Let The Games Begin.

Jealousy Overload

"Why did you come here?" Kris stepped in front of a teary-eyed Baekhyun.

"To explain myself?" Baekhyun's lip quivered.

"Don't be such a baby."

"Shut up. You don't understand anything, none of you understand."

"Then please, enlighten us." Luhan spoke angrily.

"I... can't."

"That's what we thought. You should leave before I repeat history." Kris gritted his teeth together, and you could see the muscles on his jaw stretch.

"Okay... just please, do me one last favor."

"What do you want?" Luhan stared at him in disbelief that he still thought he was in the position to ask for favors.

"Just because of what I did, don't hate the rest of K.. It was my mistake, don't blame them for it."

"Oh we won't... besides, we're still one right?" Kris looked at Baekhyun in disgust. "Leave. Now."

"Can I ask something?" Baekhyun turned around as he was about to leave.

Kris clenched his fist and punched Bakehyun right across his face. Baekhyun clutched his jaw, opening and closing it to check if it was broken. It wasn't, but it sure did hurt like hell.

"I told you to leave, we gave you enough opportunities to get out of here, and yet you're over using your right to ask for anything else. I told you I'd repeat history. I have no mercy towards the people who hurt Jin." 

Kris was about to have at it, again.  Fist ready in the air, but Tao caught his hand before it could punch Baekhyun again.

"Stop it Ge. Maybe we should listen to what he has to say." 

"No. I don't have the patience to listen to this piece of trash." Kris scowled at Baekhyun before putting his fist down.

"Thanks Tao, but I don't want to piss him off any more than I already did." Baekhyun sighed flashing Tao a slight smile. He turned around and walked away to his van. It drove away leaving a puff of smoke behind it.

 

"Who does he think he is?" Kris scoffed.

"No, the question is, who do you think YOU are?" Lay asked shaking his head.

"Excuse me?" Kris blinked, appalled by Lay's statement.

"Yeah, he hurt Jin, we all know that. But that doesn't necessarily mean you have the right to  punch him. It did the first time, but now, it was just unnecessary."

"But it does. I have a responsibility to pro—"

"To protect Jin...  we know." Lay finished for him. "But have you thought about Jin lately?"

"Of course I have! She's all I've been thinking of all this time!"

"Is it? Or is it just you?" Lay shook his head in disapproval,  "Did you ever stop to notice the changes in her since Friday?"

"What changes? The only thing different is that she's single now."

"No... She acts like she doesn't care. But she does. She's trying hard to bury him behind her, but she still loves him."

"No she doesn't!"

"Yeah, she does. I saw it in her eyes when he came. She missed him, and she still does."

"You can't say that about her, you don't even know!"

"And you do?! You're just too angry to notice. You aren't helping her by taking out YOUR anger on him. I thought you were better than that Kris. Personal issues don't come in the way between our career, whether you like it or not, this entire issue won't matter on stage. You're going to have to play nice, and if you even give the slight hint that there's something personal going on, you're screwed. You best clean up your act now before you do something stupid like this in public. You got lucky today. But the press like to dig into our personal lives. If you can't get past this, they'll find out about this, and it won't end well."

"He's right Kris." Xiumin spoke after keeping silent the whole time.

"So what? None of you care that that bastard broke Jin's heart?!"

"Of course we care, but it won't matter when we perform. You need to understand that you can't punch him on stage, you can't get angry during interviews, and you especially can't threaten him in public. Face it. It's reality." Luhan spoke grimly.

Kris just shook his head and walked away from the rest of the group.

 

"What do we do? It's not going to be easy when he blows his top in the middle of a concert or an interview." Chen sighed deeply.

"He just needs time to get over it. Cause he'll be the only one stuck in the past while everyone else moved on. Jin can get over this, and Baekhyun will too.. If he becomes the only one who holds that grudge, it won't end well for him." Luhan shook his head in disappointment.

 

 

 

 

You were looking through the dorm with your manager, agreeing on who sleeps with who. and of course, Chaeri got her own room. No one really objected, because you all didn't really mind her decisions. It was just whatever. Unfortunately, you were so exhausted from all the stress from the past few days that you were blanking out quite often.

"Jin, do you want top bunk or bottom?" Chinji asked looking at the bed frame carefully. She inspected the room and waited for an answer, but when she didn't get one, she raised an eyebrow and turned to you.

"Yejin-ah?"

You stared at the wall blankly, you felt sluggish. Faint. Tired. 

