Relieving Stress.

Jealousy Overload

As you drove home, you truly began to think about who you were planning on taking to the dance. You weren't going to ask EXO-M, it was still too early for that, so you began exploring your other options. But after giving it some thought, you realized, you really didn't have many options. All the guys were just friends to you, and it was too awkward to ask one of them because you were so close. You didn't feel an attraction towards any of them.

You arrived at home with the topic slipping your mind, and went straight into your study room. After 5 minutes of getting comfortable, you dove into your books. Time flew, and before you knew it, it was 5:30.

Naptime!!

You happily got up from your table and stretched out your stiff muscles as you walked out the door. Everyone, including Chinji, was helping each other do their homework. You felt bad you weren't there to help, but you had to focus.

"NOONA! HELP MEE!" Tao whined, everyone's attention turned to you.

I'm not even old enough for him to be calling me noona.! You face palmed mentally.

"Andwaeyo!! It's my naptime!"

"YAH, aish. Let her take her nap, it's her only break!" Kris whacked Tao on the head.

"Yeah, and the only time she leaves her cave." Luhan smirked. At least everything seemed back to normal.

"Sorry, but I really have to work hard this year on finals." You shot them an apologetic smile before making your exit through the back door to your napping tree.

You were already on the brink of falling asleep, when you sensed a presence beside you.

"What, Kris?"

"I was just wondering..."

"Wondering what?" You opened one of your eyes.

"Who are you taking to the dance?"

"Oh yeah, I should probably look for one." You half giggled and breathed.

"So you haven't picked one yet?"

"Nope. You?"

"Well you know, I don't usually go with anyone, just EXO-M."

"Yeah, I'm just a little disappointed I guess."

"Why?"

"Because, I feel like, simply choosing someone means I'm putting Baekhyun aside. Even if he was here, I know he still can't be my date." You sighed.

Kris fell silent, and zoned out.

"Kris?"

"Oh, yeah?" He shook his head to break the daze. You frowned.

"You know, it's only happened a few times, but I think you forgot how well I know you, Kris. I know when you're irritated even when you don't show it." You crossed you arms.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know me Kris, from front to back, you can see right through me. But I can say the same for you. I know you just as much as you know me. I know you better than anyone else." 

"So what's your point?"

"Why do you always get pissed when I say Baekhyun's name?

Kris seemed taken aback, which only meant one thing— You were right.

His face suddenly fell and turned glum.

"It's nothing." He turned around, with his back facing you

"Hey, you can tell me, I won't get mad."

"Nevermind," Kris got up.

"Ey, why can't you tell me?!"

"Because I just can't!" For a second Kris flashed you a look of hurt, but it disappeared just as fast as it came.

"Just forget it alright," he pleaded, "Meet me after school tomorrow, out at the courtyard in front of 'A' alright?"

"Okay."

As soon as Kris left, you huffed.

"Ugh. So close to finding out."

You looked back in Kris's direction and suddenly felt a pang of guilt.

He really did look hurt though...

You checked your watch and read:  6:00 pm.

"Ugh! Already?! I only get 30 minutes of sleep." You pouted.

You stared up at the sky's beautiful sunset and watched the setting sun retreat. 30 minutes later, and you still weren't able to sleep a wink. You drowsily trudged back into the kitchen. You almost got to the hallway when Luhan stopped you.

"Hey, you have to eat."

"No, I don't, I have to study!"

"At least eat something.!"

"But- "

"No buts. Come on!"

Luhan dragged you to the table, and once you finished your silent meal of listening to everyone else talking, except for Kris, you headed back into your study room and immersed yourself back into your work and study.

The night ended, you took a shower, climbed into your sweats, and crawled into bed. Kris came into your covers a few minutes later, completely silent. You knew for sure something was bothering him, and it troubled you. He didn't even try teasing or joking with you. And you could never sleep when something was on your mind, and there was only one thing that calmed and cleared your mind.

