Meeting

Jealousy Overload

Chinji tried her best to fall asleep, but she would endlessly be waking up in the middle of the night from turning to her side and putting pressure on her bruises. She couldn't sleep AT ALL. And she had to sing her duet the next morning. Chinji groaned from both pain and frustration. You still hadn't come back, and she was starting to wonder about where you had gone off to.

 

 

 

"Baekhyun~ Are you doing alright??" D.O knocked on Baekhyun's door to check on him after a long day. They decided to just let him rest for the afternoon instead of bothering him.

As D.O slowly pushed open the door, he was smiling, but as soon as the door was wide open, he gaped and let out a loud scream.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" His eyes bulged as if they weren't already, and all the others rushed to his side to see what all the commotion was about.

He slow lifted a finger, pointing to Baekhyun's bed, as they crowded around him.

"PARK YEJIN!!!!" To Kris's horror, there you were, sleeping right beside Baekhyun.

You stirred a little, but because of that, you ended up snuggling closer to him.

Kris was furious. His fists were balled up, and his knuckles were turning white. He stormed to the bed and literally yanked  you to the ground. He didn't care, he just needed you out of the bed no matter what. He was careless enough to yank your left arm, making you land right on your shoulder.

You were sure someone had stuck a dagger into your shoulder.

You hit the ground with a loud thud, your breath hitching as you bite back the pain. You rolled to your other side, clutching your shoulder like your life depended on it. No one seemed to notice the pain you were in since you went completely silent, other than Xiumin. They were all too fixated on Baekhyun to even pay attention.

"Byun Baekhyun, what the hell do you think you're doing?!?!?!" Luhan scolded him. By this time, he had finally stirred awake. He rubbed his eyes and blinked at the harsh comments being thrown at him.

"Why are you sleeping next to Yejin????" Kai's eyebrows furrowed.

"You better not have touched her." Kris growled ready to throw a punch. "I don't care if you're sick right now, you shouldn't have done th-"

"You a**hole!!!" Xiumin shoved through the crowd and knelt beside you.

"Yejin.. Are you alright??" He softly placed and arm around you and tried to lift you up, but you were tossing and turning too much. You figured moving more would help ease the pain just a smidge.

Your eyes were shut closed, but your expression showed pain no doubt. You were taking in sharp breaths almost like you couldn't breathe at all.

They all looked at you in shock.

"Wh-What happened??!!!" Kris's voice came out shakily, he was frozen in place, unable to move. 

"You were being the usual a**." Xiumin shook his head in disgust, "Some kind of brother you call yourself." He spat out the last words before finally being able to lift you up. You clung close, pretty much all your weight on him. Kris was absolutely shocked by what was happening. He couldn't even muster the words to say as he watched you almost passed out in Xiumin's arms barely having the ability to walk.

Baekhyun was the next to react. He rushed out of the blankets and followed Xiumin out of his room. He took your other arm on his shoulder and helped take you out of the dorm. 

As you walked out of the dorm, and out in the hallway, you could feel your consciousness leaving you slowly as you rocked to one side, leaving you completely off balance and falling onto Xiumin.

He caught you in time and stopped to let you rest.

"Yejin, I can take you to the hospital if you need me too." He wasn't even really asking, but rather pleading. His eyes were filled with worry, and if you were completely awake, you probably would've felt guilty for making him so worried about you.

"Ugh, dammit, I should've just taken you when I first found out!"

"Found out what?!" Baekhyun butted in. You had both forgotten that he was still there. Xiumin began to think if he should tell, or simply make up another lie to cover up for it.

"She..." You squeezed his shoulder lightly, as a sign of begging him not to tell.

"She.. tore a muscle during practice and it hasn't really healed yet."

"She what?!" Baekhyun immediately turned to you, fear and shock overwhelming his whole being, "Jin, you've been dancing with an injured arm all this time?!?!"

"Just take me to the dorm, please.." You weakly mumbled.

"Let's go.." Xiumin tugged on her so that they could get there sooner, but Baekhyun protested.

"We need to get her to a hospital!"

"Look, I agree too, but if she doesn't want to, then maybe you should just listen to her.. You know how much she hates hospitals!"

"I know but-"

"No, we need to get to her dorm. Now."

They were able to drag you to your dorm and get you into the kitchen.

