Ninety One.

Tracing To You.

Everything was pretty much quiet. 

 

After the incident, Minho had to stay at the residence more often to look after Halmonim. 

 

He knelt by his Halmonim's side, changing the towel and putting a new wet towel on her head. Her temperature was increasing since that night when Hye Rim was taken away, she fell more sick. Minho's eyebags were growing more visible - media and fans were thinking it was probably because of their upcoming comeback that their practice was taking away their sleep. 

 

But he knows too well to know it wasn't the comeback. He was still in perfect shape, but it was the sleepless nights where he slept by Halmonim's side, looking at the ceiling with his hands behind his head, thinking about his cousin. He remembered all those things his cousin told him that night - even the look in her eyes, the crack of her voice before she slowly broke down into tears.. He never thought there were such humans in the world that was like that. 

 

He sighed and tried to sleep but would always hear Halmonim crying out for his cousin's name in her sleep. He looked at his Halmonim who was growing paler and paler, weaker and weaker. He sighed heavily, unable to do anything. 

 

Everytime he couldn't sleep, he would sit up and look out the window where he could see the guest house. Hye Rim's room was empty - all her things were there still and was left untouched. He would sometimes see a shadow in the room and he thought his mind was playing tricks. He know he fluid movement in the room, what she would always do by the window and he could see her sitting on her bed, smiling and singing to songs. He sighed, blinking and the image disappeared, replace by eternal darkness. 

 

Then his eyes would move to the room next to it - Min Jae's room. He could see her at times, observe her sleeping patterns. He know she would sleep around 1am in the morning, after cleaning her room up and lying on the bed and took out a novel to read. Exactly 1am, she would turned the night light off and he could make out her shadow, as she turned and lie on the bed, falling asleep. 

 

The other hyungs would come over and helped out if they could. Onew would try to help Min Jae with her school work and all, entertaining her and keeping her company. Key would come over and prepare food, doign the house chores that Hye Rim always did then. Jonghyun would come and go, bringing the solemn maknae. 

 

Taemin was quiet, his eyes grew dark and heavy and he wore sunglasses everytime. Minho couldn't help but feel pure pain and pity over him, knowing he too can't do anything to get her back. He sighed, feeling sorry for Taemin. 

 

Taemin only came here when he feels like he needed a reconnection to what he had before - before she was taken away. He would sit in her bed, touching her sheets and looking at her room. Sometimes, Minho finds him sleeping on her bed, his eyes red after he bawled out his feelings, missing her terribly. Minho touched the things that she put in the box - memories of Taemin and her before everything grew wrong. 

 

Minho sighed and patted Taemin when he hears him calling out for her and then Taemin would stir and shot up from bed, his face flushed and he would be panting. 

 

"Another nightmare..." Minho muttered, patting the young boy's shoulder, "Ka...." 

 

Taemin bit his chapped lips, drawing blood before coming to follow Minho out. Minho didn't like the fact that this routine - something he wants to have badly in life since their irregular schedules were given - was becoming solemn and heavy. He didn't like the expressions on everyone's faces - sad, anger, lost, confused, dazed, weak. 

 

He especially didn't like the expression on Taemin's face. 

 

He sighed just as Taemin pull the door close to her room and came up to him. 

 

"She'll come back, won't she?" Taemin asked, looking up to his hyung. 

 

Minho sighed as he heard the same question over and over again by the maknae, feeling guilty and bad. 

 

He nodded with a silent sigh and a small sad smile. He closed a hand over the boy's shoulder and said. 

 

"She will come back.... She will...." 

 

 

*THE END* 

 

 

HEY! SO THIS IS THE END OF THE FIRST PART OF TRACING TO YOU! 

 

BUT WAIT!!!! ITS NOT OVER YET! 

 

THE NEXT PART IS THE GROWING LOVE STORY BETWEEN MINHO AND MIN JAE! 

 

HERE'S THE LINK~ 

 

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes. 

 

It'll be a short chaptered story - we'll see how. 

 

And SPOILER ALERT! 

 

Someone will come back!

 

Loves, shiningshineefan! ^^ 

 

Subscribe! Comment! Fall In Love!