Once you were sure Kris was asleep, you tiptoed out of your room and into your study room. There was a reason why there wasn't a lot of furniture in your study room. A chair, a desk, and a couch. That was it. It was just simply easier to move. You had an empty walk-in closet that could fit exactly all 3 of them. After you moved all of the furniture back into the closet, you closed the door and walked to the light switch. Beside it was a red button. You pushed it, and instantly, a mirror as big as one of your walls slowly lowered from the ceiling, to the floor. And within 10 minutes, your study room became your practice room. Not only was your study room a secret dance studio, it was also sound proof. So you blasted your music as loud as your ears could tolerate, and moved to the center of the wooden floor. You were already dressed in your dance sweats and wore them as pajamas, cause you never knew when one of these nights would come. At least you were prepared.

You started dancing freestyle on some songs, and choreography on other songs. You just let the playlist continue. You were too occupied to hear or even notice someone knocking on the door. So instead, they just opened the door, only to be blown away by your blasting music. You finally noticed and turned down your music, you headed for the door, and when you opened it, you were surprised to find Lay standing on the other side, holding the door knob. He blinked at you and you guiltily smiled.

"Sorry, too loud?"

"WAY too loud." Lay nodded.

You let him in as he gazed in awe at the newly transformed room.

"Whoa... your study room turns into a dance studio?!"

"Yeah, it's pretty neat."

"Pretty neat? It's amazing!"

"Thanks." You grinned a little proudly.

"So why are you in here?"

"I don't know... relieving stress, calming the nerves, clearing my mind, you know, just the usual." 

You sat down on the floor with your knees up and elbows placed on top. Lay sat beside you in the same manner.

"Stress? From Finals?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that too."

"So it's not the main reason, then what is?"

"I don't know, stuff?"

"Well, you came here to relieve stress, so," Lay stood up and stretched his hand out to you, "Let's relieve stress."

You took hold of his hand as he dragged you on your feet, with an amused smile.

"Still know this song?" You changed the song to one of EXO's old teasers. It was 'Time Control'.

"It may not have been one of my dance teasers, but I can dance just as good as Luhan." He winked.

"Just as I thought, and... how did you know I dance to Kai's part?"

"I don't know, lucky guess?" He shrugged.

And soon the song started. The two of you moved on the dance floor with synchronization and energy. The music flowed through your limbs, willing them to move, as the beat pulsed in time with your heart. Dancing wasn't a hobby to you, it was an instinct.

The song came to an end as you huffed in satisfaction with the sweat trickling from your forehead. You tossed Lay a water bottle as the two of you gulped it all down.

"You still got it Jin." Lay eye-smiled.

"Of course I do!"

"I actually thought you quit dancing. I haven't seen you dance recently, until now. It's kinda nice to see you still have your moves."

"How could I possibly quit the one thing that makes my reality better than dreaming?" You shrugged.

"Now that's more like it." You tossed Lay a towel to wipe off the sweat.

"Yixing?"

"Mmm?" Lay turned in your direction.

"What's going on with Kris?

"What do you mean?"

"Whenever I say Baek's name, he gets angry, I can tell. And I think... you know why."

Lay heaved a sigh.

"Can't you just tell me?" 

"I can't Jin... please understand." Lay pleaded.

"But I don't understand... I don't get why none of you can tell me what's going on!"

"Because- "

"Because what?!"

"We just can't!"

You huffed as you rolled your eyes.

"Of course! You guys always say that! But keeping secrets from me isn't cool. Especially Kris. He never keeps anything from me. Never. He's not thinking about how I feel! I'm just trying to help but he's just pushing me away and being ignorant!"

"Hey! Stop." Lay reprimanded you with a stern look. "Never say that, especially about Kris. Hurting you is the last thing he would ever do and that's exactly why we can't say it... yet. You won't understand it right now and I know it's confusing, but don't misunderstand Kris's actions. He's having it a little tough right now and all he needs is you by his side. Time will come and he'll tell you when he's ready, but that time isn't now okay?" Lay pulled you into his embrace as you nodded into his shoulder. You released yourself from his arms and pressed the red button, lifting the mirror back up to the ceiling. You opened the closet door and were about to take the furniture back out, but Lay simply patted your shoulder,

"I'll put it back, just go to bed."

You nodded again and headed out the door.

Once you were clear out of sight, Lay sighed again.

"She'll have to find out sooner or later, and I hope it's later."

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Yeah, I have a lot of spare time right now, and I've been writing all day. So... enjoy!

 

What's everyone keeping from Yejin?! :O

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3 You guys are just the best! ^-^

 

NO PLAGIARISM PLEAAASE!!