He Explodes..

Jealousy Overload

I got you now.

You stomped over to their table, all eyes were on you in the coffee shop.

"KRIS WU!" You screamed.

The 6 boys jumped and Kris cleared his throat knowing what was about to come. But cmon, He had to at least TRY ...right?

"Uhmmm, I think you have the wrong Kris." He nervously responded in a higher pitch too obvious.

"Waaahhh..." You rolled your eyes exaggeratedly in amazement, "Chincha? Are we really going to play this game?" When he didn't respond you crossed your arms. "Fine.. Irona." You added some attitude to the last word, to make sure he understood how angry you were.

Kris tried hard to avoid eye contact, but knowing he had already lost, he reluctantly got up with slumped shoulders. You pointed your finger towards the door, and he obediently followed your finger to the door. Whether or not he wanted to, he trudged his way outside.

From inside, the customers stared at you flailing your arms around in anger, scolding the blonde giant.

"Even if she's shorter, only noona can scold Gege like that." Tao said wide-eyed.

"Mmm, not even WE are allowed to speak to him like that." Luhan said equally amazed.

"That's our noona." Lay beamed proudly.

"Aren't you even the least bit worried about hyung?! Remember that last time he got in trouble with noona?!" Chen was trying to get the attention of his friends, but all their eyes were glued to the scene you were creating outside.

"Wow, you're showing a lot of concern, for someone who pissed him off earlier." Xiumin joked with eyes still glued to the window. 

 Chen wasn't bothered by his comment, because he felt guilty. "What if he gets hurt aga—" Chen's panicked rant was interrupted by Kris's painful wails that could be heard even through the glass windows.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!" Kris yelped as you reached for his ear, pinched it, and pulled it down so that he would have to bend over to reach your height. You were now eye to eye.

"Why were you following me?" You squinted. Your gaze piercing dagger through his soul.

"I was just -ow- wondering -ow- where -ow- you were -ow- going -OW!" You pinched harder as he squealed in pain between his words.

"That is none of your business!" You screamed.

"Wae? I can't know where my little Jinjin is going nowadays?" he joked.

"YAH! I'm not little! Besides, I-It was just private." You looked away feeling embarrassed but still keeping a firm grip on his ear. Seeing that he was starting to win, Kris decided to see how far he could push his limits.

"What were you doing in the SM building?" he smirked. Your grip loosened  as you stammered in shock.

"I-I- was just— how much did you see?!?!"

Kris took this opportunity to escape from your wrathful fingers. He began to rub his red ear.

"Enough." he smirked yet again.

Your face turned red as you stared at the ground.

"Did the others see?"

"Yeah, but why so sad?"

"You have to promise not to tell BaekHyun!" you pleaded. Suddenly Kris's eyebrows furrowed. His eyes shown flames, if that was even possible. Slowly his anger started to boil up and like kettle, he exploded at the sudden mention of Baekhyun's name.

"BAEKHYUN?! WAE?! WHY CAN'T I TELL HIM? IS THERE SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO KEEP FROM HIM AND NOT ME?! WHY IS HE SO SPECIAL?" Kris started coming towards you, and with every step he took forward, you took one backwards. 

You backed away from Kris, shocked at his sudden explosion. You suddenly went from the scary to scared. It was as if you two had switched roles.

"Bw-bwoh? Waeyo? Are you alright? Is there something bothering you?" You reached for his arm, but he shoved your arm away. It wasn't exactly the first time he had pushed you so aggressively. But it didn't happen occasionally, it was rare, and never for no reason.

"What the heck is wrong with you?" You yelled, finally regaining back some confidence.

"Nothing.." Kris glared at you, "Except that your stupid boyf—rhentishshushahshtupityittle." Kri's words were quickly muffled by a hand. Tao's hand to be exact.

"Sorry noona, gege's just out of it today, we'll take care of him and bring him back later." Tao apologized dragging Kris away, you were still shocked by what just happened. Suddenly, Luhan and Lay took hold of your arms.

"Kwenchana?" Luhan looked at you worriedly with true concern. It was one of those genuine moments where Luhan wasn't actually joking around with you to irritate you in some way, shape, or form. You cherished those moments knowing they only come once in a blue moon. But just like Kris's outbursts, they didn't happen for no reason. You knew something was going on. And you intended on finding out.

"Oh, mm, but why is he so angry?" You watched as a helpless Kris was being dragged away by Tao, Chen, and Xiumin.

"It's just one of those days noona, he's having his mood swings again." You heard Lay say as he rolled his eyes, but you could sense a bit of concern in his voice. Despite the uneasy aura, you laughed anyway to lighten the mood. Lay and Luhan led you back into the cafe and to your table. You slightly bowed to your friends who all looked confused the the current situation. You already knew the millions of questions that were probably floating in their heads.

What just happened?

What's going on?

Why did she just drag Kris out like that?!

They all knew who EXO was, they just had never been formally introducedBut you didn't even bother introduce them to Lay and Luhan.

"Mianhae, for all the commotion, but I should be getting back home now." You bent your head forward again.  As you headed for the door with Luhan and Lay beside you, Chinji suddenly got up and bowed to the other 3 too.

"Mian, I'll be going with Yejin home, annyeong~!"

She waved before running up to you. She linked arms with you, pushing Luhan off to the side in the process.

"Kaja!" She smiled.

"Mmm, araso."

Luahn was caught off guard when he was shoved to the side, but when Chinji wedged in between you and him, he smiled a little. He didn't mind getting shoved aside since it was her.

Now all he could do was gaze at Chinji.

She noticed the pair of eyes that were staring straight at her. She suddenly motions you to come closer. You leaned down so that she could whisper into your ear.

"Why does he keep staring at me?" She whispered. Her eyes darted to the right. You followed her gaze to Luhan. You straightened up and and giggled.

"Yah, deer boy! You're making Chinji uncomfortable."

Luhan quickly snapped out of his gaze and stared at the ground in shame.

"Mianhaeyo..."

When Chinji saw how embarrassed he was, she chuckled to herself and smiled at how cute he was.

"Kwenchana!" She linked her other arm with Luhan's. Stunned, Luhan gazed at his arm that was suddenly connected with Chinji's, and a smile formed on his face. You, Lay, Chinji, and Luhan merrily walked to your house, while simply talking about life in general. You were glad that they didn't ask about what they saw earlier in the practice room.

I'm glad I have my two best friends back, Good thing they aren't asking about what happened earlier. At least they understand.

You mind aimlessly wandered to Kris...

 

***********

While you were happily enjoying your walk back home... On the other hand, there was Kris. Tao, Chen, and Xiumin took him to the park to cool down.

"AISH!" Kris kicked a trash can causing it to topple over and spill all it's contents. Chen and Xiumin glanced at each other before sighing, and bending over to pick up the trash.

"Why?! Why him?!" He screamed, causing him to draw the attention of some people passing by,"If he loved her, he wouldn't have done that!"

"Gege, it's alright, just calm down." Tao tried to pat Kris on the back, but was rejected by his cold shoulder.

"No, it's not alright! She's getting hurt without even knowing it!"

"But you can't do anything about it.!"

Kris paused for a moment then looked straight at Tao, "No, there is something I can do"

Tao furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I can tell, her!" Kris came to a conclusion.

"Gege, no..."

"I have to!" Kris screamed. Desperation now heard in his voice.

"No you can't" Tao prepared himself to give a full speech. It was just one of those moments where Tao became the older and more mature one, while Kris was the immature little baby."You know how noona is, she's fragile. Think about how hurt she would be if you told her. She wouldn't be the same noona we know. Think about it this way," Tao looked up at Kris to make sure he was still listening, Kris stared at the ground looking as if someone had dropped a heavy weight on him. Tao continued, "Would you rather have her happy? Or you happy? Think about it."

Tao's words sunk deep into Kris's mind, they stung.~

Her happy? Or you happy?

Kris looked guilty. Actually. Scratch that, he WAS guilty. He glumly nodded, and Tao understood.

"Cmon gege, let's go back."

Xiumin and Chen were done cleaning up the mess Kris had made. They all trudged back home. The walk back was silent. None of them wanted to piss Kris off again, they knew that the next time he exploded, he would release his inner buffalo and attack them to the ground. As they neared you house, Kris turned around.

"Sorry for making you guys my baby-sitters today." Kris reached for the door knob.

"It's alright, no worries geg-"

Tao was interrupted by Chinji's screams in the living room as Kris opened the door.

"Oh my GOSH! Call 119, HURRY! AHHHHHH! Is he gonna die?! OHMYGOSH PLEASE DON'T DIE!" 

Her high pitch screams were enough to make the 4 of them cringe as their eyes widened at the scene. There Chinji was, squirming in Luhan's arms as he tried to calm her down. They were both facing the same direction— the bathroom. You were no where to be found. Luhan finally looked up at Kris with an expression that showed that he wasn't joking around. He looked scared and worried.

"Kris..." He let out a shaky breath....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's Yixing..."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

 

Whew. Dun Dun DUN! D: OH NO?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!
I'm deciding on teasing you guys with this. But while i was writing this, i have to admit, I kinda freaked myself out. LOL


 

BUT I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.!

For thosee who have been reading since I started, If  you go back to Chapters 4+5, I revised them completely, It's Ryeowook and Henry from Super Junior-M now, Sorry To all you SHINee lovers out there, Be patient, They didn't disappear forever, they'll still be in my Fic.(: Just gotta be patient xD Well Have fun reading! 

BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEW READERS, Hope you like the Fic so far(: Thanks for reading!



NO PLAGIARISM.!!!

Don't forget to subscribe ;3