The Green Monster

Jealousy Overload

"X-Xiumin..."

"What the hell Yejin." Xiumin had a complete 180 degree change in attitude which caught you completely off guard.

"W-What??"

"I knew you had your injury... I just didn't think it was this bad... When I saw you hurt today, I knew it was your arm."

"Wha- How??"

"I heard you and Chinji talking last year.. You were supposed to get your surgery the weekend after the dance, weren't you?"

"Were you eavesdropping?!"

"I had my suspicions when Chinji started to say stuff when she was drunk. You said it was only minor, so I figured it would be okay not to tell Kris about it. Looks like I was wrong."

"It's really no big deal! It's just bruised... It doesn't hurt at all!" You feigned a smile acting like it was a mere scratch.

"You've got to be kidding me right? You're honestly trying to tell me that you aren't hurt, when half your arm is purple?!"

Xiumin shook his head at you, "I know you're strong enough to handle all sorts of pain.. But this is too far. There's a fine line between being strong, and being stupid... I'm telling Kris." He turned to walk away, but you panicked upon hearing Kris's name.

"YOU CAN'T!!"

"And why not??"

"If you tell him, he'll rush me to the hospital and I can't be on stage tonight. This is really important to me Xiumin. I already promised Chinji I would get the surgery by the end of the week when I'm free from promoting. Just give me that time. I'll get the surgery in secret so no one has to find out. By the end of the week, I'll be as good as new!" You beamed at him trying your best to convince, but he wasn't buying it.

"You want me to keep it a secret until the end of the week?..."

"Please?"

"You're hurt... If Kris finds out, he'll kill me.."

"Then he won't find out."

Xiumin reluctantly bit his lip trying to make a decision, but since he didn't give you an answer, you made one for him.

"Thanks Xiumin!" You smiled and grabbed your coat and headed out of your room.

"Bwoh?!"

 

You ran out the door and to your car not even bothering to tell the worried boys in your living room that you were leaving at all. You didn't want to have to deal with their questions when you should be practicing. You checked your watch for the time and smiled eagerly.

"AHHHH! 7 hours to go!" You sped through the roads and ran a few red lights just to make it to practice on time.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the boys were still pacing the living room waiting for you to come down. The worried looks on their faces never disappearing.

"Hey, where's Xiumin?" Tao had finally realized the absence of the oldest.

Just at that moment, Xiumin came trudging through the archway and sighed.

"Ay, where you been?" D.O spoke up upon seeing Xiumin.

"Upstairs with Yejin.."

"How is she?!" Kai suddenly interjected.

"Why were you up there anyway?" Lay questioned curiously. Xiumin looked worried and exhausted for some reason.

"I wanted to go talk to her, and check on her..."

"Well?"

Xiumin suddenly thought about what you told him, Keep it a secret until then. He still wasn't sure about it. He knew you weren't okay... but from what it seemed like, you were right. You wouldn't be able to debut if Kris found out. Xiumin heaved another heavy sigh.

"She's... okay. But she left already."

"Ehhh??!! Without saying bye or anything?" Luhan was astounded.

"She had to go back to SM quickly to practice."

"But she's injured! She shouldn't be going up on stage!" Kai interrupted.

"There's already 3 of you guys who worry to much.. now Kai too.??" Tao groaned.

"She'll be fine." Xiumin assured, but there was something about his voice that made him seem unsure of himself.

"Where's Baekhyun, Sehun, and Yeol?"

"Baekhyun and Sehun didn't follow after we left.. clearly. But Chanyeol said he didn't want to come here... and you know why..." Suho sighed at the thought.

"But she isn't even here." D.O. mumbled.

"Wait, why isn't Chanyeol here? I'm confused.." Luhan asked completely oblivious.

"Well you guys probably don't know.."

"Don't know what?"

"Well, Chanyeol dated Chinji-ssi. She broke up with him and he's still crushed over her... He really thought she liked him..." Suho sighed again.

"Huh?... I didn't... know Chinji dated Chanyeol." Luhan was shocked by the news. It was the first he'd heard of it. And Chinji didn't seem to be the type to just play with a guy. At least that's what he had observed with her and Henry. But now, he was just completely confused. 

What am I to Chinji... The question swirled in Luhan's head and it made him dizzy.

The way Chinji had been acting around Luhan, he was pretty convinced the feelings were mutual. And he already knew for sure that he liked her. But it was nothing more than fondness.. right?

"I actually heard around... Chinji-ssi is apparently a player... She goes through guys like recycling bottles. There's always a new one that comes around almost every month. Then she tosses them out like trash and moves on." 

Luhan was having a hard time accepting the new news and practically refused to believe it. He had seen Chinji for almost a year now. There was no way she could be like that. He was sure of it.

"NO. SHE ISN'T LIKE THAT! THAT'S NOT WHO SHE IS!" Luhan screamed, infuriated all of a sudden.

"But then again, those were only rumors. You know guys don't really like talking about how they got dumped. Probably why we don't know anything." Suho grew slightly fearful from Luhan's outburt and quickly tried to turn it around. 

"Oh come on! She's my cooking teacher. She's like an angel. She's kind. Adorable. And when she burns herself, it's cute.. When she ties her hair up before she's about to work on her kimchi fried rice. The way she smiles when her dish comes out perfect, fresh out of the oven. When she's so concentrated on cutting the vegetables.." D.O rambled on while his eyes were somewhere far away. It bothered Luhan the way D.O was talking about Chinji. He really didn't like the way he was wistful, and almost infatuated with Chinji.

"Whoa there bro, are you sure she's just your cooking teacher??" Tao heartily laughed, unaware of Luhan's feelings for Chinji.

"Heh..." D.O rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "But, she's really pretty, that's all!"

"Alright, whatever you say~" Tao continued to tease, while Luhan was burning with envy on the inside. He was so infuriated that he bit the insides of his cheek so hard, he began to taste blood.

"You alright there.?" Kris nudged Luhan and silently whispered to him.

"Fine." Luhan walked out of the living room and up to Chinji's room to get ready to go to your concert stage.

"What's up with him?" D.O muttered.

"Nothing.. He's just a little, uhm, troubled. That's all." Kris spoke nodding his head.

There was still a slight tension in the air between the two groups until Lay decided to try and break the ice.

"Uhm, how about some basketball eh?" He the TV and both sides complied, sitting on the couch comfortably and watched the game.

 

Luhan was burning on the inside as he entered Chinji's room.

"Heh. He's not the one that gets to sleep in the same room as her every night." Luhan smirked to himself while taking off his shirt in her room. He suddenly felt giddy remembering the night before. How he slept in the same bed. And how he kissed her... He touched his lips and absentmindedly smiled to himself. He went to the bathroom and took a shower to clean himself off before changing into his casual clothes and walking out the door, with wet hair.

He checked himself through the mirror in the hallway before walking down the stairs to the others.

"Aren't you guys going to change?"

"Why?? We have backstage passes? SM yo." Chen looked at Luhan with a strange look like he was crazy or something.

"Oh come on, don't you guys want to actually go and watch the concert like all the other fans do? I mean if we can sit through SNSD's concert in the audience, then how much more for Jin??"

Everyone grew bitter at the mention of SNSD.

"Yeah, that's the last time I ever sit and watch their concert." Kris muttered to himself.

"So??" 

"Well, won't we be spotted by fans??"

"That's why you wear these.." Luhan tossed a bunch of hats in front of them and they each took one.

"Well, then I guess we're watching the concert!" Tao fist pumped in the air.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________
A/N:

YAY! UPDATEE(: HAHAHA just a short one.

Well, double update to exact ^^  NEXT ONE IS LONG.

WELL, looks like Luhan has some competition?(;

Someone's jealous!

 

NO PLAGIARISM PLEAASE!!!