Adventures and Interviews

Jealousy Overload

It had been one hell of a week for you. After watching the whole incident about the canceled concert and the insane sasaeng fans on the news, you shut it off and shook your head.

"Why would they do such a thing?! Luhan got injured because of them!" You yelled into thin air.

Eunbae just looked at you and shrugged her shoulders without much of a response.

You were all just waiting in your dorm since nothing in particular was happening. All of you except for Ahmi who had left the day before and informed the four of you later on that she was attending a funeral for Zelo's mom.

The rest of you simply had nothing to do. You didn't have a schedule until later on that day so you had the next 4 hours to yourselves.

"Let's do something we haven't done in awhile." Chinji suddenly suggested.

"Like?" Chaeri lifted her head from doing her nails on the couch.

"Something normal girls do that we can't do anymore."

"Let's go places."

"That's a little vague, don't you think?" You muttered unconsciously 

"Downtown. Let's eat food, go to a noraebang, or the spa, just go places!"

"Jeez Chinji, you sound really optimistic today, what happened to you?" Eunbae chuckled.

"Luhan." You muttered quieter, but Chinji still heard. She glared at you but more as a joke than literal. You only smiled knowing you hit the target.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Chaeri suddenly stood up enthusiastically.

"Whoa. You actually want to go?" You raised a brow at the sudden weird behavior in the room. "I mean, it involves walking. And we all know how much you hate hard work."

"But I need some fresh air, it's suffocating in here." She shrugged.

"But you came from a party yesterday, that's plenty of fresh air to me."

"Can you stop questioning me for once and just accept that I want to go, before I change my mind."

"Okay okay, suddenly me and Eunbae are the only normal ones in here. Clearly something good happened to you too." You shook your head before heading to the bathroom. "First dibbs on showering."

While in the shower, some thoughts began to run through your head. To be specific, the interview that was to happen that night. You had a bad feeling about it. After all the bad light that's been showered on you, Baekhyun, and Taeyeon, you were absolutely sure a question or two would pop up.

"YAH! We need to get ready too!" Chaeri banged on the door to get your attention. You hadn't even paid any attention to the time when, she decided to burst your bubble all of a sudden.

"Mianhae! I'm coming out!" You quickly ran out of the shower and grabbed your towel so fast that you hadn't realized the puddle of water your hair decided to leave behind, and immediately felt your foot slip underneath the massive lake.

"WHOA."

You rubbed your sore back and got up from the floor and opened it to reveal a not so happy Chaeri.

"When I say I need my shower time, I really mean I need my shower time. IS IT THAT HARD TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS?!"

"Jeez, I was already hurrying." You grimaced.

"Well how about you get out of the bathroom and let me in, we can start with that." She sarcastically smiled.

You bitterly moved past her to let her in the bathroom and she immediately shut the door in your face.

"Does she have to come?!"

"YAH! I can hear you!" Chaeri screamed from behind the door.

"You were meant to!" You rolled your eyes and chuckled walking into your room.

As you were getting dressed you realized that you were missing something.

"Has anyone seen my necklace?!"

"Huh? Which necklace?" Chinji came casually walking in.

"My ligh- ah.. Never mind."

"Your light necklace?"

"I remember that took it, sorry."

"Huh? What ?"

"Nothing, nevermind. Sorry to bring it up."

"Oh?Alright then?" Chinji walked out and let you finish changing.

When you walked out it seemed that Chaeri was all done and dressed as well.

"Dang, that's the first time you've ever been done before me. Did you finally decide to skip your beautifying rituals?" You laughed out loud.

"Yah! We aren't even going anywhere important, I don't need to."

"Well that's a first."

"Can we get along today?" Eunbae timidly butted in.

"We get along perfectly, right Chaeri?" You stared her down as if to send her a telepathic message.

"Right! Of course we do."

Sadly it came out more sarcastic than genuine.

"Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" Chinji linked arms with the three of you and headed for the door.

As the four of you walked around downtown Seoul in your full disguise, you began to spot more idols out as well with the same intent. There were several who had on masks, hats, sunglasses and the whole shabang. You were surprised that you had only realized it then, but now that you had, it put a smile on your face knowing there were several others trying to have a normal life just as you and your group members were doing.

The first thing on the agenda was to head to the old cafe by the SM Building and to reminisce on the good ol' trainee life. (sarcasm intended) The trainee life was no walk in the park, that was for sure. You spent hours on end everyday honing your skills. For you it was dancing, for Chinji her vocal training, and every once in awhile you would rotate around. Rehearsing new choreographies everyday, you were forced to work out your body to get used to the real star life.

The cafe was the reminder of the hard work you put in and the small break you were allowed in between the training to head out to the cafe for a small drink and some down time for yourselves. You hadn't been in the cafe for almost 2 months.

Walking in there felt nostalgic and slightly relieving knowing that all the hard work you had put in for 2 years had finally paid off.

"One iced americano please." Chaeri took her order and one by one the rest of you ordered.

"Caramel macchiato" Eunbae stood and paid.

"One Green Tea Latte please" Chinji did the same.

"One white chocolate mocha latte please." You took out your wallet but as you were taking out your wallet, something slipped from one of the pockets.

You bent over to pick it up, and suddenly your heart constricted.

It was a picture of you and Baekhyun during your trainee years when he would come and bring you food during your breaks. You were sweaty while he looked gorgeous as always. You were laughing in the picture while he had his arm around you and gazed at you from the side.

You cracked a painful smile before the barista waved his hand in front of your face to snack you out of your flashback.

"Ma'am? Your payment?"

"Ah! Yes, of course! Sorry about that!" You handed him your payment and walked to your designated table.