You had calmed down a little, but it still hurt like heck.

"Get me a towel soaked in hot water and an ice pack. Find the ibuprofen in the cabinet and get me a cup of water please." You were taking in slow deep breaths through your mouth, and the stinging pain finally subsided.

"Wow, we came to help, yet you're still pretty much helping yourself." Baekhyun shook his head with a slight smile.

"Stay quiet, I don't want to wake the other girls."

"Here's the ice and the hot towel, and the ibuprofen." Xiumin handed everything to you and you placed them in front of you.

You took the hot towel and placed it on your arm, letting the heat envelope your shoulder. Once that was through you took the ice pack and placed it gingerly on your shoulder. You winced at the sudden drop in temperature that caused your arm to tingle.

"Shouldn't it be better if you took off your jacket?" Baekhyun was about to help you remove it but both you and Xiumin shouted, "NO!" You clamped a hand over your mouth, realizing you could've woken up the others.

"It's fine.." You drank up the medicine and stood up.

"Thanks for helping me out." You smiled thankfully and waved goodbye. 

They were about to leave the dorm, but you called Xiumin back.

"Like I said, until after promotions, then I'll get the surgery. Promise."

"Yeah, but I hope it's soon, I don't know how much longer I can keep lying. Kris is seriously going to kill me for keeping it a secret."

Xiumin and Baekhyun headed back to their dorm and found everyone gathered around the living room.

They all stood up when the two entered.

"What happened?" Kris's voice was still as shaky as before.

Xiumin scoffed before rolling his eyes and turning to his room.

Baekhyun sighed, "She tore a muscle during practice a few weeks ago. She's been dancing on it all this time like the stubborn mule she is."

Kris was wracking his brain, feeling guilt, worry, panic, and shock from all he did.

"Why did I have to pull her down?!" He punched the wall beside him and fumed.

"Look, we should all just get a good night's rest, for her sake. She wouldn't want all of us worrying about her and losing sleep because of it. She already treated it and drank some medication. She'll be fine."

Baekhyun sighed in exhaustion.

"Noona..." Sehun whimpered.

"Why is she so stubborn." Luhan let out a deep breath before they all filed back into their room to get some sleep.

 

 

 

The next day, you were supposed to head off for another schedule before school, but as soon as you woke up, you found Chinji's bed already made.

You walked out of your room and into the kitchen, only to find...

NO BREAKFAST.

"CHINJI!!!!"

You waited for a response but received none.

You searched the entire dorm.

The bathroom, where Chaeri was taking a shower.

Living room, Ahmi was watching TV.

And all the bedrooms, Eunbae was still asleep.

"Where the fu** did she go?!"

Suddenly, your manager decided to walk in and, he didn't seem too happy.

"Why the hell are you all late?!"

"We didn't have breakfast, and CHINJI IS MISSING."

"BWOH?!"

"Wait, Chinji isn't here??" Chaeri came out fully dressed, but with wet hair.

"I've looked everywhere!! She isn't here!"

 

EARLIER THAT DAY.

Chinji woke up extra early in the morning. As in 4 in the morning. She knew you'd wake up soon, and she had to be up before you.

She immediately ran in the bathroom and looked at her face with a frown.

"Shoot, you can still see the bruises."

She groaned. Not from the pain, but the fact that she had to deal with looking like a punching bag for who knows how long.

"Even makeup can't cover this up.."

She tapped at the counter of the sink trying to come up with ideas.

"Well they can't see me like this, so I guess they can't see me at all."

She sighed and changed as quickly and quietly as possible. "Can't even go to school today either.. Sorry Onew." She pouted.

After she got ready, she pulled her hood over her head and rushed out of the dorm.

__________________

"Are you kidding?! Sooman will kill all of you for being late to the press conference! and ME."

"I can try her phone.." You fumbled in your backpack for your phone and came back out to the living room.

You waited until the ringing stop, and all you got was voicemail.

"She isn't answering!!"

That's when your manager's phone started to ring.

He picked it up immediately upon seeing the caller's ID.

After a semi-long conversation, you manager finally finished.

"Ne, Sooman, kamsahamnida."

He hung up the phone, and you all waited for what he had to say.

