Finals... and Which Dress?

Jealousy Overload

A/N: Excuse the language in the beginning.. <3

 

Kris drove back to your house, angrily and pissed off. As soon as he walked in the door he stomped into the kitchen where the other EXO-M boys were hanging out. Luhan saw Kris coming and he did the first thing that came to mind.

"AYOO WADDUP! How'd it go?" Luhan smirked.

But Kris still had his face on. He grabbed the crumpled rose out of his pocket, and shoved it to Luhan's chest.

"She likes hydrangeas you ." And he stormed off.

"Jeez... he's back to the old Kris... and just when I thought he was softening up." Luhan frowned.

"That's only cause Jin was around... wonder what happened.." Lay wondered.

"Maybe he got rejected.." Tao shrugged.

"Doubt it.. Jin wouldn't do that.. she's too nice to reject anyone like that.. especially Kris." Lay shook his head.

"Yuu neffer knoww.. mabeeh shomwun alredee ashkt hurr." Xiumin mumbled through a mouthful of bread crumbs.

"What did he say?"

"He said, Maybe someone already asked her." Tao stated.

"Oh... well actually he might be right.. how else would he have known she liked hydrangeas? It's not like she'd reject the white rose. Someone probably asked before him... he probably even gave her hydrangeas." Chen concluded.

"How'd you get all that by knowing someone might have already asked her?" Lay's eyes widened in surprise.

"Maybe cause' I was there?" Chen smirked.

"BWOHH?!" The four of them called out

"Yeah, I saw Ryeowook-hyung giving her hydrangeas out side of 'A' after school today." Chen shrugged like it was nothing and continued on with his business.

"BWOH?!" They all repeated.

"Mmm, and I'm pretty sure she said yes. She took the flowers and hugged him too."

"That's why Kris is pissed.." Luhan looked at the white rose in his hand feeling guilty.

"He's never lucky..."

 

 

 

A week later.....

After a long week of studying... finals finally came to a start. You walked into class with a determined spirit When the tests were passed out, you took a deep breath and went through with all the exams. You were confident with every circle you bubbled in. Your tests breezed by in an instant and it was as if time sped up with every mark of your pencil. You went through all your Chem, Bio, Mandarin, and Calc tests, and it felt like you were simply doodling on paper. You never had to stop and think about a single question. You knew those textbooks by heart. 

After completing all those tests, you finally had a lunch break. Since you double majored, you took all your tests for your Biology Major on Wednesday, which was today, and you took all your tests for your Violin Performing Arts on Thursday. And the next day, was the dance.

The school allowed you to leave once you finished all your tests, but you were supposed to wait for the others, so since you were one of the first people done, you waited at the cafe for the rest to finish. You ate, played games on your phone, read a book.. anything that would pass the time. It was nearly the last 5 minutes of testing and only a few people were coming out. When the final bell rang and all tests were passed up, everyone rushed into the cafe with growling stomachs. You were sitting at your table when all 4 of them finally plopped into their seats, simultaneously sighing. They all pouted in dismay.

"Wae?" You asked.

"The tests were haard." They whined in unison.

"Annie." You smiled.

"Easy for you to say..." Chaeri grumbled.

"Mian, mian." You eye-smiled.

"Well do you guys wanna go practice?" Eunbae asked.

"Yeah..." Chinji's voice was an inaudible whisper.

"What's wrong with you.?" You raised an eyebrow towards her.

She pointed at , but you still didn't get it.

"Her Vocal Performing Arts test was ALL vocals, they sang continuously for almost 2 1/2 hours." Ahmi mentioned, "I could also hear you guys screeching from across the hall," she said through gritted teeth, "I blame you if I get a bad score this year. I couldn't concentrate!"

Chinji gave her a sheepish smile in apology. Your eyes turned to D.O's... 

"What?! Kwenchana??"

She nodded and motioned for water, you quickly handed her a water bottle as she glugged it down.

"I think I'm fine now." Her voice was raspy, but better.

Suddenly out of no where, 6 familiar boys strode over to your table with their lunches. They all sat down and got comfortable like they had done it all the time.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?"

"Uhm.. eating?" Xiumin started stuffing his face.

"Who said you could?!"

"Uhm, last time I checked, you weren't in charge of telling us we could eat." Luhan smirked.

"That's not what I meant!, Who said you could eat here?!"

"I did." Kris spoke coldly.

He'd been that way since last week, back to his old y self.

"Wha—"

"Yah, just let them stay, it doesn't seem like they're gunna leave anyways." Chaeri shook it off.

"Anyways..." Chinji continued, "You guys do realize we still haven't found our dresses yet, right?"

"Mmm, that's why were going shopping instead of practice, and don't worry about Soo Man, I already asked, and he said it was fine." Chaeri gave you a thumbs up.

Suddenly a voice intercom erupted in the cafe. It was your principal.

 

"Park Yejin, Baek Chinji, Im Chaeri, Jung Eunbae, and Kim Ahmi. Please report to the administration building. Thank You."

 

 

"Eh?! Are we in trouble?!" Ahmi panicked.

"Nope, and I think I know the reason..." You mumbled.

You all got up from your seats to head out, but all the EXO-M boys stood up with you.

"And where do you think you're going?" You eyed them with a steely glare.

"We're coming with you." Tao grinned.

"No." You bluntly said before turning on your heels. But then Tao called you name out again.

"YEJIN NOOONAA..!!!" As you turned around, you saw Tao raising his fists to his cheeks before you yelped in fear. You covered your eyes before you were scarred.

"STOOP!!! Okay, YOU CAN COME. JUST PLEASE, PUT THOSE FISTS DOWN. I DON'T NEED AEGYO TODAY." 

Tao smirked as the rest of them followed you. You all walked to the admin building side-by-side which earned you some shocked looks along the way.

As soon as you all walked in, the secretary immediately ushered the 5 of you into the principal's office and told the boys to wait outside, without even looking up from her paperwork.

You sat down in the seat before you noticed the 5 white envelopes that lay on the principal's desk.

"SM Entertainment contacted me last week to personally hand you these letters."

"Uhmm... what are these for?" Chaeri asked politely.

"For you 4," He looked towards Chaeri, Chinji, Eunbae, and Ahmi. "You guys only have to cancel two of your classes."

Then he turned and faced you.

"I'm sorry, but since you double Major, you'll have to quit one to make room for your training classes. Since you take extra classes after school, you have 7 classes instead of six, which means you'll have to quit 3 classes, it's an equivalent of an entire major."

He cleared his throat, "You all can still graduate but it will take a lot longer to complete your course. We will have to spread out all your classes you would typically finish in 4 years, over a span of 8 years. I do apologize, but you will also have to be missing school most of the time."

The 5 of you then got up out of your seats and bowed politely.

"Kamsahamnida." You were all about to walk out of the office when suddenly he added, "You all have to get those letters signed by both of your parents, and since its winter vacation, I'm sure that won't be a problem." 

And with that, you all exited the office.

 

"So what was that all about?" Kris abruptly asked. You flashed him the letter.

"Ahh, I see."

After you all parted with the boys, you headed to the mall.

"Ah, I asked the coordinator for our assigned colors for the winter dance and she told me we could pick, but it's first come first serve. So I just told her the colors we wanted."

"What colors did you tell her?"

"Gray for Yejin, White for Chinji, Navy blue for Ahmi, Purple for Eunbae, and Red for me."

"Red? But your favorite color is blue?" You said shocked.

"Well I wanted something different, and besides red seems, more... feminine." She shrugged.

"What are they going to do about the models? f(x) and SNSD aren't here... so they already lost 14 models!" Eunbae sputtered, "That's like half of us!"

"They're just going to lessen the color selection so that there won't have to be so many models."

"Oh okay then..." She nodded, understanding.

"What are the dress requirements?" You asked.

"2 dresses. Long and short. Long for the runway show, and short for after when we all just enjoy ourselves."

"Then what's the theme for the runway this year?" Chinji raised an eyebrow.

"VINTAGE BALL GOWNS." Chaeri excitedly yelped, while you, Ahmi, and Chinji groaned. You and Ahmi didn't like dresses in the first place, both of you would rather go to the dance in sweats and converse, but obviously that wouldn't happen. Chinji just didn't like the fact that they were so uncomfortable and heavy to walk in.

 

Your winter dance was anything but 'the usual'. The words 'simple, normal, and typical' weren't in your school vocabulary. So clearly your dance never had those aspects.

