Eighty Nine.

Tracing To You.

MINHO'S POV. 

 

"Halmonim...." 

 

"Molla... Jeongmal, mollaseo..." 

 

I watched as Halmonim stood up and coughed slightly. I quickly went by her to help her up. She gripped my arm tightly, trying to stand properly. 

 

"Halmonim...." 

 

"Is it true?!" 

 

The door was slammed opened and Taemin came trudging in. He was fuming and clearly, he looked like he couldn't believe the news. He was looking between Halmonim and I, staring at the both of us, waiting for an answer. 

 

"Hyung!" 

 

I gulped and looked at Halmonim who looked at me too, before we both stared at Taemin with grim faces. 

 

 

HYE RIM'S POV. 

 

I was in my room, trying to relax my mind but I couldn't get over the fact that they were here.

 

There could only be one thing why they were here. 

 

I bit my lip and sighed heavily, trying to read a new novel I bought a few days ago. 

 

But questions were crowding my mind and I wondered about their whereabouts. 

 

Why didn't they inform me? Why didn't they say anything?! I gulped and felt a heavy gulity feeling right in the pit of my stomach, eating up me. 

 

I head out for some fresh air, hoping it might clear my mind a little. The residence was awfully quiet though I know Minho was around probably with the others and Min Jae studying. I gulped and wondered what to do with them. I walked out of the house just as the van came in and parked not too far from where I was. 

 

I stopped and looked up, seeing the rest of them, except Minho, coming out of the van. 

 

It was Taemin who ran to me, gripping my shoulders firmly and shook me slightly. 

 

"Kencanah?!" He panicked, looking at me. 

 

I nodded. 

 

He sighed and made me look at him. I stared at him, though I couldn't help seeing him with another girl, smiling and holding her like how he used to . Since few weeks ago, he didn't hold me. He didn't even show up. Obviously it was because he was busy with his comeback but... 

 

Now being in his sight, was making me guilty and hurt, my heat eating itself up in pain. 

 

I couldn't see him as the same guy whom I love. I can't... I... 

 

I pushed him away and looked away. 

 

He looked at me, stunned and shock. The rest of them saw what happened and paused at the main house's porch. I bit my lip to help back the tears that I had been holding this past few weeks. The one that I only shed before sleep. 

 

"Hye Rim...." Taemin came towards me, his hands trembling, "What...What did I do wrong?" 

 

I cried and push him again. 

 

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cried, as the tears flowed down. 

 

"Tell me... Tell me please!" Taemin begged, getting on his knees. 

 

He looked so heartbroken, so hurt and so confused. I wanted to enlighten him but I figured why should I. 

 

"Hye Rim...." Jonghyun came up to me, "Don't push him away..." 

 

I shook my head and glared at Jonghyun, feeling betrayed. I bit my lip and looked at the both of them. 

 

The main door opened and Minho stepped out with Halmonim and Min Jae. They were looking at all of us, before laying their eyes on me. I looked at all of them, my heart wrenching in pain as I realised just how it was going to get. 

 

"Unnie..." Min Jae ran to my side and tugged on my arm, "Unnie... Ka...." 

 

She tried to pull me in but I stood to where I was. She looked at me. 

 

"Unnie... This is not the time..." 

 

"Hye Rim...." Taemin butted in, "I still love you... Why are you-" 

 

"Don't bother talking about loving me, Taemin..." My words bit into him, "The reason I don't go for guys like you.... Who only knows how to play with my heart and let it stray..." 

 

"Hye!" Everyone called on me as I began to walk away, not into the house but towards the main gates. 

 

"KHADIJAH!" 

 

I stopped in my tracks and froze the moment I looked up to see them at the front gates. 

 

I knew then, I was stuck.