What A... Pleasant Surprise?

Jealousy Overload

You woke up one morning, hoping for a better day. It had finally hit the 6 month mark since he left. You sighed as the sun rays poured into your windows. You just had a feeling something was going to be off today. You woke up to your alarm clock blaring, and in the sudden shock that interrupted your beauty rest, Chinji heard a loud *THUD*. She flinched at the sound of a large object that had somehow fallen and hit the hard wood floor. She face palmed herself knowing exactly what happened.

Even after painfully falling on the rug beside your bed, you refused to get up, and instead reached your arm out for the nearest pillow and dragged it down to the floor with you. You peacefully cuddled with it while sweetly smiling. Chinji trudged up the stairs, and to her surprise, you were slumbering peacefully on the floor, without a care as to where you were sleeping. She walked up to your smiling, sleeping figure. The sunlight was piercing though you eyelids, but suddenly it was shielded by a large looming shadow. You knitted you eye brows wondering who was standing over you.

"YAH! Illeona!" (wake up) Chinji scolded.

"What the heck?!" You groaned and turned around, your back now facing her.

"If you don't come down right now, I'll eat all the seaweed."

And with that, your eyes jolted open as you quickly ran downstairs.

"Waah. Chincha. Silly girl." Chinji giggled.

It was around 8:00 on a Sunday morning and the day went on as usual. As Chinji followed you downstairs, she saw you scarfing down your portion of seaweed as well as hers.

"Yah! Save me some!" Chinji said snatching back the rest of the seaweed.

"Ahh, mian, mian." You meekly replied.

"Ohh, that's alright. .....Oh, YAH! Do you remember was today is?!" She says excitedly.

You gave her a bewildered face while tilting your head to the side. "Hmmm? What?"

She let out a heavy sigh.

"Oh JinJin, I can't trust you to remember anything!" You giggled.

"Wait a sec!" You quickly race up the stairs in a rush to check your calendar. It had a huge red circle on today's date. You squealed in excitement. Chinji heard it all.

"Get ready, we leave in an hour!"

"Araso!" (okay)

The both of you rush into your rooms and quickly began to get ready. You entered your bathroom and began to get ready. You entered your bathroom and continued with your shower/ facial ritual. You always ended up taking a good 45 minutes in total. You proceeded to the shower, washed your face and wrapped a towel around your hair to form the lamb towel. You cleaned up your foggy mirror and drew a happy face on it. Maybe today will be a good day. 

You continued to use some toner to thoroughly clean your face, and then applied moisturizer. You patter your face clean and checked your watch~ 8:30. Only 30 minutes have gone by.
I still have time for a sheet mask! Assa!

You quickly reach into your medicine cabinet and take out your favorite sheet mask. You begin to undo the packaging and carefully placed the mask lightly on your face. Suddenly the entire house is filled with the sound of the doorbell ringing. Ohh? Hmm, must be the milk, I'm not expecting anyone today..

"Chinji-ah! Can you get that?"

"Mmm, on it!"

Chinji ran down the stairs and as she reached the door, she reached for the door knob and tip-toed up to the peep hole to see who the unexpected visitor was. Her eyes widened at the sight.

"Uhh....." She stuttered, eyes still wide open, backing away from the door. She ran upstairs and violently snatched your arm as you were changing into your sweats and crewneck.  Just as you were half way done pulling your crewneck down, you felt a strong grip seizing your arm and dragging you down the stairs.

"YAH! Bowh-aeyo?!" (what the heck)

"Who are they?!" Chinji eyed you, jabbing her finger towards the door.

"Who?" You slowly began to walk towards the door reluctantly.  Breath Yejin, it's not like they're aliens... right? You reached for the door and slowly opened it. Your jaw dropped along with your sheet mask, when you saw who it was. You shut the door as quickly as possible, ran inside, and turned around. 

"I must be dreaming.." you said, still dazed and confused, "I didn't ... they weren't... there, right?"

Chinji simply looked at you, shrugged, and made her way upstairs.

You turned around and faced the door once more to make sure you weren't just seeing things. You opened the door again, and to your surprise, the figures were still there. You closed the door again and froze with your jaw still dropped.

"Gege! How many more times will noona lock us out?! You heard the whines of a familiar voice, a little too familiar. You continued to open and close the door for the 3rd time, but this time, they were no longer there.

"Hmmm, I think I'm just missing them too much." You stepped outside and looked around. No one's here, but I was so sure I saw

"Oh, so you missed us?" A sly voice joked from behind the walls. Your eyes widened as 6 handsome boys stepped out from behind the walls. You were so shocked that you let out a little yelp, slipping on your door mat and falling flat on your bum *OOF*.

"Noona!" Tao helped you up on your feet. Your legs wobbled and Kris caught you before you fell again.

"Annyeong JinJin-ah!" Kris beamed at you. You were still a bit frazzled, and just to be sure of yourself, you stuck a finger out at Kris and jabbed his stomach. Now knowing it was reality, you jumped on Kris and gave him a huge bear hug.

"Kris-oppa!"

"Waah!, you really missed me huh?" Kris smirked.

"Mmm, of course I did! Wait....." You let go of Kris and backed away. You raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you here?!?!?!?!"

Aren't you gunna let us in, noona?" Luhan pouted.

"Noona?" You gave him a questioning look, "YAH! you're older than  me!"

"I know, but I still LOOK younger than you! Waahhh, noona, have you been stressing out a lot? You're getting wrinkles!" Luhan pointed to the wrinkles you were forming between your eyebrows. You quickly smoothed out your expression before chasing him into the house.

"Jerk!" 

The rest of EXO-M followed along and piled into your living room. They all plopped onto your couch and began to make themselves at home.

"Now who wants to explain to me what's going on ?" You eyed each of the members trying to get an answer.

"We just wanted to come back early." Xiumin nervously said.

"No, there's a better reason, and I'm sure you're just hiding it from me." You squinted your eyes and glared at them. They all nervously turned to Kris for his answer, and he noticed all eyes were on him. It seemed like they were sweating and biting their nails on the inside, but whatever it was, they didn't show it. Before Kris could open his mouth to answer, he was cut off by a voice from upstairs.

"Yah! Yejin-ah! We need to go or we'll..... be late." Her voice trailed off as she saw the 6 hot guys sitting in the living room.

"Uhmmm..."

"Oh, Kris, you know Chinji, right?"

"Oh, we met once before.""Yeah nice to see you again." Chinji tried hard to smile despite the awkward situation. For a second there, it felt like crickets were chripping.

"Sooo. anyways..." You broke the ice-cold silence, "I have to go, I'll be back, in uhmm.. 6 hours?"

"6 HOURS?!" All 6 boys yelled in chorus.

"Mmm, I have... errands." You quickly thought of an excuse off the top of your head. Kris was eyeing you the whole time with curiosity.

"What kind of errands?" Kris knew something was going on, he was always the one to see right through you. You were now backing away from them walking backwards towards the door.

"Just stuff.." you nervously smiled at them. "Kris you know where everything is, make yourselves at home! I'll be back soon."

You raced out the door with Chinji, you slung your backpack over your shoulder and sighed in relief. You ran off down the sidewalk with Chinji right behind you."Let's GO! We're LATE!" You dragged Chinji along with you.

 

~***~

When you two left..

"Gege, I'm bored, noona isn't here!" Lay complained.

Kris wondered where you had mysteriously gone for your so called 'errands'.

Suddenly Kris sm​irked when an idea popped into his head, "Who's up for a little walk?"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm back(: and yay! EXO-M is back!!!! But.. why? And a walk? For what?(:

I like leaving you guys guessing, thanks for the support! <3 you all, TILL NEXT TIME! ^^

 

NO PLAGIARISM!(: