His Arrival.

Jealousy Overload

You didn't wake up the next morning. You were forced up. Out of your your own will. Chinji called you down for breakfast but you refused to get up. You were in a state of peaceful slumber and no one was going to interrupt you. You simply slid down to the floor beside you and slept on the rug on your floor, with your arms around your pillow. Despite all the recent events, you had willed yourself to forget about it and move on. All the anger and sadness just disappeared. You were a new person. A new SINGLE person.

"Jin, are you coming down?" You heard Luhan knock on your door even though it was already open. You still didn't open you eyes though.

Luhan looked at you with that 'you've got to be kidding me' look.

"Are you really not going to come down?" 

"No." You childishly spoke into your pillow.

"Well, then I guess I'll just have to drag you down myself."

Luhan walked up to you and grabbed you by your wrists, dragging you across your floor with the rug still attached to your . But you still refused to get up.

He managed to drag you all the way out of your room and down the hallway.

But then there were the stairs...

"Are you really not going to get up?" Luhan questioned.

You shook your head and still kept your eyes closed.

"Alright then, I guess we'll just have to throw you down the stairs."

Even with that statement, you knew he wouldn't, so you still refused to get up out of the position you were in. You would sleep in the middle of the hallway if you had to.

"Hey Yixing! Can you come up here for a second?"

"Coming!" Lay called. He ran from the kitchen all the way to the top of the stairs and blinked in confusion at the sight in front of him.

Seeing you balled up on a rug, hugging a pillow in the middle of the hallway, and Luhan holding you like a rag doll by your wrists. It was a strange sight indeed.

"Help me throw her over the stairs." Luhan nodded towards the stair case that was only a mere 2 feet away from you. You still didn't believe him.

Lay suddenly grabbed you by your ankles and lifted you up, while Luhan did the same with your wrists. They began to swing you back and forth as if they were actually ready to throw you.

"1....2...." Luhan counted.

Your eyes immediately flipped open, "OKAY OKAY! I'M AWAKE!!!" You screamed in a panic.

They put you down, laughing to themselves.

"Cruel." You pouted.

"Perks of being your brother, right?" Lay winked at you.

"That's what you get." Luhan smirked.

The two headed down the stairs and you followed, throwing a mini tantrum.

When you made it into the kitchen, everyone was seated and eating in the usual rowdy manner they always ate in. It had been almost a year since they settled in your house, and the routine was now normal. It felt entirely like a normal day. 

They boys were making the same old mess they left, passing drinks around, tossing waffles across the table. And then there was Chinji who ran around them, cleaning up after the mess they created. She would pick up a banana peel from the floor only to have milk spilled right as she got up.

You frowned despite the chaos. "You know, I was perfectly fine sleeping in."

"And miss breakfast? Yeah right, we're seeing our dorms today!" Chinji scolded you. "Besides, if you Luhan didn't go to wake you up, I  would've gone up myself and used my method of waking you up."

You paled and ran to your seat, obediently eating your cereal in silence.

"And what exactly is your method?" Xiumin asked innocently.

"She wakes up to a nice ice cold shower. Right on her face, and down her shirt."

You winced while everyone imitated sounds of hurt, "Ouch."

"Hey, what time is it?" You asked oblivious.

Everyone around you exchanged nervous glances. Even Chinji stopped washing the dishes and froze. You looked around confused.

"What? Why? Did I miss something?"

"It's 8...." Kris muttered silently.

You stayed still at his answer and looked down at your plate. You weren't feeling all that hungry anymore.

EXO-K had arrived in Seoul an hour ago. Where were they right now? You didn't know. You didn't want to know either.

You stood up and wiped the corner of your mouth with your napkin. You put it down and pushed your chair back.

"I'm getting washed up and dressed, we need to leave in an hour after all..." You walked out of the kitchen.

Once you had left, everyone sighed.

"She's thinking about it... about him.." Chen spoke a little crestfallen.

"I'm getting washed up too.. I'll leave you guys to clean the rest." Chinji wiped her hands on the towel and walked out. Luhan chased after her.

"Hey Chinji-ah." 

Chinji turned around when he grabbed her arm, "Hmmm?"

"I was just wondering.. if you wanted to go out on a date after you go to see your dorm." Luhan asked anxiously.

"Sorry Luhan... but.. I uhm, I have another appointment right after we see the dorm today."

"Oh, I see, I should've known. Wow I'm stupid. You guys are about to debut! Of course you don't have time to go out on a date." He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Hey, next time alright?" Chinji offered out of guilt.

"Definitely!" Luhan smiled and went back into the kitchen.

Chinji could only feel disappointed in herself as she watched him go.

"I'm sorry Luhan.." She spoke, I already have a date with Henry tonight.

She walked up the stairs to get ready feeling more than just guilt.

 

 

You had finished getting washed up and dressed and you checked the mirror before you went to head out of your room. But you stopped in front of your cork board by the door.

On it were all the pictures you and Bakehyun ever took. All the selcas you took during your dates. A picture of Baekhyun giving you a surprise kiss. A picture of him hugging you from behind while you laughed. Memories of the two of you captured in photos.

You admit, you missed all those happy moments with him, And you sure would miss it in the future. But it was time to move on, time to get over it. Time to be your own person without him. You smiled at each picture, reliving each one as you scanned through them.

You let out a deep sigh, making up your mind.

You began to remove each and every picture of you two until the entire board was cleared of every moment you had with him.

You took one last glance at the pictures before walking up to the trash can and tossing them into the bin. You turned around and walked away.

You headed down the hallway and stopped in front of Chinji's door, lightly knocking on it,

"Hey Chinji, you done?"

"Almost! Just getting dressed."

"Alright!"

You headed down the stairs, then to the kitchen and decided to make some sandwiches. You were sure you would all get hungry during the car ride to your dorm. 

You made each sandwich according to each of your preferences.

You made yourself a PB and J sandwich. Chinji just got a sandwich with plain jelly. You made Ahmi a tuna melt. Eunbae got an egg salad sandwich. And Chaeri got her regular lettuce, meat, and tomato sandwich.

You smiled at the final product and the fruit of your labor. You neatly packed them into a lunchbox and smiled. You weren't too bad at making some awesome sandwiches.

Chinji came down the stairs all dressed up and ready to go. She grinned upon seeing your efforts of making snack for everyone.

"Ready to go?" She asked, slipping on her favorite high top converse.

"Yup!" You went ahead and wore your favorite sandals since the weather was a lot warmer than you had expected.

The EXO-M boys came down the stairs to see you off.

"So what time are you coming back home?" Kris asked you, holding onto your shoulders as if he was sending you off to school.

"We'll be back at around 7. Well I'll  be back at least. Chinji has a dat—" Chinji cut you off by stepping on your foot.

You winced in pain while she just smiled angelically as if nothing unusual had happened.

"Alright then?" Kris stared in bewilderment.

"Do you have lunch? Your wallet? Your phone?"

"Yes father~" You cooed teasingly.

"Well then I'll see you later!" He ruffled your hair and you smiled childishly in response.

"Hey Chinji, is oppa here?" You turned to her.

"Yeah I called him a few minutes ago and he said he was out front."

She peeked out the window beside the door and suddenly looked confused.

"What's wrong?" You asked her curiously.

"There's two SM vans outside.."

"Hmm, I wonder why.. All our vans look the same so I wouldn't know who it is." Luhan commented equally confused.

"Well, no matter, we'll get going now!"

You waved at them, and right as you gripped the handle of the door, the doorbell rang.

You turned back at them in a somewhat confused state.

"Wow, what a coincidence. It must be oppa.." You opened the door and when you did, you immediately regretted it.

 

 

 

You back away from the door, eyebrows furrowing. Your heart pounded in your chest as your breathing hitched. Were you dreaming? Your vision blurred and you weren't sure what was reality anymore.

"You shouldn't be here." You spoke in a serious tone, regaining your composure.

"Can we talk, please?"

Here, right at your front door, Baekhyun stood in front of you, with pleading eyes, and a look of deep apology. But you didn't buy it.

"No. I have a schedule to go to, and it seems that you've made it clear as to what you want, and it's obviously not me."

"No, Yejin wait!"

Kris cut in front of you with a deep frown embedded on his face, "You have no right to be here."

"Let me talk to her, please Kris!" He pleaded again.

"No."

"Let me explain!" 

You walked past Kris to face him once more, "The news explained it all, I don't need to hear the same from you. It's all the same, so what difference would it make coming from your mouth?"

"Because it is different!!" He yelled. You took a step towards him and slapped him across his cheek. Your hand print left a red mark where your palm had come in contact with his skin.

"No, it's not." You firmly stated.

"So what? You're just going to let the media come between us? You'll just believe every word they say? I thought you loved me and trusted me enough." He held his cheek in his hand.

"I did." You were now on the brink of tears at his words, but they would not fall, "I did, Baek, but it's not the media I believe.... It's them." You pointed at EXO-M, whose faces were all in equal anger at the sight of the cheater.

"I don't care about what the press says, but I do care about what they say. Kris, Luhan, and Lay are family to me. So are Xiumin, Tao, and Chen. And if they say what they saw, then I believe it's the truth. They wouldn't lie to me like that... even if they waited this long to tell me." You gave them a disappointed glance to the back, and they looked down at their feet once again.

"I think you should leave, Baek. It's for the best now. We just need to move on." You shook your head, inhaling as much oxygen as you could in one breath.

"No..." He shook his head furiously, "I can't just let the best thing that's ever happened to me, walk out of my life."

"You don't have the right to say that to me after what you did. You don't."

"Please, Jin just hear me out."

"I can't... I just... I can't anymore." You sighed.

Suddenly you heard a honk from your van and your manager rolled down the window ushering you to come in.

"Look, I need to go, just forget about me, Baek, you have to."

You walked past him, but he grabbed your wrist. Kris, Luhan, and Lay took immediate action and threatened to walk up to him and give him a piece of their mind, but you held up your hand to stop them. 

"It's okay." You told them. You slowly pried off Baek's shuddering hand off of your wrist.

"You'll be fine. You have Taeyeon after all." It hurt you to say it, but the truth is the truth. You walked up to him and pecked him of the cheek as a goodbye kiss.

"Goodbye, Baek."

 

 

You walked past him and to the van. Chinji followed behind you. You entered the van and hopped in, breathing heavily. You blinked, still recovering from what just happened. You couldn't believe it. It all just went by too quickly.

"You okay?" Chinji asked cautiously.

"I think so...."

"Here." Chinji handed you a water bottle and you glugged it down.

"Was it supposed to hurt this much?" You asked her with a pained expression.

She could only give you a look of pity and a pat on the back. "It'll pass eventually."

You nodded, agreeing. But then the sudden realization dawned on you and you shot up in your seat, gripping the side of your chair.

"What?! What happened?!" Chinji asked you, flustered by your sudden actions.

"I don't think it was a very good idea leaving Baek with all of EXO-M alone in the house..."

You and Chinji paled.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________
A/N:

Yup, yup, he's back!(: YAY! Hope you enjoyed the chapter/ update. Stick around to find out what happens next. 

 

THE COUNTDOWN IS OVERR :DDDD YAY!

 

Comment if your satisfied with the story as a whole so far.(: If it needs improvements, or what you guys want. Just say something ^-^

I like to see you guys commenting on the story, and who knows? I might just give you a shout out for an awesome comment(; <3<3 Love you all!

Thank for subbing, reading, commenting, upvoting, and all that jazz(: You are all amazing little bunnies that sprouted from a unicorn's when it pooped out a rainbow ;3

NO PLAGIARISM PLEAAASE.