The Stalkers..

Jealousy Overload

As you and Chinji continued to walk, you passed by a near by coffee shop.

"Chinji-ah, can we get some coffee before practice?"

"Noooo, we're late enough as it is!"

"Awwwhh!" you huffed in defeat.

"Now hurry up! We aren't that far!"

You both started running, with you slightly dragging your feet. When you reached the building, Chinji patted your back in reassurance.

"Ready?" She smiled.

"Yeah, let's go!"

 

The both of you ran into the building in your sweats and crewnecks. But, you didn't notice the 6 sneaky boys that were creeping on the two of you behind walls. They've BEEN following you, as a matter of fact.

"Gege... why did they just go into the SM building?" Chen watched as you entered their company building. Kris stared at you with confusion spread all throughout his face.

"Only one way to find out." Kris lead the 5 into the building, as they walked through the corridors, all eyes were on them. Both shocked and confused expressions sprawled across all their faces.

"Do you think they know?" Xiumin nudged Kris for his attention.

"I don't know, but judging by the way they're looking at us, I think they do." Kris turned around to find the rest of the members looking very uncomfortable.

"Ignore it." Kris spoke.

They made their way up to the stairs to all the practice rooms.

"I think she went this way." Luhan peeped his head into the hallway to check if there were any signs of people who could give them the stink eye. When the coast was clear, they began to walk down the hallway and looked into each one of them. They passed by their old practice room and found themselves going inside and sitting on the floor.

"I wonder how Baekhyun-hyung is doing." Chen sighed.

Kris eyed him with all the anger he had been holding in. Lay punched Chen, "Yah! Stop talking!"

Kris's expression changed from anger to guilt, "Mianhae, everyone." Kris muttered.

Tao patted Kris on the back, "It's alright gege, I would've done the same if I were you.Kris pouted. "Let's go find noona now." Tao helped him up to his feet.

As they exited the door, they continued to walk past each of the practice rooms. They reached the only one that shown light that seeped out from under the door. To their surprise, they peeked in the window on the door, only to find you inside. But what shocked them the most and made their jaws drop.... was the sight of you dancing— ily.

"EHHHHH?!?!" Xiumin spoke, his eyes almost as big as D.O's.

"Noona can dance?!" Tao screamed.

She can dance, but she didn't even tell me?! I've known her the longest! How could I not notice?! Kris kept staring at you in awe and shock.

Instead of paying attention to you, they began to pay more close attention to the details of the dance. After you finished a practice dance to f(x)'s- Electric Shock, a new tune came on as you were hi-fiving four other people that had danced with you. Luhan recognized one of them as Chinji...

Waaahh, she's good at dancing! And she's  pretty too!

His thoughts were interrupted by a certain tune that rang all too familiar to them. All 6 boys chimed in at the same time.

"Whaaaaaaatt?!?!"

A sick beat pounded on the door and their jaws dropped simultaneously. The dubstep of the song was ringing in their ears. The bass louder than ever. The beat of each snare and drum, crisp and precise. The synthesized electro bass repeating the same general tune. It was a song from Sehun and Kai's teaser~ Run & Gun.

You and Chinji moved to the middle of the dance floor and the rest stepped back to get some water. You and Chinji matched their footwork perfectly as your bodies flowed with the beat, each move performed perfectly and precise. It couldn't have been any better. When the song came to an end, your serious and concentrated expression softened to a smile and you and Chinji hugged each other while jumping up and down in joy. The 6 of them pressed their ears to the door to hear your conversation.

"Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay!" You and Chinji chimed in unison while jumping.

"Perfect!" You stuck your thumb out in approval.

"Jjangg!" Chinji did the same, satisfied with the outcome of the dance.

One by one, 6 heads popped up to the window on the door.

"YAH! Who's there?" A girl with a tinge of red and orange in her hair piped up, she was dressed in sweats too, but she was a bit shorter than you. Her hair was styled in nice pretty waves that framed her face. She was staring towards the door. Immediately 6 heads ducked down, when they heard footsteps coming towards the door, Luhan began to repeatedly point his hand down the hallway towards the stairs, like he was some kind of plane landing monitor dude who stands on the ground with a light stick.

Kris mouthed the word "Go" to all of them. They didn't need to be told twice. They ran down to the stairs just in time for the door to open. You Chinji, and the girl peeked outside.

"Hmm, no one.." The girl scratched her head in puzzlement.

"I think you're just getting tired from practicing, Chae Ri-ah." Chinji patted her on the back, but she quickly shrugged it off.

"Ehh, whatever," she coldly said, "How bout we call it a day and head over to the coffee shop?" Chae Ri then smiled and looked at the other 3 people in the practice room. You all looked at each other with excited grins, "Call!" You all said.

As you were packing up your backpack to go, Chae Ri sat down and huffed while blowing away some hair that fell to her face.

