Race You There?

Jealousy Overload

You woke up in the morning and stretched out your arms and legs. You turned to your side and found Kris with his mouth half open.

"Pffftt.!." You stifled back the urge to laugh.

You gently lifted the sheets so as to not wake up sleeping beauty, and tip-toed outside of your room. You snuck a peek into Chinji's room, and found that she had done the same with Luhan. You turned around and headed for your stairs. The sight of gray in the morning made you happy. As you made your way downstairs, you walked through the four large rooms entitled to you that all had the same dark color painted across all 16 walls. You smiled when you reached the kitchen. Chinji was cooking breakfast and was already dressed and ready for school. You saw 2 plates set up and enough food for 2 people.

"More food? What for?"

She looked at you with an 'are you serious?' face, and you nodded back as if to say 'oh yeah' when you finally remembered.

"I forgot about the 6 buffoons who bombarded our house yesterday!" You sarcastically said with enthusiasm as you rolled your eyes in disgust.

"Yeah, I did too, but then I remembered, so now I'm cooking more food."

I should probably go wake them up now."

Before you left, you opened a cabinet, and grabbed a large pan and spatula.

"I thought you were going to wake them up?" Chinji raised an eyebrow.

"I am." You smirked before running back upstairs. A couple of minutes later, Chinji heard a loud banging sound from upstairs, repeatedly ringing through the house.

Oh, so that's what she meant.!

Chinji continued cooking but instead grabbed her ipod, plugged her earphones in, and stuck the buds into her ears. She cranked up the volume to one of her favorite songs~ "EXO-M- History", to drown out the sound of the pan. She didn't really pay attention to the members before, but she had to admit, their songs were pretty catchy, She especially liked the Chinese versions since she was half Chinese after all. She danced along with the song while expertly flipping an omelet and spinning around in a full 360o, before catching it back on the pan, The banging from above continued.

"YAH! WAKE UP!!!"

You paced back and forth through the large hall way smacking the spatula on the pan. You opened the door to Tao and Lay's room, went inside, and yelled whilst still banging on the pan.

"IRONA!!" Lay shifted uncomfortably in bed, and Tao grabbed his pillow before covering his ears with it.

You went into Chen and Xiumin's room and did the same, but this time, you were a bit more successful since both Chen and Xiumin actually got out of bed. You made your way into Chinji's room. Once you opened the door you staggered back for a moment, after being practically blinded by all the white, PLUS, the sunlight. You were surprised Luhan could still be sleeping in such a room.

"LUHAN!! GET UP!!!" You banged on the pan once again.

Like a zombie, Luhan shot up with his eyes half opened. He cutely rubbed his eyes and yawned. He blinked a few times before tilting his head to the side, still a bit unaware of the situation.You ruffled his already messed up bed hair that stuck out in several directions, he looked like a lost puppy— or deer, I should say.

"Awww, look at you, you're so cute!"

"YAH! How dare you say that to your hyung!"

"Oh so now you're my hyung?" You jokingly gaped at him, "Says the one who called me noona yesterday.!" You stuck out your tongue before leaving him in shock. You finally went to your room, but the bed was neatly made and Kris was no where to be found. You scratched your head, utterly confused.

How hard is it to find a tall blonde post?!

Then, out of no where, someone shook you from behind.

"Boo."

"AHH!" You spun around on your heels before grabbing your chest.

"OMYGOSH, Kris! You gave me a heart attack.!" You frowned. You looked him up and down and saw that he was already completely dressed and ready for school.

"Checking me out?" Kris smirked.

"No, it's just... since when were you awake? I only woke up like 15 minutes ago, and you were still asleep.." You squinted your eyes in suspicion. 

Kris only smiled before replying, "I got ready quickly." He lied.

He had actually woken up a lot earlier and gotten ready before you woke up, but secretly snuck back into your bed to get some more shut eye, but really just to watch you peacefully in slumber. To him, YOU, were the sleeping beauty.

"Oh, alright then?" You still weren't convinced with his response, but went with it anyway.

"There's breakfast on the table." And with that, you entered the bathroom to get ready, yourself. Once you were finished in the bathroom, all dressed and cleaned up, you went out into the hallway. It was silent, and more importantly— buffoon-free.