First off, your school always put on a runway show in the beginning where selected girls were supposed to model a dress for a specific theme. It wasn't such a bad idea at first until you realized the work you had to put in. There were surprise judges that would pick a winner and there was some kind of grand prize. Last year Dara-unnie won the competition. She got to go on a fully-paid vacation with the rest of 2NE1.

The second part of the dance consisted of the concert. Many of the groups participated as part of the entertainment. This year EXO-M would not be performing since they were technically supposed to be out on tour.

The last part was when everyone would just party all night like they didn't have a care in the world. It was usually a night to remember.

As the five of you continued to the mall, it was completely packed, but even with such a crowd, many of the store owners recognized you and would immediately bow with respect. You would cringe every time someone bent over 90 degrees. Even if it was your parent's mall, it didn't mean you were your parents. You disliked all the attention, but no matter how many times you told them they didn't have to be so formal, they would simply say, "But you're still their daughter, Miss Park. Orders are orders."

You could here the same answer bombarding you head, it was almost ready to explode.

You made your way to your favorite brand store and entered through the fancy archway labeled, "Armani."

The workers were lazying around in their fancy uniforms. As soon as one of them saw you, she started smacking the others to get up, and like a chain reaction, they all got up and bowed.

"Mianhamnida!"

"Annie, kwenchana! Please stop bowing!"

"But you're still their dau—"

"It's okay, I won't tell my parents!" You cut her off. You could've torn her head off if she continued any further.

"So I heard, that Giorgio came out with an exclusive line for gown dresses correct?"

"Oh well, actually we haven't made those available to the public, but since Mr. Armani formally contacted us about you, he said it was alright to show you our selection." The attendant spoke sweetly.

"Waah, unnie! Do you always get this treatment when you go to the mall?!" Eunbae screeched in delight.

"Yeah," you said half-disappointed, "And that's exactly why I hate coming here." You muttered under your breath.

"What did you say?" Ahmi said.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all."

You didn't like the attention, but there was at least one good feeling you got from being here. This was the only place you had more control than Chaeri for once.

Keke just kidding, I don't think that way... at least not all the time. You giggled to yourself.

"Anyways, I kept in touch with Giorgio and he informed me of his new line in clothes, so if we could just take a look..."

"Yes of course! So ladies, what dresses are you here to shop for?" One of the attendants smiled brightly at you.

"Uhm, gray for me, red for Chaeri, white for Chinji, navy blue for Ahmi, and purple for Eunbae."

"Ah, I see, so this is for your winter dance I presume?"

"Yes."  You nodded.

"Ooh! I've always wanted to go to one! You guys are so lucky you go to the same school as Super Junior!" She squealed with glee as you giggled at her giddiness.

"Omo! I'm sorry! I got carried away! Let me just show you our dress selections!" She scurried away with you following her. Everyone got their own personal attendants to pick our their outfits. 

After a long day of painstakingly walking in and out of the dressing room with a different outfit, you had finally come to an agreement on your two dresses. Everyone was finally able to choose their dress and as you walked out with your dresses in their cases, Chinji groaned.

"It's so heavy! And mine looks like a wedding dress cause it's white!" She complained,

"Pssh, are you kidding?! Your dress is only half of a wedding dress!" Chaeri scoffed.

"Well sorry." Chinji said with equal attitude, clearly annoyed.

"Alright let's just get going, only two more days till the dance!" Eunbae squeaked.

"Well least you guys don't have to go to school tomorrow." You whined.

"And you do? But we're practicing all day tomorrow!" Ahmi said disappointedly.

"Well only double majors have to go tomorrow." You sighed.

"I'll just meet you guys at the practice room after."

Ugh! Just get this all over with already!!

 

____________________________________________________________________

A/N:

SOOOOOO HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER...!

 

DO YOU GUYS WANT SOME DRAMA NOW?! Yeah? Yeah?

Comment what you guys want coming up, so I get your opinions on this.

I'm too lazy to use a poll, and besides, I'd like to hear your full input.!

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING SO FAR<3 Thanks for all the support.!

 

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE AWAITING EXO'S COMEBAEK?!?! I am T-T I hope it's soon.<3 

KAY WELL SEE YOU NEXT TIME<3

ASDFGHJKL:"<3<3<3<3

NO PLAGIARISM,! PLEASEE.!