Sixty Nine.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV.

 

"Hye?"

 

I froze at the voice, thinking it was Taemin but when I look up, Jonghyun oppa settled himself beside me and looked at me.

 

"Hye, Mianhae..."

 

I shook my head and looked away.

 

Why should he blame himself for something like this? Honestly, it must have been my fault. I couldn't blame Taemin after my anger disappeared. The whole world needs someone to blame, the whole world is not standing up to be the odd one out. Everyone wants to be different but no one is taking a stand.

 

I need to be the one who people blame on, eventhough I'm innocent.

 

I shook my head again and stared at the ground, looking at my feet as I wiped my tears.

 

"Don't apologise...." I said, "I never had people apologising to me, and usually I apologised." 

 

"Mianhae..." I muttered, "I'll take the blame for it...."

 

"But...."

 

"I'll take the blame..." I said, holding back my tears, "I started it...Mianhae... Now Taemin and I fought and its still my fault..."

 

"Hye..."

 

"I'm sorry... Mianhae...Jeongmal mianhae..." I brought my legs up and hugged myself, "I have to take the blame no matter what... Its my fault..."

 

I began rocking myself from side to side, hiding my face in my knees.

 

"Hye..."

 

"Just go, oppa...Just ... "

 

I heard his boots squeaking as he got up and began to walk away. I whimpered and hugged myself, thinking why did I get myself in to this situation.

 

Why the hell... I know I shouldn't have fall for a guy so seriously. I realised my mistake and started regretting everything. I know I didn't expect myself to fall in love anytime soon and the thought of falling in love is also just...

 

God, when you know just how many times all the guys you used to date were just using you, playing with you, cheating on you and having to find out within two weeks into the relationship, you realised how stupid you are.

 

Every guy that I dated, it ends up like this. Either a heartbreak or something...

 

I was hoping Taemin was not like that but I realised he's just the same. Even though he said so himself that he will fight for me, I just put my hope up for nothing when he said heartless things that hurt me. I felt my heart tore, my heart being stabbed so many times, my feelings numb...

 

My head was spinning but I didn't care. Even if I was out in public now and girls were to thrash and kill me one side,

 

I rather be dead than to be with someone.

 

I may sound sadistic but thats just me...

 

I have turned cold but my heart still melt for every living soul that I'm close with.

 

Until they shot back at me.

 

I hugged myself and continued crying. I heard thunder rumbling in the sky but didn't bother moving. I rather die in the cold than to stay warm. I shivered a little when the cold breeze came. I heard others walking hurriedly passed me, trying to get out of the manic weather. The wind picked up and dead leaves were hitting me on the face as it blew past. I push my hair back and look in the sky, staring at the heavy dense clouds above me.

 

"God," I prayed, "Just let me die early..."

 

And the rained poured along with continuous sound of thunder.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

JONGHYUN'S POV.

 

I came back in just as I heard the thunder going on outside.

 

I shivered as though I felt the cold and looked up just as Onew and Taemin did.

 

"Where is she?" Onew asked,

 

"In the garden outside," I muttered, falling on the chair and sat, legs sprawled.

 

"Alone?" Taemin asked, sitting up straighter.

 

Another thunder rambled and a flash brightened the room in a second.

 

Taemin looked at the window outside, just as I answered him.

 

"Obviously...." I sighed, rubbing my face, "I tried to pull her back but she told me to leave her alone, so I did."

 

"Why?" Onew asked, just as the first pitter patters of the rain was heard on the window.

 

Taemin flew by us, grabbing his jacket.

 

"Where are you going?!" Onew asked, fuming at how rude he was just cutting in between.

 

"Hye's never like thunder storms....And she's alone...outside,"

 

I realised what he was saying and then stood up but Taemin had already made a run for it. I ran to the door just to see him darting all the nurses and patients, running for the exit.

 

"TAEMIN!"

 

He ignored me and continued on.