"We haven't been here in awhile." Chinji looked around the cafe with a smile.

"But this time is different." Chaeri added in.

"We're actual idols now." Eunbae chuckled.

"We worked hard for this and we deserve it after all the work." 

You all grew quiet to take in the moment. The sweet sweet moment of accomplishment and victory.

You all finished your drinks and began to walk out the door when you bumped into someone.

"Oh? Ryeowook.. What are you doing here?"

"Hmmm, Yejin!" Ryeowook finally saw you. 

"Shhhh, keep it down!"

"Oh, yeah sorry."

Chinji, Chaeri, and Eunbae were already beside you, also curious as to why he was suddenly there.

"Ah! I was meeting up with a friend?"

"Oh? Who?"

As if on queue, someone appeared behind him.

"Daehyun?!" Chaeri suddenly piped up.

"Oh hey guys!"

"What are you doing here?" Chaeri questioned.

"We're meeting up with some more people." Daehyun added in.

"Ahh I see." Eunbae nodded.

And as if the sudden appearances weren't weird enough, someone else decided to show up.

"Hey guys!" Minwoo waved his hand at the group gathered by the door.

"Minwoo?!" Eunbae suddenly looked confused

"Oh! E-Eunbae!"

"So you're all just deciding to have lunch?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well we have places to go and people to see! We should head out- Henry?!" Chinji suddenly spoke.

All eyes turned to the other side and saw Henry walking down the sidewalk towards the group.

"Oh? What's everyone doing here? I thought it was only us 4?" Henry raised a brow at the boys.

"Well we kinda bumped into them..." Daehyun started.

"Oh.. I see."

"Yeah, uhm we were about to head out actually." Chaeri began to walk out past them, and the rest of you followed.

"Well alright then, have a good lunch? I'll see you later." You waved at Ryeowook as the 4 of you walked away.

Once you had all disappeared the four boys gathered, "What a coincidence that we saw them here huh?" Henry spoke first.

"A really really weird coincidence." Minwoo shook his head and they all entered the cafe.

 

 

"Don't you think it's kinda weird that we all saw them?" Chinji suddenly brought up.

"That's so true, it's like all our dates to the Winter Dance right?" Eunbae furrowed her brows.

"Oh yeah! That's right!"

"Good connection skills Eunbae!" You chuckled.

"But what are the chances that they all are having lunch together.?" Chinji questioned again.

"It's odd, but we're overthinking! We still have places to go!" Eunbae changed the subject to get back to the point of your trip.

"OH! Ottokae! It's already 3! We have to meet at the interview in an hour!" You complained.

"There's not much time to do anything more.." Chaeri sighed.

"We can check out the practice rooms again, haven't been there in awhile either." Eunbae shrugged.

After realizing that there was no other option, you all agreed to head to the SM Building and check out your old practice rooms.

Once you headed up to the practice room, you heard music booming from the other side.

The 4 of you peeped in through the door and suddenly saw a new group of kids who didn't seem too old practicing and dancing just as you 5 had been before. You could almost see them just as you had been a year ago.

You all entered slowly and watched from the side as the group of girls were dancing in the middle.

You had to admit, they were pretty good, but you knew there was still room for improvement.

When the song ended, the 5 girls who were practicing in the middle immediately turned to the four of you and bowed.

"Sunbae!"

"Wow.. it feels weird to be called sunbae.." Chaeri muttered under her breath.

The 5 girls chuckled at the comment, "You should get used to it." One girl with a high side ponytail and dance sweats on, spoke.

"Hwaiting!" You held up a fist in encouragement, "We were like you once, and someday, we'll be able to share the stage!"

"We look forward to that day sunbae!" The 5 of them bowed once again.

"Well, carry on!" Chinji encouraged.

The four of you walked out of the room and out to the street.

"Well, time to get ready for that interview." Chaeri sighed deeply, clearly not excited for it.

 

As the 4 of you finally made it to your dorm, you all got ready and changed for the interview. It was the same old same old type of interview where you all just sat and answered questions for an hour.

When your manager finally arrived, you all boarded the van and headed toward the recording station.

As you all entered the station bowing at all the coordinators, you were all positioned in your seats after 10 minutes.

 

"And you're on in.. 3..2.. 1." The stage manager pointed at the camera indicating that you were all live.

"So, we are here today with 4 out of the 5 members of the newly debuted group: KlassiQ!" The interviewer began.

"So tell us ladies, where is your final member of the group in today's interview?"

"She had some family emergencies to attend to." Chaeri politely answered.

"Ahh, I see. Well, to start off. We begin with the question many of our viewers have been curious to ask a particular member of the group." The interviewer looked at the camera suspiciously before making eye contact with you.

"Park Yejin. Main dancer of the group, and also past love interest of EXO's main vocal, Byun Baekhyun?!"

She suddenly added in as if both asking and confirming at the same time.

You grew nervous all at once and felt your palms sweating underneath the table.

"She seems to have no answer at the moment! You know what that means folks!"

"N-No! It's a misunderstanding! Really! I'm close with all the members of EXO and thought it best to keep my relationship with them a secret."

"Your relationship with them? Or with Baekhyun??"

"With them as a whole."

"Well just to confirm this, we have decided to invite a few surprise guests today! Come on out!"

Your jaw went slack as Baekhyun and Taeyeon suddenly appeared behind the bright camera lights and sat in the empty seats beside you.

"We have here today, The newly formed SM couple! Baekhyun of EXO and Taeyeon of SNSD!"

 

Well, great. I knew this was going to happen. You thought to yourself and internally groaned.

 

_________________________________________________________________
A/N:

Here we go! Back to the story line!