The Date Series: Picnic

Jealousy Overload

A/N: I'll be doing a date series... well not really, it's only 3 chapters long xD Just a little more fluffiness and cute shizz for you guys ^-^

 

 

"Baek? Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, almost!" Baekhyun called from your kitchen.

He planned out this date for weeks, but you had no idea what or where he was going to take you. All he told you was to free up your entire day for this 'extra special' date.

You liked the idea of a surprise date. 

He came out with a picnic basket, and you raised a brow, curious.

"Where are we going?"

"Well we're going on a picnic, duh!" Baekhyun gave you his usual mischievous cheeky smile, and you couldn't help but smile along with him.

"Where?"

"That's the surprise, pabo!"

"Okay, okay! Let's go!"

You headed out the door hand in hand. He opened the door to his car and let you in and you smiled ducking your head into the car.

"You ready?" He asked once he got into the driver's side.

"Yup!" You gave him a thumbs up. You reached for your sunglasses, your huge sun hat, and his black over-sized jacket, it was 80º outside, but you had to make sure no one noticed who you were. You couldn't take off your disguise until you were sure the press wasn't following you. This was just simple precautions you took for the safety of Baekhyun's reputation. You couldn't risk being discovered.

"Sorry, Jin...." Baekhyun pouted turning on the car.

"Look, I don't mind throwing a bunch of clothes on to make sure people don't know who I am, just as long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter to me." You smiled brightly at him, assuring him that it was okay.

Underneath all the extra clothes you had to put on, you wore your casual date outfit. It wasn't a very planned outfit since you were in a rush to get going. You threw on a blue denim top and rolled up the sleeves, and slipped on a flowy white skirt. Just casual wear. It wasn't anything fancy, besides, Baekhyun always found some kind of excuse to call you beautiful. Even if you were in sweats, he wouldn't miss a day without saying it.

"You're still beautiful wearing your get up, you know."

"Oh shut up, stop trying to flatter me. It doesn't work on me anymore. And if you haven't noticed, im in your jacket, wearing sunglasses and a sun hat, in a car."

"Still beautiful." Baekhyun turned his head to look at you, while you just refused to make eye contact and stared straight forward. You teasingly rolled your eyes at him, "Hey! Eyes on the road!"

"Yes, ma'am." Baekhyun chuckled and continued to drive to your destination.

 

 

 

After a long tedious drive out of town, you felt the car stop. You had fallen asleep while he was driving, just dozing off. It was always much easier for you to fall asleep in a car than in a bed. It was more comfortable to be honest. Baekhyun tapped your shoulder lightly.

"Jinnie-ah, we're here~" Baekhyun cooed softly. This boy and his nicknames. Seriously!

"Mmm, where are we?"

"You'll find out, we're actually going to two places, but first, we eat!"

He hopped out of the car and walked around to your side. He opened the door to let you out. You clicked your tongue and blinked your eyes, recovering from the nap you just took. The sun was still up and bright.

"How long did you drive for?"

"Not long, it's not important, let's just go!" He dragged your arm like a little kid and went to the trunk to retrieve the picnic basket he set up earlier that morning. Eventually, the two of you linked arms and began to walk to this mystery destination Baek had been planning all week.

"Now that we're close, can you tell me where we're going?" 

"Nope!" Baekhyun eye-smiled cutely and continued to walk.

Slowly, cherry blossom trees began to pop up. First it was one... then 5... and then a whole row of cherry blossoms. Your eyes twinkled in adoration for your favorite tree. Baekhyun looked at your overjoyed expression and smiled, satisfied with his choice of destination.

You ran ahead of him and took out your camera, more than just excited to see so many cherry blossoms at once. 

You began to take pictures left and right, the smile on your face growing bigger and bigger. Baekhyun looked at you adoringly and seeing you the way you were, beautiful yet oblivious, you were perfect in his eyes. He took out his own camera and snapped a candid picture of you without your knowledge, he smiled at the result and decided to keep it.

 

"Baek! There's so many of them!" You childishly squealed.

He only smiled brighter while you continued to take more pictures.

He eventually caught up to you and re-linked his arm into yours.

"Okay, close your eyes." Baekhyun sneakily put his soft hands over your eyes, you held on to them for support to make sure you wouldn't fall flat on your face.

"It's alright, I got you.. Just keep walking, I'll lead the way." He whispered into your ear from behind you. It gave you shivers down your spine, but you liked the feeling.

"Okay, you can stop now." He stopped walking, and you followed his command. You stopped in place and waited for him to take off his hands so that you could see where he had planned on taking you the whole week.

Once he removed his hands, it took some time for your eyes to readjust to the bright light of the sun. As soon as you blinked a couple of times, you regained your vision and were shocked by the scene in front of you. You gasped, amazed and in awe of how perfect it was.

"Baek...." You spoke in a daze, you looked around 360º and stopped at Baekhyun's face.

You smiled, almost in tears from all the effort he had put in to make this day special for you.

"Thank you.." You hugged him, genuinely thankful for everything he'd done for you, down to the smallest favors like tying your shoes for you, and making you snacks while you studied. Just the little things he did for you made you happier than a princess who just got her 'happy ever after', because to you, this was your happy ending.

Baekhyun laid out a blanket on the ground and helped you sit down. If you knew it would be like this, you would've worn jeans or shorts, and definitely not a skirt. You tried your best to pull your skirt down a little lower since they were a little short. Baekhyun took the liberty to take off his jacket and put them over your legs after seeing your struggle.

"Thanks." You fixed the jacket on your legs to cover the majority of your skin that was showing.

"No problem," Baekhyun leaned over while standing, and pecked your forehead. You closed your eyes momentarily to be fully immersed in the crazy sensation of his lips on you.

"Besides, there are a lot of guys who would do anything to sneak a peek." He sat down beside you and you chuckled at his statement.

"Jealous much?"

"I'm not jealous!"

"Yeah you are!"

"I just don't like it when other guys stare at you the way I do. You are already reserved and taken. By me. And me only."

"That is jealousy."

"Oh... Well then I guess I am jealous." Baekhyun winked at you and you just giggled at his silliness.

He took out some sandwiches and handed one to you.

"I brought PB and J sandwiches, salad, fruit, and your favorite mini tub of ice cream!" Baekhyun turned around to you after digging through the picnic basket to take inventory.

"Ice cream?!"

"Yup!"

"Ugh, I love you." You smiled cheekily.

"I know you do." Baekyun smirked.

"Shut up." You punched him lightly in the arm, but he suddenly fell over as if that punch knocked him down.

"OWW! That hurt!"

You rolled your eyes at him with a chuckle, "This kid."

"Your boyfriend."

You smiled and took a bite out of your sandwich and continued to eat your fill.

 

After a nice lunch in the middle of a field of cherry blossoms, the two of you packed up all the food and blankets and headed your way to the second destination.

On the way there, Baekhyun stopped you in the middle of the walkway and you looked at him, confused.

"What?"

"Wait here." He ran towards a man that wasn't too far from you and managed to get the man to come with him.

"What are you doing?" You asked once he caught up to you.

"Ahjussi's going to take a picture of us."

"Oh, ok then."

You posed next to Baekhyun with cherry blossoms as your background, arms around his waist while his was over your shoulder.

"1....2...." The ahjussi counted down carefully looking at the screen of the camera to make sure he got a good photo. "3."

Suddenly, Baekhyun moved closer to you, only to take you by surprise by kissing you on the cheek right as the man counted to 3. You were so surprised, your expression showed it too. Your cheeks were burning up and you could feel the heat rising to your face.

Once the man gave you gave the camera, you looked at the picture, feeling slightly embarrassed at the way you looked.

You punched Baekhyun in the chest, "Yah! Why'd you surprise me like that?"

"It turned out pretty good." Baekhyun nodded approvingly at the photo, "You're still beautiful no matter what~" He teased.

"Yeah, yeah..." You walked ahead of him, rolling your eyes.

He caught up to you and linked his arm through yours.

"You know, there's a beach close by here..."

You gave him an astonished look, "Really??"

"Yeah, let's go!"

He dragged you out probably half a mile farther, and he was right. There was a beach right up ahead and soon, the grass and dirt began to transition into sand. You slipped off your shoes and so did he, holding them in one hand while your other held on tightly to Baekhyun's hand.

He walked a little farther and you spotted a tree. Your eyes twinkled with sudden excitement..... There was a swing.

You ran towards the swing and sat down, Baekhyun followed closely behind you.

He held on to the rope handles on the swing and started to push you, but not too hard. Just enough to get you moving slowly, back and forth. 

"Did you have fun today?" He moved from behind you, and walked around so that he was facing you. He stood in front of you with his hands in his pocket, with that adorable smile of his plastered on his lips.

"This was more than just fun, I loved today, thank you, really. After all the hard work studying, it was nice to get out of the house." You looked shyly at your feet while you continued to swing back and forth.

"Just call me when you need a break, I'll be there whenever you need me to be. Promise."

He held out his pinky finger to you and you wrapped yours around his, adding a press of your thumbs to ensure the promise.

The breeze blew by and your hair flowed through the wind, you were still staring at the ground feeling a little embarrassed and shy all at the same time.

"You look prettier when I can actually see your face, you know."

You blushed at his statement yet you still refused to meet his eyes. You could feel his gaze settle on you, as if all the love he had for you just poured out all at once and attacked you at that moment.

You looked up on instinct, and your eyes met his, locking each others gazes in place. You couldn't turn away. The sight of your boyfriend standing right in front of you was mesmerizing. You were glued to his eyes, and his on yours. That moment couldn't have been more perfect.

Baekhyun slowly took a step towards you and kneeled down so that you were the same height. Your faces were only a foot away from each other and you could feel him touching your skin.

His soft hands grazed the sides of your arms, causing you to get goose bumps from both the chilly wind, and his gently touch. 

He continued to gaze at you, longingly, as if he was afraid to lose you, afraid that if he broke the gaze, you would leave. It was a feeling where he was waiting for your touch, yearning for you, needing you. He just couldn't get enough of you.

You leaned closer... and closer, and your eyes immediately closed as his did too. Then there was that split second where there was only air between you, that split second where you could feel his breath on your lips, just ready to touch you and adore you with his own.

The spark ignited when his lips touched yours. He grazed his lips over yours, slowly, gently. But it only lasted a few seconds before he broke it off.

You opened your eyes, a little taken aback by his actions.

He was frowning, almost a look of dissatisfaction.

"Is something wrong?" You asked worried.

"Yes. Something is definitely wrong." He growled, seeming to be angry all of a sudden.

But he began to dig in his pocket, and you watched him curiously. He searched and searched, and when he found what he was looking for, you knew by his expression.

"Ah! Here we go." You waited anxiously for what exactly he was looking for, only to reveal his chapstick to you.

"Huh?"

"You look sick, you know... You stay up too late, studying, and dancing, and practicing, and just working too hard. You need to relax a bit. Rest up, you look tired, exhausted, and sick... Your losing color in your skin too..." Baekhyun ran the back of his hand gently on your cheek, carefully examining your skin. "This is why your lips are so chapped."

You glared at him and he just laughed at your expression, "You know, I actually thought I did something wrong.... like you didn't like my kisses anymore." You pouted, biting the insides of your cheek.

He took the chapstick and uncapped it. He then took it in his hands and stared at your lips, pausing for a second to see the light pink tint of your lips along with the chapped edges of the skin, he frowned at them cutely. He slowly began to apply the chapstick on your lips. You parted your lips only slightly so that it was easier for him, he held your chin in his hand and tilted your head towards him. He seemed so focused and concentrated on putting it on, you could only laugh in your head at the cute little expressions he was making .

Adorable...

 

"And besides, I can never have enough of your kisses." He spoke silently, but loud enough for you to hear.

You were about to say something, but he quickly interrupted you by capturing your lips with his, connecting the two of you like two pieces of a puzzle. You just fit. You loved the way he teased your lower lip, as he tenderly kissed you with so much love and passion, you were drowning in him. He deepened the kiss immediately, taking his sweet time with you, making sure that both of you enjoyed every minute and every second of it.

With your one hand on his shoulder, and the other on the rope of the swing, he held on to your waist while his other hand was clasped around yours on the rope. He began to push it farther, and you let him. You were drowning in the sea of his love and you didn't care if you couldn't breathe. The two of you took slow and deep breaths in and out, just savoring the moment you two were having at the moment. You wished it wouldn't end.

 

Everything was just beyond perfect, and you wouldn't change it for the world.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Hoped you like the chapter! Comment on your favorite part!

 

This is going to be a date series... it's only 3 chapter long so enjoy all the fluffiness possible!! ;DDD

Thanks for reading and get ready for the next chapter!(:

 

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, Anything that floats your boat(:

Thanks for everything everyone! Author-nim loves you all ^-^ <3<3<3

NO PLAGIAISM PLEAASE!!!