KlassiQ Series: Chaeri

Jealousy Overload

A/N: This is a little series i'm doing cause I feel like i don't give the other members enough love HAHA well, here you go! 

 


"Oppa! Ottokaeyo!?" Chaeri threw a fit. Key and Minho had been playing around as usual, and in the process of playing around, they ended up spilling orange juice all over her new dress for her dad's corporate party.

"Uhmmm..." Key looked around as if a solution would suddenly pop out of nowhere, and strangely, it had. Taemin walked in through the door nonchalantly, completely oblivious of the situation.

"Taemin knows what to do!" Minho spoke up quickly before grabbing onto Key and trying to make a dash for it.

Taemin was put on the spot and his eyes grew in astonishment, "I know what!?" 

Chaeri pouted and pointed at her dress letting out an exasperated sigh and grabbing fistfuls of her hair in frustration.

"Now what?!"

"What did they do now?"

"Playing cat and mouse while holding orange juice! Oppa, daddy bought this for me for the party!! Ottokaeyo?!"

"It's too late to wash it," Onew walked in to the living room in a pair of sweats and a T-shirt.

"But! We can go buy you a new one. And when I say 'we' I mean Minho and Key."

"Oppa! You're supposed to be dressed too! We all have to go!"

"Yeah, yeah, We can get dressed in like 5 minutes. You on the other hand, take 5 hours."

"I'm a girl."

"Explanation accepted." Onew shrugged, giggling.

Onew and Chaeri had a somewhat special bond compared to the others. He had the 'older brother' feel, where as the others seemed like little brothers she had to take care of. He was her life saver in times like these.

"Sorry Chaeri..." Minho and Key peeked their heads from behind the wall, pouting.

"Yah! How old are you two!?!?"

"Not old enough!" Key grinned, before panicking as he saw a pillow being thrown at his face.

Chaeri grabbed the nearest thing to her and flung it at the older, fuming in rage, "YAH!!!" She stomped her foot on the ground.

Key ran to his room leaving Minho vulnerable like a lone deer in headlights.

"You." Chaeri growled pointing a finger at him in accusation. "Both of you better have a lot of money to pay for my new dress."

Onew chuckled beside her before patting her on the head lightly. Taemin merely shrugged before retreating to his room.

"Anyone up for a snack?" Jonghyun cheerily came in through the front door with a bag of junk food and ramen. He looked around at the chaos that was created in the living room, "What did I miss??"

 

Chaeri walked up and down the mall through each designer store searching for a good look-alike dress so that her dad wouldn't notice. The boys followed her, trying to keep up, with much effort. They were like dogs being dragged on a leash. They were also dressed up in their suits and as punishment, Chaeri let them follow her around for the rest of the day until it came time to finally find her dress and go to the party. Her dad would throw a fit if she didn't make it in time.

She stumbled upon a little boutique that had a dress that was similar to hers, and her eyes widened in excitement. After 4 hours of searching, she finally found something worth her attention.

She dragged them in the store and immediately grabbed the dress in her size and went to try it on.

The clerk looked at the disheveled boys in pity, "What happened?"

"Orange juice." Onew simply said pointing at the two culprits.

The clerk nodded without a word as if saying she understood completely.

Chaeri jumped out of the dressing room in her complete outfit; dress, shoes and all. She was hopping on one foot trying to get her other shoe on as she stumbled towards the cashier. She ushered the boys forward.

Minho and Key trudged towards her.

"That'll be 350,000 won please." The cashier spoke as if the amount was a mere penny.

Key sighed. "That's half my spending money..."

"And half of mine." Minho pouted taking out his wallet.

"And who spilled the orange juice on me?" Chaeri spoke with her arms crossed at her chest.

"Yeah, yeah.. but don't expect a birthday present from us." Key grumbled putting the said amount on the counter.

Chaeri only chuckled linking arms with the boys and walking out of the boutique, "Thank you oppas!"

 

When they arrived at the party, you would think it was a fancy shmancy ball dance with a nice dinner and boring entertainment, but that was definitely not the case.

The party was booming with flashing lights and everything. The DJ played the most recent songs and people were dancing around like it was a club.

It was like a high school dance, and Chaeri grinned seeing all the party people.

She knew when her dad said, 'corporate party', he meant that all the corporate members had a formal party dinner in a different room while, their kids partied it up in a different room.

Chaeri spotted her dad in the corner of the room talking to some other adults and walked over to the group. The five boys followed behind her, immediately catching the attention of many girls in the room.

"Appa!"

Chaeri walked nearer to her father and her dad smiled at her, "Chaeri! I was just talking to the Jung's here, have you met their son?"

"Hmm? Chaeri turned to the Jung's and found a familiar face among the small crowd.

"This is Daehyun sweetie."

"Oh, yeah, I know, we're friends at school!" Chaeri smiled sweetly in front of the Jung's and bowed politely.

"You've raised this one right, Junsik." Daehyun's parents nodded approvingly. Chaeri blushed slightly at the compliment before smiling again, "Want to dance?" She held out a hand to Daehyun offering him an escape to get out of the formal meeting.

Daehyun smirked knowing her reasons, but underneath, his heart was pumping in delight and excitement.

"Ahh, boys! Nice to see you could come." Mr. Im addressed the five boys standing behind Chaeri and shook hands with each of them.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world Mr. Im." They all bowed simultaneously before following Chaeri out to the dance floor.

As the group got further and further away from their parents, Chaeri's sweet smile turned into a seductive smirk.

"You didn't tell your parents I was your winter dance date? Ouch.. I'm a little offended." She feigned hurt but chuckled in the end.

"They never asked anyways.." Daehyun shrugged like it was no big deal, but he couldn't mask the feeling of butterflies roaming in his stomach.

"Hey Chae, we're going to the snack bar, want anything?" Key waved at her to catch her attention, and Chaeri merely nodded and motioned her hand for a drink.

The five boys took their leave, leaving Chaeri and Daehyun alone.

"Are you coming?" Chaeri invited him with a hand once again and Daehyun simply looked at it with a questioning look on his face.

"Huh?"

"I asked you to dance didn't I?" Chaeri gave him the sweetest smile anyone could give, and somehow, she actually meant it. 

He was like a best friend to her and she loved that she could do things with him without people assuming that they were in a relationship. It was a comforting thought.

Daehyun gladly took her hand, moving his head to the side to avoid showing her the fact that he was blushing.

She dragged him to the middle of the dance floor and he grabbed her hips while the two of them swayed side to side. Chaeri tossed her hands up in the air to the beat while Daehyun just followed along.

After what seemed like 5 songs in a row, Chaeri was getting sweaty and hot from all the body heat. She turned around to Daehyun to tell him to take a break, but when she did, she was surprised to see just how much Daehyun was sweating.

"Hey, Daehyun? Are you alright? You look like you took a shower in sweat..." Chaeri eyed him suspiciously.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine.." Daehyun blinked rapidly and swallowed.

"You don't look too good, I'll go get you a drink.." Chaeri led him to a nearby table and let him take a seat before running off to the refreshments.

Daehyun sighed deeply before looking down, "Why does she have to be so hot?.."

"You like her don't you?" Onew suddenly came up from behind him out of nowhere and sat down on the seat beside him.

Daehyun jumped from his surprising presence. "Oh, it's just you."

"Yeah, and like I said, you like her don't you?"

"N-no."

"It doesn't take a genius to notice how you're sweating buckets when you're dancing behind her."

"It's hot on the dance floor.."

"Not hot enough to shower in your own sweat."

"Am I that obvious.?"

"Yes.. But I give you props.. Not very many guys seem to like her genuinely. She's the grab and dump type and a lot of people know that about her. But you.. You seem promising."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Why do you like her so much?"

"I mean, everyone thinks she's a , but I know underneath all the rude layers, she's an angel and a good friend. You just have to dig deep enough to find the hidden treasure right?"

A smile was slowly forming on Onew's lips, "What else?"

"She's beautiful, and cute, and when she walks around without a care in the world, she's independent, and confident in herself." Daehyun was rambling on and on without realizing how much he was revealing about his longtime crush.

Onew was grinning by now and stood up, cutting Daehyun off.

"Thanks."

"For what?" Daehyun looked up at him curiously.

"Just thanks for proving to me that there's people who can see under her disguise. Maybe not everyone is shallow." Onew nodded before walking away.

"Wait! Does that mean you'll help me?"

"I never said that, I can't make her like you. That's all up to you." Onew chuckled before disappearing in the crowd of people.

Daehyun's shoulders deflated and as if on cue, Chaeri came back to the table and handed him a drink, "Sorry it took so long, cause look who I found!"

From behind Chaeri, a familiar face popped up and stepped next to her, "Hey man."

Daehyun only nodded feeling even more dejected.

Kai stood next to Chaeri and watched her hand Daehyun the drink.

Yes, it was the infamous Kim Jongin. One of Chaeri's recent infatuations after Kris. Daehyun knew him, knew of him, and knew what he was to Chaeri.

He knew how much she actually liked Kai, but he doubted Kai actually liked her the way he did and it infuriated him that she would give him a chance and not himself.

He nodded to acknowledge their presence and took the drink, glugging it down in one swig.

Chaeri grabbed Kai's hand and began to walk to the dance floor, "Hey, if you don't mind, I'm gunna dance with Kai for awhile, alright?" She smiled sweetly at him again, and it melted his core.

How could he say no to her?

He nodded with a forced smiled and let the two walk away, and as if that didn't hurt enough, Chaeri turned back around and waved at him.

"Thanks best friend!" She dragged Kai to the middle of the dance floor and disappeared behind the sea of people.

Daehyun's expression turned bitter before he muttered underneath his breath, "Best friend huh?"

 

____________________________________________________________________
A/N: 

And I'm back!

HAHA, so yeah, I decided to do this new series because I feel like the other members don't seem to get any love, so here starts my first chapter of the series: Chaeri!

Lots of you probably get her story, partially, but just to let you know...

Each member of KlassiQ has their own 'boy group' as a best friend, I guess you can say, and as I go through the next chapters for Eunbae and Ahmi, you'll refresh your memory on who is who.

But yeah! You get that Yejin has EXO. Chinji had Suju. And now Chaeri has SHINee.!(:

Okeydokes, now that I cleared that up. Thanks for reading! I'm almost hitting 100 subbies<3 thanks for all the love and support.! Leave some comments, because ya'll are the reason I write!(: WHOOOP.

bx2_h569248 signing out! ^-^ see you next time!