Seventy Six.

Tracing To You.

TAEMIN'S POV. 

 

"Hyung!" 

 

I caught up with Sungyeol hyung and looked at him. He looked remorseful and guilty. I heard the story once Key told me the moment he came back, having to head out with Woohyun that afternoon. Key looked solemn and sighed a lot, which got me to ask him and he told it to me once after that. Minho and the others were there too, having to gather up information from Onew that we were going to start practising and all, along with recording sessions on the new album we were going to come up with in a few months time. 

 

"Taemin...." Sungyeol sighed and looked at me before looking away, "I'm sorry..." 

 

I bit my lip and put a hand on his shoulder. "Kencanah hyung... don't be...." 

 

Sungyeol caught my wrist and pull me back, "Taemin ah... do me a favour..." 

 

"What is it hyung?" 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HYE RIM'S POV. 

 

A few days later and I'm back with a back sprain. 

 

The start of the back sprain was really painful, having the doctor to massage it a litle with some gel before he discharged me the next day. Sungyeol was there to pick me up, having to take the whole day off just to look after me. He only took half day off on the 2nd and 3rd day.

 

And on this 4th day, I'm here....alone. There's still many things to pack and I can't pack them up without me worrying about my back. 

 

Key has been texting me once every hour to make sure I was alright. Gosh, I swear he nags a lot but he helps me remind me to not move too much or I'll be in pain. 

 

Onew has been coming over, much to the help of Min Jae who directed him to the place. She's still mad at me, but she kindly visited me once with Onew. She didn't talk much but more of helped me unpacked and all. Onew did too, but he was more willingly to ask for my treat for chicken. We ate buckets on the 2nd night when Sungyeol was away for a filming. 

 

Jonghyun came by on the 3rd day, again with Onew. I came prepared with black bean noodles then, having to heard it was Onew's favourtie dish. Jonghyun liked ddobboki more and I ordered more of that since it was my favourite too. We ate up before they helped to unpack again. 

 

Now I'm left with at least another box to pack. But... I didn't want to touch that box yet. 

 

Written on the box, in English, in bold and capital letters. 

 

'TAEHYE BOX' 

 

I gulped and kicked the box slightly, a little mad for bringing it over. I should have just dumped it into the dumpster on the way out of the house the other day. 

 

Aish~~ 

 

I heard the door unlocked and hoped that it was probably Sungyeol since he said he will be home early. I didn't bother to turn when the bedroom door opened as I lay in bed, hoping his strong arms would wrapped around me. 

 

He wasn't quite himself the past few days, and I was beginning to worry. Apart from that, he has been trying to distance himself away from me? I don't know. All I know is that he was upset or bothered over something and it go me worried. I was just praying it would end off soon. 

 

But.... 

 

I felt strong arms wrapped around me and I sighed in relief. Though I felt something was different. Not strangely different but familiar kind of different. Like my body was used to this action and all. 

 

I closed my eyes and tried to drift off but it was not working. Something in the back of my mind was telling me that someone was here and it was someone that I truly love. 

 

My heart was racing and it was pulsing like a speed of light, as my mind was still processing. 

 

The scent of vanilla hit me and then, my whole body seem to froze slightly. 

 

"Hye Rim," His voice called on me, "Bogoshippeo~" 

 

I didn't want to fight it off, since I'm injuried and I would only end up in the hospital then. 

 

"Taemin..." I called on him, letting my body react to his touches. 

 

He didn't let go but cried softly in my shoulder throughout the whole night. I didn't want to let him go either, it was something I've been wanting and wishing. I hugged his arm, tearing slightly at the sprain and laced our fingers together. He squeezed my fingers and brought it up to his lips, kissing my fingers one by one. 

 

I nuzzled my face in his chest, wishing this would never end. 

 

Though I'm not with him now, I'm still in love with him. 

 

And he is still in love with me too...