Misunderstood

Jealousy Overload

"What's up with all the noise??" Kris came walking in through the kitchen with his tousled bed hair still looking like a model. He was followed by 10 other boys who looked a little less decent.

You scrambled for the remote and turned off the TV, taking less than a few seconds to compose yourself after seeing your face plastered all over the screen.

"Nothing!"

"JIN! What happened last night??!!" Luhan shoved his way through the boys and grabbed you by your shoulders giving you the most worried look you've seen on him in awhile.

"What do you mean?"

"Where did you go after the concert??"

"I uhm..." You took a quick glance at Chinji and remembered what you were supposed to say in this situation.

"I was with Ryeowook.. on a uhm, date?"

"Oh..."

"Well great job on your performance last night, but you seemed a little worn out by the fourth song, is something wrong?"

"No! Not at all! I was just.. really tired! Yeah that's it!" You gave them the most innocent smile possible, nodding your head as if you were assuring yourself. You played it cool no matter how many thoughts were flooding your head at the moment.

"I have another question." Kris raised his hand as if he were in class.

"Hmmm?"

"What was up with the duet with Chinji?" Lay quickly interjected.

"What are you talking about?"

"Weren't you supposed to do it? Not Chaeri?"

"No of course not! I choreographed for them! It wasn't my performance!"

"But you told me—"

"Good morning..." Baekhyun trudged through the door rubbing his eyes like a child.

All eyes turned to him in surprise. He stood by the doorway looking a little confused.

"What's going on?" He asked clueless.

They all turned back to you, but you had done a pretty good job of looking calmer and more composed than ever. You grabbed a cup of water and placed a hand on the counter while your other brought the cup to your mouth, casually drinking down the glass.

They all looked back and forth between you and Baekhyun, seemingly surprised by the strange behavior. They all seemed to expect you to be surprised that Baekhyun had stepped foot in your house, but you didn't show any signs of surprise whatsoever.

Kris was the first to talk, "What are you doing here?" He growled in a low voice.

"I.. slept here? Is that a problem?"

"How did you even get in?? You realize that it's called intrusion when you enter a house without permission?" Luhan gave him a death glare while his eyebrows furrowed together.

"But I had permission? Hey Yejin, can you get me a glass of water?"

Everyone in the room gaped at the both of you as you shrugged it off and continued on with your business.

You walked over to the sink and poured him a glass and handed it to him as if it were no big deal. Although you seemed pretty calm about it, you couldn't make any eye contact after what had happened last night. You walked out to your living room and found your other members sprawled out on your couches.

"Whoa there Jin, don't you have some explaining to do? Like how he's in your house?" Kris grabbed you by the arm and you silently hitched your breath at the shooting pain.

"Look, I.. let him in last night."

"How is he even here?"

"He walked me home." You shrugged it off again and turned around walking away.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA, don't think you can get away with simple answers. Explain. Now."

"Okay, first off, can you stop being immature about this?"

By this time, everyone had gathered in your living room, listening to you and Kris argue. Even your members had awoken after hearing the two of you bickering.

"Can you just finish what you're trying to say? Don't try and pin this one on me!"

"Look, I went on a date with Ryeowook, and he just happened to be there. He offered to walk me home, and I said yes. End of story. Satisfied?"

"No, not really."

"But we were at sc—" Baekhyun suddenly spoke up but you cut him off before he could continue any further. He seemed really confused after you started to explain a completely different scenario than what happened last night.

"We were at the cafe! Baekhyun came walking in and he offered to walk me home, right??" You gave him a quick stare implying to go along with it, and he quickly realized your motive.

"Y-Yeah.."

"I need a little bit more than that, why are you two... acting like this?" Kris pointed back and forth at the two of you and you simply let out an exhausted sigh.

"Look.. And I'm not just saying this to Kris but to all of you." You looked at each of their faces carefully until you knew you had all reached a mutual agreement.

"Me and Baek made up. We're friends now, so if you guys can please stop acting like it's World War I between all of you all the time. You're supposed to be one. Start acting like it! I can't believe you let me get in the way of that. It isn't worth it. Please. We're all good now, so you don't have to hate him for anything." You let out a deep breath finally able to let it out.

Everyone simply stared at you, but they eventually started to nod their heads, giving in.

"Hyung! Welcome back!" Sehun slung his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder. The other's joined in, patting Baekhyun on the head, or giving him a fist bump. The group was finally almost reunited. Except, there was Kris. He was still giving Baekhyun a bitter look, and Baekhyun took the initiative instead by putting out his fist waiting for Kris.

