A Bundled Mess Of Relationships

Jealousy Overload

Chinji was loitering the hallways as usual with her new boyfriend Seungyun. He wasn't an idol, which was strange for Chinji, but she wanted to give the simple boys a chance. And so far...... It was going terrible. She tried to keep a conversation going, but he just seemed so awkward and stunned that she had actually said yes. He was the first one who wasn't in an entertainment. The fact that she even said yes, surprised Chinji too. She had given up on Kwangmin after the debut, and it was partially Luhan's fault.

She had to admit, having a simple boyfriend had its perks. He brought her food everyday, carried her bags, did her homework, everything that Chinji didn't want to do. She never actually ate any of the food he gave her though, her taste buds were a little too refined for the kind of food he brought her each day.

Seungyun was a Junior. One year older, but she could drive him around like a broom and he never seemed to mind. It bothered Chinji how easy he was to control. She put little effort in her requests and he would deliver more than she would ask for. There was no excitement to it.

"Seungyun, go back to class."

"Ye-Yes, Chinji-shi..."

"Ugh, still with the formalities?!"

"Sorry Chinji-shi."

"Just go back to class."

"What about you.?"

"Just go."

"Okay!" He bowed and ran off. Chinji scowled as she watched him retreating off to the other side of the hall, "How annoying."

She continued walking down the hall when she noticed the ash brown hair on top of his head. The way it was ruffled on one side and swept to the other. The cream MCM backpack that lay on the lower end of his back. The way his eyes were soft brown orbs you could melt from. That smile that just lit up her world. And his chiseled jawline. 

Chinji froze as she examined every part of him. It took her sometime to finally gain the courage to walk up to him.

"Luhan!" She ran to his side hoping she could finally talk in private. But just as she was nearing him, his eyes widened as he ran in the opposite direction away from her.

His backpack bounced up and down with every running step, and Chinji gaped at his action, suddenly infuriated.

"YAH!" She chased after him as fast as she could, but she knew she would come to a point where she wouldn't be able to catch up to him. Considering that Luhan was a soccer player, there was just no way she could.

But she was clever.

She had been chasing him for a good 5 minutes already, he ran down the hallway, and out of Building A, down to the courtyard, past the cafe, and down to the soccer field.

The idea struck her like lightning as she smirked.

She suddenly collapsed and fell to the ground with a loud cry, "AHHHH!" She made it so convincing, that Luhan turned around in surprise and rushed back to her side with full concern.

"Chinji-ah!!!!" He panted as he ran back to her, "Kwenchana?!?" He tried to lean closer to her, but she suddenly hurled herself at him.

"Bwoh?!?" His surprised expression meant that Chinji's plan had worked. She smirked to herself, "You were faking?!?"

"NO DUH. WHY DO YOU KEEP AVOIDING ME?!?"

Luhan avoided her gaze by turning his head to the ground. They were on the soccer field with Luhan's back flat on the ground and Chinji right on top of him.

"Answer me.. Please?" She pleaded this time, truly sincere.

Luhan gulped nervously, but continued to ignore her plead.

"Luhan..." She sounded pained this time, a little hurt with the way he had been avoiding her all this time.

"At least tell me what I did wrong.."

"You're too difficult to resist..." Luhan mumbled under his breath, still avoiding her gaze.

"What?" Chinji was taken aback by his response as she slowly pushed away from him.

Right as she was about to get up, Luhan grabbed her wrist, causing her to lose balance and fall right into his chest.

"Lu-Luhan..."

"I'm avoiding you because when you get closer, I feel like doing sinful things I know I shouldn't do. I want you. And I want you now."

Luhan pulled her up to her feet, she was still in shock, still not comprehending the situation. He grabbed her by her shoulders and started to walk towards her, making her take slow steps backwards. They ditched their backpacks on the soccer field grass.

Luhan had a dangerous vibe and look to him that just made him all the more attractive to Chinji, she wanted to attack him in the same manner, but she was still awestruck from his words.