"PARK YEJIN!" Chinji called out to you waving her hand in front of your face.

You blinked rapidly, shaking your head.

"Can you stop leaving planet earth every 5 seconds?! You've been blanking out since we got here! I asked you if you want top or bottom!!"

"Sorry.... I'll take whichever one you don't want.." You spoke sluggishly.

"What's up with you? Is it cause of Baekhyun?"

"Did I make a mistake?"

Chinji scoffed in your face, "If anyone made a mistake, it was him."

"I know... but he seemed really sorry... almost too sorry..."

"When you said that today, did it hurt?"

"Say what?"

"When you told him that he had Taeyeon. Did it hurt?"

"No, of course... not..." You heaved a sigh rethinking your words. "Yeah. It did."

"You still love him don't you?"

"Yeah. I do."

"Then you know what you should do right?"

"What? I already pushed him away, I don't need to do anything."

"You saw how much he wanted you back right?"

"So, that doesn't make up for what he did."

"But did it make you change your mind about what you felt for him?"

"No... maybe just a little.. I just doubt what he says. You heard what Kris said. I believe him."

"I know you believe him. But he doesn't own you. You can do what you want to."

"So what are you implying?"

"I'm not trying to encourage you into becoming what I am, and yes, I know what I am, I know what I do, and I know you don't like it."

"I never said that—"

"You don't have to say anything. You don't like the fact that I date more than one guy at a time. You don't like how you have to keep my schedule of who I hang out with, what time, and what date. I know you don't like it, but I know you aren't trying to change me, and I appreciate it." Chinji smiled brightly at you.

"I don't want you to become what I am, because now, we've been through the same thing. I just chose a different path than what others would, and I hope you don't turn into me."

"I love you, you know that right?" You smiled hugging her tightly.

"Yeah, yeah I know. But!"

"But what?"

"I suggest you make him jealous."

"Make him jealous?"

"Let him see what he's missing out."

"So you're letting me be you?" You raised a brow.

"Only this once, because I know how much he means to you, and he'll see what he lost. Let him regret what he did to you."

"Is it bad that I actually want to?" You lightly chuckled to yourself.

"Not at all.. but there's one thing you'll have to do, and I'm not sure you're up for it."

"What? I can do it, it won't be that hard considering how much he was begging me at the door."

"You need to break someone else's heart too... "

"What do you mean?"

"You can't make him jealous without seeing you happy with another guy."

"But..."

"See, I knew you weren't up for it."

"No! I can.. I can do it." You nodded.

"You do know that you'll be pretending to like a guy for however long it takes for him to see what an idiot he was for leaving you, right?"

"Yes..."

"And you need to actually act like he means everything to you, treat him like you treated Baekhyun."

"I think I know someone... but..."

"But what? Who is it?"

"Ryeowook....."

"You're going to break Ryeowook's heart!??! Why him?! He's so nice...."

"Yeah, but he kinda confessed to me already.. it won't be that hard to get him and pretend."

"That's kinda cruel, but if you think it'll work then I guess you can go for it..."

"I don't really have much of an option.. It'll look more convincing with him because we've gone out on dates before, and he was my date to the dance.. People around already think we're a couple since they never knew about me and Baek.."

"I say go for it then! But you need to realize that you'll probably hurt him by doing this right?"

"Yeah, but... It's all I can do."

"I just hope he doesn't like you too much, or it can get ugly."

"I don't think he does... But can't I just tell him my plan of getting Baek jealous?"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT.! First of all, he'll probably agree to it, but you'll hurt him from the start because he does like you. AND It seems less real that way. Cause then both of you are pretending. At least this way, you're the only one pretending."

"Alright alright..."

"Then let the games begin."

The two of you shared a fist bump, when you manager came in the door.

"Time to go ladies! Hope you like your new dorm!"

"Love it!" All 5 of you chimed in unison.

"It's 7:45 right now, so should I take you all home now?"

"7:45?!" Chinji yelped.

"Well, now you're late for your date with Henry." You smirked.

"Sorry oppa, but I'll be going on my own, Henry-oppa's picking me up.. and I think he's been waiting..."

Chinji checked her phone to find 11 missed calls from Henry.

"Sorry guys! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Be home by 11!!" You yelled down the hallway as she ran out the door.

"Well then, who's up for some ddukbokki?"

"MEEEE!!" You screamed immediately.

Everyone around you, laughed at your response. The 5 of you headed out the door for some dinner.

 

But inside, you were racking your brain. Sorry, Ryeowook.....