Hmmm... Where are they?

You went downstairs through the main staircase. When you didn't hear any voices coming from your side, you headed for Chinji's Lounge room. It was where she usually was in the mornings.

"Really?! So you and noona practically designed 2 separate houses and smushed them together in the middle to make one house?!"

You heard Tao's voice and a whole bunch of laughter that followed. When you entered, Chinji looked up.

"Ahh, Yejin-ah! You were taking so long so we just finished breakfast without you, but I packed you your breakfast." Chinji smiled holding up a brown paper bag. You glanced around the room at the six boys.

"Oh, we were just waiting for you to finish, so we decided to talk and wait in here!" She added.

"Took so long? I've only been gone 30 minutes tops!" You were surprised.

"Yeah, that's a long time to us!" Chen perked up.

"We got used to rushing in the mornings because of our busy schedules." Xiumin smiled.

Chinji looked at her watch, "Oh geez! We'll be late! It's our first day back from Thanksgiving vacation, we better get a move along!"

You left the house with the 7 others trailing behind. You were surprised to see a black Cadillac limo waiting outside your gates. You dug into your black leather Gucci bag that hung at your side and found the gate key. You pressed a button and the large gates opened to let the limo in. As the eight of you made your way down the few steps, the limo pulled up in front of you. The window rolled down on the passenger side and an old man peeked his head out.

"Annyeong Yejin-ssi!" Long time no see!"

"Annyeonghaseyo Jinmyun-ahjussi! How have you been?"

"Great! You look so healthy! Good for you! Well I'm just here to pick up the boys!"

"Ahh, I see." You turned to Kris who already knew your next question.

"I called him this morning."

Jinmyun-ahjussi was Kris's family chauffeur. He had been driving the family around since you were practically in diapers.

"Will you be riding with us today?" The kind man smiled at you once again.

"No, not this time ahjussi. You know my rules." You smiled not seeing the six disappointed boys behind you. Jinmyun-ahjussi laughed a hearty laugh at the six boys who all simultaneously had slumped their shoulders.

"Araso, well that's too bad, maybe next time.!" 

And with that, the boys filed into the limo and drove off, you waved at them goodbye.

 

"YAH, why didn't you just accept the free ride?" Chinji nudged you in irritation.

"Because... I still have my terms and rules!"

"What rules are you talking about?"

"That man used to drive me and Kris to school everyday until I left for America after elementary. When I came back, I stopped getting frequent rides from him, but I got them on occasion. But I completely stopped riding with him when EXO formed, since he started driving them ALL to school."

"But that was only like 2 years ago, before we started college right?"

"Yeah, but since I already knew Lay, Luhan, and Kris, they introduced me to the rest of EXO before they debuted."

"What does that have anything to do with getting a ride from the ahjussi?" Chinji tilted her head, puzzled.

"Imagine what would happen if people saw me get out of the same car with EXO-M? They don't even know about me and Baekhyun! It's to have to walk around campus and pretending that you don't even know your own boyfriend. You can't be seen outside in public together so you always have to be in disguise. How we can only meet either extremely early in the morning or really late at night! AND HOW MANY TIMES WE'VE HAD TO RUN AWAY FROM PAPARAZZI! It's , alright? It ! We've had to practically meet in empty classrooms just to—....Nevermind. I'm surprised we're still together. Besides, all of that EXO stuff is a different part of my life. You know that I don't like mixing my past and present together." You were on an endless rant and if you hadn't caught yourself, you weren't going to stop.

"Is that why I've never met Lay and Luhan even if they knew you before me? Because you don't like getting your past and present mixed together?" Chinji blankly looked at you expecting an answer.

You met Chinji when she came to Seoul from China your junior year of high school and instantly became best friends. But you had a dark past only 3 people knew about... A past that you had the chance to get rid of, and temporarily erase and forget, when you met Chinji. But getting rid of your past, meant getting rid of the people who lived in it. You distanced yourself from Lay, Luhan, and Kris, but ultimately failed since they never left you alone. When Chinji came, you made yourself clear that they weren't allowed to see you whenever you were with Chinji. They eventually agreed to your terms, since they had no choice but to give in to your wishes, as much as they didn't want to. You also told the rest of EXO your terms as well, you had gotten close to all of them, but refused to see them at school. You weren't about to taint your new and clean slate in college. This was your chance to get a new life, and be someone else. As a result, you never socialized with them at school, so no one even knew that you were friends with them. Chinji had always wanted to know about your past, but you always avoided the topic. Luckily, Chinji understood and stopped pestering you about the subject.

"Yeah, that's why." You sighed.

"But that can't be the ONLY reason you refused the ride!"

"Well, there's that reason, and, because their manager asked me to stop riding with them since it might cause bad publicity. They have fans everywhere and they'll have a bad rep if I'm caught with them, especially now since we're debuting soon, it would ruin our image too!"

"Now THAT makes more sense!" Chinji nodded, finally understanding.

"Yeah, now you see? Only you and the rest of our group know that I know EXO because you found out when we got scouted."

"Oh yeah! One of the reasons we were scouted was because we personally knew some of the groups in the industry, especially with the help of Chae Ri, we were a shoe in for SM!" Chinji was in total happiness now, but her smile faded when she checked her watch again.

"Dude, we're gunna be late!"

"No... I don't think we will." You smirked before pressing another button on your keys. Suddenly a 2-car garage door opened to reveal a dark gray Lamborghini Gallardo...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR8iXgYs7c0L9PoydftYz

And an all white Lamborghini Murciélago...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3ucsQnOA_9i5uUTSyS8_

Both were customized to your personal tastes and likings given as a college present from both you and Chinji's parents. The cars were imported directly from Italy, in perfect condition. Chinji wanted a car with Style and Speed. But you, wanted a car with Style, Speed, and POWER. With a horsepower of 543 at 8,000 rpm, your car, had the power. Yeah, Chinji had the faster car (only by .4 seconds), but it all came down to HOW you drove the car. You had to admit, you used to be a little bit of a tomboy, and that
car-loving part of you was still there, somewhere deep inside you.

 

"Race you there?" You winked at Chinji. 

She gaped at you before catching the keys to her car, that you threw at her. You hardly ever drove your cars to school, actually you never did, and you two always walked. It was only on rare occasions that you took your cars out at all. You were always about 'saving the environment from pollution' and as a result, confiscated Chinji's keys and never let her drive. The last time they took the car out, was the trip to Everland. That was also the first time in months, so to be driving the cars to school, was like a gorilla jumping out of a box. To Chinji, it was like a birthday present she'd been waiting for her whole life. She squealed in excitement before hugging you and dashing to her car. You both entered your cars and pushed the 'ignition' button. Both of you pressed on the gas and revved the cars while still parked, as if to show the other how much faster they could go. Your driveway was made in a circle, so both of you drove to either side of the drive.

"Ready?" You were now in competition mode, and you had your game face on.

"Damn right, I'm ready." Chinji had on the same face. She turned her head towards the road in front of her.

"Alright then, be prepared to eat my dust." You smirked in eagerness. You also turned your head towards the road. You started off the countdown.

"Ready?"

 

 

"Set." Chinji gripped her wheel.

 

 

 

 

 

"GO!" You both yelled.

And with that, the both of you raced out of the gates, side by side, leaving a cloud of dust behind, in the place where the 2 sports cars had once been.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________A/N:

LOL, I reveal my sports car addiction to you all xD BWAHAHAHA. JK. <3 But seriously.  Those cars are y.

BTW, I apologize for cussing a few times. .___________. i usualla put stars to replace the letters...

Anyways, more stuff coming up soon. AND CAN YOU BELIEVE I LEGIT WROTE THIS ENTIRE THING TODAY, AND UPDATED ON THE SAME DAY.<3 SO PROUD OF MYSELF. Anyways, GUYS LEAVE SOME COMMENTS.(: I actually like seeing people respond to the Chapters ^-^

BTW, I don't own any of the pictures...... Though I wish I owned what was in them 3

SEE YA'LL NEXT TIME(:

 

NO PLAGIARISM.!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading, you !!!! Much appreciated(: