meant..."

"I know... You didn't mean to wear those colors, but you did. And it's okay, I'm not going to make you change or anything, I just noticed, that's all. Don't worry!" She smiled, and you flash her a sheepish and apologetic smile.

"Alright, now hurry up and finish eating!"

"Tell me again why I agreed to this," you jokingly tell her.

"Because, you need to get out of this stuffy place you call 'home'" she put up her air quotes once again.

"First of all, I don't even know the guy I'm supposed to go on this 'double-date' with." you sarcastically copy her air quotes just to bug her.

"Yah! Don't copy me! And besides, I know them! He's really nice and sweet!"

"What's his name again?"

"Ryeowook, and mine's Henry, now don't you dare try and take mine!" She shot you a serious stare, awaiting you reply.

"Okay, okay, sheesh, stop glaring at me!"


The two of you quickly finish your breakfast and you run upstairs to fix your hair, you begin to curl your hair into your signature wavy curls. You touch up your make-up, grab your phone, and head out the door with your favorite ankle booties. The two of you take your car out to the meeting place, it was about an hour drive out of Seoul, but you didn't mind the drive, you enjoyed driving out early in the morning anyways. When you reached your destination, the two of you walked out to the meeting place and sit on the nearest park bench.

"So what's he like? That Henry guy..?" you wonder.

"He's dreamy, super sweet, a gentlemen, kind, caring, and lovable!" She replies

"Wow, list anymore and you'll make my head explode with cute descriptions!" You both giggle.

"Oh, and he's the sub vocal/rapper.. AND EVEN BETTER... He's the main dancer!" She adds.

"Of course, in other words, he's just your type."

She laughs to herself, "Yeah... I guess so. Oh! And about Ryeowook, he seems quiet at first but trust me, you'll find out.  He's also the main singer. He's really gentle and kind, but the rest you'll have to figure out on your own." She mischievously smiled as if there was something she wasn't telling you.

"Aww, how flattering." You hear a voice behind you, but not just any voice, it was a smooth gentle and suave voice of a guy. Chinji abruptly turns around to find 2 guys , one with brownish red hair, who was wearing a crewneck, a scarf, and normal dark-wash denim jeans. He had a backpack slung around his shoulders, and a cute smile. The other had brownish black hair, he seemed a bit more dressed up for the occasion and had on a a navy blue sweater with dark-wash jeans and a scarf. His smile seemed more gentle and kind. 

"Henry oppa!" Chinji ran towards the guy with the brownish black hair.

That must be Henry, you think to yourself. You turn to the other guy and gently smile, his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Aww, how cute, this must be Ryeowook, he looks pretty decent, so..why not?

"Hi, you must be Ryeowook, I'm Yejin, nice to meet you!" You do your version of Baek's eye smile and stretch out your hand.

"Annyeong! Why so formal? You sound like you're at a job interview! No need to be so formal around me!" He reaches out his hand and gently shakes it

"Wow hyung, already going for it I see." Henry flashes him an evil smirk and chuckles.

"Yah! Why can't I? She's cute and pretty. I thought I would end up being your wingman with one of those annoying and lame girls you set me up with just so you didn't have to go on your dates alone. Guess that's not the case this time." He looks at you with such a piercing gaze, but it wasn't frightening, it was actually pretty— cute...

You were in shock from his flattering words, all expression just left your face, but then your cheeks started getting hot and flushed a bright red.

"Aww, hot cute." Ryeowook remarks. You always thought BaekHyun was the only one who could make you feel this way, make you feel like a helpless little girl who just lost it every time she got a compliment. But here you are, with someone who could almost give you the exact same feeling. It felt wrong, but something inside you made you give in.

"Yejin-shi, you better keep an eye out for this one," Henry pointed at Ryeowook. "He tends to take things on a faster pace, just watch yourself today, mmm?" He winked at you, and Ryeowook lightly punched his arm, "YAH!"

"YAH! Enough with the small talk! We're going to miss the park! Hurry up!" Chinji was eager to leave— a little too eager, it was strange because, Chinji being excited to go to an amusement park was no where near to normal.

"Okay no need to be so desperate!" Henry seemed excited too. He gently laid his hand near Chinji's elbow the slid it down to interlock his hands with hers and they walked on ahead of you. You felt a little awkward watching the two be so intimate.

"Don't feel too awkward, no worries." Ryeowook extended out his arm and bent his elbow signaling for you to do the same, You two link elbows and walk on behind them.

"What do you like to do for fun?" Ryeowook asks.

"For fun? Oh well I'm a music major and a chemistry major, I want to become a pharmacist later on."

"You're a double-major?!" Ryeowook asked with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, I guess I am," you sheepishly say while rubbing the back of your head.

"Wow, impressive." He coolly said.

"Gee, thanks!" You grin feeling proud of yourself, "And you?"

