Disaster

Jealousy Overload

"Baek Chinji!.."

Chinji heard her voice being called faintly in the distance. It seemed almost like an echo but she realized it wasn't when her vision started to clear. When her eyes finally opened, she pushed herself to sit upright quickly, and regretted it immediately. Her head was throbbing, but something was hurting more than her head.

She suddenly felt the jerk in the heart remembering her argument with Luhan.

"She's awake!!" Eunbae rushed to her feet and approached Chinji.

"Whoa there..." You muttered helping Chinji prop herself up.

Chinji groaned, "What happened?"

"I don't even know what happened... I heard you screaming outside the door but I didn't want to interrupt whatever conversation that was.. I couldn't hear anything, but then you were opening the door and you just.. collapsed?"

"We're also wondering... WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GO?!" Chaeri raised her voice and Chinji cringed hearing the piercing screech.

"I was with Suju all day today..."

"And you just decided to visit them 4 in the morning?" You raised a brow.

"Well... they wake up pretty early, I mean, why not? I couldn't sleep all night. I haven't seen them in awhile either."

"Well, I think we need to get you checked. I mean... you did pass out-"

"No.. I'm fine, must've been a little dehydrated, that's all."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine." Chinji almost growled angrily before pushing herself to her feet and walking to the bathroom.

"Jeez... Someone's a little moody today.." Chaeri grumbled and rolled her eyes retreating to her room.

"We have a concert to attend tomorrow, get a good night's rest and be up and ready by 5:30. It's a 2 hour drive from here." You yawned and made your way to your room.

Chinji stood in front of the bathroom mirror, looking at her reflection but at the same time, not. She seemed to be looking past her reflection in a distant place that couldn't be identified. 

As the recollection of the night slowly began to rush back to her, she suddenly felt a pull on her heartstrings. 

Did she love Luhan? Yes. And she only realized how much she did after he pretty much left her in the dust.

"I knew it was too good to be true.. I'm the girl without a happy ending right?" Chinji laughed at herself.

She felt stupid to get her hopes up too high. She didn't deserve someone like Luhan. She had a chance. And she blew it. There was no going back and she knew that much.

"Chinji?" You knocked lightly on her door waiting for her to open the door.

When she did, she just stormed past you, intentionally colliding with your shoulder.

You recoiled and clutched your shoulder in pain. Chinji froze realizing what she had done and turned back around to you in worry.

"I'm so sorry.." She sounded apologetic.

"What is wrong with you?!" You stepped back away from her, "It's like I don't even know you anymore. You leave for a day and you suddenly go through a personality change??" 

You looked at her and shook you head, "What happened?"

"I got into a fight..."

"With?!"

She grew silent after. You wondered if she got hurt anywhere, but your first priority was to find out who.

"Luhan.."

This time it was your turn to grow silent.

"About what?..." You voice was barely a whisper.

In all honesty, you loved Chinji with all your heart, but Luhan was like a brother to you. No. He was your brother. And he held a special place in your heart. If anything happened to him, you didn't know what you would do.

"Look I didn't mean-" Chinji began, but she was quickly cut off by your angry tone.

"What did you do?" The rage was boiling inside you and suddenly Chinji became the enemy.

Chinji chuckled to herself, "See? Even you think it's my fault. Right? Cause it's always my fault?" She smiled hurtfully.

Chinji her heels and headed back to her room.

"Chinji, wait! What did you do?!"

Chinji froze with fists balled up beside her. "I broke his heart. That's what I did."

For a second, you wanted to strangle her, but you had to think twice.

"What exactly happened.?"

"Why don't you ask him huh? I'm sure you don't want to talk to someone who's blamed for everything." And with that, the door shut in your face.

You sighed feeling the stress of it all hit you like a truck.

You grabbed an extra blanket from the hallway and decided to camp out in your living room. There was no way you were sleeping in the same room with Chinji after that fight.

You slept uncomfortably that night, hoping the next day would come soon.

 

 

"GIRLS GET UP! We need to head in the van NOW. Everyone else is already ready to get going!" Your manager came barging into your dorm room. You groaned feeling back aches from spending the night on the couch.

"You know what?! Just get in the van in your PJ's, we're already late and we can't afford to miss the concert!"

You all rushed out of your rooms and within 5 minutes, you were all running down the hall in your PJ's, holding a pillow and a blanket in each of your hands.

As you entered the van, you got a glimpse of everyone loading their vans. You saw EXO entering their van, but you kept a close eye on Luhan who looked worn out and exhausted. You saw Ryeowook enter his van with a stoic expression, unreadable and confusing. Then you turned to SNSD. You were sure for the second you made eye contact with Taeyeon, she was glaring at you, but you shrugged it off as your imagination.

You climbed into your van and laid you head on the window. It would be 2 more hours of sleep you could catch up on. You sat as far away from Chinji as possible avoiding any means of contact or communication.

It was a pretty good 2 hours for you, except for the fact that Chaeri was too busy talking on the phone with Onew. It was crazy how much she could talk. After the painstaking 2 hours in a van with constant chatter, you finally arrived at your destination.

The stage was all set up and ready, you had your dress rehearsals and one by one, each group went up on stage to get ready to perform. There was already a bit of a crowd trying to sneak a peak at your rehearsal, so even if it wasn't your actual performance, you had to put on your best show. Among the sea of fans, you could see cameras and phones sticking up from every angle trying to get at least one shot of each of you.

You were a little irritated with all of the fans, but what could you do? 

It was finally your turn. 80° and you were wearing a jacket, sadly, you shoulder was still a little bit noticeable. Although the bruising had gone down immensely and you could barely tell it was as bad as it was, you could still see an injury evident. And you were positive many rumors would erupt just from that.

You went up on stage and waited for the music to run. You had picked a few songs from your album and a new one you had never performed before. You had been practicing the song with everyone, and were disappointed when it didn't make it on your debut stage, but now was your time to prove yourself, and prove to yourself, that you wouldn't let your arm control you anymore.

You went up on stage and performed the usual, including the duet with Chinji, and when it came time for your new song, the fans went silent, listening carefully to the new tune.

Many of them finally came to the realization that it had never been performed before and a new rush of energy exploded in the area. More shouts and screams grew louder, and it only fueled your energy more. 

Once the song ended, you all exited the stage to let in the new group, which just happened to be SNSD. You were passing by them through the back stage and when you passed by Taeyeon, she suddenly stopped in front of you, and the look on her face clearly looked murderous.

You were intimidated and caught by surprise, but you weren't quite sure which was overpowering the bad feeling in your gut. 

"T-Taeyeon-sunbae..?" You stepped back with a questioning look on your face.

She rolled her eyes at you and scoffed, "Don't 'sunbae' me." 

You almost gaped at her reply. 

Here. Was your role model, your favorite member of SNSD, and the sweetest girl you knew, and this was the attitude she was giving you.

You were taken aback, that was for sure. You weren't exactly sure how to respond afterwards since her new personality was a definitely a punch to the head.

She pushed her hair behind her shoulder and gave you somewhat of a stare down, almost belittling you in a way you had never been looked at before. It was as if she was looking at a piece of gum on the floor, just a bother. Disgusting.

Then you followed her gaze down to your neck.

Or at least what was on your neck.

You froze realizing your fatal mistake.

Your hand immediately clasped around the necklace like it was the string that held you from falling to your death. Your face scrunched up in horror, afraid of losing it. The one necklace you couldn't get rid of. The one thing that reminded you, being with Baekhyun wasn't just a dream.

The light necklace he gave you on your camping trip.

Your breath hitched for a moment, in panic.

"Let go." Her words were sharp like ice piercing through each and every inch of your body.

You realized that whatever it was you were doing, clearly was all a waste of effort, because in the end, she saw it. 

You hand slowly unclasped around the necklace and your head dropped in defeat.

Her cold hands reached up to your neck and ripped the necklace off of you, you flinched as the chain broke off and spilt, dangling in her palm like a piece of dead weight.

"I think this belongs to me." Her words crisp and precise, as if demanding her authority from you.

"Yejin!" The two of you turned to the voice calling your name and saw Chinji waving at you to hurry up.

Taeyeon smiled at her cutely. 

That's when you realized everything she had done up until now. Every wave, every smile, every compliment. It was all fake. It wasn't Taeyeon anymore. Not the one you knew.

She turned back to you, her gaze cold and deadly.

She walked beside you so that your shoulders were touching in opposite directions. "Let me make this clear to you, but whatever you had with Baekhyun, it's over." 

And with that, she disappeared onto the stage with the biggest and fakest smile you had ever seen.

Shaking your head, you jogged towards Chinji and tried your best to smile.

You now knew that Taeyeon knew exactly what had gone on between you and Baekhyun. 

Everything came crashing down at that moment, and it made you think, why did you care so much about the necklace? Why did you feel the need to protect it? Maybe you were clinging onto that sliver of hope that maybe you still had a chance? You didn't know, but whatever it was, it was over now.

 

When it was finally EXO's turn to come on stage. All hell broke loose.

You knew they were popular, but not to the extent that the fans would resort to beating down the security and attacking the stage.

You watched in pure horror as all the fans tried climbing onto the stage and even clawing at each other and tackling each other to get on.

Eventually the rampage of fans made it onto the stage and you watched EXO backing away quickly to escape their grasps. 

Someone was actually able to grab onto Kris and Xiumin. 

Another had been able to rip D.O, Kai, and Tao's shirts.

Baekhyun, Suho, and Lay were shoved almost to the ground.

Chen, Chanyeol, and Sehun were being dragged back on stage by their shirts.

But the worst by far was Luhan.

People were grabbing onto his legs, another attempting to climb on his back, and another fan with her camera almost glued to his face.

The grips of the other fans on Luhan were strong and you only wished you could go out there and help. Luhan was being injured, scratched, bruised, and beaten in all places. You almost cried out loud, but you bit back the screams.

The managers were ushering the idols and groups back into the van. 

Some of your own fans managed to get back stage and they all stampeded towards you and the others. In a panic, you all ran to the van as quickly as you could, not even daring to turn back. 

When you made it in safely, you heaved a sigh, relieved it was all over.

"Is everyone alright?!" You manager yelled in a panic, trying to catch his breath.

But to your dismay and horror, you looked in the van, and only counted 3 others. You immediately turned to the window.

Chinji was missing.

You almost stopped breathing when you looked out at the crowd.

Chinji was holding onto Luhan for her dear life as he tried to push past them with all he had. They managed to make it close enough to your van and you opened the door in an effort to let them in.

Thankfully, there were a few good and true fans who parted ways to let Luhan and Chinji through. You thanked them with a quick but worried smile.

Luhan and Chinji finally made it in safely, and you let out the breath you were holding in the entire time.

You waited as the two caught their breaths before whacking Chinji.

She winced immensely and you regretted it the second she let out a curdling scream.

"Ottokae?! I'm so sorry!!" You panicked not knowing what to do.

You took a second to look her up and down. She sustained bruises up and down her arms, and her neck was decorated with a few scratches. But the odd thing was.. Some of the bruises looked old enough to be from a few days ago. They were in the process of healing, and definitely not from the incident.

For a second you had forgotten about Luhan. You quickly turned your head to him and examined him as well. He had the same injuries, but worse to some extent.

Chinji was finally to regain her consciousness and before you knew it, she had crawled her way to Luhan and threw her arms around him.

"I'm sorry.." She cried into his shoulder.

You could see he was cringing from the pain and also caught off guard by her sudden show of affection, but he put his pain aside and hugged her in return.

"I went back to save you, yet you ended up saving me in the end." Chinji sniffled.

"It's alright," Luhan softly chuckled, "It's the thought that counts."

"I'm sorry... about everything."

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said yesterday." His grip around her tightened and you smiled.

They were so quick to make up after such huge fights, they might as well be a married couple.

You sat back down, relaxing a bit.

You recalled your encounter with Taeyeon and it bothered you once again.

Not only that, but Chinji's old bruises.

There were too many things to think about. 

You put your head down, and before you knew it, the exhaustion had taken its toll on you, and you dozed off.

____________________________________________________________________
A/N:

HELLO<3 I'm back ^-^

YAY!

So, I hit 96 subbies from my previous chapter, and I seriously did a happy dance in my room for an hour<3 I can't tell you how much I seriously love you guys because, never in my life had I actually thought I would be writing something like this or even have people who wanted to read my stories. TT______TT

Thank you so much for all the support and for subscribing, it's a huge deal to me.

Also, on another note.

This is my address to all the sasaeng fans.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY LIVE KNOWING THEY HURT THE IDOLS EVERYTIME THEY DECIDE TO ATTACK. EXO HAS GOTTEN HURT AND NOW THEY PROBABLY THINK THAT ALL FANS ARE LIKE THAT. I HAVE READ SO MANY SASAENG FAN ACCOUNTS AND I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL DISAPPOINTED AND SAD. IF YOU WERE A TRUE FAN, WOULD YOU TRY AND HURT THEM? I JUST THINK ITS UTTERLY STUPID THAT THEY EVEN DO THINGS LIKE THIS. THEY INVADE THE PERSONAL LIVES OF EXO AND I FIND IT ABSURD AND RUDE. THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS TOO, AND IF YOU REALLY DID CARE ABOUT THEM, THEN DO YOU ENJOY WATCHING THEM SUFFER? THEY NEED SPACE, AND IF YOU WERE A TRUE FAN, THEN YOU WOULD GIVE IT TO THEM.

THE LAST STRAW WAS BAKEHYUN'S BROTHER'S WEDDING. LIKE WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING??? BARGING IN LIKE THAT UNINVITED. IT'S A FREAKING WEDDING. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A SPECIAL OCCASION, AND THEY RUINED IT FOR BAEKHYUN AND HIS FAMILY. WEDDINGS ARE THINGS YOU REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL KNOWING YOU RUINED AN INTIMATE MEMORY OF BAEKHYUN'S FAMILY? AND HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT BAEKHYUN HAS TO LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT IT WAS 'HIS FAULT' !? PLEASE, LEAVE THEM TO THEIR PERSONAL LIVES AND BE RESPECTFUL AND SUPPORTIVE FANS.

 

Sorry, I didn't mean to go all out with this, but I just think it's not right. All these sasaengs need to calm down and get their heads straight. I am not aiming this at any one person. Just a general statement from what i've been reading lately.

Thanks for letting me vent out, lol. Comment on your say in the chapter, or this whole 'sasaeng' issue.<3

LOVE YOU ALL, TILL NEXT TIME.