At The End Of The Day.

Jealousy Overload

All in all, in one day, you saw Chinji only twice on campus; at lunch, and when you were on your way to the performing arts practice rooms as she was leaving. Well it wasn't like you expected to have the same classes, since you didn't have the same major, but it still felt lonely. To be honest, you didn't have many 'girl' friends, other than the 4, the rest were all acquaintances. So when Chinji wasn't present to talk to you, a guy would fill her spot. On most days, you would walk with Minho and Ryeowook. It had been 3 months since the Everland incident and all the unsettled feelings had been resolved between you and Ryeowook. You remained 'just friends' after you told him about Baekhyun. Even if you had only known him for a short while, you knew you could trust him with such a secret, and besides, he was from SM so he should understand. Since Minho was out on tour as well, you went ahead and searched for Ryeowook.

"Yejin-ah! Over here!"

You turned your head and saw Ryeowook, waving at you with a smile plastered on his face.

 "Annyeong Ryeowook-ah!" You beamed.

"Ready to go?" He flashed you his cheeky smile.

"As ready as I'll ever be!" You gripped the straps of your bag and walked alongside him. Conversations with Ryeowook~ the possibilities were endless. There was always something to talk about which was another reason you loved to talk with him; you never ran out of things to say, and the conversation bucket was never empty. You continued simply talking about vacation and you stumbled upon the subject of the sudden arrival of EXO-M.

"They came back all of a sudden and now they have to stay at my house for some reason and can't go back to their dorms!"

"Can't go back to their dorms?" Ryeowook raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, they got in trouble for something back in L.A. and they were sent back here as punishment."

"Punishment?! They must've done something pretty bad to be sent back here. That doesn't happen often."

"Yeah, but they won't tell me."

"Knowing you, it probably won't take long until you find out." Ryeowook playfully nudged you with his elbow, and you began to laugh.

"You got that right."

When you reached the science building, he dropped you off and took off. You waved goodbye as he began to run off to the other side of campus. You never understood why he insisted on dropping you off to class when his was all the way on the other side of campus. Ryeowook always surprised you. You made you way into the biology room and found your seat, and sat down while taking out your notebook and pencils. You felt someone kicking your seat and you rolled your eyes. You went on opening your notebook and started to write.

"What do you want Himchan?" You said bored and unamused while still writing in your notebook.

"Entertainment, so start entertaining."

Himchan was your highschool bully, but back then he was a true bully. He would actually physically hurt you, and since you weren't exactly liked around school, no one ever stood up for you. Of course no one liked you, no one knew you were rich, and you created a bad reputation for yourself from the start of Freshmen year. One mistake and everyone judged you. But then you got to college and suddenly became popular. No one remembered your old self. They only saw you as you were now, and you were thankful for it. Himchan couldn't risk physical contact with you since you had too many admirers. He knew he would get a bad reputation and several haters for picking on one of the school's 'angels'. You gained a sense of confidence knowing he couldn't lay a finger on you. But that didn't stop him, nowadays, he would just piss the crap out of you.

"Entertain you? How about you go find someone else to play with. Grow up. Entertaining you is the last thing I'd ever do, now get out of my face." You said flatly.

"Ouch, feisty. Since when did you become so cocky?"

"Since I stopped being immature. I'm not your playtoy, Himchan, Just go."

"Fine, fine. But I'll see you later loser." He winked at you and walked away.

"Ugh! I just want to punch him sometimes!" you muttered under your breath. You were friends with practically all the guys of K-POP and knew them all pretty well, except for Himchan. You couldn't stand him. He irked you to a point where your calm image was bursting on the inside.

To your relief, the teacher finally walked in and class started. Biology was your favorite subject but also your hardest. The amount of thinking and time and effort you had to put into the subject showed both how dedicated you were, and how hard the class was. So when the teacher announced that finals were in 2 weeks, you were both excited and scared. It was time to study, hardcore.

When class ended, you went through the rest of your classes with ease and time flew by... before you knew it, the lunch bell rang. You entered the cafe, which was just the fancy version of a cafeteria. You headed for your table and found all 4 of them already waiting.

"Finally! Took you long enough." Chaeri was looking forward to this moment since the morning.

"First things first, let's count these." She pointed to the baskets filled with the love notes, and you all nodded in agreement. You poured out all the slips of paper onto the table and started counting them one by one. When you finished you noticed that everyone else was done counting except for Chaeri, obviously. When she finished, Eunbae asked..

"So? How many?"

Chaeri started, "60, that's more than last year." She proudly stuck out her chin in victory, since she always had the most. 

You were next, "I got 50."

"Waaah! Me too!" Chinji raised up her hand to high-five you, but you didn't return the gesture.

"Ah, but look." You handed her about 10 of the papers and she read them.

 

'No one likes you- Himchan'

'LOSER!- Himchan'

'You're hideous- Himchan'

'Get a life- Himchan'

And the rest were similar. From the other side of the cafe, you heard someone laugh quite loudly, almost cackling, and when you turned your head, you glared at the person who's voice it belonged to. It was Himchan.

"Ugh! What a jerk! If anything, he's the loser! He's so immature for doing this." Chinji crumpled the letters together and aimed for the trash can, and it went in with ease.

"OOOOH! 3-pointer!" Ahmi commented. The table burst out laughing.

"Yeah, so anyways, it's technically 40." you said.

"But that's still more than last year!" Chinji patter you on the back.

"So Chaeri has 60, Chinji has 50 , and you have 40?" Eunbae asked tilting her head.

"Yup!" Chinji smiled.

Out of the 5 of you, Chaeri and Chinji were the most popular and almost every guy had a crush on them. Last year, you had about the same amount of guys confess to you as Ahmi and Eunbae. Actually a little less. Technically, all of you got more than last year. But there was something fishy about this, the fact that you had more all of a sudden, excluding Himchan's stupid and idiotic notes, it was strange. Abnormal. You weren't exactly the 'crushing' material. Guys didn't typically go for you, although you were 'pretty' and all, you weren't the typical type of girl. It wasn't because guys disliked you, but because you befriended most of the guys on campus. Emphasis on 'friend' which meant they were clearly nothing more, so most guys didn't even try you. To the majority of the male population, you were just like them. Just another guy they could chill with if they needed to. It was to the extent, where you knew exactly who liked who. But you kept secrets.

"Well me and Ahmi both have 30! That's also more than last year!" Eunbae smiled brightly.

"Good job maknaes!" You gave them a thumbs up.

"YAH! She's the maknae!" Eunbae cutely pouted while pointing at Ahmi.

"Well you act more like one than she does!"

The table burst out into another it of laughters. As lunch went on, the 5 of you talked while eating lunch just like always, and when lunch ended, you all headed for your last few classes of the day, and said your goodbyes. You made your way to the English building. English was the easiest class that you had. You lived in America for sometime and you picked up the new language pretty quickly. Coming back to Korea, you brought along the new knowledge and quickly became the top in your class. But then again, you were the top in almost every single one of your classes. English quickly passed and now you made your way to the performing arts practice rooms. When you entered the building, you were greeted by Chinji who was panting from running down the halls.

"Sorry Yejin-ah, can't talk, I'm meeting Henry right now!"

"Henry?" You checked your watch, "But I thought you were meeting Kwangmin at 3! It's 2:50!"

"I'll just run after I see Henry, I'm sure Kwangmin won't mind if I'm a little late!"

"Oh alright." You waved her off as she sprinted out the door.

You didn't like to say or call her one, but Chinji was a player. She dated 2 people at a time, but dumped them within a month or so. At most, she dated 4 guys at the same time and broke up with them all on the same day. You scolded her that time so she settled for only 2 at a time, not including Jongup. Jongup was a WHOLE different story all together. Her relationship with Henry lasted the longest; 2 1/2 months was a record. Her shortest relationship lasted only for 2 weeks. It was a shame, but you couldn't do anything about it. After Kevin Woo, she became.. different.

It all started in January. Chinji was madly in love with Kevin Woo, yes the one from U-KISS. He was her first love.

It all started sometime back then, things were going fine between them, until Kevin dropped the bomb. Chinji went to surprise him at his apartment and she caught him with another girl. Most girls would cry their eyes out and be emotionally sappy, but Chinji was strong and was nothing like that. Sometimes it was a good thing since you didn't have to deal with an emotionally unstable girl. Girls who cried looked hideous to you, even if you did sometimes, it was only on necessary occasions. But sometimes, it was a bad thing. In this case, it was both. Good, because she got over it, and bad, because she got over it. She got over it wayy faster than you had expected and that was why she was like this now. She vowed to break every boy's heart that she would ever date. And she sure did... since February. It was November. Since then, there have been 16 relationships, 16 boys, and 16 heartbreaks. She had even dated Chanyeol without your knowledge, and only recently did she tell you. You always wondered why Chanyeol refused to come over when EXO did. It was always just the 11 members that came. He just never realized that most of the time, Chinji wasn't home. You were angry with her for dating so many at a time, but you couldn't change her. You were done trying. Being a player was just who she was. And you weren't going to change her. It was her life, so you just went along with it hoping that one day she would change. But she didn't seem to want to change her ways. All you could do was wait. It came to a point where she had a schedule of who she saw at certain hours, and you were the one who kept her on track and on time.

You had your violin performance class next, which you had with Henry and you wondered how he was going to make it to class in 3 minutes, until he came rushing in through the door. You had never actually really known him until now. Often times you made small talk about the lesson or the assignment, sometimes even exchanging notes, but nothing more. Now that you saw him more often because of Chinji, you were somewhat friends. You felt bad though since he was actually really nice, you couldn't imagine him being heartbroken when Chinji does make the final blow.

You were in the top of all your classes except for this one. Henry was always the better pupil and the teacher LOVED him, which was probably another reason why she didn't care if he was late, she always picked favorites. And in this class, you were always 2nd. You didn't mind though, even if Henry look like a lazy a$$ person on the outside, once you gave him a violin, the façade was over, and he transforms completely. He was the most impressive violinist you had ever seen, other than your teacher herself. You admired his talent and envied him for his effortless performances. He sat down in his seat right before class started and the teacher stepped in. Being a double-major, you had to take extra classes, but the one thing you hated about it was not only because you had to have 'one on one' time with your teacher, but because all the idols had their after school practices during that time in the same building, in the same hallway. It was irritating but you had to bear through it since all the stars were forced to take a free period as well as an after school session, to dedicate their time to practice. All companies made it mandatory.

After class you walked down the hall with your teacher to your private practice room that was somewhat quiet.

You passed by EXO's practice room and heard 'Two Moons' you secretly took a peek and caught a glimpse of Luhan, Lay, Kris, and Tao who either rapped or danced to the song. You smiled at the sight of your boys working hard. You entered your practice room and began to take out your violin.

"Ugh! What is it with these 'K-POP stars?! Their music is terrible, and how dare they do such vulgar dancing! It's all noise. This is why I like you Yejin! You are nothing like them!"

You teacher proudly beamed at you but all you could let out was an awkward laugh.

How do I tell her?! I debut in a few months and I'll have to start practices after school too! I still have to decide which subject to give up... I can't triple major!! Oh gosh! I really have to quit a major?! UGH I should've thought of this earlier.!

A million thoughts were racing in your head, that you were getting a small headache.

Ugh! I can't think about that yet! I have to get through finals first.

You refocused your brain and rewired it to your violin lessons. After you session was the worst part of your day. You had to push your way through all the idols who were practicing. You all ended at the same time so it was a hectic mess in the hallway and it took you a good 5 minutes to get from one end to another. You were getting pushed and shoved in so many directions and it was time to call for help. You were tiny compared to everyone else around you and you needed back up. You sent Chinji a message with much difficulty. Chinji was with Kwangmin on most days after school. He didn't like to practice with his group and would much rather spend time with Chinji. But it was only a matter of time before she was done with him too. Kwangmin had her phone when you texted.

"SIHWOP HELP!" The text read, when he saw it was from you, he asked,

"Chinji-ah, what is this?" Kwangmin held out her phone in front of her face.

"Oh, well that's my cue to go, bye oppa!" Chinji grabbed her phone and started packing up her belongings.

"What the heck does that even mean?"

"Stuck In Hallway With Obnoxious People!" As she was saying it she already began to run. 

 

 

 

When Chinji arrived she pushed through several people when she finally noticed you getting squished beneath everyone. She grabbed your wrist and made a mad dash out of the building. As the two of you started to walk to your cars, Chinji suddenly asked a question that caught you off guard.

"How did you meet EXO-M?"

She had never asked, and besides, half of the answer would involve your past, but it was time for her to know, you decided.

"Alright I'll tell you, but let me tell you when we're all together, I'm gunna say it only once so might as well say it while everyone's listening." 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

This was actually supposed to be 2 separate chapters, but you know, I decided to combine them to make it longer ^^. LOL Anyways, School is starting tomorrow for me.T-T and it's 10:30, I GOT TO SLEEP!(:

 

There's a lot of new characters to introduce!!! D; It'll take some time.

And for those who participated in my previous poll, I'm sorry that I even asked but some of the ideas changed in my head and the vote won't apply, I have to save the best for last(; or at least the most dramatic for last ^^

SO BE PREPARED. BACKGROUND STORIES COMING UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!(:

 

SE YA'LL NEXT TIME.!

 

NO PLAGIARISM!!!!!!!!