Still A Secret

Jealousy Overload

The concert quickly ended and Chinji, Chaeri, Eunbae, and Ahmi were rushing to get changed and out of the concert arena.

"These are your pants!" Ahmi threw the pair of jeans at Eunbae's face and it hit her directly.

"Ouch..." Eunbae rubbed the sore spot where the button hit her forehead.

"Isn't this your shirt??" Chaeri looked at the top she slipped on and looked at it carefully in the mirror, she turned to Chinji and looked at the top she was wearing, "And that's my shirt!" 

They exchanged tops and eventually after finally unmixing their clothes, they rushed out of the  concert arena.

"Oppa, where did Yejin go?" Chinji asked their manager.

"I was going to take her myself, but another guy came and took her, said he was going to take her to the hospital. He wanted me to stay and wait for the rest of you... He seemed really familiar, from that one group... uhm, Infinite!! That's right, said he was in her Chemistry class?"

"Who?..." Chaeri asked curiously.

"That's not important, we need to get there now." Eunbae pushed the other 3 into Chinji's car and they drove to the hospital at insane speeds.

 

 

EXO headed backstage to congratulate you guys for debuting, but when they arrived there were no signs of the five of you anywhere.

Luhan spotted your manager and approached him, "Hyung, where's the girls?"

"Oh, they just headed out to the—" He was interrupted by a text. He stopped mid sentence to read it. It was from Chinji.

Oppa! If anyone asks where we are, don't tell them we went to the hospital!! PLEAASE!

 

"Hyung?"

"Oh, uhm, they went... to the bar! To celebrate!!" 

"Well, which bar?" Lay pushed further furrowing his brows for an answer.

"I'm not too sure. They were in a real hurry to leave!" Your manager nervously laughed.

"Oh...." The 11 boys dejectedly sighed and headed off.

 

Chinji drove the car into the hospital parking lot and the 4 of them ran into the hospital to the front desk.

"We're here to see Park Yejin." Chinji breathed trying to catch her breath.

"Park Yejin?..... Uhm, we don't have any patients by that name." The secretary woman looked at the 4 girls strangely before her eyes widened.

"Omo... Aren't you guys.. KlassiQ?! I have your song as my ringtone! Ca-Can I have your autographs?" She handed them a paper.

"Oh? Ne..." Chinji took the paper and signed it, passing it along to the other 3.

"Oh, Where's Yejin?... Was she supposed to be in the hospital?! Did something happen?!?"

"Oh, anniya! Nothing at all! Thank you!" Chinji bowed slightly before turning away from the desk and walking back to the car.

"If she's not here... then where?" Ahmi wondered, scratching her head.

"No clue.. Manager oppa said a guy from Inifinite offered to take her to the hospital..." Eunbae added.

"She's close to all the guys from Infinite." Chaeri sighed feeling hopeless.

"But who's in her Chemistry class??" Ahmi asked again.

"It's either Woohyun, Hoya, or Myungsoo..." Eunbae thought carefully.

"How do you know??"

"I had to clean up the Chemistry Lab as the Teacher's Assistant.. Myungsoo sits next to her in class, Woohyun is her lab partner, and Hoya is her study partner.."

"Well then, where do we go?"

"I don't know..."

"Anyone have their numbers?" Chinji asked nervously.

"I have Woohyun's!" Ahmi raised her hand and took out her phone. She immediately dialed him and in an instant, he answered.

"Yoboseyo?" A deep voice rang through the phone. Ahmi switched it to speaker phone for the other's to hear.

"Woohyun, where are you right now?"

"The dorms, why?"

"Is Yejin with you by any chance?"

"Yejin? No, why?"

"Is Hoya there? And Myungsoo??"

"Hoya's in the shower... Myungsoo.. I think he went to your concert, right?"

"He did??" Ahmi's eyes widened.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't get to come and watch you guys! I saw you on the TV though, good job singing! Didn't know you could sing!"

"Aha, thanks! And it's alright, see you around?"

"Yeah, bye!"

 

Ahmi hung up the phone and turned to the others.

"Well at least we know who she's with.." Chaeri muttered.

"Well then why would he say he brought her to the hospital, when neither of them are here?!" Chinji paced back and forth panicking.

"Where could she be???"

"Call her!" Eunbae took out her phone and dialed for you.

But there was no answer on your side.

"Well, what now?" Ahmi sighed.

"We wait I guess." Eunbae shrugged and sat in the car. 

They all drove back to your house, but on the way there, Chinji warned the others.

"If we get back and EXO's there, make sure you tell them she's on a date with Ryeowook. They can't know."

"Ehhh? Why not?!" Ahmi protested.

"Do you really want them all to go on a man hunt for her?  Yejin doesn't want them to know either.." Chinji yawned as she drove into the driveway, "Just sleep here for the night. I'll tell oppa we won't come back to the dorm for the night..." Chinji sluggishly walked in through the door and rubbed her sleepy eyes. Chasing after you was exhausting and she felt more than just relieved to be able to sleep in her own bed after the long night. Even though they had no clue where you were, and worry was racking her brain, she still felt better just by being home.

When she stepped through the door, a crowd of boys rushed to her side and bombarded her with questions.

"Where did you guys go?!"

"Where's Yejin?"

"How come all of you are here, but she isn't?!"

Chinji just sighed and yawned for the nth time that night.

Chaeri couldn't help but feel bad for Chinji, she obliged to answer the questions instead.

"We were at the bar, and Yejin went on a date with Ryeowook." She rubbed her temples and closed her eyes for that moment.

"Oh....." The boys' shoulders deflated. They filed out of the front door and up the stairs.

"You guys can just sleep wherever you want. You seem tired too.." Chinji called out to them sluggishly.

"What about you?" Luhan asked concerned.

"Living room." Chinji pointed down the hall, half asleep.

She dragged herself to the living room with the four girls following.

They each took their respective places on whichever couch was available. Chaeri laid down on the longest couch. Ahmi sat on the sofa, and Eunbae sat on the reclining chair.

"I'll go get you guys some blankets and water, sorry for all the trouble tonight." Chinji stood up and went to the cabinet filled with blankets, upstairs. As she closed the cabinet with a pile of blankets in her hands, she saw someone's feet beside her. She looked up and saw Luhan's angelic face smiling at her no matter how tired he probably was.

"Are you alright?" Luhan softly cooed with concern written all over his face.

"Yeah.. Just tired, that's all." Chinji sighed.

"I uhm, have something for you..." Chinji noticed that Luhan had his hands behind his back  while he nervously looked down at the ground, embarrassed. 

"Yeah?" Chinji cocked her head, but just as Luhan was about to continue, the door bell rang.

Chinji's eyes widened, and inside, she truly hoped it was you. She rushed down the stairs with Luhan following close behind.

As she opened the door, she eagerly smiled, only to be let down.

"Chinji!"

"H-Henry..... Hey.. Wh-what are you doing here?" The exhaustion was evident in her voice and the sluggish feeling rushed back to her.

"I was looking for you after the concert, but I couldn't find you, and I was looking for you in your dorm, but you weren't there either, so I came here... Did something happen?"

"No, just tired from tonight, that's all.." 

"Oh, I see, well, I wanted to give you these.." Henry revealed to her a bouquet of red roses.

Although Chinji smiled upon seeing them, she didn't feel that same happy feeling she used to get from Henry when he'd give her presents. It was starting to get boring to her and she just faked the excitement as usual.

"Thanks Henry.." She smiled taking the bouquet from him.

"Well you seem tired, so I guess I'll just go.." Henry leaned over and pecked Chinji on her lips. She smiled a little before nodding and saying goodbye.

Luhan watched from the side, his heart shattering a little, he decided to forget about the present he wanted to give Chinji and with slumped shoulders he went to the kitchen.

"Bye Henry." Chinji closed the door and turned around, but to her dismay, Luhan was gone. She heaved a sigh and went to the living room. The 3 girls were already fast asleep, so she just draped the blankets over them and smiled. She headed to the kitchen to get the water, but she was surprised to find that the lights were already on. 

She stepped inside and found Luhan huddled over the trash can. 

"Luhan?"

He jumped and immediately closed the cabinet to the trash can, hiding it behind him.

"Oh, sorry..." He apologized.

"You don't have to apologize, but you said you wanted to give me something earlier?.."