She continued to back up until she felt a cold metal bar on her back. She looked to see what it was and she realized it was the pole of the goal.

Before she could even turn back to Luhan, she suddenly felt a soft pair of lips crash into hers.

She closed her eyes in ecstasy as she threw her arms around his neck, enveloping herself in him.

His lips moved in sync with hers as they both paced themselves, taking their sweet time with each other, enjoying every passing second where they were connected.

His lips were so soft and plump, Chinji felt like she was kissing a pair of soft pillows that tasted of strawberries and chocolate. Sweet but gentle. 

With every movement of his lips on hers, Chinji felt like she was flying. A feeling she hadn't felt from anyone before.

It felt like a perfect match to her, she was enjoying it so much. She gently bit his lower lip and she heard a soft growl escape his lips. He responded by a little off of her lip. It didn't even take him seconds before his tongue found its way past her lips, surprising her at how forceful he was being, but she had to admit. He was pretty skillful with his lips. Something she admired about him. It felt exactly like how it felt in that dream she a few weeks ago. It was exactly how she pictured kissing Luhan. 

As their tongues and lips danced together in perfect harmony and ecstasy, Luhan's hand found their way under the hem of her shirt, slightly lifting it past her bellybutton. Chinji gasped, but she never broke the heated yet tender kiss. 

His hands held on to her bare skin on her waist and back, as he traced small circles along her sides, causing Chinji to jump a little at his touch, but it made her fly higher than she already was, if there was a Cloud 10, she was definitely on it.

He broke the kiss and started to place small kisses along her jaw line, and down to her neck. Chinji had her eyes closed the entire time as she smiled, running her fingers through his soft flowing hair while her other hand was under his shirt and placed right on top of his defined abs. She ran her palm down, and could feel every bump and crevice between his muscles. She was distracted by his lips attacking her, but she was sure she had counted 6 toned muscles on each side of his chest, making her smile even more.

"You should be punished for this.." She mumbled into his ear.

"For what?" He continued ravishing her jaw line with small soft kisses.

"You got grass stains all over my favorite jeans." She smirked a little, enjoying her moment of pleasure.

Then the bell rang.

The two stopped in surprise, finally realizing it was still school hours. They were in their own world that they hadn't realized the time passing by. 

Luhan made a dash for his backpack and threw it over one shoulder before running off in the distance without a word.

Chinji was left by the goal, a complete mess. Her hair was a ruffled and tangled bunch, and her shirt was left hanging halfway up from her stomach.

She took in deep breaths as if she were out of breath from running. She shock of everything that had happened finally hit her. She watched the students started filing out of class, and that's when she finally came to her senses and grabbed her backpack making a dash for her next class.

Luhan couldn't help but grin as he entered his next class, he had waited two weeks to do that.. and finally he was satisfied.

"Hey man, what happened to you?! You said you were only going to the bathroom for a second, then you suddenly disappear for the rest of the period??" Xiumin gave him a confused look while waiting for his reply. "Did you eat something funny during lunch?"

"No... I definitely ate something delicious.." He smirked while touching his lips remembering how Chinji's lips tasted like marshmallows and all things sweet.

"What is up with you, you're acting all weird..." Xiumin scowled before settling back into his seat.

 

After class ended, you did as you were told and headed straight out of the building to meet up with Ryeowook right in front of the door. You knew Baekhyun was only a few steps behind and once you knew he had gone out the door, you attacked Ryeowook with a hug, before attaching you lips to his.

He was of course surprised, but nevertheless, satisfied with your actions.

You kissed him right in front of everyone and a crowd had begun with the 'awws'. You stayed that way knowing Baekhyun was watching the whole thing. Little did you notice that something was about to happen too.

Taeyeon walked out of the Science building behind Baekhyun and frowned as she saw the scene you were causing in front of everyone.

