Sixty Two.

Tracing To You.

TAEMIN'S POV.

 

"OPPA!"

 

I smiled at two of my students as they came and smiled at me, jumping around excitedly.

 

"Oppa! I practised yesterday and didn't sleep the whole night until now... I'm tired but I still can make it!"

 

"Oppa! I practised too! I even practised in the shower!"

 

They rambled on, letting me hear all their brags about working hard and all. I was almost sick and tired of hearing them every time but things will always get better with Hye Rim's presence around.

 

As I took my time to set up, I waited to hear or even catch a glimpse of her, walking through the door and closing the door, dressed in dance pants and shirt, ready to practice.

 

As time flew by slowly, I grew more agitated.

 

Suddenly, the door was never going to open and my hopes were dashed. I my lips and looked at the clock, thinking maybe she might be in the jam or something or probably catching food along the way here....

 

5 minutes were gone and she still hadn't showed.

 

"Oppa~"

 

I looked at them as they were giving unapproved stares and looks at me. I smiled again and said,

 

"Let's start training then!"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next few days...

 

Hye Rim hadn't showed.

 

I tried calling and texting her, but to no avail.

 

Everytime I visited the residence, she wasn't there.

 

Where was she?

 

"Taemin."

 

I looked up just as Minho came up behind me.

 

"Hyung."

 

"Still waiting?"

 

Minho sighed and handed me a glass of water. I took it and silently drink it, relieving myself of the exhaustion.

 

"Mhmm..." I muttered, "She's not going to show...."

 

Minho sighed once more, "She's not herself lately too,"

 

I looked at Minho just as he looked at the whole greenery around him, "She's...different somehow..."

 

"Different?" I asked, the way he said it made me all ears.

 

"She's leaves early," He noted, put a finger out and tapping it, "And she comes home late when nobody could catch her,"

 

"School?" I asked, "Thats way too early and too late!"

 

Minho shook his head and sighed, "I think she quit school altogether too,"

 

"MWOH?!"

 

"She's been in and out...but not in school uniform.... In working clothes,"

 

"Working?!"

 

Minho nods stiffly.

 

I looked at the sky and sighed.

 

"What could it be?"

 

"I'm wondering the same too," Minho sighed and leans against the railing, "She should be home by now..."

 

I stared at the front gate and waited. Minho was looking at the same gate, watching.The porch light where we were at was off and make a good place to camouflage. We waited just as another bothering thought occur to me.

 

"Is she avoiding me?"

 

Minho glanced at me and then sighed, "What makes you say that?"

 

"She has not been answering my calls and texts, hyung," I said, "Skipping classes too..."

 

"I haven't seen her in a week eventhough we stay in the same residence!" Minho muttered frustratedly.

 

"Have you tried talking to Min Jae?" I asked,

 

"She doesn't know what's going on either," Minho sighed, "She's avoiding everyone..."

 

"Why...." I muttered just as I saw a shadow walking across the lawn slowly heading to the guest house.

 

We both watched as she slowly made her way to her room, opening her room window a little, taking a deep air in before she looked at the moon. She sighed and then slowly from where we were, her shoulders shook a little and she kept on wiping her cheeks.She let herself cry a little more before she closed the window, turned the light off 5 minutes later and then... silence.

 

"Thats was not her usual self...." Minho noted, "Something is wrong...."

 

I sighed and bit my lower lip,

 

"I can't help her when she doesn't want me to reach her even..."