"I'm the singer of my group."

"Haha, you don't seem like a singer though, you look more like the face."

"Wow, so what are you trying to say?," he pouted.

"Oh no, I didn't mean it that way!" You giggled at his cute reaction. In your head, other thoughts were swirling around

Why do I always fall for the singers... You rolled your eyes in your head, while on the outside you awkwardly smiled at the thought.  How odd.


As the four of you continue walking, you make your way to an entrance way with a huge sign that said, "Everland"
Chinji begins to jump up and down. "Yay! We're here!!"

You begin to laugh at her silliness, you're amazed at what a guy could do to a girl.

"Cmon, cmon, cmon! Let's GO!" She yells.

As you walk towards the ticket booth you begin to notice the huge line that looked like a multi-colored caterpillar from all the different colored shirts you see in the massive crowded line. As the four of you stand at the back of the line, another large group of people rush in behind you. They seemed to be your age, but as they rush in, a guy with a kind of light brownish hair shoves you aside and you collapse to the ground. 

"AHHH!" You yelp on your way to the ground. 

"Yejin-ah!" Ryeowook called trying to catch you, unfortunately he missed your grip and you land on the ground with a harsh *THUD* Your shoulder and arm were the first to feel the impact, and you knew at that moment something went wrong in your arm, you felt something shatter inside. You winced at the pain but shrugged it off.

But what came after shocked you more than your fall. Their entire group began to laugh. Among them you hear several of them bickering.

"Ha, what a loser! She should've moved if she saw us coming." All of a sudden a crowd of eyes were on you, but the looks they gave you... were smirks.

Ryeowook began to help you up as you struggled to your feet, he protectively pushes you behind him, you grab onto his arm and whisper from behind, "Don't."

"Apologize to her now." Ryeowook demands. You had only known each other for the past hour, and he was already being overprotective.

"Yah! Yejin-ah are you okay?!" Chinji questions worriedly turns you around, inspecting the scratches and bruises on your arm.

"I'm alright, it's okay." You lie and manage to pull out a smile. 

"I said to apologize." You hear Ryeowook shouting behind you.

"Make me." The other guy who pushed you down, jokingly remarks.

"Fine." Ryeowook conjures up, you sigh a relieved sigh, but it didn't last long. He slowly began to turn towards you, but a half second later, the 3 of you gasped at his next move. In one swift motion he turns around, balls up a fist and punches the other guy right on his left cheek. Ryeowook drops his fist in anger and brushes off the 'so-called' dust off his jacket. You look up at Ryeowook. His confidence and the way he stood up for you made you fall even more for him. You glance up at the other guy and gape. Just with one punch, he had practically broken his jaw and severely bruised his left cheek. But as the seconds past with you shockingly gaping at what just happened, the other guy wasn't ready to back out so easily. He turns back at Ryeowook and mimics his punch straight on Ryeowook's cheek. He retaliates and shoves the guy back against his group. By this time, huge crowds had gathered, including security. Whistles began to blow and the guards got between the two. Both still pushing against the guard's hands on their chests.

"There are children here," the guard spoke, "for crying out loud, take it outside if you have to!"

The two stopped pushing. "Both of you, to the infirmary, NOW!" The guard yelled.

Another girl from their group came out and took a hold of the guy's arm, she slung it over her shoulder and worriedly asked, "Oppa, are you okay?" She was probably his girlfriend. He was in a daze from the recent blow he just took, unable to reply. The girl shoots you with the dirtiest look you've ever gotten. You brush it off and quickly turn to Ryeowook in panic and worry.

"Ryeowook-shi, are you alright?!"

"Yeah I'm fine, how bout' you?" He seemed more worried about you than himself, and began to inspect your injuries.

You shake your head, "Stop it." You lightly reach underneath his chin and turn his head left and right to check for his injuries instead.

The contact between you two sent shockwaves down your spine. You disregard it, still more concerned about his injuries over your emotions. As you continue to inspect, you notice his eyes lingering on you with a soft gaze.

"You're cute when you're worried." He whispers.

You laugh in disbelief. "This won't do, cmon, let's go to the infirmary. Chinji-ah you guys go on, buy our tickets and we'll meet you at the entrance in... 45 minutes yeah?"

"Alright then, are you sure you two will be fine without us?" She asks worryingly.

"Yeah, it's okay, just go." With that, you mimic the girl's actions and sling his arm over your shoulder and walk towards the infirmary. When you arrive, a nurse leads you two to a medical bed, Ryeowook sits on the bed and faces you. You stand up and face the nurse, the confidence from you intelligence turns on overdrive.

"He has a bruised jaw line, left cheek's also severely bruised, He may have also cracked his mandible. Lower lip is cut. His cheek bone may have been fractured, but that is something I am only guessing about, I'm not too sure, so you'll have to check for that. He'll need a few bandages and several ice packs, please get those for me, as well as some pain medication."

"Uhmm," The nurse stammered, She was obviously in shock from the amount of information you've just pounded into her ears.

"Uhmm, excuse me," You asked questioningly.

"Oh, yes of course!" She runs out to retrieve your orders, leaving the two of you alone.

"Wow!" Ryeowook remarks, "How did you know all that?"

"It's what you get for going thorough medical school for almost 3 years." You giggle, automatically turning off doctor mode. By this time, the nurse had come back with the items you had asked for and also heard your last comment.

"3 years?! But you look so young!" The nurse comes in with mouth agape. 

"I, uhh, took Pre-Med during high school." You timidly reply, your humble appearance begins to show. She hands you the ice packs and bandages. She leans over to Ryeowook and re-checks his injuries.

"Correct, all correct." She says in awe. "I'm impressed." She nods in approval. "Are you an orthopedic doctor?"

"No, i'm planning on becoming a  pharmacist."

"Oh? Then how did you diagnose his injuries?"

"I was going to be an orthopedic specialist, but I changed courses midway and became a pharmacist."

"Well then, that explains it. I'll just leave you two alone, you seem to have this covered." The nurse walks out and you turn to Ryeowook to tend to his wounds.

"Wow," he repeats, "Aren't you just a genius." He smiles.

"Shut up." you joke, smiling in the process. You begin to bandage up his wounds, but as you turn to reach for the ice packs, Ryeowook leans over to kiss your cheek, he was so touched by your actions. Wanting to take care of him and all that, seeing you worried about him made his heart flutter. But before he was able to, you turn over to face him, and where you cheek used to be, were now your lips.

The contact were like sparks flying, your entire body felt like it was falling apart. Both of you were shocked, but neither of you moved away, instead, the tips of your fingers began to act on their own, they reached up to his neck and held on. You lingered that way for seconds that felt like minutes. He pulls you closer, your lips now tingling. Suddenly, you stop.

"Sorry, I need to get some fresh air." You gasped for air while looking straight at the ground. You run outside and press your back against the wall beside the door. Your hands pushed against the wall as your back slowly began to sink to the ground. You were now sitting on the cold cement floor, hands pressing against your forehead. Your breathes grow shorter and sharper, as if you were gasping for air that wasn't there. You bring your knees up closer to your chest and hug them. You bury your face in your knees and sob, because at that moment you remembered— you remembered the first time you and Baek kissed.

 

**FLASHBACK**

"Yejin-ah! Let's go!" Baekhyun calls out to you.

"Nooo! I don't want to get wet!"

The two of you just left the coffee shop and stumbled upon a park with water fountains that spouted up from the ground, knowing the baby side of Baek, he, of course, was the first one to run in, soaking every inch of his clothes. He runs out to retrieve you, who was watching the spectacle of this childlike boy who wanted to play so badly in the water. Baek came at you with open, and soaking, arms. He hugs you tighlty, and sweeps you off your feet.

"AHHH!" you cutely yelp in enjoyment.

He carries you into the fountains and stand in the middle and puts you down. He reaches for your hands that lay on your sides. He laces his fingers around yours.

"You know how much I love you right?" his eye smile captures you, and you know you've fallen into his trap. He inches closer and closer until you can feel his breath on your lips. And then... your lips touch. His hands go around the nape of your neck, and his lips go further. Your first kiss was suddenly interrupted by a shower of water that drench the both of you. In panic, you grab his hand and run out, the both of you laughing.

 

 

You hated to admit it but while you were kissing Ryeowook, that memory replayed over and over again in your head. You reach for your phone in your pocket and was about to call Chinji, but you see you have a missed call and a voicemail. You check to see who it's from and your heart stops, your stomach feels like it dropped 20 floors. The caller I.D. said~ "Byun BaekHyun"

Your finger hovers over the  "listen to voicemail" button. You sigh, and with phone still in hand, your arms drop to your sides and to the ground. You were tired, fatigue and exhaustion were beginning to take over your body. Your arm was in utter pain, but you were too tired to care. So you sat there, no expression, just watching the setting sun fade into the orange and purple clouds, then behind the mountains, you close your eyes, and fall asleep right there, as you are.
 


_____________________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

PHEW! that was a longgg chapter xD YUPP YUPP, It's our Thanksgiving vacation and 
I've been writing all day... It's getting pretty awesome, don't you think? I'm kind of excited myself to see this LAY out ^^

ANYWHOOOO, LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO OUR NEW CHARACTERS: Ryeowook and Henry!(: YUP YUP, My Bias from Super Junior~ Ryeowook(: YESHH. 
 

Do you guys like the chapter?(; CUZ I D.O.! <3 I shall see you all soon ^^

 

NO PLAGIARISM!!!!!!!!

Goodbye ^-^