"That's strange.. I was SO sure I saw 6 guys on the window!"

Your eyes widened, 6 guys?!?!

"What did they look like?" Chinji asked, now curious.

"Uhmm, I'm not sure about all of them, but one had like super black hair...?"

Black hair?!?! Tao?!

"Another looked super innocent, kinda reminded me of a deer, light brownish.. blondish hair...?"

A deer?!? Luhan?!

"Oh and one looked kinda mean, super tall, and definately blonde."

"Bwoh?!" You turned around to face them. Chae Ri and Chinji, both surprised by you reaction, "W-w-what?!" Chae Ri looked at you like you were crazy.

Realizing that you had just exploded, you quickly calmed yourself down and let out a deep breath.

"Sorry, lost my cool for a second there. Just forget about it, yeah? Let's go!" You ran out the door grabbing Chae Ri and Chinji. The other two followed after their immature unnies.

When you arrived at the coffee shop, you all orded your favorite drinks and sat down at the nearest table discussing current matter.

"Unnie, when's our next practice?" a girl with wavy, brown hair asked.

"Can we do Wednesday?" Chae Ri asked. Sadly, you shook your head 'no'. 

"I have classes starting tomorrow, but you guys can practice without me! Chinji can just teach me later on at home!" 

"Wow, so you bail on us for school?" Chae Ri snobbishly commented.

"Uhm.... yeah. I thought we agreed that this wouldn't get in the way of our daily lives? This isn't my only life, Chae Ri!" you argued back.

"Well what about us? We have classes starting tomorrow too!" Chae Ri yelled back.

"But unnie! You know Yejin-ah is a study freak! Just let her go!" A girl with ash brown hair that was pulled up into a high bun, quickly sputtered. She nervously laughed trying to lighten the tense mood. Finally Chae Ri relaxed.

"Fine whatever.." She rolled her eyes, "Ah mi-ah," she turned to the girl. "You can go right?"

She nodded back, "Yeah! Course I can!"

"Eun bae-ah, how about you?"

"Oh me? Yeah, I can go." The girl with the wavy brown hair replied.

"Alright then, Wednesday it is!"

You all agreed and went on chatting. But something caught your attention. The barista was holding a cup of coffee and read out loud the customer's name.

"Wu Fan...?" The barista, realizing he must've said it wrong, then read another name that was easier to pronounce. But that alone, already got you to spin around in your chair to scan the coffee shop for the owner of the drink.

"Kris Wu." The barista said more confidentally. Suddenly, a tall blonde figure stood up from a table and held up a newspaper to cover his face from your view. He walked towards the counter, took his drink and walked back to the table, where you spotted 5 other heads suspiciously looking straight at their table witht their hoods on. You squinted and bit your lip.

Kris Wu, you are dead.

You stood up and shoved your chair into your table. You stormed towards their table, fists balled, arms swinging at your sides.

I got you now.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, for future reference, here's what the other 3 girls look like.

Im Chae Ri - Leader- co-singer, co-dancer, co-rapper 
                        Snobby girl who is friends/ enemies with you and Chinji, (I'll explain background stories later)
                        But she can be nice.... at times. But most of the time, not so much. She's arrogant, but you're still friend even though she dumps all the crap of the world on you and Chinji, neither of you mind. You learned to accept her ways and eventually got used to them.

                        

tumblr_lypedcN1i51r55ae9o1_500.png

 

Suh Ah Mi- Rapper
                     Looks can be decieveing, she may look cute, but watch out for her rapping/ beat-boxing skills. They're LEGIT.

tumblr_mcj3x1rcrs1rjyyzro1_500.jpg

 

Jung Eun Bae- Aegyo Specialist, Face of the Group, co-singer.
                            Always trying to help out, and extremely cute, super friendly, and enjoys eating.. and eating...
                            and eating... Her high metabolism helps keep her figure. She's also often somehow mistaken for IU, or Yoona.!

tumblr_meubn7wAdd1re521to1_500.png


You (Park Ye Jin) - Lead- Dancer
                                  You claim that dancing is just a hobby and don't make much out of it, except for the fact that you're a beast at it! But you still don't let it come between your reality and life~ Study, study, study!

tumblr_mehd89QsFN1rmndvto1_500.jpg

Baek Chin Ji-  Lead-Vocalist
                          Better known as the best friend, she actually shouldn't be categorized as solely the Lead-Vocalist, for the fact was the she was a, double-threat. You could quite frankly say the her dancing skills practically matched yours, except her vocals were just too extreme, that she HAD to be the vocal. She didn't obejct. Your out-going best friend who always looked after you, was, to be simply put— perfect.

 

tumblr_ltn78mrwJv1qbfxrwo1_500.png

Anywhoo, that's basically it, I'll elaborate on the details later on x3 Thanks for reading(: