Thirteen.

Tracing To You.

Ended up, while leaning on to Minho the whole way back, Key and Taemin came around to follow us back for dinner. Key said that the actual plan was to head over to Minho's place to have dinner because Halmonim invited them. I met Key and Jonghyun already but it is said there is another person I have yet to meet. I hope he isn't weird as the two of them but I don't expect any high expectations of him either.

 

Min Jae ran to me and help me off Minho as she led me to the back door of the main house, where the kitchen was. Minho and Taemin followed diligently, while Key was busy chatting up with Halmonim in the kitchen. I sat on the stool as Min Jae took the first aid kit and start treating my wound.

 

"Ouch." I winced and jerked a little when she wiped the dirt away and apply some antispetic.

 

"Mian," She apologised, "What happened?"

 

I looked at Minho who met my eyes and looked at me guilty. He cleared his throat and straightened himself, leaning against the wall beside me.

 

"My fault.... I push her down too hard," Minho admitted,

 

Min Jae glared at him and made a tch sound, before she focus on treating my wound again. I winced again and bit my lower lip as the pain hurt really bad.

 

Taemin leaned against the door frame, staring at my wound. He looked regretful, like he wished he was there instead and saved me from this crap. Personally, I wish someone would just beat the hell out of Minho when he comes to be too serious in mini competitions.

 

I sighed and tried to relax as Min Jae slowly finish treating my wound and keep the things in the first aid box. She stood up and glared at Minho once more.

 

"Don't even play harsh anymore," She said coldly before she walked out of the room.

 

I sighed and looked at Minho who stared after her.

 

"Minho-ah," I tugged his sleeve, "Kencanah, dont mind her...." I smiled, "I'm fine now."

 

He nodded and sighed, surprising me with a hug. I saw Taemin straightened up and fold his arms across his chest, glaring at Minho.

 

"Mian," Minho hugged me and patted my back, "I really am...."

 

I nodded and pulled away too fast. Minho blinked for a moment before he scratched his head cutely and pulled away, realising that he did something different. He pulled away and looked at Taemin before he looked at the younger boy again.

 

"What?" Minho said, walking passed Taemin and going out in to the backyard again.

 

Taemin bit his lip and look on the ground before looking at me. He smiled shortly before he turned. I grabbed his hand and bit my lip as he stared at my hand, tugging on his sleeve.

 

"Help me up,please?" I asked.

 

Taemin nodded and came to stand next to me, sliding his arm around my waist and pulled me up. I winced slightly at the feeling of the fresh wound and bit my lip. I looked up, just to meet his face so close to mine. I blushed and looked away, just as his eyes met mine and he looked away too.

 

"Ka ja." He said, helping me walk to the front of the house where the dining table were.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yeobo!"

 

I turned just as someone came and wrapped his arms around me. I tensed up and stared at him, blinking.

 

Jonghyun had his arms around me, rubbing his cheek on mine. He smiled, ever looking so cheeky.

 

"Naega bogo shippeo~" He said, smiling.

 

"M-mwoh?" I muttered, just as Minho came around and pulled him away.

 

"No touching allowed at the dining table," He said, shoving him into another seat away from me.

 

I gulped and try to hide my face from blushing. Jonghyun pouted and smirked at me, winking. I shivered at the cute but pedo face he had. My eyes drifted to another guy who looks older than all of them. He sat on the table, smiling and chatting with Taemin. I blinked and looked at him, assuming he was their other friend.

 

Just as he felt my eyes on him, he looked up and smiled. I blushed again, smiling a little before looking away.

 

Halmonim walked in, with the help of Minho and she started the feast.

 

I could only wish to eat more quietly and more unnoticingly because all I know was that Taemin was staring at me throughout the whole dinner, with that similar look on his face.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"YES!"

 

I squealed in delight as I won the fighting game on the game console against Minho. He rubbed his face in defeat, earning laughters from the rest of them. I had pats on the back as Jonghyun and their friend, whom they introduced earlier, Onew, after winning the game. I smiled wider, high-fiving with Jonghyun who laughed into Minho's face.

 

"Omo~ this is the first time Minho lost to a girl!" Jonghyun pointed out annoyingly again, "A GIRL!"

 

Onew laughed and rubbed Minho's tense shoulders as Minho sighed again and tried to say that he was lenient and let me win him instead. I gave him a measuring look of disbelief and you-are-really-talking-crap look. He smirked and tried to say it to me when Jonghyun blocked his face and shook his head.

 

"Quit denying....just admit to losing!" Jonghyun said, smirking.

 

I laughed, seeing Minho's disbelief look. Key was talking to Min Jae on the other sofa, something about fashion and whatsoever. I was not interested in those things... It was so not me.

 

I looked around, only to notice someone missing. I looked around and excused myself as the boys fought over the controller and tried to take turns battling each other in another round of the game. I pulled my shorts up slightly, tucking my hair behind my ear as I heard the cold wind blew. I turned again to see someone walking out into the night.

 

I opened the door and closed it slowly and quietly. Another gust of wind blew against me and I rubbed my arms, though my legs were pretty much exposed and all I wanted was my long sweats in my room. I bit my lip to stop myself from chattering as I climbed down the porch steps and walked on the stoney path.

 

Something moved in the corner and I turned to see someone sitting down on the stony bench under the huge tree.

 

Taemin looked at the grass as he sat down, sighing consistently. I walked up from behind and smiled slightly, sitting down at the little end of the bench.

 

He looked up then, looking at me. I looked at the full moon that was casting the bright glow on us both. I smiled and rubbed my arms together once more.

 

"Annyeong..." I smiled slightly at him, tiliting my head, "What are you doing out here?"

 

He shrugged and muttered, "Just need a breather... thats all,"

 

I nodded and looked at my toes. I wiggled them so that I don't earn frostbites on them, keeping the blood flow. I looked at him, who seem to have move closer suddenly. I was too cold to do anything else. And if I were to move, I would end up falling off the edge instead. I gulped and watched him as he removed his jacket and draped it over me. He was careful not to touch me, letting the cloth cover my bare arms instead.

 

I looked at his jacket and got a whiff of his cologne on them. It smells just like him.

 

I gulped and looked at him, who happened to look up as well. He blushed slightly, that faint pink tinge on his cheeks was visible under the moonlight. I smiled slight and muttered.

 

"Komawo....Taemin-sshi..." I hope that was formal enough.

 

He smiled and then shook his head, "Just call me Taemin."

 

I nodded, acknowledging his suggestion. I kept quiet and pouted, looking at my feet. He moved slightly, looking away. We just kept quiet, trying hard to be distracted by something apart from each other's presence. I looked up and decide to break the awkward bubble by making conversations.

 

"Erm," I muttered, "What are you good at?"

 

Taemin looked at me and smiled a little. "Dancing...."

 

My eyes lit up at the word. "Dance? You can dance?"

 

He nodded and smiled wider, his eyes turning into slits and I was starting to adore his smile and eye smile more. "I dance....very well,"

 

I nodded and looked at the bandage on my knee, "I dance too..."

 

He moved his head down and looked at me, "Jinjja?"

 

I nodded and smiled, "I dance... anything. I used to be in ballet, hip hop, tap dance and line dance. But I kinda lost it all after studying in another institute."

 

He nodded, his lips making an 'O'. I smiled and shifted my whole body weight slightly.

 

"But I dance when I'm stress over something." I made it a point, "Well, I've been stressing a lot, so..."

 

"So you dance," He nodded again and chuckled, "Thats good."

 

I nodded and smiled, "Yeah....."

 

Well at least that started it. My legs were not taking the cold greatly and I stretched a little before standing.

 

I turned to him, just as I slipped, remembering that I injuried my knee. I almost fell, my whole world falling with me. I closed my eyes and breathed in, holding it just as strong pair of hands reached for me and saved me before I fell on the stoney path and injure myself more. My head bumped into someone's chest and my hands gripped on someone's sleeves.

 

"Kencanah?"

 

I opened my eyes and looked up to see Taemin's face inches away from mine. I realised then that I have fallen into Taemin's arms.

 

He must have got fast reflexes to save girls....maybe from dancing.

 

I felt the heat crept up my face and bit my lip and nodded, knowing that if I tried to answer, my voice is missing.

 

He sighed and looked at me again, "Are you sure?"

 

I nodded again before I blurted out, "N-n-neh...."

 

He sighed in relief and help me balance myself on my feet again.

 

"Are you ready to walk back?" He asked, sliding his arm around my waist again and pulled my close to him. I blushed once more, a shiver travelled down my spine at his touch. He must have felt it because he let go slight and let me lean in instead of making me uncomfortable around him.

 

"Neh...." I nodded again, not wanting to meet his eyes again.

 

"I'll walk you back...." He started moving slowly, letting me catch up, "Is your knee doing fine?"

 

I nodded and walked with him back. We were reaching the porch steps when the door burst open and Jonghyun came out. He was stunned at the moment, staring at the both of us and then at where our hands were. I realised I was holding Taemin's hand that was on my waist and pulled it away after that. I blushed and was about to blurt something out when-

 

"I was just helping her back," Taemin said, "Excuse us, hyung...."

 

Taemin helped me in, leaving behind a gaping Dino by the doorway, staring after us.