Seventy Eight.

Tracing To You.

MINHO'S POV. 

 

I bit my lip as I watched Taemin and Hye Rim kissing again in the apartment. 

 

I almost head out, sighing. 

 

I know this is not what she wanted but... 

 

"Minho..." 

 

I turned back to see Min Jae looking at me. She sighed and walked towards me, taking my hand in hers. 

 

"Minho... I think... I think we should leave them alone for now..." 

 

I nodded and pulled her out of the house, slipping my shoes in and waiting for her to slip her shoes in her feet. 

 

We were walking down the steps of the 2 storey house, since Hye Rim rented out the second floor only. I sighed and let go of her hand, thinking that was it. I'm sure she doesn't want to anymore. 
 

Its been hard this past few weeks. I have been trying ot avoid her and at the same time, want her. She told me she couldn't do it the other time so why then why? 

 

This heart is beating fast for her, wanting her and needing her. I'll just wait, I told myself for the infinite time during this past few weeks. 

 

"Minho...." 

 

She reached for my hand and laced her fingers through mine. She waited for me to walk but I didn't. I glanced at her slightly at the side, before turning to her. 

 

I was about to say something when she interrupted me. 

 

"Just... just don't let me go..." She said, not looking into my eyes. 

 

I pulled her closer, wanting to let go but she kept a grip. 

 

"I'm...I'm serious..." 

 

I sighed and looked at her, reaching to caress her cheek but pulled it back. I didn't want to push it but it seems like she was forcing herself to. I sighed and looked at her again. 

 

"You don't have to do this...." I said, and turned away to head to the car. 

 

She pulled me back and in one fast motion, gave me what I've been wanting. 

 

She tip toed, reaching up for my face as I was tall and she was short. 

 

She tilted her face in a perfect angle so when I reached her, I wouldn't hit her facial features. 

 

Her lips were partly apart, capturing mine the moment I turned around. 

 

She pressed on my lips, kissing me with her true feelings. 

 

I stayed still, before wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer. 

 

And then it rained heavily. 

 

She didn't pull away nor did I. 

 

We kissed in the rain, without even pulling away for a split second to care about the rain. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TAEMIN'S POV.

 

I kissed her and pulled away, the moment we heard the rain. 

 

She whimpered a little before looking out at the glass windows behind her. 

 

She smiled. 

 

After for a long time, she smiled. 

 

She brushed her fingers through her hair and looked at the rain, her eyes glimmering like a child. 

 

"My weather...." She muttered, forgetting her worries and everything. 

 

I smiled and caressed her cheek, making her look at me and smiled. 

 

"I miss you... I'm sorry.... about everything...." She said, honestly, looking at me and caressing my cheeks. 

 

I shook my head and noticed that Minho and Minjae were gone. I smirked and sighed. 

 

"They left...." She noted too, smiling and looking at me. 

 

"I'll never leave you," I said, looking into her charcoal eyes and brushing my fingers through her hair. 

 

"I'll never leave you too," She said, "I love you, Lee Taemin...." 

 

"I love you too," I smiled and she leaned in to kiss me again.