Slight Detour

Jealousy Overload

The day finally came.

This was it.

This was the day.

The day you would finally be okay and free to move and dance without worrying about whether or not you would pass out or suddenly be paralyzed.

 

"Unnie. We need to drop you off NOW! We have a fan meeting in...." Ahmi checked her watch and suddenly looked even more distraught, "15 minutes!!"

"Arraso, either way, even if you're late, they'll still show up. I mean, you have a perfectly good reason not to! I'm getting my surgery today and you need to be there for me!" You pouted cutely trying to stall time.

"Well no one else knows that! We need to go~!!" Ahmi nagged and nagged and you realized that it would reflect badly on all of you if they were late.

Dangit, no time for an ice cream stop.

"No. We can't stop for ice cream. We're late and you aren't allowed to eat anything 8 hours prior, cause you're being put under anesthesia." Chinji read your mind like an open book and gave you a blank stare as if she were expecting no argument afterwards, which she was right.  You didn't bother to try and contradict.

"Fine fine... let's go.." You sulked to the van with the others trailing behind you. 

It took a good 10 minutes before you would arrive at the hospital and it just seemed like the nerves were starting to grow in the pit of your stomach. You were scared even though you shouldn't have been, it was only a surgery after all.

Only just a surgery that would determine your career for the rest of your life.

The thought sunk in and it made it worse.

"Maybe we can just reschedule?" You skeptically bit at your nails.

"No rescheduling whatsoever. You're getting the surgery one way or another, even if I have to hold you down with my bare hands or even bring the surgeon into this van to perform the surgery." Chinji bluntly stated with a fixed and strong demeanor.

You pouted in your chair while everyone seemed either worried, or determined that the surgery would be a success. 

It seemed like no one was on your side in the arugument, but in the end everything was supposed to be the way it was. There was no avoiding this. You were already in the hospital by this time and being practically dragged in by your friends. And finally after all the effort, you were in your gurney bed and sadly actually slighty restrained by the two nurses who were keeping guard by orders of both your manager and Chinji. Chinji, making sure you wouldn't leave, and Manager hyung, because he didn't want snooping fans invading your space.

Either way, no one was getting in or out, to your disappointment. After much anxious waiting, the doctor came in to go over the procedure with you and thankfully, being a medical student yourself, knew that it was going to be a simple surgery, and you would be put on anesthesia to make sure you didn't have to witness blood. And so he left.

And you went to sleep.

And you slept and slept and slept, until your eyes drifted open. You were feeling a slight restraint on you mouth, as if it were preventing you from speaking... or trying to gag you. And with that passing thought, your eyes were fully open.

*What the hell is this*

"MMMMMMM" You mumbled, but even as you were trying your hardest to scream a little louder, your voice wasn't coming out as strong as you hoped. You were being sedated.

*Holy , What's going on*

You went into panic mode and your eyes scanned the area around you, it was still the hospital, but you were moving on your gurney. Hands restricted by leather latches attached to the sides of the bed. You blinked a few more times with much effort to even stay awake. And you saw people. 2 to be exact.

*Sasaengs?!* You began to panic thinking of all the possibilities on who could possibly be trying to kidnap you.

You were fully alert in your mind, but physically you were drained of all energy, consiousness slowly sapping out of you like a maple tree. You willed your body to move, fight, scream, but nothing was happening. It was flunitrazepam. A strong sedative used commonly on crimnials. *Now who the hell would want me to knock out like some kind of criminal*

You were losing consiousness quickly, but before you fully knocked out, you heard only a few words that momentarily sent your adrenaline to a peak before dropping once you knocked out.

"Jinso hyung, where to next?"