Study Machine.

Jealousy Overload

You and Chinji drove your cars back home in a more relaxed manner. No racing, just a simple drive on the highway, and after a hectic first day back from vacation, all you needed was a calm drive home to relieve stress. When you arrived, you were too lazy to park in the garage, so you left your cars out in the driveway. When you walked inside, you heard the boys talking in one of your rooms.

"Those Lamborghinis we saw this morning were perfect.!" Chen was going on and on about the cars.

"Do you recognize the model?" Tao added.

"Murciélago and Gallardo, I think." It was Kris.

"How fast do you think they were going?" Luhan said dreamily, and by the sound of it, he seemed envious.

"Probably 80, or something." Lay guessed.

Right then, you and Chinji walked into your Lounge room and interrupted their conversation.

"Uhmm, actually, the Gallardo was going around 90 or 91, the Murciélago hit 93." You winked at Chinji who stood behind you giggling like an idiot.

"How would you know?" Xiumin looked at you like you were insane. You walked towards the concealed window and pulled on a string to open the blinds. The 6 boys gaped at you when they saw the two Lamborghinis parked out in the driveway gleaming in the sunlight. You staggered for a moment from the sun that suddenly flooded into the dark room.

"That's why." You pointed at the cars, while covering your eyes with your other hand. When you blinked a few time and regained consciousness, you fished into your bag and so did Chinji. The both of you pulled out your keys, revealing them to the 6 shocked boys.

Kris swiftly stood up," Do you realize how fast you were going?! If you crashed and got into an accident, guess who would be responsible?! ME! That's who. I'm entrusted to your life! I can't have you driving like a mad man and risking your life." Kris exploded.

You winced remembering your accident a few months ago, and Kris had no idea about it. You wanted to keep it that way. Chinji noticed it too and figured that you weren't comfortable talking about it, so she kept shut as well. You brushed off the sudden feeling and muttered under your breath.

"But we were going to be late... Besides, you seemed fine talking about it just a second ago."

"But that's not the point! Don't do that ever again, only someone responsible should be driving that fast."

You knew exactly what Kris was trying to do, and you smiled when you figured out what he was hinting at.

"Yes, Kris, I'll let you take it out for a quick drive."

You threw him the keys and he caught them with a grin.

"How about a race?" you continued, "Hey Chinji, I put my bet on Kris... you?"

Chinji threw her keys at Luhan and his eyes widened as he caught them.

"My bet's on Luhan." She walked over to Luhan and let her arm rest on Luhan's shoulder. He looked up at Chinji and she looked back with a wink which caused Luhan to suddenly jerk his head around and fanned himself to keep him from turning pink. The group headed outside and the EXO-M boys placed their own bets on who would win. As Kris got into your car you gave him specific instructions on what to do.

"Don't floor it, pick up the pace slowly. 4.8 seconds with a gradual increase in speed and you'll hit 90. Chinji's car will get there in 4.3, but my car runs on power, not speed. Don't exhaust my engine. Remember, it's how you drive the car, not how fast it can go."

Kris carefully listened but smirked afterwards.

"No worries, MAN, I got this, and by the way, those words seem fairly familiar to me." He put a lot of emphasis in the word 'man' as if he was implying something.

"Hey, hey , hey. If you don't recall, you're the one who taught me that. You made me this way. So you can blame it all on yourself. But you don't get the credit for teaching me how to drive."

You chuckled while sticking your thumb out. Chen and Lay filed into Chinji's car since they were betting on Luhan, while Xiumin and Tao were with Kris. Chinji was also giving instructions to Luhan.

"Just win this for me." She smiled, and Luhan nodded with determination. He had to win this no matter what. When you both finished you speeches and instructions, Chinji stood between the cars and held up her hands to let them know they were about to start. It was odd since Chinji looked nothing like those girls in the movies who started the races. She wore her jeans, a baggy shirt, and her hightops. You realized just how much influence Amber had on her. Her hightops were her trademark, they were gold and black and she wore them on most days. She dressed like a tomboy, when she truly wasn't. She slowly lowered her arms as the two revved their cars. When she dropped her arms down to her sides, the two cars raced away. You were proud when you saw Kris following your instructions, but you noticed Luhan doing the same. It was going to be close, since Luhan was the one who actually taught you how to drive. When the two cars were clear out of sight, you and Chinji walked back into your house.

"Chinji-ah, can you go make snacks for them and get dinner started? I'll go and help you after I study."

Chinji guffawed, "After you study? So in other words, you aren't going to help." She laughed some more.

"Whatever." You walked into your study room and before you walked in and closed the door, you heard Chinji call out,

"I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow morning.!"

You chuckled lightly and rolled your eyes while shutting the door and locking it. Only you had the key to your study room and you hid the spare key, but you were sure Chinji knew where it was. But, nonetheless, it was time to study. When you said you would help her, you already knew you probably wouldn't be able to, you just said it to make yourself feel a little better about making her prepare all the food by herself. It wasn't like she was incapable of it, she could cook a good meal in under 10 minutes, and a feast within an hour. It was amazing. And you weren't going to deny it, everything she said was probably true. When you studied, you never came out of your study room. You could even stay there till the early mornings, up until the time you had to go to school. It was a bad habit, but once you started, you never stopped. You almost killed Chinji for disrupting you the last time, when she same in to ask if you wanted dinner. That was why you started locking the door.

You got out your books, pencils, and study material from your bag and placed them neatly on your desk. You took out your phone and earphones and plugged them into your ears. Your music was on shuffle and would play random songs out of  no where. Other people can't study with music, but to you, it was a necessity. You couldn't study without it. You took a deep breath before engulfing yourself into your work, shutting out all the noise from the outside world that tempted to invade your study bubble. You didn't even noticed that your cars had pulled into the driveway. It was a tie.

Chinji opened the door for the 6 giggly boys who high-fived each other after the intense ride.

"There's snacks on the table for you guys." Chinji cutely smiled while ushering them into the kitchen.

"So who won?"

"Sorry Chinji-ssi, it was a tie." Luhan looked bummed out.

"It's alright, you still get a special treat for trying!" She beamed at Luhan.

When they got into the kitchen, there was a batch of cookies, PB&J sandwiches, and a jug of lemonade.

"Thanks Chiji-noona!" Tao gave her a quick hug before running to the counter for his cookie.

"No problem.!"

Once everyone got their share of snacks, Chinji came up to Luhan with her hands behind her back. Luhan was in the process of eating his cookie when Chinji finally removed her hands from behind her back to reveal a small plate with a vanilla cupcake on it. Chinji smiled at him while handing him the plate.

"It's your special treat!"

"Oh? Fank cu." Was what came out of his mouth as he took the cupcake whilst still eating the cookie, he felt special, and his heart fluttered as his hand brushed against hers.

"Why does he get a cupcake?" Kris whined.

"Because I bet on him! It's his prize! And besides, I made it. Yejin didn't make anything for you, so too bad!"

"Oh yeah, where's Jinjin-ah anyway?" Kris asked.

"She's in her study room studying." She bent down to reach into the cupboards. "But don't go over there or she'll—" When she stood up, she was too late, since all of them had disappeared into the hallway to your study room. 

Chinji panicked and booked after them in her slippers, and before they could knock on your door, she slid on the wood floor, across the hallway and stopped in between them and the door.

"Don't disturb her." She said hissing in a whisper but still audible enough for them to hear.

"Why?" Kris raised an eyebrow.

"Fine then, don't say I told you so." Chinji backed away from the door, and stood as far away as possible but still being able to see the door. Kris knocked merrily on your door one too many times. Chinji plugged her ears and waited. 

 

 

From inside, you heard someone knocking. You disregarded it the first time and continued to madly scribble down some notes looking back and forth between notebook and textbook, but even with your music blasting, the knocking continued on and on, and somehow you were still able to hear the repeated banging on your door. You ripped off your earphones in anger and your study bubble burst. You strode towards the door with fists balled.

Whoever decided to disturb me right at this moment, be prepared. Cause you're screwed.

From outside, there were heavy footsteps heading towards the door and you jerked the door open angrily. What they saw or heard after that was like seeing a ghost. None of them were prepared to face the consequences of their fatal mistake, or your wrath.

 

 

 

 

Sh**, we're screwed now, Kris thought.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: AYOO WADDUUUP.?!

HAHA, anyways, hope you guys are having fun reading this.(:
I'm putting up the background chapter next, so get ready ^^

LOVE YOU ALL.!

 

 

NO PLAGIARISM, PLEASE!!!<3