"Oh, no, uhm, never mind. Goodnight." He sighed and lingered in his spot for a second, repeating the kiss Henry gave you just a second ago. The heart wrenching picture played over and over again in his mind, and just wished he could do the same. He sighed again and gave her a small smile before walking out of the kitchen and up to his room.

"Well, that was weird..." Chinji went on to fill a couple glasses of water and placed them on the table in the living room.

She grew curious, remembering the way Luhan was covering the trash can in the kitchen. She walked back and opened the cabinet. She gasped when she saw it.

The one white rose in the trash made her heart ache.

"Luhan wanted to give this to me?... He probably saw Henry kiss me too." Chinji felt guilty just thinking about how Luhan must've been feeling.

She took the bouquet of roses Henry gave her that night, and tossed them in the trash. She took the white rose and gingerly held it in her hand as she walked up the stairs to her room.

She quietly creaked open the door and smiled as she saw Luhan's amazing features under the glow of the moon. His lengthy eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. His slightly tousled golden hair that was swept to one side. His soft plump lips that were pursed together into a thin line. Chinji admired every bit of him for that one second.

She walked up to his bed and kneeled beside it. She folded her arms together and placed them on his bed while her head rested right on top of them. She held the white rose in her one hand and smiled again, being only inches away from his face.

"One white rose is better then two dozen red ones... How'd did you know?" Chinji chuckled softly while gazing at his face. First his eyebrows, then down to his eyes, then his lashes, down the bridge of his nose, to his cupid's bow, then finally to his lips.

She leaned in and placed a soft kiss right on top of his. Her lips lingered for longer than she had hoped, but her eyes shot open when she felt the kiss being returned.

Luhan was kissing her back.

He's awake?!?! 

He pulled her into to his bed, never breaking the kiss, and dragged the blanket over the two of them. He slowly and softly caressed her lips before breaking it after some time.

Chinji gasped as she realized what happened.

"This is why you should just be mine.. and only mine." Luhan whispered seductively into her ear.

He gazed at her surprised expression and softened, "You're beautiful."

Chinji's heart fluttered at his words. There they were again. Her shocked expression still never left her face.

Luhan chuckled at her and pulled her closer to his chest, she relaxed at his actions and ended up falling asleep in his arms.

Maybe it's time to let go of Henry... and Kwangmin... and....

She mentally shook her head, Definitely done with Henry and Kwangmin... but not Jongup... I can't.

She sighed dejectedly thinking about the way Luhan felt for her, she truly pitied him for falling for a girl like her.

Why me?...

 

After the concert, you were hauled away to the back of the building by your manager, you still had on the blindfold and refused to take it off.

But suddenly, you heard another male's voice separate from your manager's. You felt your manager be pulled away from you, and you couldn't seem to make out the words in their conversation. But that voice was just too familiar. 

Suddenly, a pair of hands took you and placed you in his car. You knew it was definitely not your manager, and you knew, it wasn't your van.

"Who are you???" You asked, your voice still a little shaky.

No one replied. You felt the engine running and the car drove off.

You continued to ask the stranger who he was, but the panic was rising up in your throat.

You wanted to take of your blindfold, but you could feel the blood being drained out of you. It was something you couldn't bring yourself to see, so the blindfold stayed.

After sometime of you one-sidedly screaming at the driver, the car stopped and you heard the door opening.

You felt a pair of hands come around your head, and the blindfold was removed.

"M-Myungsoo?!? What are you doing??" You looked around at your surroundings, it looked familiar.

"Sorry Yejin, I didn't mean to scare you... I just don't like talking while I drive..." He rubbed the back of his neck before freaking out and taking you carefully by the arm.

"Where are we??" You winced as the pain shot up your arm every time you moved.

"School."

You were taken aback by his answer, "Why?"

"I'm helping you." He motioned towards your wound as you entered the Chemistry building.

"Helping me?"

____________________________________________________________________
A/N:

Here we go! ;D ahhhh.. LUJI COUPLE<3<3<3 THE FEELS. T-T

Oh, and if you don't understand the 'Jongup' part. it'll be explained a little later, check on chapter 14, 22nd section/paragraph from the bottom, somewhat explains it.

NO PLAGIARISM PLEEEZ.<3