Kris looked back at you, and you simply glared at him. It took him a few seconds before he rolled his eyes and turned his head towards Baekhyun.

"We good?" Baekhyun smiled at him.

Kris blew out some air before nodding slowly, "Yeah, we're good."

He bumped his fist with Baekhyun's and you smiled eagerly, excited by the reuniting.

"Okay, now that it's all back to normal, Baek, can you come here for a second?" You signaled for him to follow you, and he obediently obliged.

You lead him to your study room and shut the door behind you.

"We have a problem." You were looking at the floor, because you were still a little nervous from what happened last night.

"What?"

You walked over to your laptop and typed a few keys quickly. You turned the screen over to him and crossed you arms. You still refused to meet his eyes.

But Baekhyun's eyes lingered at the screen, not particularly surprised at what he saw. The headlining news on the page.

"Baekhyun of EXO and Yejin of KlassiQ, dating?"

Then another one said: "Baekhyun cheating on Taeyeon??"

"What's the problem with this?" He asked you. You could feel his gaze on your every move. You flinched at his words, slightly uncomfortable with the second article.

"The problem?? It's a lie! And Taeyeon..." You eyes wandered around the room. From the carpet, to the ceiling, to the gray walls.

"It's not a lie. We are."

"No. We were. And Taeyeon.."

"Why aren't you looking at me when I'm talking to you?!" Baekhyun was finally through with you ignoring his eye contact.

You slowly lifted your head to meet his eyes and breathed out through your nose.

"Look. I'm just worried about what Taeyeon is going to think about this."

"I don't even think about her right now. You're the only one I'm thinking about right now! What do you think about this? How do you feel about all the articles going around about us?" He gave you a pained look, and you looked away again.

"I'm... Uncomfortable right now. I don't like that they keep talking about us like we were together. I don't like how they're putting us out there for all the fans to chew us out. To chew me out. You may not realize it, but right now. All of your fans probably hate me. They want you with Taeyeon. Not me. So at the end of the day, I'll be the one to blame for that."

"I don't care about what they think. Do you want me with Taeyeon?"

You were sweating from all of the nerves he was giving you. You felt like you were on a tightrope, about to fall of.

"Y-Yes." You swallowed hard no matter how difficult it was to say.

"That kiss last night didn't seem like you want me to." He smirked at you and cocked his head.

You knew that blow was going to come. And it just hit you.

"I-It was an accident alright?! Forget it ever happened!"

"You think I can forget something like that?" He gave you a stern look like he was reading you mind, His gaze was so piercing you were almost in a trance.

"Y-Yes. Just do me a favor, and tell your fans it was a misunderstanding. I don't want to end up being tackled or hated for this."

"I will never let them hurt you." He searched deep into you eyes before leaning closer and closer to your face. You were already backed up against the wall so there was no where to go. You ducked under as quick as possible and escaped his trap.

"Th-Thanks!" You quickly left the room, breathing heavily.

Well that was nerve wrecking.

Suddenly you felt an arm grab you from the side, and you were dragged out of the hallway and into a room.

"What the heck!.... Xiumin??"

"Show me."

"Show you what?"

"I covered for you so many times last night. Lay is on to you. He knows something's up. It won't be long before he figures it out. So you better do your part and show me what happened last night. Start explaining." He crossed his arms waiting for you to continue.

You sighed knowing there was no way out of it. So you ended up telling him from beginning to end about the whole night.

"It looks bad, but it really isn't!" You took a deep breath and pulled down your sleeve. You yourself hadn't seen it since last night. You weren't even able to get a clear look since it was already dark out.

The swelling and bruising had gone down, but the gory stitches were what scared Xiumin the most.

"Whoa! What happened this time?!?!"

"Well, I already had it stitched awhile ago, it was an open wound before, but after my stunt during the 4th song, the stitches ripped open and the wound did too. I was bleeding a lot, and I was supposed to go to the hospital, but there was no way I could go there. Myungsoo came out and saved me. He took me to the school and yeah, you know what happened after."

"Is that where you saw Baekhyun?"

"Yeah.. He was there ever since that morning when Himchan.."

"Are you okay?" Xiumin gave you a pained look, but you gave him a bright smile.

"As okay as I'll ever be I guess." You shrugged it off and walked past him, "I'm really happy you know about this though. It feels nice to have someone like you to worry about me other than Chinji. She worries too much."

"I am going to make you eat so many eggs and make you drink so much orange juice that you'll puke."

"Why?!"

"It's good for after heavy blood loss." He smiled at you with his cheeks puffing up as usual.

You chuckled before leaving the room. 

 

 

You were about to enter Chinji's living room, but you heard a two voices inside, one that belonged to a guy and the other a girl.

It was Chinji and Luhan.

"Sorry I had to drag you out here, but can I ask you something?" Chinji sat awkwardly on the other end of the couch.

"Yeah, sure.."

"Okay, It may seem like a really weird question, but do you remember anything that happened last night?"

"Uhm, we got back from the concert, came here, then you guys showed up. Then I went to sleep?"

"Did anything happen after that?"

"Not that I remember, no."

"Did... someone come by last night and give me flowers?"

"Huh?"

"N-Nevermind..." Chinji chuckled lightly, but you could tell the disappointment hidden behind it.

"Alright?"

"I'm gunna cook the boys more waffles, you can come by the kitchen if you want breakfast too..." Chinji sighed while getting up from the couch and walking to the kitchen a little dejected.

After she was clear out of sight, you were going to walk in and talk to Luhan, but you heard him let out a deep sigh. And that always meant something was up.

"I'm sorry I have to lie to you..." Luhan looked at the spot Chinji was sitting at before leaning back and closing his eyes.

FLASHBACK***

Chinji had fallen asleep in Luhan's arms and she was snuggled so close to his chest that she was enough to keep him warm. He wasn't able to sleep because all he could think about, was that kiss. That moment when they were finally connected.

 

But he knew it wasn't right. He knew what he was doing was wrong.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you do this.." He whispered softly in her ear.

She shuffled a little in her sleep, only to get closer to Luhan's chest, while his arm was wrapped around her back and to her shoulder.

"You're hyung's girl. You aren't mine yet, and I can't do this to him. This isn't right."

Luhan mentally smacked him for what happened. Everything from the rose, the the kiss, to sleeping in the same bed as Chinji.

He had finally made his mind after careful thought.

He moved slightly to the left so that he could get up easily. He placed his hand under Chinji's neck and the crook of her knees and carried her bridal style, carefully sweeping her up without waking her.

He made a trip down to the living room where the other girls were sleeping, and he slwly lowered her down to the nearest couch.

"Goodnight, beautiful." He softly pecked her on her forehead and made a bittersweet smile. "But this night never happened."

He went on to the kitchen and searched thoroughly through all the cabinets until he finally stumbled upon the trash where Henry's roses were tossed. He grabbed the bouquet and headed back up to the room. He tossed the bouquet into his backpack and zipped it up. As for his white rose, he gingerly took it between his fingers and placed it under his pillow.

He heaved a sigh before crawling back into bed and with much effort, he finally dozed off to sleep.

 

END OF FLASHBACK***

___________________________________________________________________
A/N:

I know you all probably hate this, but this Author's note is going to be reaally long. If you don't want to hear me drabble on, then you can skip this but, seriously. I have lots to tell.

 

T-T

So... This weekend, I went to KCON.<3

For once in my lifetime. I was able to see my husband. The love of my life. The passion that drives me to wake everyday. 

 

BAEKHYUN<3<3<3 TT-TT

You all have no idea how much I cried and screamed his name. I made a poster and everything.

It sounds stupid, but It was like my best dream and worst nightmare came true that night.

BEST DREAM: To meet my husband live and in person, where we aren't 6,000 miles away, but less than 500 feet away.

WORST NIGHTMARE: To live with the fact that he had to leave to go back to Korea the next day, and feel the distance slowly get larger and larger between us3

It was truly heart breaking after the concert, and every time I thought about it, I felt like bursting out into tears.

Just the feeling that I actually saw him live in person, and that he had to leave and I wouldn't get to see him for another year or so. It all kinda just hit me. And the tears flowed.

I can't get the image of him standing in front of me, out of my head.


                                          ^^^^^^^ << He's RIGHT THERE<3     
(an actual picture my friend took next to me)

Tell me if you guys want to see more ^-^ and maybe I'll put them up on like a blog post or something(:

UGH.

But truly, overall, it was a great concert(:

GD, f(x), Henry, Dynamic Duo, 2AM, and Teentop all there ^-^ I will never forget that day.(:

 

Well, sorry about this full on drabble about this stuff, but yeah(: Thanks for reading and everything. You all are great people and I'm thankful that you're reading this! ;DD

Subscribe and Comment ^^ <3  I don't bite!