Sixty Eight.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV

 

"Hye?"

 

I turned from the window and looked to see Taemin coming in. He smiled and put the food down on the table before coming up to me. His skinny yet strong arms wrapped around me tightly and he rest his chin on my shoulder. I caressed his arm and smiled softly.

 

"I bought food," He whispered against my ear, swaying us slowly from side to side.

 

"Mhmm," I nodded and closed my eyes, feeling him close was all I ever wanted, "I'm not hungry yet..."

 

"You ought to eat," He said, leading me to the bed, "Come...."

 

"Hye Rim?"

 

I looked up to see Jonghyun oppa at the door.

 

"Oppa?"

 

Taemin smiled, "Hyung..."

 

"Taemin..." Jonghyun patted the boy's shoulders before coming around to me.

 

"Oh god," He gave me  bear hug that nearly choke the air out of me, "I thought I lost you,"

 

I hugged him back, "I won't let you go...."

 

I pulled away and cupped his face, "Ever...."

 

He smiled and a tear escaped.

 

And another.

 

Another....

 

", hyung," Taemin muttered, looking at him, "Don't-"

 

Jonghyun hugged me and brawled all over my hospital gown. I patted him and looked at Taemin awkwardly who facepalmed himself and sighed hopelessly.

 

"Once he starts, he can't stop,"

 

I looked up to see Onew oppa walking in. He smiled and put a bonquet of carnations on my bedside table. I smiled and looked at him for help.

 

"Appa..."

 

He shrugged, "Try to soothe him. The only person I know who can do it is, Minho..."

 

"Oppa," I patted Jonghyun's shoulders, "Wuljima...."

 

He nodded and pulled away, sniffing.

 

"Aish, jeongmal..." I muttered, "Wuljima...oppa...."

 

He nodded and hide his face,

 

"Oppa... I'm still breathing...keumanhae... I'm not dead yet,"

 

"Aish, Hye!" Taemin stared at me, feeling protective.

 

"Mwoh... Jonghyun oppa is crying like I'm dead!"

 

"Arasso!" Jonghyun stopped and looked at the both of us, "I'll stop... I'll stop... Let me head to the washroom,"

 

I watched him as he heads to the washroom outside the ward. I sighed and looked at Taemin who was giving out a sigh of hopeless and disbelief.

 

"I can't believe you say things like that." He muttered, staring at me.

 

"Only two things why people should cry for me, Taemin," I said, climbing off the bed,

 

"One, is when I'm going to die..."

 

"Two, is when I'm dead," I said coldly, "Unless they have a very very reasonable reason to cry for me, I have my doubts on people crying for me." 

 

"Its just out of sympathy and I hate that," I said, turning away and striding out of the room.

 

"Hye," Onew called out to me just as I turned and head out.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ONEW'S POV

 

"I hate this!"

 

I turned to look at Taemin who threw himself down on the chair and ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

"Taemin...."

 

"Hyung, why must she always be like this?" Taemin let it out, leaning his elbows on his knees, "She's making it hard for me to understand her!"

 

I sat on the edge of the bed and sighed.

 

"She always have this...." Taemin was placing his hands in mid air like showing me something hard was right in front of him, "Wall!"

 

"Maybe she just-"

 

"And everytime I spend time with her, her words says differently with her body language!"

 

"Its like..." Taemin his lips, "She wants me but doesn't want me at the same time!"

 

"Taemin!"

 

He looked up, a little stunned when I raised my voice at him. He shivered slightly before staring at me.

 

"Look," I said, "She's the independent type, the ones where she's not clingy and all and is able to survive alone...."

 

"But don't expect her to be clingy... Taemin, you are expecting so much from her that you are treating her like how you want to. And she doesn't like that.... She's not like that.... She's different...."

 

"Everyone dates different people but its the clingy type that seems a little too much," I sighed, "Hye's not like that...."

 

Taemin keeps quiet and sighs, "Oh god,"

 

"Let her cool down," I said, "You can apologise later,"