"This little bit** keeps causing me trouble... First with the news blowing up about you two dating?! And now she goes around kissing Ryeowook in every corner of this school?!" She muttered to Baekhyun, who honestly didn't hear a single word she had said. He simply watched with a pained look at the two of you exchanging such a passionate kiss, that it resembled the way you used to kiss him. He could feel something burning in the pit of his stomach and he wanted to march over to you and rip Ryeowook right out of your arms. He could feel the urge growing stronger and stronger by the second.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Taeyeon grabbed him by his shoulder and forced him to face her. "If people see us arguing it'll end up on the news too, so I suggest you go along with me right now." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He wanted to see you, but he couldn't bring himself to look back. The pain was almost too unbearable.

Just friends, Baekhyun, just friends. He repeated those words in his head a million times, but it didn't make a difference. It still hurt like hell and he felt like running away. Far away where he didn't have to witness you and Ryeowook together all the time 24/7.

"I can help you." Taeyeon whispered into his ear.

"Huh?"

"Just shut up will you?"

Taeyeon forcefully grabbed Baekhyun by his neck and pushed her lips onto his. Now it was their turn to exchange the heated kiss.

For some reason, Baekhyun knew what Taeyeon was trying to do, but he figured it could be to his benefit too. He wanted to push her away, but that burning feeling in the pit of his stomach told him not to.

Everyone around the four of you were shocked to see two couples completely enveloped in each other's lips right in front of each other. It was even more awkward when everyone knew they scandal triangle between you, Baekhyun, and Taeyeon.

 

When you had finally finished kissing Ryeowook, you smirked a little to yourself, feeling victorious for once. It was until that moment where you just had to look behind you. You regretted it to the fullest when you saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon connected together in a full on lip to lip attack. Your heart sunk to the pit of your stomach feeling that so called 'victory' being flushed down. You swallowed hard feeling your eyes stinging.

You bit the insides of your cheeks so hard that you could taste blood. But you didn't care anymore. 

You gripped the straps of your backpack and stormed off in the opposite direction, leaving everyone at the scene, including Ryeowook, confused.

"That stupid bit**." You kept on muttering the same words over and over again until you reached the parking garage.

 

Baekhyun had finally decided enough was enough as he pushed Taeyeon away ever so slightly.

He turned back in your direction, but he found that you weren't there anymore. The crowd had dispersed and everyone was pretty much gone.

His shoulders drooped a little and his head slumped down.

"You shouldn't do that here." He muttered to her.

"Look, if you just go along with my plan, then no one has to get hurt here. Especially Yejin. Understand?"

Baekhyun nodded obediently.

"Good. Glad we got that cleared up." Taeyeon smiled her usual fake smile.

"Just don't kiss me like that in front of her."

"Oh? But it seemed like you wanted me to do it." Taeyeon smirked before turning around and walking away, "See you later, boyfriend."

 

Kai peeped behind the wall of the science building watching the two. He was on his way out when he spotted Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

He was only able to catch a few lines, but it was enough to raise some questions.

"Just don't kiss me like that in front of her??? Why would Baek say that to Taeyeon...? And who's her???" Kai scratched his head, "And did Taeyeon sunbae.. smirk? No... I doubt that." Kai shook his head before walking out of the building.

 

____________________________________________________________________
A/N:

YO! Wassup!!(:

AHHHH DOUBLE UPDATE?! xD LOLOL, HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

I promised my friend yesterday morning (cause it's 3:24 a.m over here, so it's already sunday), so technically saturday morning, that I would update.. But I only got done right now soo.!

Well yeah! I hope you liked the chapter  ^^

I have lots going on for the Luji couple!!! Anyone like the action?(; MMMM.

AHAHAHA, ANYWAYS! I'm up to 76 subbies! ;DD That's a lot more than I was expecting, so I seriously thank you all so much!! I appreciate all the support and I try to make you all happy(:

Leave me some comments ^-^

 

 

NO PLAGIARISM! PLEASE .___.