"Well, he canceled your press conference, so Chinji's off the hook for now. If she isn't home by tonight, then I have to send a search party to get her. But Yejin."

"Oh?" 

"Sooman wants to see you in his office now."

You grew rigid feeling like you were in trouble.

"N-Ne.." You quickly changed and rushed out of the dorm, grabbing your bag messily from the table and almost tripping over yourself.

You ran all the way to the SM Building, not even caring about how messy your hair was becoming from all the wind. The second you made it into the building, you pushed the button for the elevator, but as the seconds passed, you realized the elevator wasn't coming down anytime soon, so you took the stairs instead, skipping two at a time.

You stopped at the door of Sooman's office to catch your breath. Once you had calmed down enough, you fixed yourself enough to be presentable and pushed the door open.

The first thing you saw when you entered, was Sooman, with two other people sitting in front of his desk.

"Yejin, come. Sit." Sooman greeted you with a smile as you took a seat beside the other two. You took a quick peek at who your companions were, and your stomach dropped.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

"Well, I'm glad you could all come and see me today."

You gulped knowing where this meeting was going.

"I would like to discuss with all of you, the matter of your relationships."

He looked at each one of you getting the point clear.

"I would just like to confirm who's relationship with who and what else.."

Taeyeon spoke up, "I'm his real girlfriend."

You winced on the inside. Ouch.

You waited to see if Baekhyun would say something, you had actually hoped he would. But instead, he just stayed quiet. You sighed to yourself knowing you expected too much.

You cleared your throat, "Yes, Taeyeon sunbaenim is correct. Me and Baekhyun are only friends. That night we went to eat out just as friends. The paparazzi misunderstood our situation. I apologize."

"Oh, no need to apologize! I just need to confirm with the press of the situation. Thank you for clearing it up with me. You may leave."

You bowed and left the room before they did.

You speed walked out of the building and made sure you had gone a good distance away from them, but clearly, it wasn't enough.

"Jin!" You heard that voice and closed your eyes, halting in place.

"Yes?" You turned around and put up your fake smile.

"How's your arm?"

"How's your fever?" You countered back.

Baekhyun chuckled at your playful attitude.

"I'm fine, are you?"

"Yeah.. It's all good."

"Maybe you should see a doctor.."

"I already did, don't worry about it!"  

"Baekhyun-ah!" Taeyeon came running behind him and immediately latched onto his arm when she caught up. "Want to go get breakfast?" She smiled cheerily.

Baekhyun smirked. He knew she was just trying to irk you. And he also knew that she probably didn't even want to go get breakfast and would just leave after you did.

I can play your game too.

"Yes! Of course, but, Yejin can come too right?"

He saw Taeyeon's smile falter a little. Winner.

"O-Of course she can!" She spoke with much more enthusiasm.

"Oh, really? Are you sure? I don't want to intrude.." You meekly smiled.

"Well actually-" Taeyeon began, but she was cut off again by Baekhyun.

"No, It's definitely alright!" Baekhyun smiled cutely, with a slight hint of evil hidden behind his offer.

Taeyeon growled under her breath.

"Well then, is it alright if I bring  Ryeowook along?" You smiled cheekily.

This time, Taeyeon smirked. Baekhyun's smile was slowly fading and on the inside,

Well , of course my plan would backfire.

"Yes! You should definitely bring him along." Taeyeon spoke with slightly gritted teeth. It was her turn to torture Baek. There's no way you'll beat me at my own game. She smiled again feeling victorious.

"Great! Let me just call him!"

You were absolutely oblivious to the two's exchange of revenge.

The morning was sure to be an exciting one.

___________________________________________________________________
A/N:

AND I AM BACK!(:

YAY! ^-^ Took me awhile but here it is! ENJOY!!

 

I'll get back to the couples and OTPs in a little, for now, I shall go on with the whole 'Jealousy Overload' theme(: It'll be a little bit rocky in the next chapter, but im sure you'll love it! ;DD Thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting and what else!

I'm also super honored that some of you actually wanted to see me at KCON.<3<3 You guys are amazing ^^ THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! ASDFGHJKL:
 

81 SUBBIES?!? Ya'll are just the greatest!

Tell me what you guys want! Fluff? Romance? Comedy? Drama? ANYTHING AT ALL! AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO STICK IT IN THE STORYLINE!(: