Goodbyes

Jealousy Overload

"Promise you won't forget me?", Baekhyun said, tears trickling down his cheeks. You hold onto his hand and reach over to his ear and whisper, "I promise."

 

This was the first time you've ever seen your boyfriend cry real tears. EXO-K and EXO-M were going on a world tour with SM Town for a whole year. Knowing this, you ran all the way to the SM building just in time to say your goodbyes.

 

"Baekhyun, I know we won't see each other for a year, and we both know that neither of us can hold onto each other for that long. Not being able to see your face is just going to be too hard for me.I can't hold onto you for that long"

 

"Yes you can!" Baekhyun said, tears still streaming. "If you can, I can." His words diminished to a silence as he turned away to hide how much pain you were making him feel.

 

"No, I know you can't either, you'll be surrounded by so many other pretty girls, you'll forget about me so easily." Your heart was heavy as you look down, ashamed at what you've just said. You didn't want to admit it, but you knew it was true. There were so many other pretty girls he could be with, so many... that weren't you.

 

"Stop! Please... Just stop. I'm not going to lose you, not today." His words sounded restricted, as if something was keeping his words from escaping.

 

You knew you had to be strong for the both of you, but with this, you couldn't anymore, you were reaching your breaking point---- fast. One more and you were going to explode. 

 

"I love you." He pulls you by the waist and holds onto you, tight.

 

There it was, that was it. Your breaking point. 
 

Emotions flooded your thoughts.  You couldn't think, couldn't speak. Your mind was so clouded by the recent events, that you couldn't breathe.

You reach over, hands around his neck, and you begin to sob.
But the realization hit you once again. You HAD to be strong no matter what. 
Yejin.! Get a hold of yourself! This is no time to lose yourself!

You gently unclasp your fingers and let go. You look into his tear-filled eyes and wipe away the tears that streaked his face and gently smile.

"I'm glad I have such a cute boyfriend."

You try and do his infamous eye smile and look up to see him laughing at your efforts. 
He leans over to kiss you and just for that moment, you wanted time to stop, you wanted to stay there forever. You felt the butterflies fluttering in your stomach. It was as if every muscle in your body was melting, and for once, it was the greatest feeling ever. But you began to feel a lump forming in your throat, your eyes welling up with tears and suddenly, they fell, tear by tear, for you knew this would be your last kiss in what would seem to be a century.

He let's go, but your lips linger as if you didn't want him to go. 
A second later, you feel his warm fingers lightly touch your cheeks to wipe away your tears.
 

He smiles and says, "Don't cry, I'm glad I have such a sweet girlfriend." He hugs you tightly, his arms around your waist. You smile sweetly and hope to remember this very moment.
 

"YAH! BAEKHYUN-AH! IT'S TIME TO GO! WE'RE GOING TO MISS THE FLIGHT!."  
You hear the familiar voice of Chanyeol yelling behind you.
 

"I need to go now," Baekhyun sighs, "I'm going to miss you, and I'll think about you everyday. Promise."'

"I will too.." Your voice cracks. 
"No",  you think to yourself, "I need to be strong."
 

As Baekhyun turns away, you grab his wrist and slip a small envelope into his hand that said, "My Love,"  written on the front with your cutesy bubbly hand-writing  you always thought looked terrible. (Even though it clearly was just you being modest)
 

"What is this?" He questions.
"Read it later," you croak, "It says everything I couldn't say."


You came prepared, you knew something like this would happen, you knew you wouldn't be able to finish what you started, so you wrote it, just in case it would happen... You came prepared.
 

You run off hoping he didn't notice the tears that were reforming. You hid behind the corner of a
building and watched from afar as your one and only love drove away to the airport. You whisper to yourself and say, 
"1 inch or 1000 miles, I'll aways think of you all the time." You turn away with a lachrymose feeling, and walk as the miles between you two grow farther and farther apart... 


Only later on do you realize how quick you are to forget those words...





_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
 

HI THERE(:
Kinda new at this but here you go!
A little story about my  bias of EXO.

BYUN BAEKHYUN. (BACON as some would say) xP

BUT YEAH. Pretty cool..!

Ohkai, well it seems a bit sad to start off a fanfic with.. BUT!
I PROMISE IT GETS SUPER FUNNY AND HAPPY LATER ON, Just be a little patient with me!(:

This is just a bit of an overview to start of the fanfic ^-^

KAY , well see you next time.!

And While Your At It... Check out my friend's fanfic... "Getting Over Her" ~ danger093